PDA

View Full Version : Heero's words of wisdom

renagade
07-02-2001, 09:59 PM
Ok has anybody else heard the part in MB Gundam Wing when Heero says to Trowa "The only way to live your life is to live on your emotions"
I think those where true words of wisdom...
I just wanted to know what everybody else thinks of them.

Tsunami-X
07-02-2001, 10:39 PM
the words are nice, but if he made it sound more complex the meaning would bear through to the public on a larger scale... what about when trowa said:

"We have to fight with ourselves, in our hearts, and we have to do it harshly in order to come to the right conclusions, even if it means our battles today are meaningless..."

now thats a quote :D

Darklightz
07-02-2001, 10:56 PM
Lol,I loved it after Heero self-desctructed Wing and was taken care of by Trowa.When Trowa suggested he'd do a final battle too then self-destruct then Heero said "If you plan on doing that I must warn you....It hurts!" And then Trowa laughed for the first time.

renagade
08-02-2001, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Tsunami-X
the words are nice, but if he made it sound more complex the meaning would bear through to the public on a larger scale... what about when trowa said:

"We have to fight with ourselves, in our hearts, and we have to do it harshly in order to come to the right conclusions, even if it means our battles today are meaningless..."

now thats a quote :D

I definatly agree there. But what episode was that (I've only seen up to about 30)

Tsunami-X
08-02-2001, 08:26 PM
i'm guessing you haven't gotten to the part where Quarte has the Zero Gundam? i won't tell you what happens, but Trowa says that after a brief battle with Quatre... :D

heerogf
08-02-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Darklightz
Lol,I loved it after Heero self-desctructed Wing and was taken care of by Trowa.When Trowa suggested he'd do a final battle too then self-destruct then Heero said "If you plan on doing that I must warn you....It hurts!" And then Trowa laughed for the first time.

i think it was more "dying hurts like hell" i like that one, and yes, those quote are so inspirational to me, especially the heero one

Rulakir
08-02-2001, 09:53 PM
How about this for words of wisdom:
Heero: Relena, I'm going to kill you!

heerogf
08-02-2001, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by L
How about this for words of wisdom:
Heero: Relena, I'm going to kill you!

YEAH!! if only he actually did it *sigh* :finger:@writer j/k :lol:

but i would prefer "omae o korosu" over the dubbed, 'cause only midorikawa hikaru beautiful voice can get that line across perfectly

renagade
08-02-2001, 10:16 PM
i'm guessing you haven't gotten to the part where Quarte has the Zero Gundam? i won't tell you what happens, but Trowa says that after a brief battle with Quatre... :D
that was the episode on wens. Any way where we are now is between comercials :lol: anyway trowa just said your quote then blew up. Gotta go, It's back on

Tsunami-X
08-02-2001, 10:20 PM
happy watchings renagade!!!!! i'm gonna look through my video's to find some more interesting quotes (like i have anything else to do with my free time) later!!!:D

heerogf
08-02-2001, 10:23 PM
oooo, this is one of my fave from ew
"i just killed marimae, i will never kill another person again" awwwwww heero, u made ur wifey cry

Tsunami-X
08-02-2001, 10:27 PM
does anyone remember the long speech created by Heero when he was in space? it was in a thread a long time ago and yet again i've forgotten it.... that had great meaning, i'll try and find that too :D

renagade
08-02-2001, 10:33 PM
:bawling:
Lady Une is dead :(
Her last speech was cool though. That ep had A LOT of speeches there's one by Quatre,one by Trowa(right before the ve8 exploded), one by Treize and one by Lady Une
Heero went whacky though.

heerogf
08-02-2001, 10:36 PM
http://animeboards.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4834

Tsunami-X
08-02-2001, 10:39 PM
ah yes, i remember that episode as if it were a halfyear ago... wait, it was a half a year ago, silly me... your in for a big suprize about lady Une renagade... no, she is dead, but they cremate her body and sent the ashes into space... :heh:

thanx heerogf :D

[Edited by Tsunami-X on 09-02-2001 at 12:41 PM]

renagade
08-02-2001, 10:48 PM
COOL!
That speech is cool to. i remember the speech. He made that when he joined school under Duo's name on the colony. It was awsome!

Did you guys know that if you search for your own name it's easier to remember what conversaions your talking in and what ones you where talking in untill they became quiet.

heerogf
08-02-2001, 10:53 PM

thanx heerogf :D

[Edited by Tsunami-X on 09-02-2001 at 12:41 PM]

no prob! i cry every time i read that speech, i even got it printed out on my computer, i keep it in my drawer next to my bed, and read it every time i need inspiration from heero, yes *sigh* i have no life

renagade
08-02-2001, 10:58 PM
*shrugs*
neither do I (probebly no one on these boards does)
I spend most of my time looking for Asuka pictures (don't make fun of me!) I even printed off parts of the eva fanfic "A Child of Love" actually I'm on chapter 5 or 6 of that but I printed off ch.3

Tsunami-X
09-02-2001, 04:09 PM
being on the boards everyday shows that we have no life... :lol: it's kinda funny in a non-funny way... hmm...

renagade
09-02-2001, 10:55 PM
I only go on after 8 maybee 9 (o'clock) but the rest of my day I'm looking for cool anime music videos/ pics

heerogf
10-02-2001, 09:01 AM
i go in anytime that i can
and u guys have any more of heero's quote so i can put it in my sig, or do i just use part of his speech? as as u see, i don't have a sig *look down, see nothing*

Tsunami-X
10-02-2001, 01:38 PM
the most famous quote would have to be

[i]"I'm going to kill you..." :devil:

renagade
10-02-2001, 03:22 PM
:lol:
I'm starting to get anoyed with that "I'm going to kill you..." thing. It gets old fast.

Kawaii Shinji
19-02-2001, 01:24 PM
Refering back to the original post about Heero telling trowa to live on his emotions:

For those of you familiar with Episode Zero, or those who know what it is and don't think it holds true, this was supposedly first said/taught to Heero by Odin Lowe, an assasin who raised him for a while, kind of like a twisted father figure.

Heero does actually say he was TAUGHT to follow this, so it wasn't his originally.

I'm just glad to see that Heero's life/way of living was actually impacted very strongly by another person **Rather then thinking Relena was the first person to get through to him**

Ko Hakaisha
20-02-2001, 09:57 PM
To be quite technical, Heero didn't care about Odin's death too much. When he discovered that he was dead, he was kinda "Odin's ... ... dead??? Noooo!" And then shrugged it off. O.o

Kawaii Shinji
21-02-2001, 05:33 PM
I am very aware that Heero wasn't afected by Odin's death. He definately didn't lose any sleep over it. But Odins last WORDS are what affected him. They stuck with him and he obviously thought they were good enough to pass on to Trowa.

Ko Hakaisha
21-02-2001, 06:48 PM
Well, yeah, point there.

omae o korosu
23-02-2001, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by renagade
:lol:
I'm starting to get anoyed with that "I'm going to kill you..." thing. It gets old fast.

HEY!! I RESENT THAT!!!!:lol:

but like it in endless waltz when heero said:

"how many more soldiers like us will be needed. how many more times must i lose that little girl and her dog...?"

given the current situation, that said so much.

mousse69
30-04-2001, 12:22 AM
argh!!! you guys are missin out
good thing i was atching this episode on my tv when i read this thread,because i came up with a really good quote when zechs and heero were fighting in antartica,then relena came to break it up. ahem..

:redhot: Your in the way! Get lost!--heero yuy (to relena)

i think that was pretty good to.

renagade
28-07-2001, 01:17 PM
hmm... *almost repeats the "kill u" thing then desides not to*

schizophrenic
28-07-2001, 03:00 PM
i think its just an anime character and the words they say dont really matter

renagade
31-07-2001, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by schizophrenic
i think its just an anime character and the words they say dont really matter

Normaly I'd agree with that but this is the kind of thing that's actually true... One of the few times you'll find some actualy wise words come out of an anime characters mouth.

Densetsu Vash
19-12-2001, 05:07 PM
Thats not true, a lot of anime characters have said something wise...

MauveVandal
19-12-2001, 06:29 PM
Heero Yuy has never had anything wise to say, besides a few quotes here and there. But I'm going to say actions speak louder than words, and judging Heero Yuy's actions he is pretty dumb.

James
22-12-2001, 06:48 PM
I always thought Heero's actions were pretty just and honorable. Not completely stupid.

Now the one man who always could come through for a good quote was Treize Khushranada.

The dude had such an interesting way of thinking. One couldn't help, but hang on his every word. He definitely had a unique perspective on battles and war as a whole. I always thought his quotes were some of the best...

"Wars with no civility can only give rise to massacres. That's why all the previous battles of the earth have been so tragic." -- Treize Khushranada

I know your out there somewhere Black Knight. You more than anyone can back me up on this one. :lol:

Knight Sabre
27-12-2001, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by renagade
Ok has anybody else heard the part in MB Gundam Wing when Heero says to Trowa "The only way to live your life is to live on your emotions"
I think those where true words of wisdom...
I just wanted to know what everybody else thinks of them.

Heero-"Quatre, lets play army. I'll lay down and you can blow me like hell."or"Eat out my butt like a bowlful of hearty chili."