PDA

View Full Version : Another Universe...

Boltarion
08-08-2000, 10:17 PM
Welcome to another universe. It is universe much like your own, or should I say it was a universe much like your own. This universe is set up the same as yours, the same planets are in the universe and it is year 2000 according to the Earth calendar, but something is going wrong. People have started appearing on Earth and all around the universe. The universe is changing very rapidly. Futuristic spacecrafts can now be seen flying across the sky and space colonies have begun appearing around the earth. Japanese Samurais have been sighted walking the streets on Earth. Knights and Sorceresses have appeared. Gigantic mobile suits have been seen doing battle. This universe has changed drastically recently. It has become, like what you earthlings call, anime...

Boltarion
08-08-2000, 10:48 PM
Saitoh sat up and looked around, he was sitting under a tree in a park. He didn't recognize where he was. He stood up and began walking. He eventually got to a small news-stand on the street and picked up a newspaper. And it said:

The End of the World as We Know It?!
Strange new people and creatures have begun appearing all around the planet in space. Another space colony filled with people appeared around the Earth today. Many more Japanese Samurai have begun appearing also along with giant robots being called "Mobile Suits." What does this mean for us? (Continued on back page)

"So I must be one of these people," he thought. "Then there must be others like me. Other people from my place and time. I will find them." Then he drew his sword and began walking.

As he was walking down the street with his katana unsheathed people were pointing and whispering. Then a police officer walked up behind him, "Excuse me, Sir. You are not allowed to have a bladed weapon of that size here." Suddenly Saitoh turned around and with a very fast swipe of his blade decapitated the officer. Then he just kept on walking.

Hiyoku
08-08-2000, 11:19 PM
/My head hurts.
Why th' %^#$ does my #$^%in' head hurt!?/

Tasuki's head seemed to have hit something unpleasantly solid, and for the time being, he wasn't too happy with this sprawled position in some dark place that stunk of rotting garbage and other unmentionable things.
Then something moved, and he heard a voice raggedly slur, "Whozzat? Git outta mah dumpscther ya idiot!" and he was promptly smacked in the gut with a disgruntled fist. Growling and spewing a string of curses, Tasuki tumbled out of the metal box with the little uppity man screaming at him incoherantly, half the things coming out of his mouth intelligible due to his drunken state. Glaring, Tasuki's fangs flashed, and he countered the little man with a line to make a sailor blush. Storming off, his head still pounding, Tasuki rid himself of the excess garbage still on his trench coat, and suddenly was gaping at the view before him. He was standing in a dank alleyway, but was staring out at a massive city.
"Holy $^*~.." he managed to mumble out. All around him, gigantic buildings were towering over him and continued up until it seemed they pierced the sky.
/What kinda imperial city is THIS?/
Dazed, he began wandering, and was almost run over by a taxi driver, who flicked him off and sped down the road.
Shooting the strange carraige an icy glare, Tasuki cursed and continued.
Wherever he was, the people were no different than what he was used to.

David Ikari
09-08-2000, 02:38 AM
Nothing but black, then some color. A bit more black, with a garble of sound. Then they all came in together, only in a haze. Blobs of color could be seen walkiong down the street talking to each other, while other blobs drove down a grey blob and emitted loud noises. A samurai shaped blob walked along holding a grey and red blob shaped like a sword. All these blob came into focus now. Even the lampost David is slumped ontop of comes into veiw. Hang on.. Lampost? How can I stay up here? Wouldn't I fall off? An he did. Right onto a passer by. Fortunatley the passer by was rather round and bouncy, so minimum damage there. David stands up and looks around. Ahh.. thay could be handy. Dave races across the street to the site if an aircar. Says to himself "Could be handy, and not so conspicuous", and loos at the shabby cloh hanging from his body in the window. Ikari tries to open the door, but the lock wont let him. Dave takes a quick look around and holds the door handle. A breif stab of light penetrates the lock and opens the door. Ikari climbs inside and uses the same technique to start the engine. With the engine roaring and Dave yelling in delight, the car tears down the street in a reckless fashion, almost knocking down a few people and taking away some benches and a wall, rises into the air and stream off into the sky. "I love this era!"

Yuusuke
09-08-2000, 03:41 AM
And so, Ryouga started on his journey back to Jusenkyou, the place where it all started. This time he would beat the curse, he would finally be rid of the pig. And so, he left for Jusenkyou
. . .
Ryouga was lost, he was hopelessly lost. More so then usual, actually.
Ryouga looked around him to see. . .a cute blonde girl (with two huge pigtails) throwing a tiara at a strange looking monster with a black crescent on its forehead.

And so, Ryouga figured something out. . .he figured out that he wasn't in Nerima anymore. Which meant. . .which meant that he was one step closer to China and the cursed training grounds.

Although. . .the site of a big. . .purple and green robot fighting a floating guy with gold hair did bother him, but he decided to forget about that and continue on his journey. "Soon Akari" he though, "Soon I will come back to you as a real man."

shinji15j
09-08-2000, 05:06 PM
Katsukari quietly walked down the street enjoying this new thing that people call "jelly donuts"
Katsukari noticed a samurai cut some guys head off and runs to the samurai.
"hey there, what did you do that for, eh?"

katsukari quckly grabs another jelly donut from the box with his cat like tail.
"mmm jelly donuts"

Yuusuke
10-08-2000, 01:27 PM
Ryouga had been traveling some more. This time, he decided that digging underground seemed to be the best way for him to not get lost.

Of course, he was wrong. He broke through the ground into the middle of a street, looking around for someone that he might be able to ask directions from.
Ryouga turned his head to the left, and thought "Hm. . .I'm lost, right. Well, that's normal. But. . .that looks like Kunou, but wearing a stupid outfit. . .and carrying a real sword. . .and killing someone!?" Well, Ryouga thought little of that, but knew that he could find out where he was from Kunou, so he started to walk towards him.

And as he got closer, he noticed that something was wrong. "Since when did Kunou have such evil eyes and a dark ki?" Ryouga thought outloud. Well, it didn't matter. He just decided to keep on walking, regardless, he could still ask the person where he was.

[Edited by Yuusuke on 11-08-2000 at 03:44 AM]

shinji15j
10-08-2000, 01:50 PM
Katsukari walked up to the man who came from the street.

He scarfs down another jelly donut.

"hey you what are you doing, you ruined the street who are you EH????" He talks with crubs falling outof his mouth.

Yuusuke
10-08-2000, 02:14 PM
Ryouga looked at the guy who had walked up to him. . .Ryouga blinked.

"Well, he looks normal enough." Ryouga thought to himself. But, just to make sure, Ryouga threw a bucket of cold water (that appeared from who-knows-where) at the man. . .and then proceeded to dump a kettle of boiling water on the man.

"So. . .someone who's not Jusenkyou cursed." Ryouga thought outloud. Ryouga then noticed the soaking wet man staring at him. . .and tried to cover up what he'd said by asking the man "Hey, who are you? . . . And where on Earth am I now!?"

shinji15j
10-08-2000, 02:20 PM
Katsukari jumps up and down in an out rage.

"#$&#@&$&@&!!%@*#&*&@#*. HOW DARE YOU"

Katukari eats another jelly dount and slaps the man with his tail.

Yuusuke
10-08-2000, 02:23 PM
"So, he's not exactly. . .normal." Ryouga thought outloud. "But, that tail might make him at least a little dangerous, better get rid of this guy quick."And so, Ryouga commenced grabbing the strange man's tail and kicking the man far, far away (OOC: Think Akane kicking Ranma). Now that the man was gone (or so Ryouga hoped), Ryouga continued his walk to that man with a katana, the one that looked strangely like Kunou.

shinji15j
10-08-2000, 02:31 PM
"HEY YOU."
Katsukari gets kicked and flies backward.
"OUCH"
"i give you no trouble, neither does my tail, i just eat my jelly donuts and acompany you in were your going eh?. I no troube , just help just help."
He speaks some short phrases and small talk jibberish.

Yuusuke
10-08-2000, 02:36 PM
"Hm. . .such a strange creature he must be to be standing next to me so shortly after that kick." Ryouga thought outloud (which seems to have become a bad habit for him since he's arrived in this strange world).
"Well, whatever you are, follow me if you wish, monkey boy." Ryouga said as he started towards that man that was again killing someone.

shinji15j
10-08-2000, 02:41 PM
"ITS NOT MONKEY BOY"

Katsukari yelled.

Katsukar speaks in calm voice.

"its a cat tail. =P "

Yuusuke
10-08-2000, 02:49 PM
"Well, cat boy, if you happen to have a name, that'd be a bit easier for me." said Ryouga as he stopped walking. "Well, I think that we should take a rest, I'm a bit hungry. . . I wonder what they have to eat around here anyways."
And so Ryouga looked around him for some place to eat, hoping to see either Ukyou's or Shampoo's restaurants around here, but with no luck.
"That looks like as good a place as any." Ryouga said, seeing a restaurant by the name "Mach Speed Noodles" not too far away from him.
"Come on cat boy, let's go get ourselves something to eat."

shinji15j
10-08-2000, 04:55 PM
"Noodles eh?"
"I prefer Jelly Donuts."
Katsukari runs to the donut shop for more jelly donuts, and then ketches up with Ryouga.
"well i guess i can join you eh"
Katsukari whips out another jelly donut with his tail.
"mmmmmmmmm"

Hiyoku
10-08-2000, 09:36 PM
For a while, Tasuki roamed, his mind turning over all the unbelieveable sights and still unable to recall just _how_ he'd gotten here.
/...this place looks like Miaka's world../
His head was tilted back, and mind reeling, so he didn't notice until after the fact when he nearly slammed into a tall man, with buggish eyes, and an unsheathed sword...

David Ikari
11-08-2000, 02:27 AM
(*David's 'new' aircar came rocketing back through the air in a triple spiral, the engine ablaze. The side door opened and Ikari jumped out, jus before the aircar made contact with the ground. He hit the street with a heavy thud*)
Okay, that was fun, but Oww!
(he tried to stand up, but was a bit too weak. He'd have to sit for a minute or two. He just propped himself up against a lamp pole and watched the two men (well, they looked like men) just a litte way down the street.

[Edited by David Ikari on 11-08-2000 at 04:34 PM]

Yuusuke
11-08-2000, 04:39 AM
Ryouga was walking. . .with a catboy that didn't want to give his name to Ryouga.
Ryouga didn't mind that though. But, he did mind that the place where he should have been eating noodles at seemed to be getting farther and farther away as he walked.
It had been a few hours. . .Ryouga still hadn't made it to. . . anywhere yet. Infact, Ryouga seemed to currently be in what looked like a jungle.
A thought had occured to Ryouga. He knew that he'd seen these woods before, infact, it looked just like those woods near the school. . .Furinkan High School. That meant. . that meant that he was close to Akane.
"Of course, I'll just ask Akane for some directions" Ryouga said outloud. Now, he just had to find a way out of the forest.

fireguy
11-08-2000, 08:58 AM
Jubei opened his eyes this morning not expecting to see anything out of the ordinary, but as he walked outside of the building he was in he was shocked for the first time in his life. What he saw he couldn't comprehend, this wasn't the place he knew. A person walked by him, he asked this person for the year, the reply came back as the year 2000. He wondered how could he travel nearly 390 years into the future without his knowledge, not thinking anymore about it, he went out into his new world to see what was going on and what had changed.

fireguy
11-08-2000, 09:39 AM
After a long day of walking around and investigating his new surrounds Jubei decided to head back to where he awoke from earlier that day. On his way back he had heard a scream come from somewhere down to his right in a dark alley. The scream came from a what sounded like a young lady, sensing that something was amiss he decided to investigate what was going on. After walking into the alleyway a couple hundred metres he sees the screaming lady. When near her he asked what was wrong, it is at this point he realises that she was used as bait to lure people into the alley so her comrades could beat and hopefully steal whatever valuables the person carried. Jubei using his quick reflexes pulled out one of his swords and quickly sliced each of his attackers in half, then after doing this he turned his attention to the young lady. The young lady ran away asquickly as she could, not bothering to follow her Jubei then continued on to what he will now call his home. On arrival back at this building he decides to go to sleep :sleep: and decide what action he will take when he awakes in the morning.

Pen2
12-08-2000, 03:03 AM
YOU IDIOT!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

Pen2 looked at the huge tear in the sky. A sweatdrop rolled past his beak.

"Ehheh.....sorry" He tried to give his best kawaii smile.

YOU'RE SORRY?! SORRY!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID!!???

Pen2 racked his brain for a while and realised he didn't have the foggiest.

YOU'VE JUST BROKEN THE DIMENSIONAL BARRIER YOU DOLT!! WHO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO MAKE ITS WAY IN!!!

"Oh...." Was all Pen2 could come up with.

NOW YOU'RE GOING TO GO DOWN TO EARTH AND FIX IT!!!

"Okay so I'd had a few too many Yebisu's. It seemed like a good idea at the time...."

All Pen2 got in reply was the ground dissapearing from under his feet. He looked down, or rather up from the position he was in, at the ground racing up to say hello.

"Kuuuuuuuussssssssssssooooooooo"

David Ikari
12-08-2000, 10:05 PM
(*Stands up a bit wearily*)
Hmmmm.... I need some food...
(* Heads off for nearest restaurant. Comes across a McDonalds*)
Ahh, McDonalds. What better way to get great amounts of fat energy and sugars.
(*Enters and orders a heap of burgers, along with a few drinks. Wolfs down.

Pen2
16-08-2000, 09:25 AM
Pen2 snapped back to reality

"Man, feels like I've been out of it for days"

Pen2 picked himself up off the ground and looked around. Finding nothing he activated his jetpack and took off in search of someone to at least talk to. The boredom might kill the poor penguin.

Yuusuke
16-08-2000, 10:21 PM
Ryouga came out of the clearing.
"Finally, finally I'm out of this city. Soon, I can find my way back." thought Ryouga as he walked. . .right to the edge of a building rooftop.
"Now how did I get up here?" Ryouga says outloud as he looks down. . .to see a Penguin with a jetpack on the ground. "Hm. . .must be someone else who's visited Jusenkyou. I guess I should go help them."
With that, Ryouga *runs* down the building and at the penguin. . .while holding a kettle of boiling water in his hand.
Although Ryouga doubted that he'd actually make it there, he thought that it was at least worth trying.

David Ikari
17-08-2000, 02:35 AM
(Dave gets up)
Ahh... nothing like a good meal to recover from transportation to a new where ever I am and surviving an air car crash.
(exits restaurant and stretches. Has a look around. The street stretches out both ways, business surround all sides. Some people walk by. One person walks over.)
Person: Hey, are you all right?

Dave: Yeah, But my day couldn't get any worse

Person: Hey. never say never...

Dave What?

(the person erupts into a large armoured knight, armed with a brutal looking sword and quite a large arm to hold it.

Dave: Hey, what do you know. Your one of the knights who killed my King. You know, it's times like this that
(and he runs away yelling)
Whoop whoop whoop!

(Knight takes chase. They run a length of the street. Dave quickly jumps into the air and hovers slightly. The brutaly armoured knight continued on, not expecting him to be able to do that. Dave fell out of the air (being a little to strenuous to mantain flight) and blasted a quick shot of energy at the knight. It made direct contact. It made a very strong explosion, the wind it blew away took and took some people with it. The knight stood fast. A small portion of armour from his back missing.)
Knight: Is that the best you can do? Shoot me in the back? Ha!
(the knight picked up his sword and waited
Knight: You think you can beat me? Well, I'll let you try (smirk)
Dave: I think this is going to take more than one person to beat him...

[Edited by David Ikari on 17-08-2000 at 04:41 PM]

Foryth
18-08-2000, 02:12 AM
(Kaneda wakes up in some black and smelly alley, still lying on is moto. He stands and check out is bike)
Kaneda: Its badly damaged i'll have to find a garage. But i can't figure out where i am.
(He gets out of the alley walking with is motorcycle to his right. He stop someone passing by)
Kaneda: Hey you! Where are we?
(The man looks very surprised)
Man: We're in the town of madness, my dear, look at all the strangely clad people, you seem to be one of them too.
(Kaneda suddenly noticed the guy was wearring a chain mail under is tunic and that he had a footman mace tied to his Belt) Kaneda: WHAAAH!! What are you?!(Kaneda suddenly start to run away) Man: Why are you running away? If you fear me, you must be an heretic! In the name of Jesus Christ I must punish you by death!(The man takes is mace and start running after Kaneda.)
While Kaneda was running, he just realized he had the laser rifle he stole from the neo-tokyo soldiers to fight Tetsuo, so he stoped, turned around and as the man was getting closer, he unloaded a blast, litteraly blowing out the man head and damaging the wall behind him. He started getting away from the scene as fast as he could, but during is haste, he bumped into Ryouga and is bike fell on The fat guy with a cat tail.

[Edited by Foryth on 18-08-2000 at 05:39 PM]

Pen2
18-08-2000, 04:00 AM
Pen2 watched as the man who appeared to be running vertically at him was sideswiped by a passing biker.

"This place is damn weird" he remarked to himself

Foryth
18-08-2000, 04:08 AM
After getting back on his feet, Kaneda saw something that realy troubled him, even more than the man with the tail. A penguin was standing there and Kaneda couldn't believe he saw a penguin in the middle of a city, plus with a jetpack on is back. Completly forgeting the two people he bumped in, he simply stood staring at the penguin, mouth wide open, as if it was Akira himself.

Pen2
18-08-2000, 04:22 AM
Pen2 waddled over to the biker.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! You could have killed somebody!!"

Pen2 realised that he was having no effect on the biker. Probably because he only came up to the guys thigh. He switched on his jetpack and floated to head height, leering as menacingly as a 3 foot penguin can.

Foryth
18-08-2000, 04:27 AM
Kaneda hesitently replied to the penguin: Wha..Wha.What are you? You can talk?

(ooc:i wasn't riding the bike, just running beside it, so i guess i couln't have killed anyone)

Pen2
18-08-2000, 04:45 AM
(ooc: o.k. sorry. Welcome to the RPG ^_^)

Pen2 continued to hover.

"No actually, I can't talk. You're just hallucinating. Damn Idiot"

Foryth
18-08-2000, 04:51 AM
Why are you calling me an idiot?! It's just that in neo-tokyo, no one ever heard about a talking penguin. But I guess that with all the strange people and machines around here, I will accept your existence. I only have one question left, CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!

Pen2
18-08-2000, 05:06 AM
"Well it's not really anywhere. Some complete and utter idiot tore the barrier between the dimensions and now people are turning up from all kinds of odd places. That explains yourself then"

Well that sounded good Pen2 thought to himself That'll do until I have any idea what's going on

Foryth
18-08-2000, 05:13 AM
Kaneda thinks to himself(hmmm, he seem to know a lot. Maybe i should ask him if there is something we can do about this place, i really miss Kai) "Well as you seem to know a lot about this, can you tell me if there is something we can do to fix that thing. By the way, what's your name? Knowing it might enable me to call you something other than you or the penguin. Mine is Kaneda.

Pen2
18-08-2000, 05:27 AM
"I am Pen2-sama." Pen2 glanced up at the giant tear apparent in the sky. "As to how we go about fixing that, we may need a little help. Those people you seem to have knocked out cold would be a good start. Or we can always kill them, either way" He shrugged, a rather unusual gesture when performed by a flying penguin.

Foryth
18-08-2000, 05:35 AM
What! You gotta be kidding, we can't kill inocent people, no matter what they look like. Your the proof, your still alive. And i won't bow down to calling you sama, so i'll simply call you Pen, be satisfied with that. Now lets get to waking up those people.

Pen2
18-08-2000, 05:46 AM
"You will address me as Pen2-sama or I will teach you the wrath of Suupaa Pengin no Akujin!!"

This would have been a much more effective statement if Pen2's jetpack hadn't chosen to cut out at that point, as such the later half of the sentence was muffled by a mouthful of dirt.

Foryth
18-08-2000, 01:57 PM
Seeing the penguin fall to the ground while trying to impress him Kaneda can't help but start laughing."Ha Ha! Got problem with you jetpack Pen? HiHiHi HoHoHo!"Kaneda is now trying to stop laughing."Whew, geez, so stop trying to impress me, it won't work, i have already seen things a lot more scary than you. Lets wake them up at once." Finding Ryouga was carying that hot water kettle, he figured out it would be great to wake the with this if nothing else work.

Pen2
19-08-2000, 02:09 AM
Pen2 picks himself up, trying to retain some form of dignity.

"stupid mortals"

he re-activated his jetpack and hovered over to Ryouga

Yuusuke
19-08-2000, 02:28 AM
Ryouga got splashed with the water in the kettle. . .which happened to have turned cold since then.

P-chan looked up. . .and saw the Penguin he had seen earlier, the one with a jetpack, and a new person.
The little pig was extremely mad, but knew that he couldn't do much as a small animal, so got a kettle out of. . .wherever he got those kettles, and started to fill and boil it with water, glaring at it in hopes of making it boil faster.

Pen2
19-08-2000, 02:49 AM
Pen2 hovered around the man that was now a pig, trying to work out what the hell he was going to do with boiling water.....

Yuusuke
19-08-2000, 02:53 AM
The kettle finally started to whistle. And so, the little black piglet tried as best as he could to get some of the hot water on himself. . .successfully wasting a lot of the water. But luckily, he was able to get enough on him to turn back human, with his clothes still on, strangely enough.

Ryouga: Well, that's that. *he glances over to the penguin* Sorry about wasting the water, but there should still be enough in here for you. Here

With that, Ryouga dumped the last of the hot (Note: boiling) water on the surprised penguin.

Pen2
19-08-2000, 02:59 AM
"Gyaaa!!!!!"

The boiling water saturated poor Pen2, and he fell to the ground.

Ryouga looked around. "Hey where'd he go?"

"Down here you idiot." A high pitched voice called from below....

At Ryougas feet stood Pen2, exactly identical to how he was before......

except that he was now 10 centimeters tall.

Chibi Pen2 activated his Chibi-Jetpack and hovered up again to head height, screaming, or rather squeaking, his incomprehensible wrath.

Yuusuke
19-08-2000, 03:10 AM
Ryouga was a bit shocked. Not because he was looking at a little penguin with a jetpack in front of his face, but because that would mean that this was the true form of that bird.

"Hm. . . I see. Such a tragic fate it is, to be cursed in the 'Spring of drowned animal that is exactly two foot two inches taller then what falls in the spring.' *tears form at Ryouga's eyes* How sad it is!"

Ryouga grabs the little penguin that was currently trying to yell at him.

"But still, I can't understand you in this form, this should help."

Ryouga then proceeds to throw a glass of cold water (from who-knows-where) at the midget penguin, englarging it to many times its size.

"Well, just be thankful that you didn't fall into the 'Spring of drowned fish,' or the 'Spring of drowned Yetti riding a Bull while holding a Crane and Eel.'" Spoke Ryouga, with genuine sympathy.

"Anyways, so what's your name, little penguin."

Pen2
19-08-2000, 03:16 AM
Goddamn mortal saw me in my true form. That's it. I'm going to have to kill him

"I am Pen2-sama. And who might you be?" Pen2 tried to keep him occupied while he thought of how to kill him

Yuusuke
19-08-2000, 03:23 AM
Ryouga felt the evil battle aura of the penguin. . .of Pen2.

"Well, my name's Ryouga, Hibiki Ryouga. It's a pleasure to meet you, P2-chan." Ryouga said, figuring that a name that Akane would use would be appropriate.

(OOC: Just incase. . .Akane's the one who named Ryouga's 'cursed form' P-chan)

Foryth
19-08-2000, 04:01 AM
Seeing Pen2 and Ryouga throwing water at each other and transforming, Kaneda was really wondering if this was a nightmare. Kaneda turned to Ryouga spoke to him. "Sorry for bumpin in you pal, i'm Kaneda, what are you, and who is the fatty catboy over there?"

[Edited by Foryth on 19-08-2000 at 06:02 PM]

Yuusuke
19-08-2000, 04:26 AM
Ryouga looked to Kaneda.

"Oh, hi. My name's Hibiki Ryouga, sorry about the late introduction. And that cat kid, I'm not sure who he is. He just started following me on my search for Jusenkyou."

Ryouga just thought of something. . .

"Hey, you're the guy who threw the cold water at me, aren't you? *grin* You want to start apologizing, or what?"

(OOC: Well, I'm probably going to sleep now. And what happened to catboy, he hasn't posted much)

BigShot Jordan
19-08-2000, 02:50 PM
Vash(the stampede)found himself in a pond in the middle of a park.He immediately jumped out of the water and took a look around.
"hmmmm...have i gone back in time or something, or am i in another dimension or something.
he looked down at the water from the pond in front of him.
"wow,there is water just sitting here.i can't beleive it.i guess water isn't scarce anymore.
Vash dipped his pointy head into the water and took a very long drink.after the drink he looked to his left and he heard some talking.he saw a boy with a head band,a penguin with a jetpack,a guy in a red biker coat,and a cat thing with some...DONUTS!!!!
HE ran about 100 feet to the chatter that was going on and tapped the cat person on the back.with his toung sticking out and a cute expression on his face he said nicely,"excuse me..umm.......mister..uh..cat i just traveled back in time or something and it made me very hungry.may i please have one of your donuts"!.

he had tears dripping from his eyes as he was waiting for an answer

Foryth
20-08-2000, 12:18 AM
Talking to Ryouga "Sorry, i didn't know it would do this, so lets just forget about it." Turning to the man who just came running by them (that's Vash)"By the way, who are you?"

BigShot Jordan
20-08-2000, 12:25 AM
"i'm vash(the stampede).and please give me a donut mister cat person...preaty please with sugar on top".

Vash was on his knees and everyone else was staring down at him looking at him as if he was a pathetic dork.
you could hear his stomach growl from a mile away.

Foryth
20-08-2000, 12:37 AM
"Hi Vash, i'm Kaneda. The penguin over there is Pen, don't take everything he says seriously, he got a big ego. I assume mister Ryouga can present himself, and if you want donnuts so badly, just go buy some at the store over there, the catboy don't seem to be awake yet."

BigShot Jordan
20-08-2000, 12:59 AM
"oh,o.k",said vash

vash ran into a donut shop nearby.

about five seconds later he came running back with five boxes full of donuts and four coffees.

" hey!i'm back. since everyone looks like they just woke up i thought i should get you all some coffee.

Vash handed a cup of coffee to everybody.

"i also got five boxes of donuts.that should be enough to last atleast a 1/2 hour.i hope i brought enough."

vash set the boxes of donuts down and when they hit the ground it sounded like an earthquake.
everyone had giant sweat drops on their faces.
vash put his hand behind his back to scratch his neck and all of the sudden he revealed a huge gun from under his red coat.
everyone was speechless as they looked at his weapon.it was gigantic.

"hey,what are all you guys staring at",said vash with a puzzled look on his face.

Foryth
20-08-2000, 01:23 AM
"Huh... Why did you take your gun? You don't plan to kill us so that you get to eat all the donnuts?Heheh!" Take out the big laser rifle from is back "I got a gun too, just borrowed it from some army guy." Put down is gun and start eating donnuts in the middle of the street, and with is mouth half full, he replies to Vash "It's only Ryouga and Catboy who where unconscious, Peny and me where awake, but thanks for the coffee."

Pen2
20-08-2000, 07:45 AM
Peny!? grrr.....

Pen2 cautiously tried to drink the coffee. (kinda hard when you don't have an opposable thumb)

"I so much prefer beer" Pen2 remarked to himself.

"Well all we need now is for catboy to wake up and we can be off....."

Yuusuke
20-08-2000, 09:24 AM
Ryouga looked at the newcomer. . .who had just returned with a lot of donuts and coffee.

"You're Vash, right? I haven't introduced myself yet (though someone else did). My name's Ryouga Hibiki. And thanks for bringing the food. I'm a bit hungry, since I couldn't really find the Ramen Shop that I was trying to get to earlier."

Ryouga began to eat some donuts, keeping his eyes on the gun and wondering if his Bakusai Tenketsu would work on something like that.

BigShot Jordan
20-08-2000, 12:13 PM
as Vash was eating like a duck(not exactly chewing your food thatis)he said with about five donuts in his mouth,"you don't need to worry about my gun you guys.i don't kill anyone if i can help it.i made a pledge a long,long time ago not to".

Yuusuke
20-08-2000, 12:18 PM
Ryouga grinned a little bit.

"Why would I worry? It's not like a gun could actually hurt me, not after the training I've been through."

With that, Ryouga went back to his eating.

peaches
20-08-2000, 03:39 PM
suddenly, from out of the big rip in the sky Alita(Battle Angel), she hit the ground with a loud smack, not to far where they were eating donuts, she then got up and brushed her self off. She then walked over to the strange group and asked "What the hecks going on, and how did that big rip get in the sky like that..." then she relized how rude she was being and "Hello, my name is Alita" she put her hand out to shake but then she looked down at her hand and looked at all the strange faces she was getting and quickly put her hands behind her back and :heh:...

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 05:33 PM
Saitoh stood across the street watching the group of people talking. He was studying them, especially the weird ones like the penguin and the one who could change into a pig.
Maybe they know what's going on here, Saitoh thought, maybe they can help me get back. I will introduce myself when the time is right.
So he just stood there watching them.

BigShot Jordan
20-08-2000, 08:08 PM
vash suddenly stopped eating donuts because he saw someone in the distance.
it was a young man with a katana blade unsheathed.

"hey you guys"said vash quietly.everybody turned to him.

"There is another one of us back there.i see him.he also has a weapon with him.he looks dangerous(very dangerous)."

all of the sudden vash ran over to him,let out a big laugh,patted him on the shoulder and said,"HEY YA BROTHER,WELCOME TO THE GROUP. HOWS IT ALL GOIN.WHEWW HOOO".

"maybe we shouldt of given vash cat boy's cofee",said keneda.

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 08:54 PM
Saitoh stared at the goofy man that ran up to him before replying.

Saitoh: "I am not a part of your group. I just want to go back to where I am supposed to be, away from this place... these people..."

BigShot Jordan
20-08-2000, 09:42 PM
"oh,o.k sorry about that.i have ahd a lot of coffee this morning and all of the caffine sort of took over my brain.you know what i mean,righ?"said vash puting his hand behind his back and laughing.

"anyway would you like to come to where i was and meet the rest of the gang anyway.oh,and would you mind if i asked you your name."said vash with a little more seriosness and a happy smile on his face.

Hiyoku
20-08-2000, 09:43 PM
Tasuki growled at the man with the sword.
"Hey, #$^$%&$, I f'in was talkin' 'ta 'ya $%&$%^&$&$%&!!!!!"
Growling, he payed no attention to the others, having his sights set on getting an answer out of this cockroach-eyes guy with the sword.

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 09:46 PM
Saitoh turns around to Tasuki ignoring Vash.

Saitoh: "What do you want?"

Hiyoku
20-08-2000, 10:50 PM
"Ya #%^#%%ing #$^#%^!!!"
Tasuki didn't care who this guy was, or who he thought he was for that matter.
He slugged him.
Hard.

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 10:55 PM
Saitoh flinched after being punched, it hurt but not a lot.

Saitoh: "You shouldn't have done that."

Saitoh picks up Tasuki by the neck and putss his katana just millimeters from his face and just barely cuts him across the cheek.

Saitoh: "Don't ever do that again!"

Then he threw him to the ground and began to walk away.

Pen2
20-08-2000, 10:56 PM
Pen2 watched as the two fighters beat each other up....

"Excellent.....they could be useful to my plans of domination MUHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Pen2 realised he'd said that out aloud

----

[Edited by Pen2 on 21-08-2000 at 12:59 PM]

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 10:59 PM
Saitoh heard the penguin talk and walked over to him unsheathing his katana.

Saitoh: Plans? If there is any plan that concerns me, I better know about it.

[Edited by Boltarion on 21-08-2000 at 01:01 PM]

Pen2
20-08-2000, 11:07 PM
Pen2 remained calm

"It is nothing you need to know, mortal....."

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 11:18 PM
Saitoh attempted to slice through the penguin with his katana, but missed because it dodged the sword using the jetpack.

Saitoh: I may be mortal, but not even an immortal demon will survive the fury of my Gatotsu.

Pen2
20-08-2000, 11:23 PM
Pen hovered up out of the swordsman's reach.

"Yes i'm sure we're all thrilled that you can use a sword, mortal, but are you just gonna swing it around like a caveman or put it to use?"

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 11:31 PM
Saitoh jumped up and sliced with his sword, cutting some wires on the penguin's jetpack sending him falling to the ground.

Saitoh: "How's that for using a sword?"

Pen2
20-08-2000, 11:40 PM
With a viscious peck at the mans ankles, Pen2 sent the man sprawling.

"Damn....mortals....."

Pen2 taped a few wires back in place with leftover donuts, and took to the sky again, more cautious of the man this time

BigShot Jordan
20-08-2000, 11:40 PM
Vash suddenly said"hey you guys!break it up."

the fighting continued.

Vash then whipped out his gun and shot the blade of the katana and broke it.after he shot the blade of the katana he turned his gun to the man and said angerly"stop it!both of you stop it.RIGHT NOW.i don't want to hurt anyone so please,stop."

vash put his gun down and clenched his fist tightly.he thought to himself,"i don't want to kill anymore people.c'mon vash,get a hold of yourself.

Boltarion
20-08-2000, 11:44 PM
Saitoh looked down at his broken katana and then back up at Vash whose gun was still smoking.

Saitoh: "You're really going to regret doing that."

Saitoh started walking away and looked back to Vash.

Saitoh: "You better watch out, or you're gonna find yourself without a head on those shoulders."

Saitoh then walked off.

OOC: Well, I've gotta log. I'll be back tomorrow.

Yuusuke
21-08-2000, 09:22 AM
Ryouga just sat there watching everything going on around him while eating. Until, that is, Vash took out his gun and shot the katana that the other man had.
With that, Ryouga stood up, walked by Vash, poked his gun using Bakusai Tenketsu (causing the gun to shatter), and went back to sitting down and eating some more.
Yosho

BigShot Jordan
21-08-2000, 12:31 PM
"hey,what did you do that for you bastard".said vash looking at the shattered remains of his gun.

"heh, luckily i have another one of these with me and your kung-foo cannot break it,Ryouga."said vash with a happy little grin on his face.
Vash took his gun,put it into somewhere in his trench coat,and said,"well,i'm hungry,time for some more donuts.whew hooo."
vash ran over to everyone and started to chow down like he didn't remember a thing about what happened about 3 minutes ago.

ryezen
21-08-2000, 02:02 PM
[in an alley]
[Sairo is lying unconscious on the ground. suddenly he slowly opens his eyes]

whe... where am i... feel...feel like...some...thing.....huge...hit me....

[tries to get up but cant find the strength to do so. he looses consciousness again]

Foryth
21-08-2000, 05:53 PM
Puzzled by what Pen2 said, Kaneda went to talk to him. "Hey Pen, what plans were you talking about? I'm sure all of us would be interested in knowing, i think i heard something about domination of something or someone. You better speak, before they all want to slug you."

Hiyoku
21-08-2000, 07:17 PM
Tasuki had been knocked out after being thrown into a wall by the swordsman.
When he came to, he saw the same swordsman, a boy with a backpack, a penguin, and a guy in a red leather trenchcoat with spiky blonde hair.

/He's got Mitsukake's hairstyle...but he preaches about Love and Peace like he knew Chiriko...godfuckindammit, my head hurts again!/

Muttering a few curses, he staggered to his feet, glaring at the swordsman.

He'd dared to touch Tasuki. And throw him into a wall, no less.

Mistake.

Tasuki's hand went back to his Tessen, the diamond-iron fan now resting in his palm. His smirk grew, fangs gleaming.

/I dun care who th' hell this ass thinks he is, but he's gonna learn not 'ta mess with Genrou of the Mt. Reikaku Bandits../

"Rekka...SHINEN!!!!!!!!"

A wave of flames engulfed the swordsman, and Tasuki laughed triumphantly.
/That oughtta fry him a li'l bit 'ta make sure he dun mess wit me../

BigShot Jordan
21-08-2000, 08:19 PM
Vash finished off the last of the donuts which was about 25 or so(there are twenty six in abox of donuts.the boxes are preety big).Vash got up,brushed the powder from the donuts off of him,turned to ryouga,and said,"so...uh.hmm..aren't you goin to say something(y'now,like an apology).why did you break my gun?it was givin to me by someone very special.You should be thankful that i am not taking this to hard."

Vash then looked at everyone and suddenly turned away.you could see a tear drop falling to the visible side of is cheek.

Hiyoku
21-08-2000, 08:39 PM
Tasuki blinked at the blonde guy.

/Gun..?/

"Oi..."

He didn't know wether to comfort or kick the guy...so, he did a little bit of both.

"Hey, guys dun cry, right? I know how you feel, though..if I ever lost my Tessen, I don't know what'd I do, but friends 'r more important den fights, ne?"

/What th' ---- am I *doin'*...this guy is taller than me an' cryin'..----../

BigShot Jordan
21-08-2000, 08:57 PM
Vash suddenly turned around and stared at the man.Vash put his hand on his shoulder and said,"araigato".vash then wiped away his tears and said,"would you mind telling me your name".

Yuusuke
22-08-2000, 12:25 AM
Ryouga just stood watching silent, and thinking.

"How can that gun be so important. . .if he has another one exactly like it. Well, I guess it must have some kind of value, but. . . oh geez, he's crying. There's not really much I can think of to do, I guess I'll just wait a bit, until he stops." thought Ryouga, a bit emotionally disturbed.

Pen2
22-08-2000, 02:47 AM
"My plans are none of your concern...."

Pen2 watched the emotion scene below.

Oh god he's gonna cry......there he goes, told you so. Wait....told myself so...I mean..ah dammit.

He looked around, trying to get his bearings.

"Well when he's finished balling his eyes out, we need to find somewhere to sleep before night sets in"

Yuusuke
22-08-2000, 03:00 AM
Ryouga yawned.
"Well, we could probably set up some tents here *Ryouga pours a pot of boiling water on Pen2* and I don't think that you'd mind sleeping under the stars. It's quite a long walk to the nearest hotel." Ryouga said, hoping to avoid getting lost trying to find another place to sleep.

Foryth
22-08-2000, 03:08 AM
"Well i've got to go find somewhere to repair my bike, so i'll be back later. Good nite!" Goes away, with is motorcycle to is right side.

Pen2
22-08-2000, 03:38 AM
P2-chan squeaked his wrath at being doused with hot water again. He piped in his high pitched voice....

"Well don't just stand there gawking people! Get the campsite ready!!"

And with that, P2-chan sat on a nearby pebble and "supervised" the work

Yuusuke
22-08-2000, 03:49 AM
Ryouga glared at the penguin thinking, "If only I had some cold water with me. That little. . . P2-chan can get soo annoying with its high pitched voice and squeaking."

Well, Ryouga figured that some work would take his mind off of the penguin, and so he put his (huge, gigantic, etc)backpack down and removed a few things from it, beginning to set up a tent for himself.

Draco
22-08-2000, 06:40 AM
From around the corner the gang heard someone yelling out loud " Time to take out the trash!'" then came gun shots and and screams of poeple, the gang rushed to see what happened, everyone was shocked to see a bodies of men women and children. A man with short blond hair, wear a strangle white coloured jumpsuit was standing in the in front of the bodies, his huge black coloured gun still smoking.

The sight of the dead enrages Vash as he begins to weep. At the sound of the familiar weeping, the man turns around, smiles and says "Yo Vash!" This is th man Vash most hated, Knives... his brother.

BigShot Jordan
22-08-2000, 08:47 PM
"what do you want knives.i'm busy right now."said vash with his back turned to him.

Draco
22-08-2000, 09:42 PM
"yo vash, this place is the world we should rule join and so we can eliminate all these filthy humans that live here so we may have this place as our own,"

Knives turns aroud and guns down another group of people

BigShot Jordan
22-08-2000, 10:06 PM
"and why would we want this place to our selves,knives",said vash angered at the sight of some more dead people.vash began to reach for his gun slowly so knives would not notice what he was doing.

Hiyoku
22-08-2000, 11:32 PM
Tasuki blinked.

/Damn..what a freakshow../

"..Uhh..I'm Genrou, but most people call me Tasuki...Vash, right?"

He shot the new oddball a glance.

/Knives, huh? Freaky.../

Boltarion
22-08-2000, 11:57 PM
Saitoh finally came to after being hit by the attack from Tasuki. He sat up and looked around, noticing that the group appeared to be setting up a camp on the sidewalk. He found this strange, but not as strange as the penguin which was now much smaller and still flying around. He slowly stood up and reached for his katana, but he remembered it was broken.
Crap, I need to get that thing replaced, thought Saitoh as he snuck off to find someone to get a katana from. I'll be back.

ryezen
23-08-2000, 12:07 AM
[Sairo gets up]

----, what the hell happened to me? i've been out for what? days? but unlike when i first woke up, it looks like i got my strength back... strange.... and it looks like my clothes are clean... what has happened to me?

[checks his pockets]
whats this?... some money... an old key... and this wierd looking stone?

[looks at his hands]
hmmm... looks like i lost a glove... but why didnt anyone take my money?

[takes off the glove]
whats this? it looks like some kind of symbol which i have never seen...could this be why i covered it? [puts back the glove]

but anyway, im starving... i'd better get something to eat... figure out whats happening when im full

Pen2
23-08-2000, 06:42 AM
Finally the construction of the campsite was completed.

"Well I suppose we could get done for loitering, but it beats paying for a crummy bed somewhere."

He watched as everyone pulled out their respective sleeping equipment and retired. P2-chan then realised he didn't have anywhere to sleep.

He finally settled on Ryouga's pocket, snuggling in while he was sleeping.

Accursed mortals......see if I....they will all pay...

And with those happy thoughts in his head, P2-chan setlled to sleep.

BigShot Jordan
23-08-2000, 12:36 PM
"i'll talk to you later ,knives",said vash discontuing to reach for his gun,"i'm tired and i don't want us to disturb anyone else's sleep".that was the last think he said to knives and then he walked near a tree that was near the tent and tried to fallasleep.

Foryth
23-08-2000, 07:34 PM
The group heard the sound of a bike with a truly powerful engine but still quite silent for such a powerful bike, coming their way. The red futuristic looking bike came fast, and Kaneda stopped right in front of the group. "Hey guys! Do you know why the guy at the garage fell unconscious and didn't charge me anything when he saw the year on my cash!"

Hiyoku
23-08-2000, 07:57 PM
Tasuki had been occupying the upper branches of a tree, mulling over the day's happenstances, and all the new "company" around him.

/This is s' ------' f'ed up../

Growling another curse, he settled in the branches, half-watching the others, and the other half of him screaming for a wink of sleep.

Foryth
23-08-2000, 08:03 PM
Kaneda settled down for sleep, and was wondering where was Pen2 since he couldn't see him anywhere. So he went to ask Ryouga, and suddenly saw a small Pen2 in his pocket. So he told Ryouga "Hey, i didn't know they made miniatures of this thing, where did you get it?"

Draco
24-08-2000, 01:29 AM
After Knives finishes off another bunch of people, he wonders how he got to such a wonderful place, it was a great change from the dry deserts and primative towns he was used to.

He turns around and sees a person with a good looking red bike pull up to the group and talks to another guy. Knives goes over and asks " Where the hell am i?"

Foryth
24-08-2000, 02:23 AM
In reply to knives "I dunno, just got here. From what i've heard were in year 2000,but if it's true Tokyo should've been destroyed about 12 years ago and we would be in some ruins...It don't look like ruins."

Draco
24-08-2000, 02:54 AM
hmm, thats better than where i'm from, we don't even know the date

(from anime trigun, and seriously, i don't know the date in the anime :) )

Foryth
24-08-2000, 04:12 AM
Well i'm from 19 years in the future, but world war 3 is supposed to have taken place in 1988, so this place is not supposed to exist, but Pen2 told me about some f****d up thing that messes alternate world, so maybe its not the same earth.

(ooc: BTW do you look like your from the past or the future? i dunno much about Trigun)

Draco
24-08-2000, 05:04 AM
future since me and vash there by the tree are colonist from earth

BigShot Jordan
24-08-2000, 01:11 PM
vash sat down and knelt against a tree and thought to himself,"it's been a rough day,vash,try to get your self some sleep and forget about the sights of death.you can deal with knives later."

with those last words vash dosed off and was soon sleeping.

ryezen
24-08-2000, 01:27 PM
[after finishing his meal and paying for it Sairo leaves the restaurant]

Ok, [looking at the sky] where should i go from here? it doesnt matter... [and he takes the road to his right]

Foryth
24-08-2000, 02:25 PM
Whithout waiting for Ryouga reply about is little Pen2 doll(the real small Pen2) Kaneda fall asleep.

David Ikari
25-08-2000, 02:10 AM
(OOC: This is a little bit late, but I received no offers of help)

David: No one here seems as though they can help
(makes a quick survey of the area)
Nope. Just me.

(And so David lept into grand battle. Starting with a power punch (fist full of energy) he shot proppelled himself forward with massive speed, heading straight for the knights chest. The knight didn't move. David was moving at even greater speed, now with so much energy in his fist he could start the first 25kms of a mine shaft. The knight didn't even twitch. David's propulsion was using up a lot of his energy, but it would hopefully be enough to penetrate his armour. Just as Dave's fist came with a few centimeters of his chest, the knight shot into the air. At first Dave thought he finished the guy, but he felt nothing. He stopped short in his tracks and re-absorbed the energy. The knight landed silently back on the ground. Dave was hating this guy a lot more now. He formed his hands into fists and held them beside each other. A quick flash of static arose between them. He drew up all the energy he could summon from his inner being, trying to take all the energy he could and bring it into a burning fire of energy around his fists. It took a while, but the knight waited. The energy ball was of such intense energy that the air around it was heated to sch a level that the road melted slightly. The air pushed from it sent shock waves through shop windows, shattering the glass and cracking the walls. The energy was starting to burn Ikari's hands, but he still summon more power. Finally it was complete. He raised his fists to face the knight. The knight didn't move. With a cry of pain David forced the massive ball from his fists to the knight. The ball moved at an incredible speed. It aimed straight for the knight and went closer than Dave had without touching. The knight sttod fast. The ball went straight up into the sky to incredible hieghts. The waves of energy disrupting the clouds and scattering them away. It slowed down and fell with massvie force to the ground. It took 32 seconds to go up, but 4 to come down. Straight for the knight. The Knight did not move. The ball came down throught the buildings, destroying a fare few on the way. it hit the ground with massive force. It blew a shockwave that crumbled a few more buildings. David was blown away. The ball hung in the sky. This wasn't meant to happen. The knight was standing under the ball, hands raised, holding it, half pushed into the gournd.)
Knight: (chuckle) You are far stronger than I gave you credit, Ikari. But you need to be better than that.
(The knight strained slightly as a massive opposing bolt of energy shot from his hands into the ball. The energy sent in cancelled out the power of the ball. David watched with terror)
Dave: That was all I had... how...?
(The knight shot throught the air again at an incredible speed, seeming to disappear and reappear directly in front f him. David was paralysed with fear)
David: What.. do you... want?
Knight: Your head on a pike
(David sent a quick telepathic message to echo in the head of any on near by(message at end))
David: You will never suceed. Their are many fighters in this world who together can defeat you. You will never suceed.
Knight: My only mission is to see you dead
David: And how do you expect to return to my world? The rip I made that you came through is healed? You can not leave this zone again, though others can still leave and enter if they wish.
Knight: That is true. But to see you die will bring me great pleasure. Anyway, who says I want to leave? Their is so much fun to have here. And so I bid thee good night
( The knight raised his massive gauntlet and sniggered. David's yell was drowned out by the energy that streaked on behind him. His body merely tore apart like paper and was gone. The knight tshot up to the sky, and flew in a random direction)
Knight: I sense many dtrong fighters here, but which one first?

(As stated above, the telepathic message will be told. It was: Any one who can here this message. There is a rougue armoured feind in this world. He holds unimagnable power. you need to destroy him, or he will surely kill every living creature he encounters, if it is lucky.)

(OOC: Also, I am giving up the role playing game, so I would like to offer the Knight character to any one who is interested. Please leave a post here http://animeboards.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=669

Doku-beibi
25-08-2000, 09:55 AM
"Deee... Ore wa doko da yo?" Tamahome sat up and rubbed his head. His movement cause a bouncing sensation. He glanced around him and realized, with an immediate blush, what he had interrupted. He scrambled off the bed, that was occupied by two other people that both stared at him in horror, and made a flying leap for the door. He was on the street in no time and trying to catch his breath.

When he finally looked around him, Tamahome's jaw dropped. /Holy Suzaku...what kind of place is this?! Wait...Miaka's world? I thought I was rid of her when I died here!! ((Occ: This takes way too long to explain ^..^))/ He continued to walk along the street, being slightly familiar with this world, although it was much different from his own. All of a sudden, as he was walking under a tree, something fell on him.

"Ite!! A boot?"

***Translations: "Ore wa doko da yo?", where am I? ; "Ite!!", Ow!!***

Draco
25-08-2000, 11:36 AM
Knives is confused he think to himsel, where it this story going to?

Hiyoku
25-08-2000, 10:31 PM
Tasuki tensed at the noise under him. And the familiar voice.

/Th' ----..?/

He peeked down from his spot lounging in the tree, and spotted a familiar head..with an even more familiar character blazing crimson on the forehead.

"Oi! Obake-chan!!"

Foryth
25-08-2000, 10:36 PM
Kaneda just can't sleep, thinking about his weird situation. He stands up and go to the tree, "hey you, may i chat with you, i can't sleep" speaking to Tasuki.

Yuusuke
26-08-2000, 04:21 PM
Ryouga rolled over in his sleep, crushing P2-chan in the process.
He then grumbled something about 'Ranma' and 'bread' in his sleep.

(OOC: I was figuring that Ryouga was asleep, or he wouldn't let P2-chan in his pocket, so. . .)

Pen2
26-08-2000, 08:06 PM
P2-chan woke up under the crushing weight

goddamnmortalgonnakillthatsonofabitchgyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

P2-chan struggled as he was pinned to the ground. Finally managing to let out a vicious peck at Ryouga.

Yuusuke
26-08-2000, 09:07 PM
Being a heavy-sleeper, Ryouga didn't feel P2-chan's peck, but instead rolled over more (releasing the penguin) and started to mumble something about 'Akane' and 'evil cooking.'

Pen2
26-08-2000, 11:33 PM
P2-chan finally got out, panting for breath.

"They.....They all......They all must die....."

Foryth
27-08-2000, 01:03 AM
Seing the tiny Pen2"Whoah! That small doll was actualy the REAL Pen-chan!"

Pen2
27-08-2000, 01:31 AM
"Gyaaa....What you looking at? Huh? Huh? You'd think you'd never seen an inverse stature transmogrification before......."

Foryth
27-08-2000, 01:36 AM
Laughing out loud "hahahhahah! sorry pen-chan!hihihihihi! you just look so funny like this!" Starts roling on the ground.

Doku-beibi
27-08-2000, 08:13 PM
"Huh? T-t-t-Tasuki?! Tha...that really hurt!! And don't call me Obake-chan!!" Tamahome growled as the redhead jumped from the tree and landed with obvious finesse on the ground in front of him. *I can't believe this. Everywhere I go, everything I do, this baka finds a way to outdo me.* Tamahome began to twitch.

***Translations: Obake-Ghost; Baka-idiot***

David Ikari
27-08-2000, 10:38 PM
(The armoured knight landed on the ground and surveyed the area around him.)
I can sense strong forces off to the east. They must be strong fighters. Hang on... a penguin!? What's a penguin doing amongst those powers? May as well check it out. Even if it is an animal, it's at least sport.
(The knight lifted back into air and flew towards the area where they eminated from)

Boltarion
28-08-2000, 05:42 PM
Saitoh had been walking around the city for awhile, looking for another sword. Eventually he walked by a museum.

Now Showing:
The History of Japan Exhibit

Saitoh saw this and entered the museum. He walked right in, past the guards.

Guard: Sorry, Sir, we're closing now.

Saitoh then walked up to the guy and punched him in the face, breaking his nose. The man fell to the ground trying to stop the blood gushing from his nostrils. The other guard then ran to the phone to call the real police, but before he could finish dialing Saitoh punched him many times extremely fast in the stomach. The man then fell to his knees in pain and Saitoh kicked him in the head, knocking him unconscious. Then he walked around the museum until he got to the japan exhibit, and it was huge. They had stuff from every era. He then got to the small part on the Bakumatsu and the Meiji Era. He looked through the glass until he saw what he wanted... a katana made by Arai Shakkuu.

Saitoh: This will work perfectly...

He then punched through the glass, shattering it and setting off the alarms. He then grabbed the katana and left the museum, passing the unconscious guards.

Hiyoku
28-08-2000, 09:52 PM
Tasuki grinned, fangs gleaming in the moonlight.

/So, I won't be on my own around here after all./

"S' how long y' been here, Obake-chan?"

Tasuki knew he hated that nickname, and this was presently confirmed by the deathglare he got from Tamahome. He only chuckled.

"Heh, I'm jus' glad I got a buddy 'round this weird-ass place."

Foryth
29-08-2000, 11:02 PM
Talking to Pen2 "So Pen-chan, what should we do now?"

Doku-beibi
30-08-2000, 06:09 PM
Tamahome growled as Tasuki smirked at him and commented on his state as a buddy. Sure, they'd had some fun times and joked around, but there was far too much teasing on the bandit's side in this to be a benificial relationship.
"Tasuki, you KNOW how much I hate that name."
"Yeah? So?"
"You weren't tormented by children with that stupid name, were you?!"

Tasuki just continued to smirk his infuriating smirk.

Hiyoku
30-08-2000, 07:03 PM
"I may not 'a been tormented with that childhood nickname, but mine was anythin' but peachy," The smirk still stayed, but Tasuki mentally shuddered at the memories of his sisters...

"S' what th' ----'re 'ya doin' here...Tama?"

His fangs gleamed as he draged out the last bit.

"I'm. not. a. cat." came the growled reply.

Tasuki chuckled, patting Tamahome's back.

"Sou, Sou...Sou.."

/Goddammit, I really was desparate fer company..I'm even makin' lame-ass name jokes! ..kusou..sou...%#^#$&^$^@&@$%&#_!/

Tasuki shook his head trying to rid it of the weary humor.

Doku-beibi
30-08-2000, 09:04 PM
Tamahome noticed the stupid, lame-as-a-hung-donkey-in-heat, jokes that Tasuki was attempting to make. *Jeez..what's wrong with him? Maybe he's freaked out here too...Che...better be nice to him.*

ryezen
31-08-2000, 12:17 PM
[Sairo is on a hill overlooking the city, he is lying on the grass and is staring at the stars]

when was the last time i did this? (he says to himself)

it ssems like the only memories i have are the ones i recently had... from the time i woke up in that alley, up to now... who am i?... where do i come from?.... why am i here?....

[he stands up, but still looking up]

ANSWER ME! [he clenches his fists]

I SAID... ANSWER... MEEEEE!!! [suddenly a third eye on his forhead opens, and Sairo releases a black ki from his body which destroys part of the hill where he ws standing]

wha... what... was... that...... [and he falls to the ground unconscious]

Pen2
01-09-2000, 02:14 AM
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod ::runs around in excited circles::

The open RPG actually made one thred ^_^