PDA

View Full Version : Characters

Boltarion
08-08-2000, 10:23 PM
Tell us your character here. It can be a character from any anime you want, from Rei Ayanami to Vegeta to Deedlit. It can be a character from any anime you want or it can be an original character. You will have a lot more freedom in this RPG, but you still can't have any invincible characters, sorry :D
Tell us your character in this format-

[b]Name:

Anime:

Other info:

Boltarion
08-08-2000, 10:34 PM
Name: Saitoh Hajime

Anime: Rurouni Kenshin

Other: He is an ex-Shinsen Gumi who still carries a sword and works for the new Meiji government.

Hiyoku
08-08-2000, 11:03 PM
(it had to be done, no da..)

Name: Tasuki, Genrou, or Kou Shun'u (also Fang-boy)

Anime: Fushigi Yuugi

Other: The Tessen weilding, flame-throwing potty-mouthed bandit leader of Mount Reikaku, with the fiery hair and attitude to compliment it. Suzaku Shichiseishi Tasuki, character "Yoku" located on his right forearm. He was raised amongst 4 elder siblings, all sisters, who used him for target practice (EX: Aidou and logs..) among other things. He's deathly afraid of water, milk, and claims to hate women with a _PASSION_. His best buddy is Kouji, who is also a Mt. Reikaku Bandit. *Also, Chichiri, na no da. ^^*

note: all cursing will be in $%!@$ format as to not offend anyone..^^;;

Ko Hakaisha
08-08-2000, 11:44 PM
Name: Sanosuke (Sano for short)

Anime: Rurouni Kenshin

Other: Really strong guy from feudal Japan. He mostly uses his fists in combat, but he's pretty handy with a sword! ^^ He wears a white gi (or whatever!) with the kanji "Bad" on his back.

David Ikari
09-08-2000, 02:52 AM
Name: David Ikari

Anime: (own creation)

Other Info: David Ikari is a sorceror from the medievil times. He had the ability to levitate samll objects easily (larger is more difficult), power blasts, and the ability to cast certain 'spells' using musical instruments (can play basic piano, windpipes, violin), and can learn minor things about objects by touch.. Is also a good fighter. Originally an orphan, but trained with a wondering Japanese figthing master who's last name was Ikari. David took that name and trained, but liked to cast spells more than fight. He joined the Kings service as a warrior, scince that was all he could do. But his power showed him as something special. He became the knigs 'wizard'. David had an apprentice that was turning out to be a very skilled sorceror indeed. During a mental scan (running his mind through the earth. Very difficult, makes a lot of mental stress) he felt a major rip in the fabric if reality. Something had come through. Unfortunatly his coneection was severed when a well armoured knight dragged him fron the room he was in. David could do nothing. He was too weak. he king and his council were also taken hostage. During his capture, Ikari overheard that the knights had to quicken their plans, or they would have to return to there reality. Knowing that the knights were from the rip, he took a fellow inmate childs windpipes, played a tune, and disappeared as several small glowing balls throught the rip. He dropped the windpipes. He also went unconcious, scince the travel he made through the rip took a lot of energy. Using his minor knowledge of the 20th century, he thought he could find his way around well enough.

David is a fighter at heart, and doesn't give up. Good, working for the common good, trying to find the way to destroy the knights back home.

[Edited by David Ikari on 13-08-2000 at 11:49 AM]

Yuusuke
09-08-2000, 02:54 AM
Name: Ryouga Hibiki (P-chan)

Anime: Ranma 1/2

Other: Ryouga is (Jusenkyou) cursed to turn into a little black piglet when splashed with cold water, while hot water reverses this. Hm. . .Ryouga's extremely strong, but has the direction sense of a rock (That is, he couldn't find his way out of a room with one door).
"No, I wasn't. I just won the fight. The stronger man isn't always right. That's what Shishio thinks. If no one made mistakes, the truth wouldn't surface only after one or two fights. Real life isn't that simple. You're still young. You can still find your own answers by atoning for crimes committed, by living your life."
Kenshin

shinji15j
09-08-2000, 01:13 PM
Name: Katsukari

anime: creation

description: short litte fat guy that pisses people off, has deformation of human/with cat tail. not in a very good mood all the time but gets upset over small things

Andes
10-08-2000, 12:51 AM
Name: Nouboki

Anime: Creation

Other: He's one of the masters of the Samurais. :):):)

[Edited by Andes on 20-08-2000 at 04:31 PM]

fireguy
11-08-2000, 08:46 AM
Name: Jubei Yagyu
Anime: Ninja Resurrection
Description: Master samurai with brilliant swordsmanship.

Almasy
12-08-2000, 02:06 AM
Name: Zeke Anderson
Anime: My own creation (well his name is actually from a t.v. show called Tour of Duty)
Description: Zeke is a big strong 6 foot tall guy. He loves guns and explosives. Zeke speaks in a German accent. He is married to Ayumi Hamasaki.

Pen2
12-08-2000, 02:43 AM
You are also free to have more than one character btw. I'm going overboard and having a whole gang of them, but here's the important ones here. (they're all original btw) No idea why, but i'm doing a weird crossover of all the RPG characters i've ever made ::shrug::

Pen2 - not really from NGE, more just me being myself (is still a penguin though)

Destrado - Is actually two personalities rolled into one, one being a frieza-style tyrant, and the other being a kind, loyal sorta guy. From a DB RPG

Damien (Arimoto) - As seen in the Eva RPG

Tenmei - As seen in the DB RPG

Damien Tsukikage - From an FF8 RPG

there's also others, but they're all the ones i'll inflict on you so far ^_^

Foryth
18-08-2000, 01:49 AM
Name: Kaneda

Anime: Akira

Description: Kaneda is a young guy who tend to get into trouble without trying to. He was the leader of a motorcycle gang before he got to another world. Even if he can be considered an ordinary guy, he is very agile and stubborn.(Remember when he the times he very unsuccesfully tried to stop the army from taking Tetsuo?)

BigShot Jordan
19-08-2000, 02:14 PM
character:otaru

anime:saber marionette j

description:a young teenage boy that tends to also get into trouble caused by his marionettes(lime,cherry,and bloodberry).he saved the planet of Terra2 with his marionettes from the sinister FAUST and his Saber Dolls.
Otaru tends to be shy and caring,but can be easily bad tempered(usually by his roommate jerk Hanagata who has nothing better to do than annoy him.
HE lives in an apartment with his trio of saber marionettes.

BigShot Jordan
19-08-2000, 02:21 PM
ACTUALLY FORGET MY LAST CHARACTER

I WANT TO BE SOME ONE ELSE,OKAY.

character:Vash the stampede

Anime:Trigun

other info:the huminoid typhoon.he can destroy humungous cities and is almost invincible.but he never wants to kill anyone if he can help it.He has three large weapons with him.

peaches
20-08-2000, 02:39 AM
Name: Alita
Anime:Battle Angel Alita/Battle Angel/Gunnm

Other:She is an Iron Maiden who's body is artificial, she is strong, fast, and kind, she has many scerets many of which she does not even know. Dr. Ido found her and rebuilt her body, her memories were lost, but her life was saved.
The other Char.s I might use will be:
Name:Urd
Anime:Oh My Goddess!

Other:She is cunning, sexy and Beautiful, she can cast spells and create potions, at times she can be goffy but hey most of us are(a little).
And:

Name:Ryoko
Anime:Tenchi Muyo(and others)

Other:She is Beautiful, crazy, sexy, cool, and some-what bad, almost evil(but hey who isn't), she has two gems that give her powers to creat energy to either shot in energy balls or make into a sword/dagger.

ryezen
21-08-2000, 01:55 PM
Name: Sairo

Anime: own creation

Other info: partial-amnesiac (is there such a thing?). 18-20 yrs old, height 5'9, good body built, has a demon mark on his left hand but covers it w/ a black glove. also has a third eye, yet he is not aware of it. his clothes are in fact a symbiote (kinda like Carnage in Spiderman but is black in color with a little bit of red)

[Edited by ryezen on 23-08-2000 at 01:39 PM]

Shinjikarity
21-08-2000, 08:27 PM
G'day

Name: Sarcasmo
Anime: The tick (not really an anime I know)
Other: Special power is his ability to be sarcastic at will

2nd Character:
Name: Shinji
Anime: Um... evangelion I think
Other: I'm just a coward... I'm only 14.

Draco
22-08-2000, 05:53 AM
Vash all the way!

Doku-beibi
23-08-2000, 09:12 PM
Name: Tamahome, or Sou Kishuku (also Kaeru-boi)

Anime: Fushigi Yuugi

Other: Even though he seems to want to be a tough guy (and was until Tasuki showed up)Tamahome is a hopeless romantic at heart. He has powerful martial arts skills and the ability to focus his Ki into big red balls of DOOM. *realizes how wrong that sounded and chokes on her glass of milk( Take that Tasuki, MILK MILK MILK)* Often silly, he was an ally to the side of Good...for most of the series.

SSJfemme
30-08-2000, 10:00 PM
Name: Veronica

Anime: Own Creation

Race: Human

Character Description: 5'8 and about 135 pounds. Veronica has beautiful, thick, auburn hair and deep dark brown eyes. Veronica came from a family of the upper crust British society, but soon learned of its shallowness. Not only slender, but physically fit because she enjoys sports such as soccer and lacrosse. Veronica also enjoys the modern marvel known as the gun. Target practice is something Veroica does in her spare time to ease stress and kill time. She loves wearing leather pants and spaghetti strap shirts. Veronica is also seen wearing a lovely beaded chocker that is of the colors brown, a dark forest green, and an off white. Some people say it was given to her by her secret lover...Vegeta...*GASP*

5 Special Moves and Techniques:
KOFe` Carushka: An attack that involves manipulating ki. The user of this move raises one palm facing the sky says "KOFe` Carushka" and after concentrating and gathering energy for about 10 - 12 seconds the energy is released in a large, quick moving, silver trail and usually takes away a quarter of the opponent's power and leaves the user at about the same strength as before the attack.

Holy - Das: A self - destruction technique. The user of this technique powers up to the extent of the power being so emmense that it causes the body to explode and will destroy anything in a 3 mile radius.

Hushi: A combo attack. This includes many powerful kicks and punches executed in a quick blur, often used while in close quarters combat.

Mena Sui: An attack the involves manipulating ki. There is no need in saying the name of this attack because all it is are tiny little bolts of orange energy shot out of ones index finger. The Mena Sui doesn't do much to an opponent, but its fun to torture some one with it...it stings.

Lox Lui: This is the ability to teleport anywhere on the same planet that you are currently on.

Character's Past: Veronica is a girl of a priviledged past and an uncertain future. When young she had all the comforts of living in the upper crust of society until the day her plane crash landed in the deep tropical forests of Brazil. As she trekked through the jungle hungry, tired, and lost she came upon a village. She quickly made friends and began speaking their native tongue. After living two years in the jungle there Veronica aquired incredible strengths that normal humans just don't have. It was the hidden power inside this young woman that had awaken from her self discovery. Veronica probably would have died as most people would have, but instead she saved herself - and in the process transformed herself as well. Her tropical odyssey was both miraculous and enlightenling, as the young woman not only survived, but gained a perspective of herself and the world that made her past seem shallow and naive. Veronica became a seeker of truths, both large and small, and in that pursuit she continues to this day.

Strange Quirks and facts about Veronica:
1. Hates Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Her favorite song is now "Steller" by Incubus...she has been a fan of them for years.
3. Is currently single, but has had 13 boyfriends in her life.
4. While we're on the guys subject, she hates guys who are rich...odd...
5. Has a strange fetish for "sexy" ankles

Ok, there's my new character, kept most of the old stuff, but I made some adjustments, hope you like this one better!!

[Edited by SSJfemme on 01-09-2000 at 08:25 AM]

HideoKenshin
04-09-2000, 09:40 AM
Name: Hideo Kenshin

Anime: None

Other info: Kind of a Loner...

Description: Shoulder Length Darker Blonde Hair, which half covers part of his face, which bounds one scar that is on his right cheek. He stands at a tall 6'8" and weighs about 230 lbs. He stands tall above many, and fights strong. He is not too dependent on his zero-saber, but when the time comes, he turns berserk under the soft-kind hearted face.. At most times he is a very generous and caring person, but if you get on his bad side his Accession power will allow him to turn into a 'Flame Dragon' and his powerful attack, Kinetic Fire, will send kinetic energy from this dragons body and mix it with fire and wind magic to cause a huge fire explosion vs all opponents.

Atomic
05-09-2000, 05:31 AM
Name:
Anime: Dragon Ball and Own Creation
Race: Hyperian
Description: 2m tall. black hair. brown eyes. really cool looking.
Other: Dragon Ball powers. can copy anyones power, after a near death experience of it.

David Ikari
12-09-2000, 07:57 PM
Name: Adam Kadmon

Anime: Own Creation (developed from DragonBall Z)

Other Info: Originally from another Universe, Adam served under the command a the infinite fleet of Knights. they were orignally stuck in between dimensions, living their terrible existence. But the gash inthe world of Anime made an echo into their dimension, and tore open a gash to David Ikari's universe. Knights flowed thorugh the gash like blood, and tried to claim the land they found for their own. Adam was a lesser knight. Not weak, but not overly strong either, Just an anverage warrior. He was in charge of gaurding David Ikari, while the King was interrogated. But David broke out. Adam was going to be killed for David's escape, but he convinced his superior to let him go 'fetch' him. And so Adam went back to the rip he came from, and temporaraly shifted it to link to where David took off to. He was cast throught the rip like everyone else. Adam liked it here. He even thought of never returning to the other worlds. This was better, and he could have alot of un by himself...

homeyc
28-09-2000, 05:05 PM
K, i'm on!

Name: Destiny
Anime: My own creation,kinda like a guy from FF7(hope we're allowed to do characters like that!)
Info: Destiny is from a dimension where war is almost the only thing people care about anymore.He carries a Buster Sword(same sword as Cloud's)and uses it well.He is kind a lone wolf,but is open to people!He has hair like Cloud's too except that he has black hair and brown eyes.He wears a black outfit with a black long sleeve shirt and a black dress-like thing,i'm not sure what its called,but i know that some swordsmen in japan wear them with the japanese character for 'death' on the back of his shirt,and tattooed on his upper arm.

[Edited by homeyc on 02-10-2000 at 07:21 AM]

Foryth
02-10-2000, 12:08 AM
I got more detailed stats for Kaneda

Shotaro Kaneda
Born: September 5, 2003 Age: 16
Blood type: unknown Height: 5'6" Weight: 116
REMARKS: An outsider who is far from obediant
and co-operative. He is known to act before thinking
things out. The organiser and leader of a bike gang.
He is perceived by his fellow students as more than
a little egotistical

Bike description as said by Tetsuo:"Ceramic, double-rotor, two-wheel drive. Computer controlled anti-lock brakes. 12,000 RPM's!"

goliathscorpion
04-10-2000, 01:41 AM
name: imarilion

anime: none (starcraft)

other: high templar, psy-storm, hallucination, can attack physically.

could be a dark templar if needed. with psy-sword, and is cloaked!

Rudy Roughnight
28-10-2000, 04:25 PM
Name: Nacho Tortilla (own creation)

Anime: Bakuretsu Hunters

Info: He is the new member of the Sorcerer Hunters. Big Momma decided that since he was excellent in fire attacks she made him part of the group. He also has a thing for Tira Misu.

Rika
29-10-2000, 01:43 PM
Name: Chocolate Misu

Info: Chocolate is also a member of the Sorcerer Hunters and she is the older sister of Tira Misu. She also has a HUGE crush on Carrot.

Helix
29-10-2000, 02:45 PM
Name: Helix

Anime: none

Other: Helix is a ice cream cart employee. He tries to do right but some how messes up orders and has troubles with the ladies. He does wear a cool papper hat and is armed with a silver stainless steel icecream scooper.

CheshireCat
29-10-2000, 07:25 PM
Name: D (Son of Dracula)

Anime: Vampire Hunter D

Details: In a almost vain attempt to rid the world of his kind and restore hounor to himself, D travels with his model DL4 cyborg horse he travels the land slaying all who oppose him. After his last victory over Count Mangus Lee, D finds himself inflicted with wanderlust yet torn with inner feelings for his last client, Doris Lang. D now roams the countryside searching for his next client and a older, more powerful Vampire Lord to vanquish.

Powers: D is quite handy with a sword, one of the best in the land. He also utilizes the being on his left hand (in the shape of a face) to aid him in battle and to offer strategic advice. (even though, the being is quick to get a verbal jab in.) Other powers include the ability to undermine other Vampire's psychic powers. D, being a Vampiel, also has a quick healing time, thus alowing him to continue a battle after sustaning wounds that would kill a human vampire hunter.

Asuka's Man
29-10-2000, 08:06 PM
Name: Milphey

Info:

Height: approximately 5'11
Weight: approximately 170 lbs.
Hair: Turquoise
Eyes: Blue
Occupation: Haaz Knight. Leader of Haaz Knights, and the main guardian of Big Momma

Like most knights, he is a user of a sword, but that isnt his main weapon. His main weapon is his powers of energy projection, and teleportation. Highly agile, and inhumanly strong, he is a fearsome and selfless warrior. Very skilled in martial arts. The definition of a KNight. Sleek, powerful, handsome, daring, and good manners all wrapped up in a man girls would throw themselves at.

Reika the Dark Angel
31-10-2000, 08:42 PM
Name: Reika the Dark Angel or Reika Tenshi (for short)

Anime: None

More Info: Reika is an angel who is trying to become the Angel of Death. She plays by her own rules and she loves to mess with shinigami. Unfortunately, he doesn't take lightly to her jests and because of that he sent her to earth. (To tell you the truth, she's a domineering bitch who doesn't have a nice bone in her body :D)

dartstrife
15-11-2000, 05:53 PM
Name: Dart Strife

Anime: None(I made him!!)

Other info: story here, http://www.dartstrife.homestead.com/dssimmer.Html i'm adding stuff later(like when i get a scanner)

dartstrife
15-11-2000, 05:57 PM
(by the way, the jumi part, for this board, i'm changing it a little bit...so it's fair-er)

Dazman
02-12-2000, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by dartstrife
Name: Dazman

Anime: None(I made him!!)

Other info: A big time ganglord into illegal weapons and drug smuggling, who used to work for US military black ops

Dazman
02-12-2000, 10:19 AM
ooops lazy :(

dartstrife
21-02-2001, 09:34 PM
Name: Reicko(Re-ko)

Anime: None, my comic Renegade Zero

Other Info.

he's twelve dudes. he can use beams(similar to Ki, but different, as is elements) and carries a dagger(to small for adult swords!^^) he's gotz dirty blond hair, is smart(*cough* ALEC). anyth'in e;se, o ya, ish aposcle-eleven

aposcle- Demon-human race

Elven- an elf, duh

http://www.geocities.com/renezero

for info. on reicko, and the comic! ^^

Alecia
25-02-2001, 07:54 PM
Alecia Lesster

No anime I made up the name but she is me

She just moved to Japan (Im guessing this is were everything is going on at) because she thought it would be a nice change of sencery after her parents died in a car acident. Oh and she is like 23.