PDA

View Full Version : fav gundam

KaWoRu_AnGeL
24-03-2001, 04:06 AM
what is ur guys's favorite gundams and if u want the person that pilots that gundam. mine is nataku-pilot chang wufei.

Anime Pirate
24-03-2001, 12:40 PM
I like the Gundam Blue Destiny the best. it's so cool. An it's my favorite color! Blue! Yay!!! Anyway, I enclosed a pic so you can see him in action.

KaWoRu_AnGeL
24-03-2001, 01:17 PM
i never have heard of the gundam blue destiny. what series was it from??

KaWoRu_AnGeL
24-03-2001, 01:37 PM
this is a pic of nataku. only one i could find.

Lord_Satorious
24-03-2001, 02:12 PM
I don't care who anybody chooses (since 90% of the board is comprised of Wingers anyway), Char Aznable in the Sazabi could wipe the floor with any of them.

OK, unless someone chooses Amuro in a Nu Gundam, which I don't think will happen.

Slayer1070
24-03-2001, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Satorious
I don't care who anybody chooses (since 90% of the board is comprised of Wingers anyway), Char Aznable in the Sazabi could wipe the floor with any of them.

OK, unless someone chooses Amuro in a Nu Gundam, which I don't think will happen.

I choose Amuro, in the Nu Gundam!

SSJ5Gotek
24-03-2001, 03:03 PM
I sprite edit, and one day I decided to make some GW ones. Check out th attached image.

SSJ5Gotek
24-03-2001, 03:05 PM
I also made some Oz ones.

SSJ5Gotek
24-03-2001, 03:07 PM
my favorite gundam is definitely Deathscythe Hell Custom!
It looks sick man!

KaWoRu_AnGeL
24-03-2001, 04:26 PM
i like deathsythe hell custom also. its awesome. but my fav is also Nataku from endless waltz.

Lord_Satorious
24-03-2001, 04:27 PM
Slayer1070, do you even know who Amuro Ray is and where he pilots the Nu Gundam? =)

KaWoRu_AnGeL
24-03-2001, 06:29 PM
im sure he doesnt he just said that is the best one cause u wanted to see someone put it on there thats all.

Slayer1070
24-03-2001, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Satorious
Slayer1070, do you even know who Amuro Ray is and where he pilots the Nu Gundam? =)
Amuro Ray is the probley the best mobile suit pilot from the UC timeline, if not the whole gundam universe. he started out in the orignal mobile suit gundam, as a 15 year old kid with a nack for gadgetry (He made Haro, right?), and learned to pilot his gundam from reading the manual.

He pilots the Nu Gundam in Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack.

and no, i've never seen the series.

KaWoRu_AnGeL
24-03-2001, 07:48 PM
so u havent seen the series eh???? lol :lol:

Slayer1070
24-03-2001, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by KaWoRu_AnGeL
so u havent seen the series eh???? lol :lol:

Nope, i'm the king of second hand information!

KaWoRu_AnGeL
24-03-2001, 07:54 PM
ok whatever have yah seen gundam zeta???

Dastafarin
25-03-2001, 02:14 AM
i like both the GX-9900(Gundam X) and the Double X (the "custom" version) They are piloted by Garrod Ran. But when Garrod gets the Double X, Jamil Neet starts piloting the GX-9900. These are from the Gundam X series.

Slayer1070
25-03-2001, 02:18 AM
ok whatever have yah seen gundam zeta???
Nope, wanna se it real bad though... *Dreams of the wave rider mode*

SSJ5Gotek
25-03-2001, 03:41 AM
Has anyone checked out my awesome GW edits?

KaWoRu_AnGeL
25-03-2001, 01:29 PM
i really dont think u should see it Slayer1070. gundam zeta didnt roll off real well. it wasnt that good of a series i think. that is my OPINION, so get all mad at me if u think the series is good.

Slayer1070
25-03-2001, 02:52 PM
i really dont think u should see it Slayer1070. gundam zeta didnt roll off real well. it wasnt that good of a series i think. that is my OPINION, so get all mad at me if u think the series is good.

well, i'll still see it just so i can say i have, plus i NEED to see some gundam other then wing.

Originally posted by SSJ5Gotek
Has anyone checked out my awesome GW edits?
I saw them, nice job! I'd love to see that Python in action.

Lord_Satorious
25-03-2001, 04:01 PM
KaWoRu_AnGeL, you've never even seen Zeta Gundam. So don't go telling people lies, or should I give them the link to the other thread where I prove you don't know what you're talking about?

Zeta Gundam kicks the stuffing out of all other Gundam series (except the original). But of course, you're just a Winger and/or X'er.

KaWoRu_AnGeL
25-03-2001, 08:50 PM
y do u think i am lying when i said i saw zeta gundam??? i have seen it. just cause i dont like the series doesnt mean i am lying that i saw it. go u are a retard.

Lord_Satorious
25-03-2001, 08:54 PM
No you haven't seen it, and here's the proof from another thread:

--------------------------

Lord_Satorious:

"The plot was terrible in Zeta?! Do you even know what you're saying? Compared to the plot that just showed up mid-series in Gundam X, Zeta Gundam had one that at least was constant.

Of course, I don't believe that you've seen Zeta Gundam because it is a cult classic and any Gundam aficionado knows that Zeta is by far the best Gundam series. I mean, Zeta zeroes in on the character's lives, the people who die around them, the stress of war and how love can be painful in times of hardship. Are you going to compare that to Gundam X, which was canceled early due to bad ratings and an admitted comedy Gundam series? Yeah right, that's like comparing Dumb & Dumber to The Godfather. Just the notion of Gundam X is better than Zeta Gundam screams, "I don't know a damn thing about Gundam."

So, answer these:

Who was the first person to die in Zeta Gundam that had a great affect on Kamiru? Who is the first person to switch sides? And who piloted a red mobile suit other than Quattro?

Go ahead, I'll see if you're telling the truth."

KaWoRu_AnGeL:

"i still think Gundam X was one the best gundam series. it is my OPINION when saying that Gundam Zeta had a bad plot. it is my OPINION when saying that Gundam X had a great plot."

Lord_Satorious:

"I knew it. You're full of crap. NOBODY ever says Zeta Gundam has a bad plot if they've ever seen it. You just lost badly, so you cop out under the, "It's my opinion" excuse. You shouldn't be forming opinions when you obviously know nothing of what you're talking about.

And Gundam X had the worst plot of all Gundam series. Every good Gundam otaku knows this, but then again, all you've seen is Gundam W and Gundam X (which I was correct about), and both are bottom of the barrel Gundam series.

Now be quiet and never criticize Zeta Gundam again until you have at least 10 episodes under your belt."

--------------------------

What do you have to say about that? If you've really seen Zeta Gundam, answer my questions. Otherwise you're just a lying Winger and/or X'er.

Saying Gundam X is better than Zeta Gundam. Ha!