PDA

View Full Version : Key The Metal Idol

Blackheartstar
26-03-2001, 06:05 PM
is it any good?

Yumiko
26-03-2001, 07:35 PM
yes. its good in plot and it has nice art.

heart havok
26-03-2001, 09:02 PM
damn straight, it's good! it's better than good.

it's a very well thought-out plot with great animation and memorable characters to boot.

it's not as mature or confusing as Lain and the such, but it certainly points out some great ideas.

i'd say the best thing about it is its ability to end an episode on the most suspensful point just so you HAVE to continue.

Dryden-san
26-03-2001, 10:06 PM
Sounds like it might be a good choice for watching with my sister. I told her about all the philosophy in Lain, and she was interested, but most of it would have gone right over her head and there are quie a few images that would have shaken her badly. Key doesn't involve anybody comitting suicide or similar, does it?

~~*UrArA-cHaN*~~
27-03-2001, 11:30 PM
i love key sooooo much. ranks in my top 10. good story line, very nice art. takes a good twist toward the end. wish i had the money to buy the dvds.

suzaku
31-03-2001, 08:44 PM
hell yeah!!!

this has a good plot and a great artwork!!!

Dryden-san
31-03-2001, 08:57 PM
Well, I've seen the first DVD and I think I can safely forget about showing this to my sister. I can't begin to describe how much this would freak her out. I like it, though. So far my favorite part is in episode 5, I think it was, with Sakura and that other guy talking. So far the plot is along the lines of "how can we get Key 30,000 friends and escape the evil robots?" Then, BAM! They smack you with the possibility that Key is not a robot at all, she's just mentally disturbed. Me, I think she's still a robot, but I SO admire how they did that. That was good.

So why isn't the opening song translated?