PDA

View Full Version : Key the Metal Idol


Night Kid
02-04-2001, 03:42 PM
Does anyone like the series Key the Metal Idol? I just saw the first few episodes and found it quite interesting. I really the like the character design of key, especially her eyes, i feel sh'es a combination of Rei and Lain.

cya
^ ^
\U/

suzaku
02-04-2001, 05:59 PM
i don't like it but i love it!!!

the artwork is great and also the plot and the story!!!

this anime is the best anime i've evr seen so far...

chasta
07-04-2001, 01:31 PM
Yes yes yes! Funny though, my husband and I started this series a few years ago and never finish it. We keep meaning to get it on DVD, but er...bills... Have you ever found those websites that have a list you can sign to be Key's friend? I thought that was a cute idea.

Dryden-san
07-04-2001, 02:20 PM
I've seen the first DVD of Key. Good stuff. I'm just worried it will abandon coherent storytelling and explanations at the end like Eva did. If there's anyone here who's seen it all, could you tell me? No spoilers, just, does it end satisfactorily?

BTW, I may be the only one, but I found Sakura's bust to be really distracting. I'd expect something like that in a show like Burn up W, but here I just find it somehow gratuitous and out of place. Seems weird and inappropriate. Maybe it's just me...

The cruel angel's thesis
07-04-2001, 03:14 PM
Tis a great show, tis! Hey dryden, what kind of extras do the dvd's have?

chasta
07-04-2001, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Dryden-san
BTW, I may be the only one, but I found Sakura's bust to be really distracting. I'd expect something like that in a show like Burn up W, but here I just find it somehow gratuitous and out of place. Seems weird and inappropriate. Maybe it's just me...

I don't find it distracting. Some girls just have big boobs, that's all.

Have you ever played the game Dead or Alive ? Now that, my friend, is distracting! :lol:

suzaku
07-04-2001, 06:40 PM
i've played the game and i agree :D:D:D
those things are really disturbing but entertaining :D:D:D

chasta
11-04-2001, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by suzaku
i've played the game and i agree :D:D:D
those things are really disturbing but entertaining :D:D:D

:lol: Too bad you can't use the cleavage as a weapon or something. Now that would be interesting.

pecan_nikki
13-04-2001, 01:41 AM
i've seen it fairly recently and it has a good coherent,i would even go so far as to say understandable ending...nikki

heart havok
15-04-2001, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Dryden-san ]
I've seen the first DVD of Key. Good stuff. I'm just worried it will abandon coherent storytelling and explanations at the end like Eva did. If there's anyone here who's seen it all, could you tell me? No spoilers, just, does it end satisfactorily?

BTW, I may be the only one, but I found Sakura's bust to be really distracting. I'd expect something like that in a show like Burn up W, but here I just find it somehow gratuitous and out of place. Seems weird and inappropriate. Maybe it's just me...


very. the last two episodes {14 + 15} are even 90 minutes long each.

chasta
15-04-2001, 10:11 AM
I finally got my Key DVDs in--talk about a great buy! For $22 the first DVD has 7 episodes on it. My husband and I aren't even done with it yet...I wish all companies would put that much on one DVD.

The last couple are 90 minutes each?!? Wow.

pecan_nikki
15-04-2001, 11:19 AM
i don't know if you're really into anime music,but the last couple of episodes are a little different in the beginning music,i think one has the actual full length song instead of the short version and another has different clips to the into song? might be the last three,but i think just the last two do this...