PDA

View Full Version : Gw goes millionare style

Squall Leonhart
04-05-2001, 08:55 PM
Now listen I wrote this Okay. If anyone claims that they wrote this at anytime please shoot them for me (by the way i'm just kidding about the shooting kay)

SO here goes.

GW cast in "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?"

Regis: Hello I'm Regis Philbin, we've got a great show tonight so lets met our 10 contestants.
First off Heero Yuy.
Heero: (stands up and nods his head) ~Hrough~
Regis: next we have Zechs Marquise.
Zechs: (still wearing his bird mask that has meracuasly been taped up[probably by Nion] ) Stand up and
Does the same as heero.
Regis: Next we have Duo Maxwell.
Duo: (stands up waving to all the girls to the point were Trowa and Zechs have to pull him down)
Regis: Next we have Trowa Barton.
Trowa: (stands up) Shot fired *~*~*~* people scream Trowa jumps 20 feet into the air does his triple side twist while pulling out his gun while the bullet hits the back of his chair, lands and shoots off into a direction and an assassin falls clenching his stomach. Trowa then promptly sits down.
Regis: Right….well next we have Wu Fei Chang .
Wu Fei: (stands up astonished) "there's so many women." (then sits down.)
Regis: Now lets introduce Treize Kushranada.
Treize: "It's an honor."
Regis: Next up Quatra Winner.
Quatra: Stands up and Waves trying to remember why he's here in the first place. Then sits down.
Regis: Now we Have Princess Relena Peacecraft.
Relena: Stands up Bows and then sits down.
Regis: Now we have Miss Lucresia Nion.
Nion: Thank you very much for inviting me here.
Regis: Your very welcome. Anyway next up is Lady Une.
Une: Nods her head.
Regis: right well lets get started. For those you don't know this is called the fastest finger contest its game of
Wu Fei: get on with it we've all watched this dumb show before.
Regis: Okay then the Question is which Features are the ugliest on Relena.
Relena: Hey!
Regis: I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it. Well the four Choices to put in order are Hair, nose, eyes, and mouth.
And lets see the ones that got it right. Okay only two Zechs and Heero. And the fastest finger is…..Heero.
Heero: Zechs (in a cocky voice) Zero told me who would win.
Zechs: THATS IT! You and that Zero system is as good as dead! (Duo Having to restrain Zechs back into his chair)
Regis: Right well lets start Heero. The First question is "which is the most important part of a mission."
A. finish it
B. beat it
C. destroy all of the evidence
D. self destruct

Heero: Hmmm… I'll pic D.
Regis: Is that your final answer?
Heero: Don't make me kill you.
Regis: I'll take that as a yes. And the answer is…..(tension rises) Bhaaaaaaaa! (Loud sound goes off.) Oh I'm so sorry but you got the wrong answer.
Heero: (astonished) "what?"
Regis: "yes, yes, I know but these things happen." "well Lets move on to the next winner shall we."
Zechs: Stands up (practically laughing at Heero) "Ok."
Regis: "Ok lets play." "What is the name of Howard's Ship. A) Peacmillion B) Cataclysm C) Omislash D) Lybra
Zechs: I believe it was B
Regis: you sure?
Zechs: Yea
Regis: Ok lets See (long pause) Bhaaaaaa! (buzer goes off) Oh im sorry it's the wrong answer!
Well that's all we have time for today folks come back tomorrow to see the rest on Who Wants to Be a Mill..
Wu Fei: ahh shut up!
THE END

This was made and Created by Kolin Roberts.
AKA Squall Leonhart

There I hope you like it.

yue
04-05-2001, 09:39 PM
that was funny :lol: i watch "who wants to be a millionaire" quite a bit and it sounds just like it that was good:D

Tsunami-X
05-05-2001, 07:27 PM
where do you think they get the money to fund these types of shows?

Gundammi!
05-05-2001, 08:34 PM
Rich, Middleaged, White males.

Junko Saotome
07-05-2001, 11:09 AM
That was funny. Can you write more of them?

Keiichi
07-05-2001, 09:10 PM
that was pretty funny lol

Squall Leonhart
08-05-2001, 09:53 AM
Ill try my best but Most of my writings arnt to good. I usually get writers block as soon as i get an idea. I guess that happens to everybody but hey.

Squall Leonhart
11-05-2001, 10:38 AM
hey can you guys post some more jokes! that would be great! See how well you guys do under pressure! (bwahahahah!)