PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Souls RPG

Spike Spiegel
18-06-2001, 11:39 AM
The Story of "The Lost Souls"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The worlds of Asgard and Migard have remained seperated for eons under the rule of the all-father Odin. They're those few who would object to this. One soul of these few is Morgan Pyre, a Master Necromancer in possession of the Necronomicon ex Mortus, roughly translated to "Book of the Dead". Inside of these pages hold the key to rending both worlds into a disarray where his power is the only thing that holds true. To complete this spell she needs the trinity: the Iron Cross, Baldur's Heart, and the Angelic Flesh.

By destiny, these arcane facets of power found themselves scattered across Migard. So much, that under the watchful eye of odin, that they seem lost. Now a power struggle begins.

But, mortals are forgeting their past, where magic and gods were an everyday thing. By this cause, the gods have become weaker and what little power they have left comes at a high price. Odin, knowing that he will be ousted from power if he doesn't take any action, he sends his greatest valkryie, Auratheus, to Midgard to collect Einherjar to find and bring back the artifacts, destroy the Necronomican and its user.

YOU ARE THE EINHERJAR
and your journey begins when your life ends.

The Lost Souls (http://pub56.ezboard.com/bthelostsouls33094)

Kawaii Miko
18-06-2001, 11:49 AM
Uh........the link didn't worked

Spike Spiegel
18-06-2001, 12:50 PM
It does now.

Kawaii Miko
18-06-2001, 07:34 PM
Then it must be my computer having a mind of its own then...

Gomen, gomen! :heh:

Mr Smith
02-09-2001, 02:10 AM
Not the best RPG i've ever heard of

DrkZealot
04-09-2001, 02:16 AM
I didn't read the whole thing but it sounds like a Valkyrie Profile rip off. Oh well I love the game, so it's cool to me.

Dazman
04-09-2001, 06:18 AM
hey so its back up already? that only took a few months... totally different story for sure, and very Valkyrie Profile (I only say this because I don't know if Einherjar are really part of Norse mythology and I haven't done the research)

still I'm not even gonna think about joining until I sort out applying for Wutai GM on Forever Fantasy and figuring out the situation then with Moding the Final Children RPG... I got RPGs comin' out my ears

I'll be in the Lost Souls like a bolt in a few weeks time though Spike

Ty Twinblade
04-09-2001, 07:02 AM
I like it. ~_^ I might be joining depending on my school schedule now. *growls* Stupid school. Evil. Anyway, I'm back and... that's it.

Spike Spiegel
14-09-2001, 10:00 AM
I got some good news...

EVERYTHING'S FINISHED!!!!!

The skills list, the class list, even the magic list (and "no" the Thief class is not unbalanced, it's just ment to reflect the view of the rouge class's, from D&D, ability to start off with alot of skills.).

Anyway, I am now setting up for applications, so send them in!