PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi Myuo Anime

sasami
28-09-2001, 06:44 AM
Hey everyone Tenchi Myuo Anime in about to start...

I (Sasha) am playing the role of Sasami Kawai
Ryoko169 is playing Ryoko (may i also please have your real name and age)
The mad bomber... who are you being?
Richjd is Yoshi (whats your real name and age please)

When I decide for this to start and I have gotten all the info it will start so please give me your real name and age and if you want to join tell me also who you would like to be.
see ya all later
-sasami (sasha)

Ryoko169
28-09-2001, 09:25 AM
Name:Raymundo De La Cruz.
Sex:" Yes please" actually I am a guy.
Character: Look at Avatar.(Ryoko)

richjd
29-09-2001, 04:46 AM
Name: Jonathan Richardson
Character: Yosho

Hey Ryoko169, I never knew you were a guy. Your avitar had me a little mixed up.

The Jurian Prince
30-09-2001, 01:16 AM
Name: Tenchi
Name (real): Brian
:)

sasami
30-09-2001, 06:34 AM
Here is a chart for names/age/sex

Real Name AnimeBoard Name RPG Name Age Sex

Sasha Sasami Sasami 15 F
Raymundo de la Cruz Ryoko169 Ryoko 15 M
Jonathan Richardson richjd Yoshi 19 M
Brian The Jurian Prince Tenchi 15 M

How about we wait a couple days and see if anyone elce joins up before we start? For now we can say some stuff about each other of we want.
I am a 15/f/canada
I like to:
draw anime, watch movies (regular & Anime), watch tv, play nintendo, hang out with friends, listen to music, dance party, snowboard, downhill ski, play tennis, swim, and go shopping. :cool:

This is what i look like: im 5'5" and 115 pounds. Brown hair that is bleached blond, and green eyes. ;)

This is what my character looks like: long blue hair in pig-tails. (just look at the pic under my name on the right

So say some stuff about yourself people and i'll think of a plought 4 the rpg then we will start in maybe a couple days or so.

see ya latter
-sammy (sasami-Sasha) :D

Ryoko169
30-09-2001, 07:36 AM
Hi Well What can I say?
I like Ryoko. I am almost obsesed with Ryoko so even though I am a guy I will still do my best to stay in character.

What Do I look like? well tall....catually not too tall just like 5' 6'' or was it 6' 5"? anyway around average height.
126 lb. sides and back of my head are shaved really short. have a 7'' pony tail combed back. (pretty original)(only around four people have this hair cut and that was cuz they saw mine and decided to cut it like mine):cool: :D It's cool that I started a trend.(almost)
dark brown eyes. thin but not skinny in a weak way. lifted weights untill a yea ago but stopped after having done it for 3 years. Will start again in 1 week to get ready for Wrestling.

This is what Ryoko looks like to me.(Attached)
I drew it myself.

WELL SE YA IN THE RPG.
Now behold my powers
:teleport:

richjd
02-10-2001, 04:49 AM
Well, What can I say?

I am a College Sophomore at Arkansas State University.
My Major is Management Information Systems (overglorified computer science, but the pay is better)
My hobbies include Anime (of course), classic cars, anime, anime, and more anime.
I have a 1966 Dodge Coronet (bet you've never heard of one of those before).
I spend most of my time (and cash) collecting all sorts of anime murchandise.
I really don't have that much more to say. or have I said to much (Creepy Music):eek2:

sasami
02-10-2001, 06:36 AM
Cool picture of Ryoko, Ryoko169.

Im going to wait for more people to sign up so if anyone knows anyone elce who likes anime ask them to join.
Just get them to write their real name, name on the website www.animeboards.com, Their name their are using for this rpg, their age, and sex.

WashuSakura
04-10-2001, 09:28 AM
Character I wanna play: Washu
asl: 14/f/pa

Sasha- I would LOVE to join your rpg. Especially as Washu. :kawaii:

In case anybody wants to know, I drew my icon thingy. It looks really bad though, cuz I scanned it and made it smaller (:(). I LOVE to draw anime and manga, and I'm actually studying the way they draw it. I have my own little manga thing. It's called Korbyena, Blue Warrior, and it's based on a lot of stuff.

Watching tv-it's a passtime for us all...I watch anime, and normal shows. I listen to 2 local radio stations, and I play my gameboy. Actually, lately I've just been drawing different pictures...I play soccer, and I target shoot. Don't spaz on me. I don't hunt. I shoot pieces of paper. lol.

I'm five feet, and about seven inches (I'm really tall :D), about 120 lbs., I have dirty-blonde hair, that I've tried to bleach back to blonde, and I have blue eyes. (And I mean, like a little darker than baby blue.)

My character is Washu from Tenchi Muyo! If anyone doesn't know what she looks like (:heh: ) here yah go: 12-year-old body (she is NOT 12), long, pink, spikey hair in a ribbon headband, green eyes, and casual dress (as in, it's not jeans and a t-shirt).

Okie-dokie, thanx Sasha, and the rest of you guys :) -

~*~*~Briget~*~*~

Ryoko169
04-10-2001, 10:38 AM
How about this. Just for the heck of it. Why don't we all post one picture of ourselves just to get an idea of what we really look like?
I you don't that's alright. I won't post mine so I won't look stupid

The Jurian Prince
04-10-2001, 10:55 AM
lets see...
since im still a newbee at this, how do i post my picture?:lol:

The Jurian Prince
04-10-2001, 11:01 AM
nevermind
im stupid:eek:

Ryoko169
04-10-2001, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by sasami
Here is a chart for names/age/sex

Real Name AnimeBoard Name RPG Name Age Sex

Sasha Sasami Sasami 15 F
Raymundo de la Cruz Ryoko169 Ryoko 15 M
Jonathan Richardson richjd Yoshi 19 M
Brian The Jurian Prince Tenchi 15 M

Briget WashuSAkura Washu 14 F

Does anyone else besides me see a patern here?
14F
15F
15M
15M
19M

Eternity
05-10-2001, 06:47 AM
I'm 16F....but I'd prefer not to say my real name if u don't mind. :) who shud i b? Ayeka... or Fuunarhu (Yosho's mum- how'd u splee it anyway?)

Ryoko169
05-10-2001, 09:32 AM
I would recomend that you pick Ayeka over Funaho.
But it's entirely up to you.

WashuSakura
05-10-2001, 09:41 AM
Ray-

Okay, not to critisize too much- BUT---
My name is spelled B-R-I-G-E-T. Don't worry. It's a common mistake. My dad dropped the "d". Don't ask me why.:sweatdrop

Anyway-
HOORAY!! WE HAVE AN AYEKA!! (Please, Eternity, be Ayeka! I would LOVE to break up fights 'tween you and Ryoko. It's so fun!)

Ray (again)-

I will post a pic of myself. It's a school pic, and the best one I ever had. :heh:

Since I can only do one attachment per message, I'm gonna send one (or more) w/ my scanned artwork. If any of you accuse me of tracing, I will be severely annoyed...Tracing is beneath me (unless it's MY artwork...) :redhot:. Okiedokie then-

~*~*~Briget~*~*~

Ryoko169
05-10-2001, 10:03 AM
I feel your pain with the tracing thing. Since I only started drawing on 12/26/00 my friends don't belive that I can draw. here is my fourth and most recent Washu. I really need to stop focusing on Ryoko. I draw her way too much.
And sine I was getting at the 4 hour mark on my drawing I just sped through Washu. It is one of my fastest done characters so far. The paper was 18" by 12" and every inch is shaded so I just hal assed Washu. The ryoko was well worth the special ime and effort though.

It's just the darndest thing. I can't find a recent pic of me. I will post one as soon as I can when I find one.

richjd
05-10-2001, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Ryoko169

Does anyone else besides me see a patern here?
14F
15F
15M
15M
19M

I don't seem to fit into the pattern well, do I. Well, here's my pic anyway (don't laugh).

Ryoko169
05-10-2001, 10:10 AM
you were right WashuSakura/~*~*~Briget~*~*~. Your pic is nice. I wish I could say that I have a good pic of me but, like the Third OAV, It just hasn't happened yet.

Ryoko169
05-10-2001, 10:28 AM
Like I said. I don't take good pictures. Since I could not find a recent pic I decided to go for the next best thing. My school ID.
The black parts under my ears are not my hair. It's just a shadow from the flash.
But I know I have a couple of better recent pics somewhere.
While I am looking for it, let's all get off our seats and dance:dance:

*Ray wonders if anyone actually did it*

WashuSakura
05-10-2001, 06:23 PM
Ha ha ha! I was the brave one! I posted my pic first! ::laughs evily::

Anyway (lol)-

Here is one of my pics. (It's my icon thinger)-

SakuraWashu

WashuSakura
05-10-2001, 06:25 PM
Oh yeah, if you're wondering-

WashuSakura1 is the tiny icon
(<)
WashuSakura2 is HUGE (it's too big :()
And Washu Sakura3 is at about the size that I drew it at.

Here's more:

WashuSakura
05-10-2001, 06:36 PM
In case you're wondering...

The whole, "The pigtailed goddesses-Saviors and destroyers of the galaxy" thing is this:

They all have pigtails. (dur) And everyone's always after them so that they can destroy the galaxy (yes, Ayeka and Sasami too), and then they're always the ones who save it.

And I altered all those pics. Princess Serenity was Sailor Moon, Ayeka was actually taking a bath, so she was in a towel (which explains the washcloth), Sasami was holding a phone, and Small Lady Serenity was actually just Rini holding LunaP.

More are coming. (It seems endless, don't it?) And my friends (and enemies) don't believe that I can draw this well :redhot:

This is my webpage logo (But I had to make it smaller):

WashuSakura
05-10-2001, 06:44 PM
Did sasami/Sasha forget about us??

I hope not! Y'know, Ayeka and Bunny can be so much alike...
So can Raye and Ryoko... :lol:

I don't remember if I ran out of pictures or not...I don't think I did...but I'll stop posting them, cuz you're prob'ly getting bored of me :heh:. Okay, I'll lay off the posting on here for a while and browse the Tenchi/Sailor Moon lots for something to opinionize...

By the way-
Ryoko-
Awesome pic of Washu! That's REALLY cool. I did something like that for Wicked Lady (manga) once. I shaded it the way Naoko's team did.

(Maybe just one more...and this is prob'ly the coolest one I've ever done. Do you know how hard it is to search for the perfect manga pic when you only have two comics?? Now I have two of the mangas :lol: )

WashuSakura
06-10-2001, 11:46 AM
Hmm...I just realized how bad that pic of Sasami is...too bad the only really REALLY good one (of just Sasami) I gave to my friend. Nobody but her has EVER gotten my original works. (hee hee hee)

Nobody's here anymore! I'm getting really bored. SOMEONE ELSE, TALK!!!! (Oooo, I know, I'll tell my friend about this...)

For this pic, I paused a tape at certain places, and each pic took about 9 minutes (I could only tell cuz my VCR stops the tape after 3 minutes of pausing...)

Eternity
07-10-2001, 01:22 PM
do u think u can sned me some of the picks that you've drawn? (cause then maybe I can judge!) :dance: pretty please? (and r u m/f? cause i keep wanting to call u 'she' cause of ur name!) :heh:

WashuSakura
07-10-2001, 09:39 PM
Sure Eternity. You can just use the pictures that I've posted, or, I'll eventually get them posted on my page. Hee hee.

Believe me, I have drawn so often, that I can do 9 minute drawings (like I did for Aisha). Hmmm...maybe I'll scan the first pictures I ever did of Sailor Moon...(I warn you, some of 'em are pretty bad. :stareup:

While I go look for them, Mr. Smiley can wave at you.:wavey:

Found 'em. What you are about to see (if you look at the attachment) may shock and horrify you. It's Sailor Moon, not Tenchi!! Or CCS!! :D Not really, but for a first ever picture (drawn from manga), it's not too shabby...(of course, I compare myself to my older sister, and she's like, a drawing prodigy, so...)

WashuSakura
07-10-2001, 09:55 PM
Oh yeah...

I forgot to tell you...I am a girl :) Though I know why you asked, since Ray/Ryoko is a guy. Heh heh.

Okay, more pictures!! My Sakura picture. My first one too! (Of course, this is AFTER I've practically mastered manga drawings...)

Ryoko169
07-10-2001, 10:50 PM
:fftopic: Since we are all so off topic. I thought. "well before it gets closed down at least I should show them my first ritsuko drawing."
"I was bored. I watched TV. Then I drew."
This one is my first ever Ritsuko from Evangelion drawing. I warn you. it is not for the weak of heart. please be kind. this one was done after doing ryoko nonstop for a couple of months ( which isn't all that much. I went three months with only doing one drawing, then I drew this.)

And about me being a guy. How do you know that I am not telling a lie?I could just....................
wait.... Did I show you my ID???? well there goes that mistery. and trying to confuse people just went out the window.:confused:
well confusing people was fun while it lasted. but all good things must come to an end I guess.

Anyway enjoy my first Ritsuko drawing.
Well even though it's crappy we all get better with time. right Jet.
And yes that drawing is the right one.

Ryoko169
07-10-2001, 11:05 PM
BTW if you notice a rhyme scheme on the second paragraph. Don't
It was not intentional. I just now noticed it myself.
Guy, Lie
ID, Mustery
pure coincidence.

WashuSakura
09-10-2001, 06:49 PM
Okay, everyone who thinks we should start the RPG, like, in one or two days, raise their hands ::raises hand:: Okay, so get back to this soon.

Ryoko169
09-10-2001, 06:58 PM
*Doppleganggers 60 times and is extremely weakened but manages to raise al 120 hands*

*faints of exaustion*:skull:

richjd
09-10-2001, 07:11 PM
Old Yosho raises his hand and sneaks away. Suspiciously familiar younger man appears and also raises his hand.:sulkoff: :teleport:

Ryoko169
09-10-2001, 07:22 PM
I meant 122 times
mu math was sleeping at the time:birthday:

Ravko
09-10-2001, 09:46 PM
Someone begged and begged for me to come here and check it out *looks at Eternity* so i did, so whats what and whos who?

Ryoko169
09-10-2001, 09:51 PM
I'm Ryoko
WashuSakura is Washu
Sasami is..well.. Sasami
richjd is Yosho
Eternity is Ayeka
Ravko is ????????
Blade R is ?????
and last but not least The Jurian Prince is Tenchi.

as for the what's what....well we are thinking of rebeling and starting this thing already.:lol:

Ravko
09-10-2001, 10:02 PM
aww....left out

Blade R
09-10-2001, 10:04 PM
........is it too late to join?

Ryoko169
09-10-2001, 10:19 PM
No it's not too late to join. we haven't even started yet.

Ravco how are you left out? did someone already take the character you wanted? or was it just cuz I didn't mention you?
I didn't put you in because you did not say what character you wanted to be.

10-10-2001, 02:07 AM
um, can i be Ryo-ohki or last choice is Mihoshi?

Dane, 18, male, us az

The mad bomber
10-10-2001, 06:17 AM
*Wakes up finally with hangover and killer headache*

Uhh...Sorry, i've been gone awile and i'm sorry. :(

It seems all the good charicters have been taken.

Hmm...Well, I can't put my real picture in because I have no scanner. But I'll put my STATS here anyway.

Charicter: hmmm...I guess i'll have to be Mihoshi. (Its not that bad, I get all these cool "Galaxy Police" gadgets and ships.)

I'll see what I can do about my self pic.

Umm. later.

The mad bomber
10-10-2001, 06:19 AM
forgot my age and sex.

Male

Eternity
10-10-2001, 05:01 PM
WOOOHHHOOOO! MORE PEOPLE!! :D :Wavey: um, I think you guys (hey blade, please please please join!) have a choice of Mihoshi (as mentioned) erm, her other police partner person with the green hair, um, and Ayake and Sasami's parents, this queen-type peep, and the old bloke who used to go to the space acadamy with washu. Ah hah! How about some body plays washu's longlost baby? Y'know, the one who got taken away by here *mean* husband? :D

Blade R
10-10-2001, 05:22 PM
.....not much of a choice.....i WILL NOT be miboshi....i'd do washu's son, but i'm a girl, so i guess i'll be kione. (mihoshi's partner)(unless u can think of a char i'd play better!) umm, r we creating our own char but with the old one's name? the mad bomer is CONFUSING ME! @.@

Ryoko169
10-10-2001, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Eternity
How about some body plays washu's longlost baby? Y'know, the one who got taken away by here *mean* husband? :D [/COLOR]

Are you reffering to Tarou?

BTW the other characters were Kiyone, Clay, Misaki, Funaho

I have a question. Can I also be Taro? I have my reasons to belive it would be awesome to play him. and since it is NOW a minor role it probably won't make for a complete character.

So please let me be Tarou. Unless someone want is that does not have a character yet.
:Birthday:

Blade R
10-10-2001, 05:32 PM
oooooo! if ur him could i be ryoko?!?!?!?!!? please!!!!!!!

Ryoko169
10-10-2001, 05:58 PM
Actually I meant that I want to be both of them at the same time.
Since I am the Master Of Ryoko Knowledge I want to play the part of Ryoko more than the part of Tarou but I also have a special thing with Tarou. So I want to be Tarou if no one else pics him and be Ryoko at the same time. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up but I was the first to choose Ryoko. Like 5 min after the RPG was thoght up of by Sasami.

Sorry

:birthday:

Ravko
10-10-2001, 07:05 PM
hmm only person i know of is kagato, but he doesnt come in til waaay later

Ryoko169
10-10-2001, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Ravko
hmm only person i know of is kagato, but he doesnt come in til waaay later
I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say thta you have not watched the OAVs. Am I right. You saw Tenchi Muyo! TV not Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OAV 1&2.
Tenchi Muyo! TV is also know as Tenchi Universe.
I think or at least I hope the RPG is more OAV related and in that one Kagato comes in easry in the series. before the 5th episode.

Ryoko169
10-10-2001, 07:14 PM
Oh damn! I just remembered. Black_Knight is already Kagato!
sorry.

Ravko
10-10-2001, 07:27 PM
doh...hmm

Blade R
10-10-2001, 07:32 PM
can i be kanoki? the little guy cabbit? or is he taken, ...what about ryoko's nemississ? nakago? i'll be her if she's not taken?

Ryoko169
10-10-2001, 07:40 PM
Okay it's Ken_ohki. He's not taken yet suo you can have him.
Nakago? Are you talking about Kagato? (Guy with sword already taken)
Or Nagi? (Girl bounty hunter Not taken)
you can also have her. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or something. I will gladly answer any questions.
Anyway see you all in the RPG soon.:)

Blade R
10-10-2001, 07:46 PM
sorry not thinking....typing and singing at the same time not good, u screw up somewhere. and i wanna be Nagi!!!!!!! finally a good char that fits me!

Ryoko169
10-10-2001, 08:16 PM
Ok here's an update of the characters in no particular order.
(unless someone want to be Tarou)
Ryoko169-----------Tarou----------Ray 15M------------Waukegan, Ill
Ryoko169-----------Ryoko----------Ray 15M------------Waukegan, Ill
WashuSakura------Washu---------Briget 14F---------Pennsylvania
Sasami--------------Sasami---------Sasha15F----------Canada
Blade R--------------Nagi------------Danielle 14F-------Maryland
Ravco----------------undecided-----Jason 17?----------North Carolina
Eternity--------------Ayeka--------- Bianka 16F---------United Kingdom
The mad bomber---Mihoshi--------William/Will 17M--Germany
20042012-----------Ryo-Ohki-------Dane 18M---------Arizona
richjd-----------------Yosho-----------Jonathan 19M----Arkansas
The Jurian Prince---Tenchi----------Brian 15M---------unknown
Black_Knight--------Kagato---------Unkown 16M------unknown

I need your real names and ages please. Location would be good too.
And a pic will help out a lot.:D

This chart thing took me a long time! so please help me by private messaging me any mistakes so that I may correct them

BTW the pic is A self portrait of me If I were a girl and If I resembled Ryoko. But I don't so it's juast a drawing. :lol:

Blade R
10-10-2001, 10:24 PM
Danielle, 14 F, Maryland
i'll see about the pic. i'm working on one of me as nagi.

Ravko
10-10-2001, 11:16 PM
Ravko*
Jason | 17

11-10-2001, 12:29 AM

er... dont mind me, but you're a main char... i dont think its right to have two char's then... not that anyone really wants to be him as it seems, so nm

oh, can i get away with being Cabbit's in general? unless some one wants Ken-ohki

i also dont have real pic's of my self, this will have to do. he's from Langrisser my fav game searis... that i've never played

Eternity
11-10-2001, 04:25 PM
Ok, if anybody wants to join, then pm either me, ryoko 169 or somebody whose already in this ok? Right then, I'm gonna start cause this thread is getting abandoned again......

It was morning, the rising sun cast a golden glow on the sleeping princesses; with Ryou-yuki sleeping near Sasmi's head. A mischievous looking Ryoko was peering in on them through the window, and tried to get in the hope of scaring them to death - but got transported outside, and dunked in the lake instead.

Blade R
11-10-2001, 04:30 PM
(i'm deciding how to add my char. and the pic is coming....sortof)

Ryoko169
11-10-2001, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 20042012

er... dont mind me,

really? Ok then I won't.
JK
I'm just filling in for someone that is not taken in temporarily.
I also have some hidden motives.

Ryoko169
11-10-2001, 07:29 PM
OK the RPG Has Started At
http://animeboards.com/t27292/s.html
Pleas only post stuff for the actual RPG there.
Post anu other things here in this thread

Ravko
11-10-2001, 09:48 PM
*still doesnt have a char*

Ryoko169
11-10-2001, 11:20 PM
Want me to assign you a character?:confused:

The mad bomber
12-10-2001, 05:27 AM
On a further note: I'm still Mihoshi, but I'm the cute OVA Mihoshi,

Not that "thick as a brick" tv Mihoshi.

Hope I don't confuse anyone:D

12-10-2001, 04:41 PM
she's still mostly thick as a brick

Ravko
13-10-2001, 11:29 AM
Ryoko on that list of the ppl here, that "?" after my name/age should be Male. I dont know, i have only seen the TV versions, i prob would get lost anyway.

WashuSakura
13-10-2001, 11:33 AM
Who's the GM? (Also, I've been VERY busy this week...)

Okay, Ryoko isn't EXACTLY the main character. They all are. :D

I'm going to warn you now, I get REALLY into RPGing. I do that with my friend sometimes on the instant messanger.

I think we should get a new Sasami, since ours seems to have abandoned us...I would love to be Sasami, but I'm already Washu:p.

Ryoko, that thing you posted was great! Now I know who everyone is!!! (:lol: )

Oh yeah. Since my mom is a computer fiend (:rolleyes2 ), can we take any prolonged absences of mine as time that I'm in my lab?? (And then I'll have an "invention" for you to try!! Hee hee hee...)

Okiedokies, I think that's good....

WashuSakura
13-10-2001, 12:57 PM
I'm going to swipe Sasami, since Sasha has obviously forgotten about us. Okiedokie?

Ryoko169
13-10-2001, 01:10 PM
*Manly leader type voice*
As one OF the GM's I will allow this crazines to take place in the RPG.
Anyone want to complain about me being two characters PM me.

Just kidding. But ther is a lack of Sasaminess and Tarouness going on in the RPG.

BTW where is Tenchi? Right about now would be a good time for mi to show up *hint hint*

WashuSakura
13-10-2001, 11:35 PM
Yeah, Tenchi, you need to show up, cuz i just posted a thing (as Sasami) that needs your response...

Ryoko169
14-10-2001, 02:42 AM
WashuSakura------Washu---------Briget 14F---------Pennsylvania
Sasami--------------Sasami---------Sasha15F----------Canada
Blade R--------------Nagi------------Danielle 14F-------Maryland
Ravco----------------undecided-----Jason 17?----------North Carolina
Eternity--------------Ayeka--------- Bianka 16F---------United Kingdom
The mad bomber---Mihoshi--------William/Will 17M--Germany
richjd-----------------Yosho-----------Jonathan 19M----Arkansas
The Jurian Prince---Tenchi----------Brian 15M---------unknown
Black_Knight--------Kagato---------Unkown 16M------unknown

I need your real names and ages please. Location would be good too.

This chart thing took me a long time! so please help me by private messaging me any mistakes so that I may correct them

BTW the pic is A self portrait of me If I were a girl and If I resembled Ryoko. But I don't so it's juast a drawing. :lol:

Needed a quick acces

Eternity
15-10-2001, 03:54 PM
how come where here, i thought that this IS th rpg thing? can u put the address for the real tenchi rpg on the rpg board? otherwise ppl will have to hunt down the last time you mentioned it. :D

WashuSakura
15-10-2001, 04:14 PM
OK the RPG Has Started At
http://animeboards.com/t27292/s.html
Pleas only post stuff for the actual RPG there.
Post anu other things here in this thread

^ That's where the actual RPG is taking place.

Ravko
17-10-2001, 06:06 PM
How about that shapeshifter zero guy? but like i dont die. (the shadow guy that takes dna and steals ppls forms.)

richjd
19-10-2001, 02:23 PM
In case you missed my tear-jurking farewell in the other forum where we talk about the RPG, Yosho is getting the hell out of Dodge. I'll be watching though.

The Jurian Prince
21-10-2001, 07:06 AM
Let it be known, Tenchi lives in cincinnati, oh!

Eternity
30-10-2001, 03:31 PM
We need more people in the rpg; it would happen if Washu were to bring Yosho back to life somehow.....

Ryoko169
30-10-2001, 09:25 PM
Yes we do.

Eternity
31-10-2001, 02:14 PM
so what spare characters do we have? (and do you know if/when you're coming back?

The Jurian Prince
31-10-2001, 02:48 PM
Hey all you happy people of tenchi land. I have new avatars of ALL the characters. PM me to get one for you. Oh yeah, ill make sure yourse is the only one of that style sent out. You have to resixe them, but there cool. See ya in the RPG.

Ryoko169
31-10-2001, 07:32 PM
I am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gald that you changed your avatar. The other one pissed me off because Tenchi1236 or something like that had the exact same one.
it looks nice.

The Jurian Prince
03-11-2001, 10:54 PM
I am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gald that you changed your avatar. The other one pissed me off because Tenchi1236 or something like that had the exact same one.
it looks nice.

Ive got some nice ryoko ones too

Ryoko169
08-11-2001, 01:06 AM
just curious....:sulkoff:
maybe I dhoulf have left this thread lone.........
well whatever. it's midnight and I am too tired to think straight. I'll just listen to some more hard Metal.
No not that woosy rock music. :music:

WashuSakura
08-12-2001, 05:20 PM
Okay, we are now in desparate need of a Washu and a Yosho. Somebody find some.

Eternity
08-12-2001, 06:24 PM
the yosho problem is sorted.......last time . still gotta check though.

The Jurian Prince
10-12-2001, 08:22 PM
new avatar (again)

Ryoko169
10-12-2001, 11:55 PM
Woah..new avatar....NICE.
Like this one more than the last one.

The Jurian Prince
13-12-2001, 03:03 PM
thanxs, it captures me in a more serious mood

GNDM2000
27-01-2002, 05:47 AM
i will be kagato

Zidakey
06-08-2002, 10:23 PM
i was woundering if i could use this char i made he's an Oni (basicly what ryoko is )

name: Rio-zakey

height: 6' 4"

eye color: green (cat like )

hair color: silver ( ryoko style )

sex: male

description : the young Oni warrior was sent from his home planet cudago to find a new planet for his people to inhabite
at first he is very hostile to new people but ones his trust is gained he is a pwer ful allie mater of the sword ( his swords name is kayoke ) he is a powerful warrior he can go through walls, fly ,teleport ,focus energy in his hand , and even make a energy sword he also can talk to animals