PDA

View Full Version : Who Has The Best Hair Style

kittypaw
13-10-2001, 12:00 PM
Who has the best hair style?? Well I gotta go with Trowa's from GW.U gotta wonder how he keeps the hair always like that ^.^ [/FONT]

Black Vixen
13-10-2001, 12:20 PM
Now that is a difficult question.
Uh...

Erik
13-10-2001, 08:52 PM
Umm,I would say....Treize! You know,I really have no clue,but I really like the way Treize does his hair,so I guess I'd say he's my favorite.

Black Vixen
14-10-2001, 04:29 AM
Okay, I think I'm gonna go with Duo Maxwell.

Not cause he's my fave char, (tho he is) but cause of the whole reasoning behind it.

The whole respect and rememberance for the Maxwell Church Tragedy, and the death of Father Maxwell and Sister Helen.
It's real 'honourable' that he wants to keep these memories and avenge the many deaths of that day. :karate:
And not only does he intend to - he darn well does it, and looks good doin' it. :devil:

Go Shinigami!

El^Presidente
14-10-2001, 05:09 AM
ummm....crap I can't remember his name! The pilot of f91

Black_Knight
14-10-2001, 01:01 PM
Treize Faction Banza!

Likkle Baer
14-10-2001, 06:24 PM
I think Heero has the best hair - he's also the best looking all round. The distant moody type - yummy. I also liked Lady Une's hair - in both styles.:liplick:

Destinygal
14-10-2001, 09:16 PM
HHMM... toughy... lets see..........

can it be any gundam series??? if so i'd say shiro (i just like him all around) but if it was GW i'd say... uh... Duo. Cause his hair looks good on him. ^_^

Don
14-10-2001, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by El^Presidente
ummm....crap I can't remember his name! The pilot of f91

Seabrook. ^_^;;

Anyway for my choice um... I dunno... Usso? ^_^;;

El^Presidente
15-10-2001, 02:19 AM
yeh, thats him! He has cool hair

**goes back to dreaming of his own gundam**

AnkaraStark
15-10-2001, 04:14 PM
I like a bunch of the Gundam charactor's hairdoes :D Whoo hoo!

Black_Knight
15-10-2001, 09:33 PM
Well the secert behind Trowas hair is that he balances it out with a certain about of hero cheapness and a lot of brill cream… :D

Kodachi
16-10-2001, 12:45 PM
I like Ayna's hair.

Erik
16-10-2001, 04:48 PM
You know,now that I think about it,if my hair were that chesnut like color,and it was a wee bit shorter,it would look just Treize's.

serenad_15
16-10-2001, 09:38 PM
i'd have to go with Heero cause he's my fav. and his hair is so amazing! it's so wild and untameable! and the color goes good with his eyes!! *start to drool*:inlove:

Black Vixen
19-10-2001, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by serenad_15
i'd have to go with Heero cause he's my fav. and his hair is so amazing! it's so wild and untameable! and the color goes good with his eyes!! *start to drool*:inlove:

While on the subject, did you ever see a Japanese guy with brown hair and blue eyes?
:heh:
Not a complaint, just a...uh...'statement' I guess.
:D

MauveVandal
23-10-2001, 08:56 PM
Garrod Ran, nothing cooler than an odd hair color such as green.

The Dragon Lady
24-10-2001, 06:07 PM
I like Duo's cause it just looks cool in the semi-moving pictures, but if you dont count those moving pictures (not animated GIFs what I mean is the pictures where his hair's not just standing there as if it were a stiff board) then it would be Heero; mainly because he's my fave character and plus I like the windblown look :D

Tifa Adiel of Gundam X's hairstyle is cool too! I like that kind of hairstyle since it doesnt seem too bothersome ^^

~Dragon Lady

Asaki Masako
27-10-2001, 09:18 AM
Duo: I dig that long dred.' He makes it look good. :inlove:

Zechs: Can't get past how cool long hair looks on these guy...especially white. :blush:

Trowa: That whole overlapping eye thing is sooo cool!

But most of the GW hairstyles kick!

AnkaraStark
27-10-2001, 06:55 PM
I like Heero's "dark and dangerous" look :D with the hair hanging down like it does. Hehehehe

AnkaraStark
27-10-2001, 09:33 PM
Also, Zechs Merquise's white hair. How it just seems to flow... quite lovely :D

and for some reason, I like Treize's hair. He just looks so dashing and charming with it :D

Bubbles
30-10-2001, 05:32 AM
Eeek this is hard.
Ummm.....

Zechs hair is so pretty:drool:
Quatre's hair is nice simple and sweet
Duos hair is a bit odd...but hey....he looks so damn good!!:inlove:

Likkle Baer
30-10-2001, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Erik
You know,now that I think about it,if my hair were that chesnut like color,and it was a wee bit shorter,it would look just Treize's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k - don't come looking to beat me up now...

Pretty much everyone in GW had cool hair... what I wanna know, is where did they find the time to tend their varied hairdos?

Bubbles
30-10-2001, 09:31 PM
Hey, there's a question!!:lol:
Imagine how much styling is involed with some of those do's. Like Trowa's, that boy must use huge amounts of hair spray. And how often must Zechs have to touch up his roots?Tehehehehehe :D
Really the difficulty factor with some of their hair styles is impressive, and that's why we love them.

Erik
30-10-2001, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Likkle Baer
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k - don't come looking to beat me up now...

I don't understand :confused: lol......maybe I'm just slow tonight...lol And don't worry,you should know that I wouldn't go and beat anyone up.BTW,I suppose it really wouldn't look that way unless it was wet or something.

NuGundamRX93
31-10-2001, 02:08 AM
Well i'd have to say Trowa i just have no clue how in gods name he keeps that hair pointy that way.