PDA

View Full Version : I have a D&D question.

shinimegami
10-12-2001, 01:20 PM
I want to start playing Dungeons and Dragons and I would like to know where to begin. I know this may sound stupid to some of you but I'm kinda slow.

ATh
11-12-2001, 09:08 AM
Um? you mean the pencil and paper game, youll need a few people to do it, i hear its rather lonely on your own.....

there must be a store near you that sell the book, im sure there will eb notices posted up on boards lookign for new players?

ATh

Ngine
14-12-2001, 11:35 AM
buying a Players Handbook is a good start, but if you really want to learn the game, it's better to find some more experienced players with wich you can play with.

shinimegami
14-12-2001, 01:29 PM
ok thanx. i know acouple pplwho play so I'll probably hook up with them.

UNITMK1
17-03-2002, 11:23 PM
This is copyrighted material

This is your first warning. Do not post links to copyright materials on AB

ATh

Lt Zechs
20-03-2002, 12:38 AM
Dungeons and Dragons is a great game to start playing, you made a good choice, its alot of fun and away from anything electronic, so no one can complain.
Try going to Wizards of the Coast (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/main.asp?x=dnd/welcome,3) they are the makers of the D&D game and you can learn alot there about the game. The books themselves can be a bit expensive depending where you get them from, so try asking the people your going to play with if they have the books before buying any, most adventuring groups have atleast the Players Handbook, Monster Manual, and the Dungeons Master's guide. If you still want to buy a book try getting the Psionics Handbook, or the Book of the Planes, or even the Forgotten Realms book.