PDA

View Full Version : are they gay?

chibichan
11-12-2001, 08:22 PM
:vomit: I heard that all the gundam pilots are gay. Is that true?:music:

Lord_Satorious
11-12-2001, 08:53 PM
Short answer, no. All the 'gay' material is created by delusional yaoi fans.

---------------------
Lord_Satorious
Knight of Avalon
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network (http://www.geocities.com/gundam_uc0079/)
Member of the Society Against the Complete Bastardization of Zechs Merquise

Sieg Zeon! Sieg Zeon! Sieg Zeon!
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

Magus Zeal
12-12-2001, 07:24 PM
(Sighs) You have no Idea how tired I am, going to one board to the other, and people asking if the G-Boys f*ck each other. Quatre's a f*ckin queer, but the others are straight.

MauveVandal
12-12-2001, 08:03 PM
I agree with L_S, but I don't think it really matters if their gay or not at least that'd make it more realistic. How would it make it more realistic? Well, not everyone is straight a homosexual main character would be more interesting than the colorless 'perfect' soldier Heero Yuy.

thedarkmarine
12-12-2001, 08:20 PM
I've only seen GW but I say the guy's ass are too flat.

Judai Ikari
13-12-2001, 10:30 AM
Satorious (msp?) is correct. None of themare gay, But would it matter anyway? Magus, don't take out your homophobia on Quatre..Now Magus, go look up that big word in your dictionary because you have no idea what it means..You Racist -----..

Lates..

Fatal Outlaw
14-12-2001, 09:18 AM
short answer: no

John Faulkner
14-12-2001, 11:50 AM
That's right they're all gay-Master Qwatre,Heero Yuy,Duo,all the pilots in Z-Gundam.......that is they're all happy!(Ha Ha).Wait a minute,they're all fairly moody actually....

Likkle Baer
14-12-2001, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by MauveVandal
I agree with L_S, but I don't think it really matters if their gay or not at least that'd make it more realistic. How would it make it more realistic? Well, not everyone is straight a homosexual main character would be more interesting than the colorless 'perfect' soldier Heero Yuy.

I'm all for homosexuality since it doesn't interfere with my ability to fantasise about these fellows ... but really... I must protest... Heero is my favourite... :inlove:

BackstageMark
14-12-2001, 09:24 PM
I really think that the yaoi decision is up to each person. I, personally, think that they all love eachother and have weird love triangles ^_^.
And people, really, can't you be accepting? Homosexuality isn't all that bad, is it?

MauveVandal
16-12-2001, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by BackstageMark
I really think that the yaoi decision is up to each person. I, personally, think that they all love eachother and have weird love triangles ^_^.
And people, really, can't you be accepting? Homosexuality isn't all that bad, is it?

But things don't work out like that, some want to destory homosexuals, whom nobody likes then there is homosexuals who want to convert others, whom nobody likes. See each side is as radical as the next, if you leave it to each person things might not be equal on "the scale."

Hyaku Shiki
16-12-2001, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by John Faulkner
That's right they're all gay-Master Qwatre,Heero Yuy,Duo,all the pilots in Z-Gundam.......that is they're all happy!(Ha Ha).Wait a minute,they're all fairly moody actually.... WHAT WAS THAT?! All the pilots in Z Gundam; Gay?! Grr... :splat:

StramiT
16-12-2001, 08:21 PM
I heard that all the gundam pilots are gay. Is that true?

... yes

Magicfangirl
23-12-2001, 12:35 AM
Gay? Yaoi? Slash? Whatever you call it the answer is.

Yes. Yes. YES!

:love:
Yaoi love rules!

Eddy
23-12-2001, 05:41 PM
Well i've only seen Gundam 08th team, and from that i conclude that Jiro Yamada..oops i mean Shiro Amada;)

is not since he fell in love with that Aina girl.

Probarbly they all seem to gay because they never show intrest in women and since i THINK gundam wing is made for kids they would not risk the pilots having relationships. and that's why they all seem gay.:p

Knight Sabre
27-12-2001, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by chibichan
:vomit: I heard that all the gundam pilots are gay. Is that true?:music:

I dont know who you are talking about, but I bet its about Quatre-queer and yes, he is gay.