Natonality French
Weapon Steale Sword

If we can have our own charecter.

Name Jordan
Age about 15
height 5ft 5inches
weapon Magic & Edrick's Sword
Defense Edrick's Armour & Edricks Sheild
Other weapons Bow & Arrow & revival herb.

What I mean by Can we have our own charecter is does it have to be one of the game or not?

GNDM2000
29-01-2002, 05:05 AM
(sure we can be our own characters)
lets start it now

hfrsgjsdfhjksghjksg
29-01-2002, 09:51 AM
can i join?

GNDM2000
30-01-2002, 08:29 AM
sure!

Knight guy
30-01-2002, 12:24 PM
Somewhere in a time loop.

Jordan: Time loops I hate to travel by them.
His dragon Kazul answers him: Why don't you use a time-traviling spell.
Jordan: You know how hard it is to use those.
Both land in a town where they see a kid & a girl on a dock.
Boy: Its been a long time since weve seen a sun-shet together.
Girl: Yes it has, Serge.
Kazul: Hey, where are we?
Jordan: I have no clue.
Kazul: Why don't we ask them.*Points with head toward Serge and the girl*
Jordan: Okay.*Walks toward Serge and girl* Hello I'm a traveler from.... Ummmmm......Ummmmm.
Kazul: Where from the Mountains of Mourning.
Jordan: *Thinking to himself* Good thinking Kazul.
Serge: AAAAAAAHHHHHH A DRAGON!!!!!! *Runs away with the girl very quickly*
Jordan: Maybe we are in the kinda primative age where the alliance with dragons hasn't been singhned.
Kazul: That stinks.
Jordan: What stinks?
Kazul: I smell fish.
Jordan: Don't eat them. *Monster jumps from water*
Kazul: Finally something I can eat.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

GNDM2000
30-01-2002, 12:48 PM
serge : i am back and i have my elements with me DIE DRAGON
*fires two shots but they dont hurt it*

Knight guy
31-01-2002, 09:52 PM
Chapter One
In which Serge makes a few
new aquentances.

Jordan: *Pulls out sword* Sir I don't want to use this. And I don't want your girlfriend to be sobbing over your grave.

Kazul: This guy is so stupid. He dose'nt know normel elements don't hurt dragons. *Breaves in while fire gathers in mouth*

Jordan: Kazul! Stop this at once! I am sory. But my dragon is not really good with other people. We've never really left the Castlllee... I mean house. I am Jordan. And this is my dragon, Kazul. *A time loop opens*

????: Prince Jordan! I am so glad I found you. The Castle staff was relly wored.

Jordan: Lance. I never thought that you would go this far for looking for me.

Lance: I also brout your sister, Princess Paig.

The sorceress Paig walks into veiw.
Paig: Jordan! It's so good to see you! Since you where gone for a few weeks I ordered the Castle gaurds to search for you. Uhh whoes that. *Points to Sereg but he runs away quickly, again* I'll get him back.

Power of water, wind, and earth,
Cast the spell to show its birth.
Raise the power to stop the harm
By the power of this Charm."

*Serge comes floting back unconsios*
Jordan: Whered you learn that?
Paig: From a book.
Lance: Mite as well carry him to his house and tell his mother of whoever that we found him on the dock unconsios.
Jordan: Transform into something that makes you more inconspicues Kazul. *Kazul transforms into a cat and walks to Sereg and he wakes up and runs away* Looks like we don't have to carry him thou.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!! (Is the suspens killin ya yet)

GNDM2000
01-02-2002, 08:07 AM
serge :i am back and this time i got some elements which are more powerful like meteor rain attack, DIE YOU HO*SE D**K SUK*R *kills the dragon and 2 more come from behind the rocks* im not runing away this time......... (oh and by the way, you dare make me run away and ill eat out your liver ----) you guys ready to kill this dragon or are you guys my enemy?!

GNDM2000
01-02-2002, 08:11 AM
serge : *the dragon revives and his two friends are here* now i got three dragons....great.........DIE! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knight guy
01-02-2002, 06:02 PM
Jordan: Kazul, Royce, & Ryan STOP! *All dragons stop in their tracks* I want you two *Points to Royce & Ryan* to go back to the castle. And Serge, how many times do we got to tell you. WE DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!!!!
Kazul: And still you need better things to try to kill me with.
Paig: *Mutters under breath and Serge freezes* Now, are you going to listen to my brother becuse I know some good spells that could kill you in an instant.
Jordan: Thank you. So we came to save your world. So atleast don't kill all of us, and to make sure you stay. ICE! *Ice shots from Jordans hand & freezes Serges feet to the ground* So we came to save your land. The evil uhhh guy in Viper Manor is trying to take over. So atleast let us save you.

GNDM2000
02-02-2002, 12:21 PM
serge : *blasts open the ice at his feet* ha! *backflips over jordan* im sorry, i guess i didnt lay out a very nice welcoming mat huh?

GNDM2000
02-02-2002, 12:34 PM
Serge : wont answer then....sorry......
i could wipe you away in a instant but i would have a risk of killing myself as well but i give you this..................*gives jordan one half of his powerful summoning element* now i have someone to share my element with and i can split it and now it wont kill us and we can both have a clone of the most powerful summon of them all!
*a wyvern attacks*
Are you ready jordan?

GNDM2000
02-02-2002, 12:40 PM
wyvern : eat this! *uses fire element*
teknomega : i have came from nowhere but im more than ready for you! lets see..............
jordan, level 456
serge, level 412
kazul, level 401, enhanced mode
serge : enhanced mode?! thats why kazul beat me.........anyway lets party!!!!!!!! DIE *charges towards the enemys*

TO BE CONTINUED

Knight guy
02-02-2002, 01:18 PM
Jordan: A Wyvern? *Remembers back to school days*
Teacher: Jordan. JORDAN! JORDAN!!!! WAKE UP JORDAN!!!
Jordan: Uhh. What.
Teacher: Now Jordan you just missed the most important part of todays lesson on How to deafeat a Wyvern.*Back to normel timing*

Jordan: I knew I shouldn't of fallin asleep in batle tactics class. Oh well. *Pulls out a Wyverns Wing* These come in use sometime. *Throws Wyvern's wing and it slices the wyvern in half* I love those. So how about we save your world now.

GNDM2000
02-02-2002, 01:25 PM
cool

Knight guy
02-02-2002, 01:37 PM
Chapter Two
In which the journey begins

Jordan: Shall we start on our journey now? *Starts walking toward the area of the swamp in the east* Hey Kazul are you coming?
Kazul: Oh ya
Jordan: This time transforme into something inconspicues, like a bird.*Kazul transforms into a Gryfin* Good enough. *Jumps onto Kazul's back* Come on. First we need to get something at the swamp.

GNDM2000
02-02-2002, 01:44 PM
cool (ill post soon)

GNDM2000
02-02-2002, 01:46 PM
serge : ill come, its my world after all........

Knight guy
03-02-2002, 12:28 PM
Jordan:Good. *Muters some words and whole team teleports to the swamp* Now we need to find something here. It was said to be extinct but I forgot what it was.
Paig: Why do we need it?
Jordan: Well you see we need the blood of this thing to beet the evil guy at Viper Manor.

GNDM2000
05-02-2002, 05:23 PM
serge : hmmmmmmmmm this place is nice

Larisha UDG
05-02-2002, 06:33 PM
ooh maybe its still a little late but...

could i be steena pweez! *she's the bestest*

GNDM2000
06-02-2002, 05:17 AM
(ok, your in!)
serge : we must find the stuff around here...............

Larisha UDG
06-02-2002, 02:55 PM
ok i'll come into my role. now...

"stuff? what stuff? if you need any direction or guidence... please come see me, steena, cuz i can see what u need..."

boy that was hypocritical...