PDA

View Full Version : zelda rpg : southern swamp (DO NOT POST IN THE ZELDA RPG : CLOCK TOWN THREAD AGAIN)

GNDM2000
23-02-2002, 06:47 PM
now this is the thread carrying on from the zelda rpg : clock town
and now, if you read the last post in the zelda rpg : clock town thread then you would know that the spirit gave all of the magi masks in existence to jordan and he said to go back in time with the mystical song and he did, so now its day one and the spirit asked him to go and get to the south and to the swamp and he now has to go the south so lets begin

spirit : time has been set back you three, NOW GO TO THE SOUTH

Ukiki
23-02-2002, 07:18 PM
Ukiki decided not to come along, simply because i think this rpg is losing its fun :9 soryy if that was too harsh

Blade R
23-02-2002, 11:31 PM
(oh well, your loss)
"I hate swamps, I hate time travel, AND I HATE THIS FAERIE!!!"
Runs after her faerie, again. Her feirce diaty mask in her small pouch, she takes out a bottle.
"Here Faerie faerie faerie!"

Knight guy
24-02-2002, 12:28 AM
Jordan: Mid. Umm. I realy don't want to go to the swamp either. I hate them to.

GNDM2000
24-02-2002, 09:11 AM
spirit : so, do you want me to take those masks back?
anyways, odolwa needs to be taught a lesson AND he is not only a sexist but has taken over the swamp, destroy him!!! by the way, the feirce deity mask only works when you are fighting a very tough opponent

Knight guy
24-02-2002, 11:44 AM
Jordan: Well. You could take the masks back but that means you'll be stealing four of my mask. But since I do want to kick some but today, I think I'll do it. *Pulls out ocarina and plays song of soaring and Mid and Jordan are in the swamp* Great. Well, no one said we couldn't just use a spell to deafeat Odewa.

Blade R
25-02-2002, 11:03 PM
" I hate swamps," she mutters. "But I will fight!"
grins.

GNDM2000
26-02-2002, 05:23 PM
spirit : you should be careful, spells will not work against odolwa, you must use the feirce diety mask

GNDM2000
26-02-2002, 05:27 PM
(i double posted so look at my last post)
sprit : but the thing is, hehe *jordan and whats her (is it a he?) name return to the clock town and land on their heads*
you cannot use songs to get to the swamp!!!!!!! you buffoons!!!!!! you must travel there

Blade R
26-02-2002, 10:28 PM
"Great, well at least IIIIIII get to use the mask!"