PDA

View Full Version : Escape from AB Island


Pages : [1] 2

Larisha UDG
18-03-2002, 07:27 PM
*this is related to the AB island thread on GNAD or MO (cant remember which one) * so who wants to go to the island with me ^_^


cmon u know u wanna...
tropical beaches, sun, surf, sand, pretty ladies (if any come) (tries to entice people to come) anyways the boat leave soon so hop on ^_^

Kamui Magami
18-03-2002, 08:28 PM
i'm always willing to go on vast adventurous journies with my friends. I'll go!! :music::music::wavey::music::music:

Larisha UDG
18-03-2002, 08:30 PM
yay! and boy what an adventure this is gonna be...



only rule... dont kill anyone ^_^

orochi X
19-03-2002, 02:45 AM
Yah ill join this rpg.

So we go to some island and uh thats about it right??

Chesta chesta chesta
19-03-2002, 05:12 AM
It's cooky enough to work, me likes.

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 11:36 AM
yes! we'll be leaving for AB Island on Friday, so *we can start the RPG part now* so everyone get prepared


*starts packing suitcase*

Zenet
19-03-2002, 12:54 PM
:eek:
no plz don't leave me!
i wanna go to:D

*Starts to beg*
plz plz plz plz plz

ATfield
19-03-2002, 02:39 PM
As long there are lots of naked exotic woman then ill go.....

*woman of RP starts glaring at ATfield*

What? Whaaaaat? was it something i said? :sweatdrop

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:10 PM
we arent leaving yet! ^^ so dont worry...


to atf: "no larisha, im not peverted" :rolleyes: riiiight ^_^


So, what should we do once we get there? *keeps packing*

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 03:18 PM
Um...Can I come? :cool:

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:25 PM
anyone can come! ^^ especially u! :naughty:

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG
anyone can come! ^^ especially u! :naughty:

Yea! (I have to bond and coup with my in-laws)

ATfield
19-03-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG
we arent leaving yet! ^^ so dont worry...


to atf: "no larisha, im not peverted" :rolleyes: riiiight ^_^


So, what should we do once we get there? *keeps packing*

Ah crap, i knew it would backfire , anyway is there a casino somewhere on the boat coz daddy is feeling lucky today:cool:

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ATfield


Ah crap, i knew it would backfire , anyway is there a casino somewhere on the boat coz daddy is feeling lucky today:cool:

^^ hehe i knew it would backfire too ^^ yeah there is a casino on the boat? can i go with u? :naughty: it can be the continuation of our date... cuz we still need to finish!

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 03:36 PM
Gambling is bad y'know :D

ATfield
19-03-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
Gambling is bad y'know :D

It sure is MR, sooooooo you wanna join me and Larisha i presume?
*cough* with gambling ofcourse, not erm....something else...

*winks at Larisha*

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
Gambling is bad y'know :D


i was just gonna go with him... incase if he got out of hand ^^ silly...

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by ATfield


It sure is MR, sooooooo you wanna join me and Larisha i presume?
*cough* with gambling ofcourse, not erm....something else...

*winks at Larisha*


what?! i could handle both of u at the same time :naughty: *winks back at u*

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG



what?! i could handle both of u at the same time :naughty: *winks back at u*

Hey! I'll behave! I dunno about ATfield...

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:50 PM
ok, so who wants to escort me to the casino? im the one who's gonna help u guys with ur soon to be gambling problem ^^


*dashes too room* *changes clothes* *is wearing a black and red dress* ^^

ATfield
19-03-2002, 03:52 PM
*shows up in tuxedo*

May i escort you madam?

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:55 PM
*takes ur arm* so shall we get goin?

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG
ok, so who wants to escort me to the casino? im the one who's gonna help u guys with ur soon to be gambling problem ^^


*dashes too room* *changes clothes* *is wearing a black and red dress* ^^

I don't have a gambling problem...:D

We're going already?

*tsk tsk*

what should I wear?

*shows up in T-Shirt, shorts, and sandels*

whoops....

*dashes right back in fitting room*

Ok, I'm ready...

*comes in wearing a Suit and tie*

Where's mah wife?! ...oh well, I'll just won't bring her...;)

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 03:57 PM
you should get her over here! *it could be a double date thingy ^^

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG
you should get her over here! *it could be a double date thingy ^^

hmm...what about him? *points to Atfield* :D

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 04:04 PM
silly, id go with atf and ud go with mel, and it would be a double date! sheesh u cant have both girls! its not the way it works

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG
silly, id go with atf and ud go with mel, and it would be a double date! sheesh u cant have both girls! its not the way it works

Really? It don't? Anyway, um...Mel's at 'work'

I'll just go to the casino and check someone out!

http://direlegacy.com/images/smilies/blol.gif

Yea! Let's go!

ATfield
19-03-2002, 04:23 PM
So its just us 3? what happend to the rest?

Its like if we are on a ghost ship or something:eek:

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 04:26 PM
eh, i think everyones afraid to come on... maybe everyone has a gambling problem :lol:


ull protect me right atf *looks in ur eyes* ^^

Master Ranma
19-03-2002, 04:30 PM
h-h-hey!! We'll protect ME?! :D

A Casino Ghost Ship eh? Sounds familiar...:D

ATfield
19-03-2002, 04:32 PM
Depends.......if im gona get some repayment:naughty:

*gets smacked*

yeah i deserved that.......

Larisha UDG
19-03-2002, 04:34 PM
of course ud get some repayment :naughty: what u have in mind :naughty:

orochi X
20-03-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by ATfield
So its just us 3? what happend to the rest?

Well im here but i dont know what to do?

Its all cofusing on what this RPG is about, what is the plot etc . .
Do we need character bios on the characters we roleplay? or do we rolepla as ourselves?

ATfield
20-03-2002, 05:45 AM
Erm......ourselves i think.......

but you can idealize yourself though........

be a machoman or something, although im not saying that you arent a macho in real life though:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zenet
20-03-2002, 07:43 AM
*looks at the ship*
WOW:eek: that's one BIG ship!
and all thay do is go to the casino?
*start's to look 4 the pretty ladies:naughty:*

Zenet
20-03-2002, 01:09 PM
*sees one*
Zen- Yoroshiku
Lady- huh?
*Zenet start's to panick(i'm NO good with women:heh: )*
Zen- :sweatdrop em....sorry nothing
*the lady turn's away from zenet*
Lady- What a baka!

Larisha UDG
20-03-2002, 04:05 PM
so.. ^^ what should we go do now?

ATfield
20-03-2002, 04:39 PM
*starts singin: The love boat....nanana*

Master Ranma
20-03-2002, 04:44 PM
I dunno about you, I'll just going to go to the beach and get a sun tan...:o

Larisha UDG
20-03-2002, 05:11 PM
yeah cuz everyone knows theres no sun in WA ^^



*walks around the boat* its so pwetty outside^^

ATfield
20-03-2002, 05:17 PM
*slowy places arms around Larisha*

....Quite a view aint it, dear?

Larisha UDG
20-03-2002, 05:36 PM
um.. yeah sure it is *scoots over* *looks at u* what are you doin?

ATfield
20-03-2002, 05:42 PM
*an angel stands on right side of shoulder and a little devil on right shoulder of ATfield*

Angel: Respect her and dont try to hit on her so obviously...

Devil: Take her now!! Kiss her on the Lips , you nkow you wanna!!

Angel: Dont listen!!

*Devil kicks Angel of ATfields shoulder*

Devil: NOW DO IT!!

ATfield: Ah what the heck, life is short......

*gave into his evil desires*:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oogami Ichirou
20-03-2002, 05:42 PM
*backhands* ATfield, there are plenty other girls for you to hit on. Don't make the mistake of picking the wrong one like you just did. :devil:

ATfield
20-03-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Oogami Ichirou
*backhands* ATfield, there are plenty other girls for you to hit on. Don't make the mistake of picking the wrong one like you just did. :devil:

*sees macho guy comin....*

Whoops this is your girl? hehe, sorry i thought it was someone else,,,,,hehe ill be going now.......yes yes.......going....

:sulkoff:

Larisha UDG
20-03-2002, 05:52 PM
u can stay here... just dont hit on me ^^


im sorry we got off to a rough start *shakes ur hand*

ATfield
20-03-2002, 05:56 PM
*angel climbs back on shoulder and kicks devil off*

angel: Ok shes givin ya a 2nd chance.....USE IT WISELY THIS TIME.

ATfield: Erm hey, im mister ATfield, and..... who might you be lovely young lady?

Angel: ...............your such an idiot, i wonder why im still here with ya..........cant you stay act normal for once?

Larisha UDG
20-03-2002, 05:57 PM
nice to meet u mr atfield... im Larisha ^^


so u excited to go to AB island?

ATfield
20-03-2002, 06:03 PM
*Devil comes back*

Devil: Tell her your more exited to meet her actually

ATf: You know im actually....

Angel: NO just say what you really mean

Devil:*to angel* Well duh he really means that he wants her

Angel: *To devil* Havent you heard of politiness?

Devil: Nope, just take what ya want!!

ATf: Im exited about........about......about

Angel: *holds devil in a headlock* TELL HER YOUR EXITED ABOUT THE ISLAND

ATf:....the island.....*phew*

Larisha UDG
20-03-2002, 06:05 PM
me too! so did u come with someone? or u just here by urself?

ATfield
20-03-2002, 06:09 PM
Devil: Just you and me

Angel: Noooooo

ATfield: Um um........im just on my own

Larisha UDG
20-03-2002, 06:10 PM
oh i see ^^ so u having fun so far?

orochi X
21-03-2002, 12:57 AM
:confused:

oro sits down and looks at the rest of the people going on the cruise to AB island, "Gwah? what kinda people are these?"

Zenet
21-03-2002, 09:26 AM
*Zen hear's oro and starts to talk with oro*
Zen- "Don't know"

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 02:59 PM
what u mean what kind of people are we?!


*thinks* boy that was rude of me... *unthink*

well, i'll introduce myself... im Larisha.. and you are?


did you two come together?

kasper
21-03-2002, 03:13 PM
'whew' *jumps out of a chopper* 'dang it is hot here but i am glad i finally got here from washington'....so what is up?
did i miss much

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 03:16 PM
wow what an entrance!^^ so whats up?! ur room is on the 3rd floor ^^ make urself at home



just dont try to hit on me... cuz i know oogami is watching ^^ :lol:



to mr. atfield... what kinda work u do?

kasper
21-03-2002, 03:24 PM
oh dont you now it larisha you are so h... um back to the point yah thanks for the lift chopper guy you can stay to...'ok well if you dont want to then i wont make you...*muffled cry* and you know what is so cool is that my room is right above the engine room so i can stay up all night listening to the wonderful sounds of the engine... if i dont get any sleep would someone please sedate me... and even if i do get sleep i have always wanted to be sedated

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 03:28 PM
*looks at kasper* i think i can arrange that :evil:


anyways where's oogami? he needs to share a room with me :naughty: and we'll have lots of fun! with all our ship buddies!


so who wants to go the the beach with me?! *is planning on kicking sand on MR*

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 03:31 PM
*kicks sand at Larisha UDG*

HA! Too Late! :D

Oh wait..we're not there yet...*cough* I'll go!

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 03:35 PM
well, actually... u can leave the ship and go to A island... *chases after MR* *dumps a big bucket of cold water on him*



my secret plan with this is... the cruise ship crashes and we all are stranded on AB island ^^... good plan eh?

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 03:41 PM
*soaking wet*

um...yeah...great plan....

*spays water at Larish with a garden hose*

Don't ask me where I got this...:D

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 03:42 PM
why u little! *throws u overboard*


oops! man over board! :lol: *throws life preserver down and drags u up

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 03:45 PM
*comes up*

blah! I hate water! I'll go change...

(grumble)

Watch your back Larish...;)

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 03:48 PM
ooh im so scared! *trembles in fear*



walks up to ranmas door and ties a rope to the handle and ties the other end to the rail ^^ muahahaha

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 03:58 PM
*changes clothes*

Ah, all set!

*opens door*

huh? what's wrong?! How come it's not opening?!

*bangs on door*

OPEN UP I SAY!

Grr....

*looks at window*

Hmmm...maybe I could squeeze through...

*walks up to window, feet first...sliped out the window...*

OOF!

*stuck halfway*

AAARRRGGGHHH!

*pops out of the window...landed on the water*

AAARRGGHHH!!!!

I'll get ya Larish!

*Swims and climbs back up to deck....*

heh heh

*Grins evily*

OOOOO...you'll gonna get it...;)

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 04:00 PM
uh oh! *runs and hides behind oogami*


just try it now punk!

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 04:06 PM
heh heh

heh heh heh heh

ha ha ha ha ha ha

mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh I'll try it alright....just be..careful...

*eyes piercing at Larish*

*Goes to room*

*untie rope*

I'll leave my door open THIS time....

;)

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 04:53 PM
*comes out from behind oogami* muahaha... ^^


*does a little dance* :dance: anyways...


aww MR... why dont u come stand by me ^^ then afterwards, we can go out do dinner or something

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 05:47 PM
ok..you better owe me a nice dinner...;)

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 05:48 PM
any particular kind of food u like? *starts walking to the place with you*

ATfield
21-03-2002, 06:02 PM
Devil: See see, now the other dude has her and not you

Angel: Dont worry its just a minor setback.

ATfield:.........WHAAAAAAA:(

ATfield
21-03-2002, 06:02 PM
Devil: See see, now the other dude has her and not you

Angel: Dont worry its just a minor setback.

ATfield:.........WHAAAAAAA:(

ATfield
21-03-2002, 06:04 PM
Devil: See see now the other dude has her and not you!!

Angel: Meh, dont worry just a minor setback

ATfield:...........whaaaaaaaaaaa:(

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 06:06 PM
*note to tan* busy server?! a little impatient are we! :lol:


anyways.. im taking him to dinner cuz i was being a ----- to him!

ATfield
21-03-2002, 06:06 PM
( sorry for the 3 times posting^^;;, stupid 56k connection)

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 06:07 PM
(dunno why you psoted that 3 times...is it that special?) :D

Oh, any food you make will do just fine Larish..:D

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 06:08 PM
*goes back to room* *makes food*

*serves MR* mm toasted cheese sandwiches ^^ and tomato soup!

ATfield
21-03-2002, 06:38 PM
*Secretly spies on Lars by hiding into her closet*

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 06:51 PM
yum! great food Larish!

*looks at closet door*

Hmm...

Oh I have a thing with unlocked doors..I'll just lock that up for you Larish...

*walks to closet door and locks it*

there...then all your stuff will be safe a secure...now, let's walk out to the deck...;)

ATfield
21-03-2002, 07:03 PM
*DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 07:07 PM
oh its a little cold i need to get my jacket *opens closet* my jacket please ^^ *atf hands her the jacket*
thanks!
*atf- ur welcome*
*closes door*

*walks out onto deck*

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 07:11 PM
How are you chilly? It's 85 degrees out here! ;)

ATfield
21-03-2002, 07:12 PM
Devil: Look for her panties!!!!

Angel: NOOOOOOOO, just get out of the closet

ATfield: Descisions decisions.......

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 07:13 PM
well... um... yeah its a um.. wind breaker ^^ those ocean winds get a little nippy


i wonder where kamui is?! i need to make him dinner too!

Kamui Magami
21-03-2002, 07:31 PM
*is on deck and sees a group of mermaids*

mermaid: Hi Hi! we were just wondering. are you free for the next lifetime?

Me: yes, i am.

merman: are you free now?

Me:.........:hmmm: :dot: ???? *runs back inside*

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 07:35 PM
hey! Kamui! over here! *waves at u from my deck* come up here and hang with me... *pushes MR over the edge and into the water! ****hahahahahaha sucker!

Kamui Magami
21-03-2002, 07:52 PM
*sees Larisha waving* hey there! I'd love to hang out with ye! i'll be up in a sec.

*merman climbs up the escape ladder and gets on deck*

merman: hey there big boy!

:hmmm: !!!!!! *yells up to Larisha* as a matter of fact, i think i'll be coming up right now! *runs up stairs and breaks out with sushi*:dance:

Larisha UDG
21-03-2002, 07:55 PM
mm i love sushi^^



*opens back door for kamui*


hey u! *looks at u* did u hear something? i think something is in the closet!

Kamui Magami
21-03-2002, 08:02 PM
really? hmm. lemme go check. here ya go chief! *tosses a hot dog to merman*

Merman: mmm. a weanie! hey guys 'dey gots great food up here!!
*Mermaids and Mermen come aboard ship and go to the kitchen to chow*

now about that closet Larisha. *goes to closet*. Is ATF in here?

*from inside closet*---->ATF: nope

hmmm.....Hears strange thumping sounds coming from inside the closet.
:hmmm: . i don't think i wanna know.............*goes down the hall to the deck*

Master Ranma
21-03-2002, 09:45 PM
(in the water)

Grrr...she tricked me again!

*climbed up into deck*

*gets hose and dashes to Larish's room*

THERE YOU ARE!

*Sprays water with heavy force at everything at the room*

mwahahahahaha!

*Sprays into the closet as well*

heh heh..that'll teach all of ya's!

*walks away*

I'm going on a private boat and go to the beach now!

*hops into small boat and rows to the island nearby*

Kawaii Miko
21-03-2002, 10:12 PM
Sits on her barge full of her bishonen devils

COME YOU BISHIE DEVILS, ROW FASTER!!!!!! WERE IN NEED OF A LOOONG VACATION AWAY WEB SITE WORK! NOW I CAN START MY LIL RESTUARANT ON AB ISLAND ONCE AGAIN!

Oh Larisha! Mind if we can join, provided that my bishie devils can be of assistance on the island!! :D

Pleeeeeeeeease?

orochi X
22-03-2002, 01:07 AM
oro left eh ship and headed onto the beaches of AB island, "Wahh!! so nice-la!" he said as he walked up to the resort, smiling at the busboy outside he entered.

Zenet
22-03-2002, 09:03 AM
*all alone*
Zen- no luck on this cruse :(
*starts to walk around the ship*
Zen- what to do...mabye...no....or...hmm...

Master Ranma
22-03-2002, 11:32 AM
*lands on island*

Ah!

*sand is all suger-white*

Now THIS is a beach!

*sits down and and rest next to a rock*

I think I'll go to sleep...take a tiny nap...

*SNORE*

Larisha UDG
22-03-2002, 11:40 AM
yay !! more people! ^^ im happy that everyone here is having fun!


but im all wet.. i need to change my clothes! *gets clothes from closet*

oh mr. atfield! what are you doing in my closet?
oh hold that thought...


*runs over the side of the boat and jumps in the water, swims to the beach and kicks sand on MR* *runs back to the water and swims back to the boat and runs back to the room*

ok so mr. atfield, its a surprise to see you in here? what was in my closet that interested you so? you werent looking in my closet for my panties were you? cuz you know, girls dont keep those in their closet...

ATfield
22-03-2002, 03:35 PM
WHO TOLD YOU THAT!!!! I mean.........what are you talking about......im not a pervert that steals panties.....*sweatdrop*

Anyway.........erm.....LOOK THERE!!!

*runs of in the confussion*

Master Ranma
22-03-2002, 03:48 PM
*wakes up*

huh? what happened?

*dust sand off*

grr...

kasper
22-03-2002, 04:08 PM
kasper: are we there yet?

larisha:no.

kasper: are we there yet?

larisha:NO

kasper: are we there yet?

larisha:NO!!

kasper: please?

larisha:NO

kasper: fine i'll stop bugging you and hey where did atf go i need some underpants for a project im working on...

Larisha UDG
22-03-2002, 06:50 PM
yeah where did mr. atfield go? i was gonna let him sit and hang with me, since no one is here...

Kamui Magami
22-03-2002, 07:06 PM
*walks by Larisha* heyo! what's up? the Sea people are having a food fight in the kitchen by the way. *sees ATF in a small corner behind a few chairs rapidly doing something*:confused2 .........HEY TAN!!!!!!! WHATCHYA DOIN' OVER THERE??????


ATF: eeeeek!!!! *runs into the bathhouse of the Cruiser*

Me: uhhh Janitor?

Janitor: yesh?

Me: what do you think is gonna happen in the bathhouse?

Janitor: What do ye mean?

Me: Tan just went in there.

Janitor: oh. i see................hmmmm...............i think i'm gonna need a bigger mop..:sweatdrop

Larisha UDG
22-03-2002, 07:10 PM
so is it safe on this boat? what if the mer people try to take over the ship! :bawling: im scared!

Kamui Magami
22-03-2002, 07:16 PM
no no no no no no! ish okie! really! they mean no harm! *calls out to Mer People* Hey Hey! don't go Pirate on me and take over the boat!! K?

Mer-people: :D okie!!!


Merman: whatever you say hotcakes:naughty:


Me: ..................:dodgy: ......................

Larisha UDG
22-03-2002, 07:21 PM
how do you know that they'll keep their word? what if they really are pirates disguised as mermaids?!

Kamui Magami
22-03-2002, 07:25 PM
then we're screwed:p

Larisha UDG
22-03-2002, 07:26 PM
i think, the safest place to be is in my room! everyone get in my room!

Kamui Magami
22-03-2002, 07:34 PM
*calls to Tan*........TAN!!! YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!:D

*Tan calls out from Bathhouse*

ATF: k:D

Me: *bangs on door* NOW!!

ATF::eek: *runs out of Bathhouse*

Me: check ya later chief :wavey:*goes to the kitchen to keep order with the mer-people*

Larisha UDG
22-03-2002, 07:52 PM
*calls to tan* come out here! what are you doing in there?!

Master Ranma
22-03-2002, 09:23 PM
*Looks around the island*

Hmm...what's that?

*heads to that direction*

Hmm...I'll make that my new home!

*after weeks of venturing to that location, he's there*

orochi X
22-03-2002, 09:24 PM
OOC: Eh um . . . uh?? whats happening??

IC: oro walked up to the reception desked and he tooks his keys to his room, "Room 8A eh . . " he said.
oro walked down to his room opened to door and entered.

Larisha UDG
22-03-2002, 09:25 PM
great now im trapped in my room trying to hide from evil mermaids! sheesh! what a vacation!

Master Ranma
22-03-2002, 09:29 PM
Opens Cabin L'AnimeBoards

http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37957

orochi X
22-03-2002, 09:38 PM
OOC: Eh sorry im not getting this wierd like RPG, so why are the cabins in a different thread?? :confused:

Master Ranma
22-03-2002, 10:10 PM
I'm just hosting a tiny Cabin, you can still go swiming and stuff at the beach here, but my Cabin is way up in the Mountains...:D

Larisha UDG
23-03-2002, 01:49 PM
haha *points and laughs* ur thread got closed! :lol::lol::lol:



*kicks sand at u*

Master Ranma
23-03-2002, 04:36 PM
Grr....

Fine....I'll just move my Cabin by the beach then...

*opens Cabin by the beach*

there...

*Sprays water at Larish*

orochi X
23-03-2002, 06:42 PM
oro placed his bags on his bed and looked out from his window, it was a perfect view of the beach, "Eh" he said, he looked to his right to see Master Ranma and Larisha kicking sand and spraying water at each other.
"Gwah? i must be on the wrong island . . "

Master Ranma
23-03-2002, 08:04 PM
huh? oh hey! Welcome!

Welcome to my Cabin! It used to be all the way up it the mountains but it was closed...So I moved it here...the beach!

Hope you enjoy it!

*goes to front desk of the Cabin*

So, room for how many? :D

Kamui Magami
23-03-2002, 08:37 PM
*looks at MR from the deck of the cruiser**yells out to him* HEY MASTER RANMA!! IS SPRAYING LARISHA FUN??

Master Ranma
23-03-2002, 08:45 PM
*Shouts Back*

YEA! IT'S VERY FUN! COME OVER AND TRY IT OUT!

anthrax911
24-03-2002, 07:04 AM
ooga ooga booga booga (anthrax starts waving his stick in the air) oogas ooga booga ooga

Larisha UDG
24-03-2002, 04:58 PM
ooh must be a island native! watch out MR maybe he's cannibalistic

Master Ranma
24-03-2002, 06:27 PM
A native?

*pushes Larish towards the angry anthrax native*

Just kidding! heh heh...

um...ooga booga!...Who might you be? :D

PenPen2
24-03-2002, 07:56 PM
*Sitting on a rock on the main land of where you guys set sail from*

*Starts playing with the sand with her feet*

*grabs a pen, and a paper... Writes a note"

*NOTE: SAVE ME PLEASE!!!*

*Puts note in a bottle*

*tosses bottle out into the sea*

Kamui Magami
24-03-2002, 08:12 PM
::::::::::::::::::::ONE DAY LATER::::::::::::::::::::::::



*sees bottle with note, "SAVE ME PLEASE!!!" on it* hey........this looks like Chesta's handwritting.........OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS CHESTA'S HANDWRITTING!!!!! *gets in one of the helicopters and heads back to the mainland to go and get Chesta*


:::::::::::::::::::::TWO HOURS LATER::::::::::::::::::::::

*helicopter comes down to Chesta's house*


Chesta come on!!!! the Cruiser is waitin' for ya!!! let's go!!!

hurry hurry hurry!!!:bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

PenPen2
24-03-2002, 08:16 PM
*Still sitting on the rock... Wishing hopefully her prince charming will come rescue her* (This is kinda a lame post, seeing as how my prince charming (Dark Hero) won't post in this thread, :heh: )

Kawaii Miko
24-03-2002, 08:33 PM
Opens her lil restaurant with her bishonen devils...

Now that the restaurant is open, time for the supplies. My devils, collect all necessary ingredients...

Bishonen Devils: Unison Yes Miko-sama!
Collects numerous amounts of seafood, fruit and vegetables

Good schtuff devils!

One of her bishonen devils hands her a porcupine
Bishonen Devil One: How about this Miko-sama? :D

GAH! THAT AIN'T FOOD!!!

Master Ranma
24-03-2002, 08:53 PM
***Meanwhile***

OOGA BOOGA!

*grabs stick and flings to the sea*

Go get it!

*grabs Larish's arms*

Let's go back to the cabin!

*sniff sniff*

Hmmm...what's that smell?

*looks around and noticed a resturant next to the Cabin*

Hmmm..what's that?

*walks into the resturant*

Um...Hi....:D

Kawaii Miko
24-03-2002, 09:21 PM
Welcome stranger to my restaurant :kawaii: My devils, prepare the kitchen!

Sees her bishonen devils scurries in and out of her kitchen

I'm the owner of this little restaurant, exclusive for AB Island only. So please take a seat.

Do you want anything for starters? Martini? Cocktail? H'ors Dourves(sp?)?


Songs playing on her mini disc at the moment AND in the background of her restuarant: Macross Plus - Information High

PenPen2
24-03-2002, 09:48 PM
*writes notes in five more bottles and tosses them into the sea*

*starts drawing pictures in the sand with a stick*

*in a somewhat melodramatic voice* Oh Romeo... Romeo... WHERE THE HELL ART THOU!?

Master Ranma
24-03-2002, 10:05 PM
I'll have a Martini. Gimme a Bloody Mary as well....

What are your specialties? :D

Kawaii Miko
24-03-2002, 10:48 PM
:kawaii: We have seafood ramen, pork okonomiyaki, sushi, sashimi....

Master Ranma
24-03-2002, 11:52 PM
Ah, let me try the sushi and sashimi combo...:D

Is my Bloody Mary ready yet? :D

orochi X
25-03-2002, 12:59 AM
oro stood infront of Kawaii_no_miko's restaurant, "Eh isnt that some Macross Plus track i hear?"

oro walks in and takes a seat, "Now what to order . . ."

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 01:03 AM
*finds bottle* *opens it* wow the winning lotto ticket! *dances around* *reads* oh... the winning lotto ticket from 1974! dang it!



*looks at the cannibal... *
--here, eat this
--cannibal "mmm good!"

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 01:21 AM
*starts getting hungry*

*writes another note*

*NOTE: PLEASE SAVE ME! I AM VERY HUNGRY! BRING A CHEESE PIZZA!*

*puts it into a bottle*

*starts to chew on some bamboo*

*cracks a tooth*

*throws the bamboo*

*starts eating sand*

*walks back over to bamboo*

*makes a flute*

*starts playing music- miracously*

Master Ranma
25-03-2002, 01:44 AM
Hmmm...do you people hear something? Oh well, hey can you increase the Volumn on the music? I want the whole island to hear! :D

*looks off at the beach*

Hey what are those things?

*walks to beach*

Hmm?

*found five bottles on the beach*

Oh, I better recycle these bottles....

*Walks back to the resturant*

Hey everyone look what I found! What should we do to these bottles?

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 02:34 AM
*starts playing louder*

orochi X
25-03-2002, 02:42 AM
"Well Master Ranma lets recycle these old bottles" oro said to MR, "Gwah whats this . . . i hear a flute . .." oro walked out of Kawaii_no_Miko's restaurant, "Hey can ya be quiet!" shouted oro

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 02:50 AM
*Starts sobbing because she thinks she will be alone forever*

*stops playing the flute*

*drops to her knees and starts crying hysterically*

"Will I always be a severant to the cruel (uhhhhh *thinks*) ....(*thinks more*) .... <insert bad guy's name here>?"

*cries louder hugging her flute*

orochi X
25-03-2002, 03:02 AM
oro stood there for a while, he could here sobbing. "Oh boy this aint good"
oro decided to see what the crying was about, he pulled out of his pocket his Acme Uber-tastic telescope, he placed it onto the asnd and peered into it, "Ehh . . " He looked closer only to find PenPen2 stuck on the mianland

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 03:09 AM
*starts pacing back and forth* "I gotta think of a way to get out of here!"

Bad guy (heh): "PP2!! Get in here and wash these dishes!"

"Yes... Master..." *walks slowly into the building while looking out into the sea*

Master Ranma
25-03-2002, 03:29 AM
What? What?! Let me see!

*grabs Acme Uber-tastic telescope*

Hmm? I can't see anything....oh wait what's that?

umm...
it's...it's....

oh, it's just a seagull....oh wait...I see someone....

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 03:33 AM
Bad Guy: "PP2! I want a few flowers for this vase! Will you go get some from the garden?"

"Yes... Master..."

*Walks back outside into the garden*

Master Ranma
25-03-2002, 03:37 AM
*Staring some some*

I see someone....I think I know who it is! Is it Pen2? Hmm....oh it's PenPen2! Hmmm...what should we do?

*looks at orochi X*

Hmmm...I'm going back to my cabin and think about what to do....

*walks back to the cabin*

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 03:43 AM
Bad Guy: "I want pink or red flowers... No yellow or white!"

*hollars* "Yes... Master..."

*finds 4 pink roses...*

*holds one in her hand... marveling over the beauty of the rose*

*smells it...*

*puts it in her hair... Grabs the 3 other roses and takes them inside*

Master Ranma
25-03-2002, 03:46 AM
*Back in the Cabin*

Hmmm...what to do...what to do....

*ponders like crazy*

Um...w...h..a..t...t..o.....d.....

*fell asleep*

*SNORES*

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 03:54 AM
*puts the roses in the vase*

Bad Guy: "Oh, and PP2... You may have some bread and water now... If you'd like."

"Oh, thank you master."

Bad Guy: "But no butter... Just bread and water."

"Yes, sir."

*walks into the kitchen to fix her a plate of bread and a glass of water*

*pauses*

*walks to the window... Looks out to the sea*

"Oh how I wish I could meet my prince charming." *sighs dreamily*

orochi X
25-03-2002, 05:09 AM
oro watches as MR walks into his cabin, "Huh . . ." He decided to follow him, soon he heard soon snoring. "Ehh . .. hello MR? arent we going to do something about PP2?"

Kawaii Miko
25-03-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
Ah, let me try the sushi and sashimi combo...:D

Is my Bloody Mary ready yet? :D Your Bloody Mary is ready Ranma. :kawaii: Serves Master Ranma her sushi and sashimi combo

Music playing on her mini disc AND her restaurant...Final Fantasy X: Suteki da ne - Rikki

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by PenPen2
*puts the roses in the vase*

Bad Guy: "Oh, and PP2... You may have some bread and water now... If you'd like."

"Oh, thank you master."

Bad Guy: "But no butter... Just bread and water."

"Yes, sir."

*walks into the kitchen to fix her a plate of bread and a glass of water*

*pauses*

*walks to the window... Looks out to the sea*

"Oh how I wish I could meet my prince charming." *sighs dreamily*


aww poor pp2.. i'll rescue u *um... wow that rhymed ^^* anyways...
*busts into the bad guy's house* *takes pp2* *drives boat to another island * *drops pp2 off*
--go to that castle up there ^^
pp2-- why?
-- just do it!
pp2-- ok...
*walks up to the castle with pp2...*

Master Ranma
25-03-2002, 01:25 PM
*wakes up*

hmmm...what's that?

*sniff sniff*

SUSHI!!!!

*dashes next door to resturant and gobbles on sushi platter*

YUM! I LOVE IT! Hmmm...what was I doing again?

*ponders so more*

********************************
YEA! POST #500!
********************************

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 02:56 PM
*walks into the restaurant*

*sits down*

hi! i want a krystal right now! its all bling bling ^^ *flashes out credit card*


also buy that nice man over there a krystal also *smiles at MR*

kasper
25-03-2002, 03:11 PM
help larisha is stalking me..............
*muffled cry* help

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 03:12 PM
oh stop it! i am not stalking u! u just happen to be sitting next to me! sheesh! u were the one who wanted me to go the career center with u! *rolls eyes*

kasper
25-03-2002, 03:13 PM
yah but that was on the condition that your stalking days were over

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 03:15 PM
* rolls eyes* oh pulease! u just sit over there at u computer and do whatever u do and i'll sit over here at my computer and do what i do... *glares at u* (when u read this glare back ^^)



*looks over to MR and smiles *

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 04:03 PM
*Begins to wonder where the hell she is*

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 04:30 PM
*opens the castle door* *a completely gorgeous handsomely handsome prince appears* *prince hands pp2 a white rose*


ok pp2 i'll see ya later ^^

Kamui Magami
25-03-2002, 07:34 PM
we have a castle on this boat? whoah.........dude...............kakkoi!!!. Doko de arimaska??:blush:

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 07:40 PM
(Kamui- we are on the island already ^_^)

*looks up at her prince charming*

*smells the white rose*

*walks into the castle with prince charming*

Prince: Would you like to have some tea?

"Yes! Very much, thank you!"

*sits down at a large dinner table with the Prince*

*a butler comes out and serves the tea*

*drinks some tea- begins to have a long conversation with the handsome prince*

Prince: I'm so glad I finally have you.

"Me too! I mean, glad that I have you."

*after a while of talking, the Prince and PP2 decide to hold a large ball in honor of this occasion*

**the next day**

*starts walking around the island handing out invitations to the ball*

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 07:43 PM
yay im glad u guys were compatible ^^

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 07:46 PM
(Ehhh I'm just imagining it's Dark Hero heh)

*curtseys @ Larz's comment* Thank you ma'am!

*proceeds to pass out more invitations*

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 07:47 PM
*looks at invitation* is it a wedding or what?

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 07:51 PM
No ma'am... It's to a ball. We are celebrating having found each other. ^_^

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 07:54 PM
oh you mean ur celebrating that i introduced u ! ^^ so am i invited? can i be the guest of honor?

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 08:01 PM
*nods* Hai!

We even have a small tiara for you, and a wand... And you can sit at the head of the dining table. ^_^

Larisha UDG
25-03-2002, 08:03 PM
yay ^^ feels special


i'll give u guys a toast too ^^

Kawaii Miko
25-03-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG
*walks into the restaurant*

*sits down*

hi! i want a krystal right now! its all bling bling ^^ *flashes out credit card*


also buy that nice man over there a krystal also *smiles at MR* Erm.....OK. DEVILS, SERVE TWO KRYSTALS FOR THE LADY AND RANMA! Bishonen Devils: Unison Yes Miko-sama!

Here you go Larisha and another for Ranma :kawaii:

Music playing on her Mini Disc AND the Resturant...Macross Plus - Santi U

PenPen2
25-03-2002, 11:19 PM
*Walks into Kawaii_No_Miko's restaurant*

*hands her a flier for the ball*

I'd really like it if you could attend... And perhaps cater (sp?) it. ^_^

Kawaii Miko
25-03-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by PenPen2
*Walks into Kawaii_No_Miko's restaurant*

*hands her a flier for the ball*

I'd really like it if you could attend... And perhaps cater (sp?) it. ^_^ A ball? Uh....hmmm.........I'll discuss it with my bishie devils tonight.

Master Ranma
25-03-2002, 11:47 PM
*got krystals*

oooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol:

orochi X
26-03-2002, 12:58 AM
Cofused as hell, oro walked back into Kawaii_no_Miko's restaurant. He sat down and looked around.
"Eh i think ill have a coffee . ."

Master Ranma
26-03-2002, 01:22 AM
I feel a bit woozy now...*hic*.....:o

Kawaii Miko
26-03-2002, 08:32 AM
Hai! Serves Orochi X coffee You want sugar? Cream?

Larisha UDG
26-03-2002, 03:13 PM
*sips drink* well, *doesnt really know what to say* i wonder where mr atfield went, perhaps hes embarassed about the whole closet incident

Master Ranma
26-03-2002, 04:47 PM
*hic*

who?

*hic*

*SNORE*

orochi X
26-03-2002, 06:25 PM
"Uhh cream please" oro smiled

Kawaii Miko
26-03-2002, 06:36 PM
Pours a bit of cream into Orochi's cup

Ok bishie devils, LISTEN UP! WE'VE GOT A PARTY TO CATER. SO WE BETTER ASK PENPEN2 WHAT SHE WANTS.

Kamui Magami
26-03-2002, 07:25 PM
*walking down the palace hallway while jamming to Macross PLus"Infromation High"*

*sees the merman and the mermaids run through the gate with crates of sushi*

*sees a monkey Breakdancing*:hmmm:

*looks for ATF*

Me: Tan!!! where in the nine hells are ya???

*voice of ATF comes from unknown location sounding drunk*

ATF: *hic* *burp* i'm not as think as you drunk i am *burp*





:dot:

Larisha UDG
26-03-2002, 10:18 PM
Tan! i thought u told me u werent a drunk! *rolls eyes*


so anyways, *sits next to kamui* u want anything to drink? its on me ^^

PenPen2
26-03-2002, 11:38 PM
*asks Miko* "What do we have on the menu?"

Master Ranma
26-03-2002, 11:46 PM
h-hey!

*hic*

do I k-k-know you?

*hic*

:o

*hic*

I'm g-going back to my cabin...

*hic*

g-good n-night

*got up*

*fell down*

*SNORE*

PenPen2
27-03-2002, 12:14 AM
*catches MR*

"Oh! Dear sir! Are you alright??"

*helps him up*

orochi X
27-03-2002, 01:13 AM
"Thank you" said oro, he smiles and picks up the cup of coffee. Takes a sniff, "Mmm" he raises the cup to his mouth and takes a sip.

Larisha UDG
27-03-2002, 03:03 PM
*sits there and watches everything happen* well... i think im gonna go to my room now.. ID HATE TO WALK ALL THE WAY THERE ALL BY MY SELF! A POOR HELPLESS DEFENSLESS GIRL! ^^ *hint hint*

Master Ranma
27-03-2002, 07:58 PM
*wakes up*

huh? oh! I'll help! :D

*walks slowly to cabin*

I t-think I'm ok now.....

:p

PenPen2
27-03-2002, 10:38 PM
*starts to leave the restaurant*

"Gee it's dark out..."

*looks back into the restaurant and raises an eyebrow*

"I don't think I should walk back to the castle all by myself... :p"

Kawaii Miko
27-03-2002, 11:01 PM
PenPen2 - Anything you want though its mostly seafood and if humanly possible, pork, beef and chicken. Though we have delicacy as well.

Well then time for us to clean the entire place for another day.

MY DEVILS, CLEAN UP!

Master Ranma
27-03-2002, 11:21 PM
*gets keys out*

Ugh...

*moans*

there!

*opens door to the cabin*

Let's see 'er...

*walks to chair behind front desk*

ah...

*sits down at looks out the front door*

what a day...and still no one showed up...

:p

orochi X
28-03-2002, 12:44 AM
oro stood up and walked to the counter, "Uh how much is that coffee" he said as he smiled and took out his wallet.

PenPen2
28-03-2002, 04:10 AM
*walks out the front door of the restaurant hoping someone will escort her back to the castle*

Larisha UDG
28-03-2002, 11:32 AM
pp2 whered ur prince go? he should escort u a on a valiant steed ^^ or something romantic like that...


*walks into the cabin* hi MR ^^ u have any rooms available?

thedarkmarine
28-03-2002, 01:31 PM
It's been long enough. Where are the girls in the tinny-weeny-bikinis?

Master Ranma
28-03-2002, 02:06 PM
*jumps up*

YES!

*suffles papers*

Let's see, I'll put you in room 3.

*hands over keys*

Welcome to the Cabin, I hope you like the Cabin, We have a great Spa and Suana Room behind the Cabin...Enjoy, Your room also has a nice view of the Ocean..;)

PenPen2
28-03-2002, 03:40 PM
*Is still standing outside... When she sees a horse drawn carriage approach the restaurant... It stops right in front of her, and her prince climbs out of the carriage*

Prince: "Come on dear, we haven't got all day!"

"That's what I was thinking!"

*quickly walks to the carriage and disappears in the night*

Larisha UDG
28-03-2002, 04:31 PM
TDM u can stay with me ^^ i'll wear a teeny tiny bikini under my clothes ^^


*walks to room* opens door* *looks in the bathroom* aww what cute towels ^^

thedarkmarine
28-03-2002, 05:07 PM
*Walks over to PenPen2.*

BOO!

Sorry to pop your pleasent little dreamy bubble there; where's DH?

:walks into room behind UDG, eats towels:

PenPen2
28-03-2002, 05:19 PM
*stands there in dream-like state when she gets her bubble burst*

"Huh? Uhmmm... Oh..." *shrugs*

*sniffles*

"I think he forgot about me!!!" :bawling:


(Just for the sake of the thread- not in reality.)

Larisha UDG
28-03-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by thedarkmarine
*Walks over to PenPen2.*

BOO!

Sorry to pop your pleasent little dreamy bubble there; where's DH?

:walks into room behind UDG, eats towels:

silly! now what am i supposed to use if i take a shower?!

*doh what a stupid question*

thedarkmarine
28-03-2002, 06:53 PM
I've gots a built in BLOW-dryer.

<This is getting low>

Master Ranma
28-03-2002, 06:55 PM
*shouts*

People, Hurry up and take your showers or spas...I'll turn off the water heater soon...:D

Larisha UDG
28-03-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by thedarkmarine
I've gots a built in BLOW-dryer.

<This is getting low>


haha
silly


*and where are you gonna sleep, theres only one bed ^^ and i cant share it with anyone

thedarkmarine
28-03-2002, 06:57 PM
Robots no need sleep.

I'll go pester ATfield for the night.

Larisha UDG
28-03-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by thedarkmarine
Robots no need sleep.

I'll go pester ATfield for the night.

ok u go do that
make sure he's not in my closet though

PenPen2
29-03-2002, 12:10 AM
*plops down on the ground outside of the restuarant*

*starts sobbing*

I'm alone... AGAIN!!! :bawling:

orochi X
29-03-2002, 12:15 AM
oro payed the bishie devil for the coffee then turned around, he saw PP2 sitting outside the restaurant.

"Hello? are you ok?"

PenPen2
29-03-2002, 12:26 AM
*startled-like* Huh?

*wipes her face and looks up*

Uhmmm... *sniffles* Yeah... I'm... Uhhhh... Okay... *sniffles*

Larisha UDG
29-03-2002, 12:21 PM
*wakes up* hmm must have fallen asleep... wonder where tdm went...


*walks outside and sees pp2 sitting on the ground*

*gives her a huggle**sits next to her* whats wrong?

PenPen2
29-03-2002, 04:33 PM
What's wrong!? I was forgotten! Possibly even cast aside for another woman! *sniffles*

I'm going to die alone... :(


(Again- for the sake of the thread.)

Larisha UDG
29-03-2002, 06:46 PM
awwww.. i'll find u someone else... donna worry ^^

Kamui Magami
29-03-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
*shouts*

People, Hurry up and take your showers or spas...I'll turn off the water heater soon...:D

yeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gets his bath towels and cool looking surfer shoes and skidds along the path to the bath-house*

Bonzai!!!!!!!!!

*leaps into huge spa/ bath thingy and bathes for a little bit.*

*walks out of bath house with a grin on his face*

mmm mmmmmm mmmm!!! i smell good! i knew that i would now! i smeeellll good! i knew that i should now! so good! smell good!
i got to!! wa wa wa wa waaaaaa!!

*looks at PenPen2 and Larisha glaring at him with irritation*

:eek: uh oh! *runs back to the Palace

PenPen2
29-03-2002, 07:38 PM
*watches Kamui run off*

"Awwww come back! Your singing was keeping me from tears!"

*cries*

orochi X
29-03-2002, 07:42 PM
oro watched as Larisha walked up to PP2, "Well uhh i think ill go now" he slowly backed off an walked away.

PenPen2
29-03-2002, 08:38 PM
"Oro! Come back!"

*bawls*

Everybody's leaving me!!!

Larisha UDG
29-03-2002, 09:15 PM
aww pp2 what can i do to help u feel better or get happy? need me to stand on my head *stands on head*

Kamui Magami
29-03-2002, 10:37 PM
*sees oro running off* you big meany!! *realizes he is running aswell*.....crap........

*walks back to PenPen and Larisha*

Me: yo!

*Bear with a cigar comes out from the bush

*bear speaks to Kamui in a southern accent*

Cigar Bear: howdy thar boy. Ahm a lookin for a nice fat cheese *southern chuckle*

Me: :sweatdrop:

Cigar Bear: well wussa matta boy? Ahm a talkin' to ya! speak up nah!

Me: :sweatdrop:

*Bear gets mad and pulls out a rope of sausage links*

Cigar Bear: ya wonna act 'dat way 'den, hmm?! wellp, you 'dun bought yo-self a nice butt whoopin'!! come'on back heea nah!

Me:.............oh frick...:eek: i'll be back in a bit you two!! *runs from Cigar Bear*

PenPen2
29-03-2002, 11:02 PM
*somewhat giggles at Kamui*

...*looks at Larz*

*giggles* You look funny on your head... :nod:

*pauses*

*cries more*

orochi X
30-03-2002, 12:35 AM
oro slowly walks back to PP2, "Aww dont cry"

He bobbed down and pulled out . . his Kumagoro rabbit plushie http://www.angelfire.com/dc/kumagorou/kuma1.jpg and hands it to PP2, "Now dont cry ok"

PenPen2
30-03-2002, 12:39 AM
*huggles plushie* Thank you Oro!

*snuggles the plushie*

*falls asleep in front of the restaurant*

orochi X
30-03-2002, 05:00 AM
oro smiled as he watched PP2 gloping his Kumagoro plushie, "Aww well ive done my good deed for today"

PenPen2
30-03-2002, 05:05 AM
*wakes up in dream like state*

Oro!? *grabs Oro- and falls back asleep snuggling Oro and the plushie*

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 02:05 PM
*sits down* so any icecream at this restaurant?

ATfield
30-03-2002, 02:52 PM
*is ice cream man*

so what will it be kids?

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 02:53 PM
yay icecream! i want strawberry ^^

ATfield
30-03-2002, 02:58 PM
Thatll be $250!!! (everyone falls over in chibi style)

What? Its not my fault!! the strawberry world economy has collapsed!!!

Tsk, so are ya gona buy or not?

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 02:59 PM
hmm i really want some icecream.... and i do have the fundage for it...


bling bling ^^ hehe


*hands u 300 bucks... heres a tip for ya

ATfield
30-03-2002, 03:02 PM
You will buy?

hehe, sucker.....

*larisha glares*

oh oh.....

*metal note: keep evil remarks to yerself*

Erm erm.....tell ya what....i give you this ice-cream fro free if ya keep your mouth shut k?

thedarkmarine
30-03-2002, 03:04 PM
:burns ATF's hair and steals money in process:

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 03:04 PM
yay free icecream!! ^^ thanks icecream man ^^

ATfield
30-03-2002, 03:07 PM
*runs around screamin*

MY HAIR IS FIRE MY HAIR IS ON FIRE

*stops, drops and rolls*

..........hehe, im allright people......hehe

*faints*

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 03:18 PM
aww poor mr icecream man! u can have some of my icecream ^^

ATfield
30-03-2002, 03:23 PM
WHAT GOOD WILL THAT DO!!!!!!!!!

WILL IT RETURN MY HAIR?

WILL IT RETURN MY PRIDE?

WILL IT RETURN MY MONEY?

*huffs puffs huffs*

..........ill take that offer miss...? whats your name?

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 03:28 PM
oh its Larisha ^^ u can have as much of my icecream as u want ^^

ATfield
30-03-2002, 03:31 PM
Thanks miss larisha.

But what i really need is someone not afraid of some revenge.

Will you join me in paying back the favor to TDM?

Hes like the terror of the neighbourhood here and you

seem like recoursefull person.......

...........do you know how to use a rocket launcher?

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 03:36 PM
yeah i know how to ^^


sorry pooky *points rocket launcher at tdm*

thedarkmarine
30-03-2002, 03:41 PM
I eat rockets for breakfast. :D

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 03:50 PM
atf! it didnt work! *kicks tdm in the shin*

thedarkmarine
30-03-2002, 03:52 PM
You scratched my paint. YOU SCRATCHED MY PAINT. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 03:55 PM
eep! *runs away and hides behind oogami*:eek:

Oogami Ichirou
30-03-2002, 04:02 PM
*suddenly appears out of nowhere* I am here to.... save.. the.. day? no wait thats not it.. oh well, *picks up larisha and carries her away in his arms all super heroe-like*

thedarkmarine
30-03-2002, 04:12 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A MOD!

:runs:

Oogami Ichirou
30-03-2002, 04:22 PM
poor thing.... didnt mean to frighten it. =(

Larisha UDG
30-03-2002, 04:23 PM
*yells back from oogami's arms* haha! dont mess with my mod ^^

PenPen2
30-03-2002, 04:39 PM
*wakes up with Oro in her arms* Huuuhhhhh?

*gasps* :blush: Heh... *lets go of Oro* Uhmmmm Sorry... :heh:

thedarkmarine
30-03-2002, 04:39 PM
:From far away, gets out sniper rifle:

ATfield
30-03-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Oogami Ichirou
*suddenly appears out of nowhere* I am here to.... save.. the.. day? no wait thats not it.. oh well, *picks up larisha and carries her away in his arms all super heroe-like*

Thats Dues Ex Machina personafied :lol: :lol:

thedarkmarine
30-03-2002, 05:14 PM
That's the first time I've seen that phrase used outside of school. Good job.

PenPen2
30-03-2002, 07:08 PM
(That's the first time I've seen that phrase... :sweatdrop)

*looks around*

What's going on? What did I miss?

*rubs her eyes*

ATF's hair is on fire!?

*gets a bucket of water and dumps it on ATF*

thedarkmarine
30-03-2002, 07:36 PM
Too bad I set that fire with GAS.

HAHAHAHA.

orochi X
30-03-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by PenPen2
*wakes up with Oro in her arms* Huuuhhhhh?

*gasps* :blush: Heh... *lets go of Oro* Uhmmmm Sorry... :heh:

Confused and all oro blushed and stepped back "eh . . .hehe"

oro started to hear screaming her turned around to find a man on fire, "Is that ATF?"

Kamui Magami
30-03-2002, 08:24 PM
whoah.....Tan's hair was on fire???? wow.

*sees Ifrit sneak out of a stove in the restaurant*

Ifrit: aaaaaaahhhhhhhh *fart* that felt nice.....

Me::confused:

*Ifrit sees Kamui confused*

Ifrit: hey chief. whazzap? Just chillin', eh? awwright 'den! it's all good. now where is Tan so i can set his hair in flames again?

Me: *points in ATF's direction*

Ifrit: shibby! thanks chief! *tosses bbq steak to Kamui for his good work*

Me: mmmmmmmmm. scrizumptious! *happily eats Steak*

*Ifrit prepares to light ATF's hair on fire again*

*ATF pulls out a fir extinguisher and chases Ifrit around the docks*

Me::hmmm:

Master Ranma
30-03-2002, 08:32 PM
*wakes up*

What's that smell?

*sniff sniff*

SOMEONE'S ON FIRE!

*grabs water hose from outside*

Don't worry! I'm here!

*Sprays water at ATF with full power, but miised, instead it hit Larisha*

Whoops...sorry...heh heh

*drops hose*

Well, I'll go back to the Cabin now...

:p

PenPen2
30-03-2002, 11:55 PM
*looks at Oro* Uhmmm... *nods* Yeah... Heh... *looks down at her feet* :blush:

Oogami Ichirou
31-03-2002, 05:10 AM
hey you got larisha all wet... *goes behind a dress curtain with larisha and dresses her in dry clothes* there.. >_>;

ATfield
31-03-2002, 05:27 AM
*looks into mirror*

Im.......bald..........WAAAAAAAH...im ugly now.....

PenPen2
31-03-2002, 05:36 AM
*Buys ATfield a wig*
There you go, hon! Good as new! :nod:
*takes the wig out of the bag and puts it on ATfield's head*
Eeeek... Hot pink isn't your color... =/

orochi X
31-03-2002, 05:50 AM
oro fell down laughing, "bald!!" he soon recovered from his laughinh fit, "Uhh umm . .. thats such a bummer ATF . . ."

Kawaii Miko
31-03-2002, 10:05 AM
:jdrop: And since WHEN did I hire an ice cream man here. :confused2 My devils, cease the infiltraitor of my restuarant!

Bishonen Devils: :littledev In unison... YES MIKO-SAMA :devil: Uses numerous assault weapons, captures ATField and binds him up a la B&D position

Well now, while I was on an easter break from the island, when did I hired you as my ice cream man?

ATfield
31-03-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Kawaii_No_Miko
:jdrop: And since WHEN did I hire an ice cream man here. :confused2 My devils, cease the infiltraitor of my restuarant!

Bishonen Devils: :littledev In unison... YES MIKO-SAMA :devil: Uses numerous assault weapons, captures ATField and binds him up a la B&D position

Well now, while I was on an easter break from the island, when did I hired you as my ice cream man?

That was.........unexpected:lol: :lol: :lol:

.......oops i think im not a postion to speak yes? :eek:

Master Ranma
31-03-2002, 02:34 PM
Don't be too hard on him...He makes an ok ice cream man...:cool:

thedarkmarine
31-03-2002, 02:57 PM
A pink wig kicks ass.

Master Ranma
31-03-2002, 03:03 PM
How about a pink shirt I'd just found? :D

*hands shirt to TDM*

See..it matches with thy hair...

orochi X
31-03-2002, 07:52 PM
All cunfosed and all oro sat down, he scrathed his head and looked around, "Im lost yet again . . ."

thedarkmarine
31-03-2002, 07:53 PM
Um...ATF has the pink hair.

Master Ranma
31-03-2002, 07:56 PM
Ok Ok...

*hands shirt to ATF instead*

heh...

PenPen2
31-03-2002, 08:00 PM
Oro
All cunfosed and all oro sat down, he scrathed his head and looked around, "Im lost yet again . . ."

Awww! Oro looks so cute when he's confused!!! *grabs Oro and hugs him tightly*

Master Ranma
31-03-2002, 09:15 PM
Poort thing..all lost and confused on this island...

PenPen2
31-03-2002, 10:24 PM
But he has me to huggle him and tell him everything is alright!!! :nod:

...Okay... That's not really a good thing... Is it? :sweatdrop

Kawaii Miko
01-04-2002, 11:04 AM
Now then devils, the form of tortures will be, poke a la firerods, follow by the infamous whipping of the numerous cat-o-nine-tails and finally the final touch: continuous thwappings with my almighty bokken stick. :naughty:

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Does that torture make the victim climax? If so, bound me up and gag me, cause I'm goin' in.

Kawaii Miko
01-04-2002, 12:18 PM
No but my bishonen devils will do all the work with some hot yaoi action involved in the mix! :lol:




























:joke: Got you there didn't?

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 12:20 PM
Yaoi is the stuff we don't like eh?

Actually, never tried it. Sign me up.




























:joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke:
:Runs:

Kawaii Miko
01-04-2002, 12:28 PM
:lol: :lol:

Alright, my two ultimate devils Sephiroth and Vincent, tie ATField outside the restaurant. Meanwhile, I'll prepare the restaurant with the rest of my devils.

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 01:36 PM
Haha. Q-ball is gonna get some men-sex...at school, we call it Mex.

Master Ranma
01-04-2002, 02:26 PM
Um...OK....hope everything works out soon...

Larisha UDG
01-04-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Oogami Ichirou
hey you got larisha all wet... *goes behind a dress curtain with larisha and dresses her in dry clothes* there.. >_>;

yay dry clothes ^^ *gives oogami a kiss on the cheek* thanks honey ^^


now then... as for you MR... this means war


*gets out waterballoon bazooka* *aims at MR* prepare to get wet!

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 03:10 PM
:Get's gas and matches ready.:

Larisha UDG
01-04-2002, 03:16 PM
*fires one waterballoon next to MR's feet*

ATfield
01-04-2002, 03:27 PM
Waterballons? Since when did it all get all so chibi here?

Too sweet for my taste:D

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 03:36 PM
:throws lit match and spray gas around MR:

Larisha UDG
01-04-2002, 03:43 PM
*fires waterballoons at TDM* this is my battle! punk!

now then... i must strategize...

*goes to secret place and asks oro for a drink*

Master Ranma
01-04-2002, 04:16 PM
*cough cough*

Ah! What did I ever do to you guys eh?

*runs back to Cabin*

Ha! I got you now!

*Goes to the top of the Cabin with a LARGE water gun*

Get ready to be wet again!

*Opens fire and Shoots at Larish's secret place*

HA! That's for kicking sand on me!

*Shoots water balls again*

That's for the water balloons

*Shoots water at TDM*

That's for that gas canister!

Ha! :D

Larisha UDG
01-04-2002, 04:23 PM
MR... *kicks ur shin!
oogami just dried me off!


boy irl ur gonna get it!

Master Ranma
01-04-2002, 04:25 PM
Ow! My Shin!

*jumps up and down*

I'm in trouble now, eh? heh...;)

Larisha UDG
01-04-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
Ow! My Shin!

*jumps up and down*

I'm in trouble now, eh? heh...;)

yeah i'll be sure to bring something that hasta do with water to the fair with me ^^

Master Ranma
01-04-2002, 04:43 PM
Yeeee! Now I'm scared! What to do? :D

Kamui Magami
01-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
Ow! My Shin!

*jumps up and down*

I'm in trouble now, eh? heh...;)



yeeeeee!!!!! MR is in pain????? Call in the Masoose!!!!!


*big stocky russian guy comes out of the spa and picks up MR from his shirt*

*russian accent*->Bruno: Come! i give rub!

MR: NOOOOOOOOOOO i don't want Rub!!!!! Heelllllllp!!!

Bruno: quiet! I give Rub!



Me: *snicker*

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 05:33 PM
MR, here's a grenade. It's special. If you stick it in your mouth and bite, it'll explode.

Master Ranma
01-04-2002, 06:47 PM
gah...that Rub was killing me...

Oh like this?

*puts grenade in mouth and bites into it*

Hmm? Nothing happened? Oh well...

*tossed grenade back to TDM*

orochi X
01-04-2002, 07:16 PM
Watching as the chaos begins, oro sits there. "Eh .. " he looked to the side of him to find PP2 huggling him, " eheheh ^^;;"

PenPen2
01-04-2002, 08:33 PM
*looks at Oro* :heh: Sorry? :heh:

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 08:37 PM
:eats grenade:

PenPen2
01-04-2002, 08:39 PM
Ya'know... I heard it's good for your digestion...

:nod:

Kawaii Miko
01-04-2002, 09:55 PM
Alright devils, there's a war amoung this island and alot of starving soldiers. All we gotta do is prepare a meal then can feed an army. ARE YA WITH ME!

Bishonen Devils: In unison.... WE WILL FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS ONLY AND NO ONE ELSES MIKO-SAMA!!

ARE YOU PREPARE FOR THE WORSE?

Bishonen Devils: In unison YES MA'AM

WILL YOU GIVE ME ONE HUNDRED PERCENT?

Bishonen Devils: In unison NO MA'AM

WHAT!?!

Bishonen Devils: In unison WILL GIVE YOU 200 PERCENT :D

:sweatdrop You devils never cease to amaze me you know...

ALL-RIGHT MOVE OUT AND GET INTO YOUR POSITION!

Sees her devils prepare the entire restaurant for incoming soldiers

orochi X
01-04-2002, 11:47 PM
oro stood up and peered to his side to Kawaii_No_Miko's restaurant, he took a sniff. "Mmmm something must be happening there"

thedarkmarine
01-04-2002, 11:53 PM
:sets resturant on fire:

I'm really starting to like being a pyro.

PenPen2
01-04-2002, 11:55 PM
*grabs Oro and runs* Oro! I know you like pretty things- But fire is a "NO-NO!" *runs into the wilderness*

Kawaii Miko
02-04-2002, 12:21 AM
AAAAAAAAAH MY RESTAURANT! MY DEVILS EXTINGUISH THE FIRE AT ONCE!

Bishonen Devils: In unison YES MIKO AT ONCE!

TDM, YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS BY....PAYING OFF MY INSURANCE BOND AND NO FOOD FOR YOU FOR A MONTH!

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 01:27 AM
Well, food is useless for me; I convert matter into pure energy.

As for your insurance? :P

How do devils put out fire?

Master Ranma
02-04-2002, 02:05 AM
Hmm? You lost your resturant to a fire? You could set a new up up inside my Cabin....heh....

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 02:11 AM
Hehehe. I'm gonna clean this island like ATf's head.

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 02:13 AM
(TDM- you have to spare mine and Oro's lives! We are so innocent!!! ^_^)


*keeps running with Oro under her arm*

*stops running when close to the shore line*

*takes a deep breath*

Oro? Are you okay?

*Oro shakes his head*

*sighs and collapses onto the ground*

*falls asleep*

Master Ranma
02-04-2002, 02:14 AM
Everyone! We must do something about that crazed machine! :D

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 02:33 AM
People I'll spare:

PenPen2 and Oro: Their sleep disorder is amusing.
Larisha UDG: She's my boss.
Master Ranma: April Fools!
ATfield: He's bald, and I can call him Q-Ball. Ach, to hell with him too.

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 02:42 AM
(YAY! ME AND ORO ARE BEING SPARED!!!!)

*still sleeping on the shore line*

*wakes up momentarily to grab Oro and snuggle him while asleep*

. o O(I lost my plushie!!!!)

*wakes up*

*cries* I WANT MY PLUSHIE!!!!

Master Ranma
02-04-2002, 02:46 AM
I guess I'm not spared...heh...I'm being Fooled....wait...what's that on TDm's back?

*presses button*

oh look, he's low on energy...:D

orochi X
02-04-2002, 02:47 AM
"Wah! Kuma!! where are you!!! my rabbit plushie!!" oro shoted, "I miss him" :bawling:

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
I guess I'm not spared...heh...I'm being Fooled....wait...what's that on TDm's back?

*presses button*

oh look, he's low on energy...:D

No, that's a missile. I have 16 racked up in my back.

:shoves missile down MR's troat:

Practice makes perfect ;)

Miko! I got a Yaoi wannabe here! Take him now!

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 02:54 AM
*looks around for plushies*

Hey... Oro... What's that over there?

*points off into the distance*

It looks like another village!! Maybe we can get some more plushies there!!!

*dances around with Oro*

Master Ranma
02-04-2002, 03:07 AM
*cough cough*

Well, ain't that special? Can't you be nice for once? ;)

I'll do anything!

orochi X
02-04-2002, 03:20 AM
oro smiled, "More plushies!!" his eyes started to glow http://www.aku-tenshi.com/gravi/shuuichi_cute4.jpg

"I wanna! I wanna! I wanna go get me a plushie!"

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 03:25 AM
(Oro! That picture is sooooo kawaii! What is it?)

*grabs Oro by the hand and starts running toward the village*

Come on Oro! We gotta get plushies!!!

orochi X
02-04-2002, 03:49 AM
(Thats Shuichi from the yaoi Gravitation, his so cute!)


oro and PP2 ran into the village, the stood around and looked. "Over there!" oro said, he pointed to a large blue building with a sign "PLUSHIES 'R' US"

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 03:59 AM
Hai! *PP2 and Oro start running to Plushies'R'Us*

Wait... Oro........

*reaches in her pockets and turns them inside out*

I don't have any money... Do you?

*Oro reaches in his pockets and turns them inside out*

Awwww... No money!! What do we do!? *sniffle*

I want a plushie!!!! *cries*

Kawaii Miko
02-04-2002, 10:06 AM
And since how come I'm NOT spared?

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 12:38 PM
You're evil.

Larisha UDG
02-04-2002, 02:19 PM
*walks in* oh my! what happened here!? i leave for like a day and u guys destroy the place....

*kicks TDM in the shin*
acutally...
*kicks everyone in the shin*

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 02:36 PM
(You didn't kick Oro and I! 'Cos we're in another village!)

*looks around* Oro! What are we going to do!? We need plushies!!!

*sobs*

*Oro puts his hand on PP2's shoulder*

Oro: PP2- we can... Either get a job, or rob a defenseless old blind man!

*PP2 ponders*

Master Ranma
02-04-2002, 02:43 PM
*Ow*

Why ya kick me in the shin for? I'm trying to save the island as well!

Larisha UDG
02-04-2002, 02:59 PM
oh sorry ^^


i think we need megazord power now! :lol: jk


here how we all form our own al'quada network and kick tdm off the island

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 03:02 PM
:Flies over:

:Sets Village on fire:

You can't say you didn't see that comming. Hurry, grab some Plushies while you can!

Larisha UDG
02-04-2002, 03:06 PM
grabs flaming plushies and throws them at tdm!

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 04:23 PM
:Eats flaming plushies:

:BURP:

ATfield
02-04-2002, 04:26 PM
Time for some serious nut kickin......Moehaha

*kicks a coconut*

what? you werent thinkin that i was going to kick TDMs....?

You guys are just sooooo sick......:rolleyes: :p

Master Ranma
02-04-2002, 06:45 PM
People, what you need is a trap....like this:

*press some buttons on a remote control*

See?

*Sticky goo shoots upon TDM from every direction*

See, that'll stop him...

orochi X
02-04-2002, 07:06 PM
"What we need to do . . . is . . . . uhh . . ." pondered oro, "We can get people to start poking my nose for money!"

oro grabbed a piece of cardbaord and scribbled on it, "WILL LET PEOPLE POKE NOSE FOR MONEY" he placed it on the ground and sat there.

"Ohh could i poke your nose?" asked a lady.
"WHy sure, f you pay that its" oro replied
"Heres $5" the lady smiled and handed the money to PP2, "Ok now for a poke of the nose"

http://www.aku-tenshi.com/gravi/shuuichi_nose.jpg

(i just wanted to use that pic ^^;; )

thedarkmarine
02-04-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
People, what you need is a trap....like this:

*press some buttons on a remote control*

See?

*Sticky goo shoots upon TDM from every direction*

See, that'll stop him...

I don't want to be apart of any of your gay fantasies please.

Oro, what happens if someone went to the washroom, and didn't was their hands, and poked your nose, and you got an infection, and your nose swelled, and you can't breath, and die?

Wooooooooo! Good plan.
:Runs into washroom, runs out:

May I poke your nose Oro?

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 07:35 PM
(TDM-hon... We aren't in the same village as you... *nods* when you set Miko's restaurant on fire- I grabbed Oro and ran)

(Oro- that picture is soooo kawaii! Only it looks like that person is trying to pick your nose. :p)

Yay Oro! We're going to get enough money to buy many plushies!!!

*walks infront of Oro holding a sign*

SIGN: "POKE A CUTE BOY'S NOSE!:

"Oro! I think it's working"

*10 - 20 villagers walk up ti Oro*

orochi X
02-04-2002, 08:09 PM
"Wahh!" shoted oro, "We are going be rich!" he sat there and more people came to poke his nose.

Soon enough there was a pile of money next to him, "PenPen2 we have made over .. . . " oro looked at the money . . ." Only $20 . . . ."

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 08:29 PM
*looks at money, then looks at Plushies'R'Us*

*thinks*

*makes another sign*

SIGN: POKE A CUTE BOYS NOSE AND MY NOSE!!!


*50 people start running up to Oro and PP2*

Larisha UDG
02-04-2002, 09:24 PM
i wonder what we could do to stop TDM?! maybe this would work...



*goes up to tdm amidst all the fighting etc... :kiss: on the cheek*


*TDM stops*

Master Ranma
02-04-2002, 09:46 PM
No....the Black Goo stoped his attacks....see? He calmed down...:D

Knight guy
02-04-2002, 10:18 PM
*A kid in a suit of armour walks up to oro and pp2*

"I'll be the pretty young girl for a million dollars. And did I mention i am the owner of plushie inc.? Oh, and I'm Jordan."

PenPen2
02-04-2002, 10:45 PM
*raises an eyebrow* You want to be a pretty young girl?

*looks at Oro dumbfounded- then looks back at Knight guy*

Well hon... I don't think me and Oro can help you there...

orochi X
03-04-2002, 12:34 AM
"You own Plushies inc . . . " oro smiled and stood up, he walked around Jordan.

"Uhh are you sure your the owner . . ." oro looked confused . . . "And uh why do you wanna dress up like a gurl?"

PenPen2
03-04-2002, 12:49 AM
Wh-what? You said Plushies Inc!?


*looks at Oro*


*whispers plan to Oro* Yeah?

*both nod*

*PP2 runs into a local store and buys a hot pink dress and runs back out to Knight guy*

*holds up hanger* Is this your size?

Kawaii Miko
03-04-2002, 07:55 AM
I'm THAT evil??

Devils, seize him and tortutre him to your hearts content.

Knight guy
03-04-2002, 10:15 AM
"Hey! I can't help it if I inherited Plushie Inc.", I said.

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 02:10 PM
*looks around...*


well i see we have some new comers *puts a lei around knight's neck*

*gives a kiss on either cheek*


welcome ^^

thedarkmarine
03-04-2002, 03:24 PM
:Grabs a devil, shoves it down moth into abyss of crushing gears and dissolving acids:

:Rest of devils flee:

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by thedarkmarine
:Grabs a devil, shoves it down moth into abyss of crushing gears and dissolving acids:

:Rest of devils flee:


*watches awesome looking Robot basking in it's Glory*


rock on TDM!!!

*sees ATF being chased by a wild pack of Amazons*

:eek:

Me: "Dude..............what'd you do now?"

ATF:"no time for speak! must run!"

*sees a pair of panties fall out of ATF's pocket*

Me:...............:dot:....................

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 04:24 PM
*looks at you guys*


you guys are so silly! ^^ *gets in cute little sports car* hey kamui jump in!

*kamui jumps in* *we drive away vroom vroom*

thedarkmarine
03-04-2002, 04:58 PM
Oh! Oh! ATF. Wait for me!

: Picks up dropped panties and runs along ATF:

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 05:06 PM
where did you get those panties?! were they from my closet?!

ATfield
03-04-2002, 05:11 PM
To Kamui Magami: Wanna join me panty stealing gang?

To TDM: Are you up to the task? Coz it aint an easy life that of a panty stealing pervert

To Larisha:.......yours are among many other :p :lol:

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 05:18 PM
no kamui dont do it!
just stay in the car with me and you'll be fine!

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 05:51 PM
:D choices choices


*sees atf run off with his "items"*

:hmmm: oh my

i think i'll chill in the car for the time being. :sweatdrop:

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 05:52 PM
haha so where should we drive to?

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 05:57 PM
let's go back to the palace estate place. they have crucial food and plenty of spaces to hide :p

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 05:58 PM
k ^^
*drives really fast* *goes so fast the car turns into the batmobile* and we go to the batcave under the palace*

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 06:02 PM
YEAH!! w00t!!!!! :music: :music: :bigclap: :music: :music:

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 06:06 PM
nuh nuh nuh nuh batman!


*gets out of the batmobile and walks into the batcave

so what do we do now kamui?

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 06:17 PM
*sees ATF quickly dress up as Joker with an afro*

Me:"Oh Good God o' Mighty! Tan what the heck are you doing??"

ATF (afro joker): "yo yo yo yo home slice! pass 'dat weed!!"

*ATF pathetically tries to rap*

ATF (afro joker):"Once ya start smokin'. Ya start cokin'. smokin' ain't cool, an' i'm not jokin'! once ya drink the alcohol...once ya drink it ya loose the grip of the ball. ya whipped out, hipped out, dehydrated, once you get it, you get adopticated. peace out"

Me: :dot:............Tan.........i don't smoke...........

ATF (afro joker): I know 'dat foo! i be chillin on 'dat joke break! booyaka! I'm gonna go catch me some grizzub in the dinning hall. Peace out home fries!"

*ATF walks out in a breakdancing style while tripping over the stairs*

Me:"...................:heh: "

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 06:21 PM
haha u guys are so silly


bling bling


come kamui lets go find baman

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 06:28 PM
hah hah hah! right on!!

*exits bat-cave and finds batman flirting wiht a waitress*

Batman: "so how'd you like to see what my belt does?"

Waitress:"ewww you lech!!!" *thwapps Batman with the tray*

Batman: "so do i call ya or should we go see the ~bat signal~?"

Waitress:"ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! you pervert!!"

*waitress beats down batman with her shoe*



Me:........ummm................err..................wow :jdrop:

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 06:30 PM
*finds kamui* so did you find batman?

is he really as cute irl as he is on tv?!

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 06:33 PM
well...........by the looks of what just happend in the dinning hall..........he seems to be a bit chubby and passes gas after he flirts with someone. i think i also so a guinea pig between his teeth. :look: :P

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 06:36 PM
hmm i suppose thats not very attractive...


so maybe we should go find alfred then...

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 06:50 PM
how the heck did the bat cave end up on this resort? and why is TDM going through the Bat Cave?

TDM: "mind your business or you get fried......"*prepares to activate flamethrower*

Me:"Yeeeeee!! ok! ok! i'll mind my own!" *runs toward the Spa*

*sees ATF sqiftly launchign out of the spa, pushing me out of his way*

ATF: "Outta my way fool!!!! MUST LIBERATE PANTIES!!"

Me::confused:

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 06:52 PM
*goes to the beach and lays on a beach towel*

so who wants to put sunscreen on me? oh oogami you do?
*oogami nods*
ok
*hands oogami the bottle*

Oogami Ichirou
03-04-2002, 06:59 PM
*rushes in* oh! um.. yeah lets see ^^; *grabs sunscreen bottle squeezes some out and rubs it all over larisha's body* well that should do it. ^_^; *keeps rubbing* oops.. er.. *stops* :D

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 07:01 PM
haha silly you dont want me to get dark at all?! you put too much on! hehe jk


here you can lay here with me and we can sit and watch the waves and the sunset wont that be romantic?!


everyone--- "ewww "

Oogami Ichirou
03-04-2002, 07:05 PM
*lays down* wow .. what a pretty sunset huh? its so big and sunsetty.. so sunset-like! ^^; heh

Larisha UDG
03-04-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Oogami Ichirou
*lays down* wow .. what a pretty sunset huh? its so big and sunsetty.. so sunset-like! ^^; heh

haha silly *gives u a quick :kiss: oh look its atf and tdm running off with armfuls of panties

Kamui Magami
03-04-2002, 07:15 PM
*whispering*
Me"Pssst! hey Tan"

ATF: "i wonder if cheese goes good on mustard.."

*whispering*
Me:"Pssst! Tan!"

ATF:"no no i bet that pie goes good with plum tarts"

Me::redhot:

ATF:"oh i know. apple turnovers and creamcheese!!"

Me:"TAN!!!" *thwapps ATF in the back of the head with a fish*

*ATF turns around*
ATF:"Oww!! geez!!! what'd ya do that for???"

Me:"SSSSSHHHHHH!!! they'll hear you!!"

ATF:"whom?"

*Kamui points toward Larisha and Oogami*

ATF:"OHHHHHH--"

*Kamui quickly pulls ATF down behind the rocks*


*whispering*
Me:"Ya oinker! whadday yelling for?"
*whispering*
ATF:"so i can annoy you"

Me::redhot:

*whispering*
ATF::eek: ok ok! calm down. what's your plan?"
*whispering*
Me:"we're gonna sneak up on Oogami and Kidnapp him"
*whispering*
AFT:"Why for?"
*whidpering*
Me:"because the cigar bear threatened to hunt me down if i don't. and you know how crazy some of those hicks can be"
*whispering*
ATF:"ahh i see. well then what's the plan?"

orochi X
03-04-2002, 07:18 PM
oro stood there staring at knightguy, "Wow he looks uhh . . . maybe this dressing him up as a lady didnt work well . . ."

oro fell to the ground and sat there, "Uh why are we doing this again?" he asked PP2

thedarkmarine
03-04-2002, 07:44 PM
:Emerges from Batcave:

I've got suprising news. Apparently, Alfread is just a codename; she's actually a damsel in distress (Yes, boys, she's that hot :naughty: ) The Fat Bat has been forcing her to make cool gadgets, like this:

: Pulls out pantie stealer 30,000:

It tracks down panties and then dematerializes them and rematerializes them into my hands.

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Of course, Alfread is now afraid to come out cause I accidently auto-targeted the Pantie Sealer 40,000 on her, and due to a glitch, auto-target can't be turned off. Poor naked hot chick, doomed to be forever in the cave.

PenPen2
03-04-2002, 09:03 PM
Oro:
oro stood there staring at knightguy, "Wow he looks uhh . . . maybe this dressing him up as a lady didnt work well . . ."

oro fell to the ground and sat there, "Uh why are we doing this again?" he asked PP2

*whispers* "Because we might get free plushies!!!" :nod: "Now- shhhhh!"

*to Knight guy* "Hmmm... Your hair needs a little bounce... OFF TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR!!!"

*Oro and PP2 grab Knight guy and take him to the beauty parlor*

orochi X
03-04-2002, 09:33 PM
oro, PP2 and knightguy entered the beauty parlour, the woofting smell of shampoos, conditioners etc hit oro,"Uhh . . .kinda woozy . . ."

PenPen2
03-04-2002, 11:49 PM
PP2 asks the barber: "How long will this take? My friend here isn't feeling too good."

Barber: "About an hour or two... Just look at that line!" *Barber looks at Knight guy* "And looks like I'll be spending a while on this guy here!"

*PP2 looks at Oro* "I don't think we can wait in here that long..."

*Oro starts gagging from the fumes*

*PP2 rushes Oro outside*

*PP2 runs back in... Talks to Knight guy* "Now you stay here and be a good boy... Oro and I will be back to get you in a few hours... Okay?"

Larisha UDG
04-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Alfred is really a woman?! no! he's to cool to be a woman!

*hits tdm* you lie!

thedarkmarine
04-04-2002, 02:29 PM
Meh.

:Saps Larisha with gun; swipes her panties, runs off:

*giggles*

Larisha UDG
04-04-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by thedarkmarine
Meh.

:Saps Larisha with gun; swipes her panties, runs off:

*giggles*

giggles? what are you a fembot now?

you are one strange guy!


dont make me have oogami come and take u down for stealing my panties!

PenPen2
04-04-2002, 03:43 PM
(Does he have guns in his jumblies? lol)




Anywho...


PP2 runs back outside to grab Oro. "You okay?" She asked...

Oro nodded.

"Perhaps we should get you something to drink?"

"Orange soda please!!"

"You are just like Kel from Kenan and Kel." PP2 runs to a little convience store type thing and grabs and Orange Soda and slams $1.25 down on the counter. "Keep the change!" PP2 runs back to give Oro the soda...

...

...

ORO'S GONE!!! "Oro! Oro? Where are you Oro!?" PP2 looks all over the village. She doesn't see Oro anywhere! "ORO!!!!!"

PP2 drops to her knees and cries... "Where my lil Oro!?"

Master Ranma
04-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG


giggles? what are you a fembot now?

you are one strange guy!


dont make me have oogami come and take u down for stealing my panties!

The panties were stolen? You must get it back! :D Where has that thing gone to?

Larisha UDG
04-04-2002, 04:23 PM
yeah it was a tragedy! i want my panties back! :bawling:

ATfield
04-04-2002, 04:38 PM
Dont worry.

Me, MR and Magumi are the anti panty stealing squad.

At yer service....

*bright sun appears behind squad, who are making action moves*

Booya!!!

So who needs a trashing here?

Larisha UDG
04-04-2002, 05:32 PM
yay i get my panties back...


so what kinda payment u guys lookin for?

free panties?

Knight guy
04-04-2002, 05:51 PM
*I come out of the one place with a bloody sword*
"Okay, PP2 & Oro, I am a guy!!! My name is KNight GUY!!! Not knight girl!!!!!! SO heres a few plushie things and ohh, why not. HERES THE KEY AND DEED TO PLUSHIES R US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Hands everything to PP2*

"So just stop bothering me!"

Larisha UDG
04-04-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Knight guy
*I come out of the one place with a bloody sword*
"Okay, PP2 & Oro, I am a guy!!! My name is KNight GUY!!! Not knight girl!!!!!! SO heres a few plushie things and ohh, why not. HERES THE KEY AND DEED TO PLUSHIES R US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Hands everything to PP2*

"So just stop bothering me!"


way to tell em! yeah! *gets all excited* im glad you found ur true identity and are no longer scared and confused about ur sexuality

PenPen2
04-04-2002, 06:20 PM
(lol @ Larz)


*has the key to Plushies'R'Us in her hands* Whaaaa?

*snuggles plushies Knight guy handed her* Awwww so snuggly!!! *cries* WHERE'S Oro!?!?!

Larisha UDG
04-04-2002, 06:28 PM
i wanna plushie ^^ an oogami plushie... or a moogle plusshie or maybe a sephiroth plushie ^^

Kamui Magami
04-04-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ATfield
Dont worry.

Me, MR and Magumi are the anti panty stealing squad.

At yer service....

*bright sun appears behind squad, who are making action moves*

Booya!!!

So who needs a trashing here?

YEAH!!!

*theme music entrance*:music::music::music::music:

*looks at ATF and says*

Me:"psst..Tan. My name is Magami......not Magumi:D"

*hands ATF the almighty Magical Beam fish*

Me:"Now let's go kick some pantie bandit arse!!!!"

ATF:"hmmmm Beam Fish.......:idea:....i wonder if this is edible....."

orochi X
04-04-2002, 07:45 PM
Oro wandered around the streets, "PP2? where are you?"

Oro started to stumble, "Ohh me tired . . . time for a nap"

http://www.aku-tenshi.com/gravi/shu_sleep.jpg

Master Ranma
04-04-2002, 08:43 PM
Oh Joy! I'm part of the Squad! What should I do! :D

Kawaii Miko
04-04-2002, 09:10 PM
Stumbles on her now burnt restaurant that's been reduced to ash and soot ...my....................restaurant................:goo f:...................MY DEVILS, NOW IS THE TIME TO WRECK HAVOK ON THE ISLAND.

thedarkmarine
04-04-2002, 09:37 PM
Miko: "Devils!...?"

TDM, in a pile of stolen panties: *BURP*

PenPen2
04-04-2002, 09:49 PM
(Oro- that picture... Is so kawaii! lol)

PP2 is walking around the town, trying hard to find Oro. She looks under rocks, because that's just how much of a baka she is.

PP2 lifts up a rock, "Oro??"

PP2 looks in a trash can, "Oro??"

PP2 even looks behind a really fat man, "Oro??"

PP2 gets very sleepy... She finds a nice comfortable area and lays down to take a nap...

PP2 falls asleep...

She wakes up, grabs Oro and falls back asleep.

*wakes up* "ORO!?!? I THOUGHT YOU RAN AWAY!!!!" *huggles Oro and gives him a plushie* "There you go!! There's your plushie!"

orochi X
05-04-2002, 02:06 AM
Oro looked up, "Ohh PP2 and a plushie for me!!!" Oro smiled happily and jumped up and glomped PP2, "Thank you!!"

PenPen2
05-04-2002, 02:46 AM
PP2 gets glomped by Oro. "Do you think we should try to find our way back to the other village now?"

Master Ranma
05-04-2002, 03:10 AM
Hmm...now where are those stolen panties?

orochi X
05-04-2002, 06:31 AM
"Yeah i think its time we get back . . . ." Oro paused for a while and looked at PP2, "But which way do we go . . . are we lost . . ." Oros eyes started to water . . . "We are lost arent we . . ."

Knight guy
05-04-2002, 10:14 AM
*Knight Guy walks up to Oro & PP2*

"Don't worry, I have come to save the day!!!!!"

*Mighty Mouse theme music starts playing*

"Now, I need something in return." :naughty:

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 02:09 PM
where did my panties go! i shall give a kiss to the one who returns my panties! *wants them back very badly* :bawling:


and can i have a plushie too?

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 03:01 PM
*walks in and takes out a magnetic pantyfinder 3004 ultra deluxe* well looks like your troubles are over babe ^_~ *turns it on and all the panties in the world go to it, dies from being smuthered billions of panties* AAHHH!!!!

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 03:03 PM
yay a kiss for the finder and retriever of the panties *kisses oogami*

everyone -- eww

ATfield
05-04-2002, 03:10 PM
Dammit Oogami!!! You werent on our team!!

Grrr that was supposed to be us that was gona get that kiss!!

........Oh well there are plenty more ladys waitin for a stud like me

*everyone: Sweatdrop*

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 03:16 PM
there aint no ladies on this island except for larisha buddy... your days of showing off musclez are over. =3

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 03:31 PM
*looks at the two of u* now dont fight over me sheesh!

tan i can introduce you to my good friend... erm... julie ^^

thedarkmarine
05-04-2002, 04:08 PM
You may have gotten Larisha's panties back, but I know what color they are.

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 04:13 PM
haha oh and that is such a threat ^^ whoo hoo tdm knows the color of my panties im sooooo scared!

PenPen2
05-04-2002, 04:15 PM
Knight guy:
"Now, I need something in return." :naughty:

PP2 raises an eyebrow. "And who is giving you this 'somthing in return'?" PP2 hides behind Oro...

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 04:24 PM
hmm i'll give something to knight guy


*hands him a bowl of cherries* dont choke on a pit ^^

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 04:47 PM
*throws a tub of cool whip and chocolate too* cant have cherries without that stuff...

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 04:51 PM
ah good thinking ^^ *hands knight guy a spoon*

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 05:09 PM
*throws a little mint flower on top*

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 05:14 PM
aww a cute little mint flower...
^^



*walks into castle* hello?

ghosts in castle--- no body is home go away

me--- *gulp* well im just coming in to look around

ghosts in castle--- go away

me--- ok *runs outta there*

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 05:18 PM
aww stupid ghosts. >_<

*walks into the castle without fear* Um... hello? *echo*
*doors close behind him* Ah!
Ghosts - "Leave!"
Me - "How??? the door is closed?"
Ghosts - "Oh yeah..."
Me - "-_-"

Larisha UDG
05-04-2002, 05:25 PM
*knocks on the door*

Oogami- hello?
me- hi ^^ can i come in?
oogami- yeah
me- oh boy ^^

me *waits*
oogami- um the door is stuck

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 05:52 PM
*tries to pull on the door fiercely* gah its too strong and it wont budge...

ghosts of castle - Hahaha

*door opens all of a sudden*

*larisha smiles*

*me pulls Larisha in and puts up a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door knob*

*closes door*

thedarkmarine
05-04-2002, 06:04 PM
:burns down door:

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 06:11 PM
heeey... now you upset the ghost of the castle...

ghosts in castle - you burned our door, now you will be burned.

Me - Uh oh... *takes larisha's hand and runs out*

PenPen2
05-04-2002, 06:30 PM
PP2 looked around the village. "Didn't we come in through that way?" PP2 pointed.

"I think so..." Oro said as he scratched his head...

PP2 ploped down on the ground, grabbed a few crayons and a piece of paper... She had begun to draw a map.

"Let's see... I'll use the green crayon to mark the path we suppose we took... And the blue crayon to make the new path... And the red crayon to mark where we are now... And..." PP2 kept babbling...

Oro grabbed the crayons and drew the perfect map. "PP2... This is our map... Okay?"

"Huh? You finished already!? :heh:"

PP2 and Oro stood up holding the map in their hands.

"Do you think we should leave now?" PP2 asked.

"No... Perhaps we should take a nap?" Oro asked.

"Hmmm..."

thedarkmarine
05-04-2002, 07:28 PM
:Grabs ghost and eats it:

*BURP*

Kamui Magami
05-04-2002, 07:49 PM
*looks around inside castle*

Ghosts:"GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BOOGAA!! BOOGAA!! BOOGAA!!"

Me: :dot:

Ghosts: :sweatdrop:

*Kamui goes up the stairwell and into the main stairway. then goes around the corner and sees ATF with a bunch of microphones making Ghost Noises*


*ATF doesn't notice Kamui is behind him so he continues to make ghost sounds*
ATF:"Boogaa ooogaa oogaa!! It's time to meet you cheese!!!"

Me: :dot:

*Kamui sneaks over to a mounted Moose head on the wall*

*Kamui wears Moose Head as a big mask and sneaks right behind ATF*

*In high pitched squeaky voice*
Me: "BUGALOOOO!!" :?:


ATF: YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
*ATF breaks through celing leaving outline of himself*

Me::D

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 08:00 PM
poor ghost.....

we gotta get more ghosts in this castle..

*gets a ghost shovel and digs a medium sized hole in the ground*

There.. that should do it! ^_^; Hopefully a few ghosts will fall in this hole. And we'll capture them.

*comes back a few minutes later to see if a ghost is in the hole, but instead a koala is in it* What! *looks at shovel* Gah! this is a koala shovel! *koala looks at Oog all happy-like* stupid shovel! *throws it*

orochi X
05-04-2002, 08:56 PM
"Yes time for a nap" oro smiled, he went into the bushes and pulled out a bed. "Tada!"

He jumped on and started to sleep.

Master Ranma
05-04-2002, 09:00 PM
I think I spotted a demon with some panties in that corner...

Knight guy
05-04-2002, 09:00 PM
*Looks at bowl of cherries*
"Hey, this isn't what I was looking for! Wait, looking for..... I figured it out!"
*Runs to castle and puts some ghost in it then runs out and comes back in whith a ghost buster uniform on huming the ghost buster theme*
"Who ya ganna call, GHOST BUSTERS!!!!!"

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 09:02 PM
Um.. orochi x, that isnt a bed your sleeping on its a live wasp's nest!

*spots the demon and wrestles it to the ground* gimme those panties fiend!

*gets knocked to the ground* Ouch.. stupid demon... stupid panties.. you can keep them! those panties are size XXL anyways.. yeech!

PenPen2
05-04-2002, 10:20 PM
PP2 pulls Oro off of the wasps nest. (Although- I find it interesting we are in two different villages and Oogie knew you were on a wasps nest... *scratches her head*)

"Are you okay Oro!?" PP2 asked.

"Nu-uh! I got stung!!!" Oro said crying.

PP2 looked at Oro's back. "It looks okay!"

"But it hurts!!"

"Oro! I don't see anything though!"

"Kiss it, make it better?"

PP2 = :rolleyes:

"Puh-lease!?"

PP2 grumbles... "Oh alright." PP2 started kissing Oro's back.

orochi X
05-04-2002, 10:52 PM
Oro smiled, "Much better!" he stood up and grabbed PP2 by the hand and now back to the main village . ... which is uhh . . . which way again?"

Oro reached into his pockets and pulled out his map, he stared at it for a while, "That a way!" he pointed into the forest.

PenPen2
05-04-2002, 11:05 PM
PP2 and Oro ran through the forest. "We gotta get back to the others!" PP2 exclaimed. "They probably miss us!" ( :rolleyes: )

PP2 and Oro make it a long way...

...When a wolf approaches them...

Wolf: "Where are you two headed?"

PP2: "To the other village."

Wolf: "To grandma's house with a basket of goodies?"

Oro: "Does it look like we have a basket of goodies? SCRAM!"

Oro and PP2 keep running through the forest...

...And they get to a fork in the road...

Oro looked left while PP2 looked right...

"Which way?"

Oogami Ichirou
05-04-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by PenPen2
PP2 pulls Oro off of the wasps nest. (Although- I find it interesting we are in two different villages and Oogie knew you were on a wasps nest... *scratches her head*)


*is a senior mod, has super eagle vision*

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 01:04 AM
Oogie:
*is a senior mod, has super eagle vision*

*Keeps forgetting Mods have ultra super eagle vision*:rolleyes:

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 01:08 AM
Well... uh.. now you know for a fact. Or something. ^ ^;

*searches for larisha*

edit: Oh yeah I have super hearing and mind reading powers too, but I'll keep them out of the rpg....

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 01:10 AM
*wakes up outside the castle* *knocks on the door again* oogami, you never let me in!

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 01:16 AM
*grabs larisha and brings her inside the castle*

we gotta hide in here cuz there's a big mecha robot outside trying to kill things...

*makes a campfire inside the castle*

*pops open a bag of marshmellows*

Mmmm.. marshmellows! *takes out metal sticks*

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 01:19 AM
mm marshmallows *feeds u one* aww how romantic

everyone--- ewww

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 01:21 AM
*eats it* yum, great marshmellow... Hah.. ^^ *feeds one to larisha*

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 01:27 AM
*eats the marshmallow* *lays down in sleeping bag by the fire* nitey nite ^^ *sleeps* keep the monsters away ok?

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 01:32 AM
Yes Ma'am! You can count on me! *soldier stance*

Hut 2 3 4! Hut 2 3 4! Hut 2 3 4! *marches guarding larisha*

*sees a monster outside the castle, with big slimey tentacle arms* Geeeh! *gets all scared*

*takes out popgun* *fires a shot*

It's hopeless!!!

*monster eats up oog* Xx;

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 01:43 AM
oh no! oogami got eaten :bawling: :bawling: :bawling::bawling: :bawling: :bawling::bawling: :bawling: :bawling::bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 01:46 AM
*is trapped inside the stomach of the monster* blub glub... bluh... *drowns*

thedarkmarine
06-04-2002, 01:53 AM
:Ties 10 ton weight to Monster and tosses off island:

Now Larisha is all MINE!!!

Master Ranma
06-04-2002, 02:03 AM
Wow....Larisha is been held hostage!

*runs away*

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 02:06 AM
(Heh- ... I gots an idea!)

PP2 looked to the sky. "Oh my god Oro! LOOK OUT!" PP2 jumps and pushes Oro out of the way. A huge monster appears right in front of them from the sky.

Oro: "Eeeewww it's all slimey!"

PP2: :nod: "Eeeewww! Look! It's regurgitating!!!!"


Oogie pops out of the monster. "Oh my god! Are you okay!?" PP2 asked Oogie.

Oogie: "Yeah I'm ... Uhhhh okay... But I'm gunna kill that damned mecha..."

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 02:12 AM
*wipes slime and stomach fluids off of self*

That mecha robot dude is gonna pay.. as soon as I find my way back to the place where I just came from.. ^^;

*uses eagle vission to find... er* forgot i cant use that in rpgs..

*sits his butt on the sandy ground and takes out a compass*

Hmmm Ok. Looks like I gotta go this way *points*

*monster suddenly clobbers Oog with his big slimey feet*

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 02:20 AM
PP2 and Oro grab huge sticks and start beating the hell out of the monster. "LET GO OF HIM! COME ON! SPIT HIM OUT!!"

Finally the monster spits Oogie back out... PP2, Oro, and Oogie start running.

PP2: "Uhmmm Sir... Do you think... With our map, and your compass... We could make it to the other village? With the castle?"

Oogie: "You guys are going there too?"

PP2 & Oro: :nod:

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 02:29 AM
Me: - "Yeah I think we can get there easily with a map and compass, see this little donut shaped mountain thingy? Thats behind the wall of Gernah, which has lotsa fire breathing dragonflies by it... so we might wanna take the water river route.. which contains lotsa giant electric eels and deadly candiru fish that swim up your privates... er.. or we could just take the innocent looking path infront of us!"

Everyone: *falls over*

Me: - "^^;" "Well lets get going shall we? Who wants to lead?"

*hands out straws* Whoever gets the shortest one hasta lead!

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 02:32 AM
PP2 pulled her straw with her eyes closed...

She opens her eyes...


|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
(Length, duh)

PP2 crosses her fingers.

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 02:43 AM
time for Oro to pull a straw. ^_^

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 02:48 AM
(He's not even online- so shall I do it for him? lol)

orochi X
06-04-2002, 03:06 AM
Oro looked at the straws left in Oogies hands, "Uhh . . ." he reached and and pulled out the . . . . short straw . . ., "Bummer . . . looks like i, Oro shall lead the way "

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 03:31 AM
So when are we leaving??

orochi X
06-04-2002, 03:45 AM
"We leave now!" Oro grabbed Oogies and PP2's hand, "We go down that innocent looking yellow bricked paved path with daisys along the sides"

Oro looked at PP2 then looked at Oogie, "Lets go and kick that silly robots ass!!" they started to skip down the yellow bricked paved path just like in the Wizard of Oz except with out the lion, the tin man etc . . .

Suddenly from nowhere . . . 2, not 1, not 3 but 2 winged monkeys appeared.

"I am monkey 1 and this is monkey 2" said one of the monkeys.

"Gwah? hey wait a minute . .. " Oro looked closer, "That emblem on your chest isnt that the same one of that robot we are looking for?"

"Yes! we are the robot's lackeys!" said the other monkey! it looked at PP2, "And we are here to stop you from getting to our master, that robot thingie!"

"Ok . . . thats not good . . ." Oro turned to Oogie, "Well looks like its up to you . . ."

Oogie looked confused, "Why?"

"Because your a mod and we arent."

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 03:47 AM
why me! aaah!

*starts fighting the monkey lackeys and manages to kill one...*

*but the other one flies off and says he'll be back*

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 03:50 AM
(So what? Am I Dorothy? Oro is Uhmmm Scarecrow/Tin Man/Lion? And Oogie is Toto? :lol: )

PP2 grabs Oro's hand and start skipping down the path. "Come on lil Oogie! Let's get going!!!" :p

orochi X
06-04-2002, 04:19 AM
The trio happily skipped down the yellow bricked pave road, "Wow Oogie your amazing! how you took out that winged monkey with your MOD (muscly Oogie dude) powers!"

Oro suddenly stopped, ill be back, he headed behind the tree. "Gotta get this on" Then he jumped out, "Tada! my lil rabbit suit!" http://www.geocities.com/orochi_chunks/rabbitsuit.txt

He ran and grabbed both PP2 and Oogies hand and kept going down the road.

ATfield
06-04-2002, 10:26 AM
*Little Gnome appears*

Im The ATGnome!!! Let me join you guys!!!

So whats your quest? Slay the dragon? Defeat the evil Wizard?

Uhuh uh huh? What what?

*looks at dude in rabbit suit*

.....You guys are weird ...:lol: :lol:

Master Ranma
06-04-2002, 12:17 PM
MR looks at the unique group...

heh...what a strange group in this part of town...


WATCH OUT for the SHAMAN!

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 02:14 PM
*so the group starts moving along again after meeting up with the gnomey dude*

Hmm, so where are we going anyways guys?...

*oogie takes out map and compass again*

Well these coordinates don't seem to be correct... OMG! Someone has tampered with the map and compass! ITS RIGGED! O.O

*puts map close to ear and listens carefully*

It's got a bomb in it!!! Ah! *throws map in a mudpit closely and it explodes*

*oogie and everyone gets mud on them* Blehh...

Hmmm, who has rigged the map with a bomb? It was someone here.... Confess!

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 04:51 PM
*sits in a room all locked up* *sees tdm through the cracks in the door* :bawling: i dont want to be here! and now oogami is gone! :bawling:

HELP!

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Hmm, thought I just heard someone scream help off in the distant.. it sounded like a poor and innocent girl.

*walks forth with the group*

*suddenly the winded monkey comes back and challenges us to a duel*

Monkey - "If u beat me in a battle I will open a portal to lead you to the innocent and poor girl"

Oh really? sounds fair to me!

Monkey - "But, if you lose, you have to take off your clothes and bow before me like the fools u r!"

Beh whatever! DIE!

*oog and gang attacks monkey*

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 05:33 PM
PP2 attacks the monkey thingie with her feather dusters...


(WHAT? I couldn't think of anything else!!!)

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 05:40 PM
HELP! *thinks to self : maybe someone will hear me... or if i scream loud enough tdm will get annoyed and kick me out!*


HELP!

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 05:45 PM
PP2 pauses in attacking the monkey thingie... "Hey guys... Do you hear that? It sounds like someone is screaming for help... ... ... ... ... ... ... Naaaah... I think it's just the wind..."

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 05:47 PM
HELP HELP!

Oogami Ichirou
06-04-2002, 05:53 PM
hey that does sound like a big "HELP!" Who could it be? O.o

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 05:55 PM
*pounds on door* tdm!

tdm- what u want?!
me- a drink of water?
tdm- alright here ya go!
me- oh thanks *gulps*
had to get my throat back to normal it was getting kinda dry! HELP!

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 06:09 PM
PP2 keeps attacking the money. "DIE YOU!"

..."We need to find out who that girl is that won't shut her yap!" :p

"Come on Oogie! Help me kill this damn monkey thingie!"

Larisha UDG
06-04-2002, 06:12 PM
yells some numbers!

pp2: whats that?
oogami: i dunno sounds like a phone number
pp2: perhaps we should call it
oogami: right!

*oogami dials* *rings*

me: hello?
oogami: who is this:
me: its me!
oogami: where are you?
me: i dunno, find the robot!
oogami: i think i can see him from here!

PenPen2
06-04-2002, 08:10 PM
Oogie: "Hey Feather Dusting Queen...!"
PP2: "Huh? Me??"
Oogie: "Yeah you! Do you see a giant mecha?"
PP2: "Where?"
Oogie: "Just look!"

PP2 looks around. "Hey wait! It looks like... OVER THERE!" PP2 points.

Oro: "GOOD LORD THAT THING IS UGLY!"
PP2 & Oogie: :nod:

Master Ranma
06-04-2002, 08:14 PM
There's the Robot! Charge! I say!

*dashes towards the Robot*

Who's with me?

*slips on something*

huh? What's this?

orochi X
06-04-2002, 09:11 PM
"Aww! my pink bunny suit has mud on it . . ." Oro's eyes started to water, "Its all dirty now!"

Oro stood up, "Wheres that mecha! im going to make him pay for getting my bunny suit dirty!"

Oogami Ichirou
07-04-2002, 12:37 AM
Hey there is that big dumb mecha! *points*

Let's gett'em! *oogie & gang charge at the stupid mecha*

"DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

thedarkmarine
07-04-2002, 12:51 AM
Apparently, I now hire Monkeys and is boreing enough to just keep Larisha in a cage. :dodgy:

To check if the monkey's were actually mine, name what they wear.

Oogami Ichirou
07-04-2002, 01:15 AM
*launches popgun cork at tdm*

Master Ranma
07-04-2002, 01:16 AM
Monkeys? Monkeys!!

They're attacking!

orochi X
07-04-2002, 01:24 AM
"Great shot Oogie!" Oro smiled and looked at TDM, "Uhh he doesnt look happy . . . maybe ill leave this too you . . ."

Oro grapped PP2 and walked to the side, he placed his hands into his pockets and pulled out a small flag reading GO OOGIE, "Yeah go!" oro shouted as he waved it around

thedarkmarine
07-04-2002, 01:27 AM
:Sets Oro's lil flag on fire:

:Eat's Oog's cork:

WHAT DO THE MONKEYS WEAR???

PenPen2
07-04-2002, 01:50 AM
They are wearing hot pink poke-a-dot bikinis... :nod:


PP2 stands on the "SIDELINES" and waves her little flag that says "GO TEAM GO!" PP2 also does a little cheer... (The Oogie cheerleader- or something.)

Larisha UDG
07-04-2002, 02:07 AM
*hears oogie* OOGAMI! HELP!
*looks out window and waves to oogie**blows a kiss*

everyone--- eww

*tdm gets in the way and gets hit by the blown kiss*
me-- oh no! you idiot! that kiss was for oogami!
tdm---muahaha
me--- why you little little!
*thinks hard and turns tdm into a chibi mecha*

Oogami Ichirou
07-04-2002, 03:02 AM
*oogie hears the cheer of oro pp2 and larisha*

I can do this... *takes out another cork and loads it into gun*

c'mon cork... fly!

*fires the cork and it goes slo-mo towards chibi tdm*

tdm: huh? whats this..?!

*cork stops in front of tdm*

tdm: haha! *laughs* its a cork again! i'm gonna eat it!

*cork front opens and mallet comes out*

tdm: !!!!!!!?

*mallet smashes tdm into pancake bits*

PenPen2
07-04-2002, 03:09 AM
PP2 keeps cheering for Oogie... "Oh? It's over?" PP2 throws away her pom-poms.

"TO THE CASTLE!!!" PP2 grabs Oro by the hand.:)

orochi X
07-04-2002, 03:38 AM
The trio headed up the tower in desperation to save Larisha, "Wow Oogie your my hero!! your my new idol!!!"

Finnaly they reached the top of the tower, infront stoof a a steel door, with the sign. "DO NOT ENTER! OR ELSE!! OR ELSE WHAT? I DONT KNOW . . ."

Oro walked up to the door and kicked it, "Oww . . .bad idea . . ." Suddenly the door started to beep.

The message "THIS TOWER WILL SELF DISTRUCT IN 10 . . 9 . .8 . . " appeared on the door.

"Ok that was a relly bad idea . . ." Oro turned to PP2 and Oogie, "Sorry eheheh . . but dont worry we have a MOD on with us! Oogie!" Oro pushed Oogie towards the door, "Ok now its all up to you"

PenPen2
07-04-2002, 03:52 AM
PP2 hides behind Oro... "Well Oogie? What are we going to do?"

Oro: "WE?"
PP2: "I mean... Uhhmmm him!"

Oogami Ichirou
07-04-2002, 04:28 AM
*blinks at the door* Uhrrrr....... *sweatdrops*

Hmm ok I'm a bomb defusing expert so stand back guys..

*gets on his knees and begins fiddling with the wires on the door*

Come on, stupid wires! which one do I cut?

*looks at the blue, green, an red poka-dotted wire*

*oro and pp2 sweating like mad*

um.. um.. um.. *5* Uhhhh *4* URRmm.... *3*

this red poka dotted one looks *2* suspicious, I think I'll cut it!

*1* PP2 & Oro: O.O !!!!!! AAAH!! *0*


*snip* whew that was close... - -;

PenPen2
07-04-2002, 04:33 AM
"YAY! NOW BREAK DOWN THAT DOOR!!"

ATfield
07-04-2002, 09:50 AM
*Looks at Ogami after he defuses bomb*

.....You could have just pressed the "OFF" button....but i guess that would work aswell.....:rolleyes:

Break down the door PenPen? Is it just me or is everybody just so frickin chaotic? Call me a practical Gnome but eh....you could like, you know......pull the door knob? And then....OPEN IT!!!

Dont thank the Practical Gnome....its just my duty :D

Now lets kick some A$$!!! From a distance ofcourse...

thedarkmarine
07-04-2002, 10:21 AM
My new breed of monkeys! FIGHT!

:Monkeys with jetpacks fly, only to be knocked unconcious by the number of G's.:

Damn you stupid mother nature.

PenPen2
07-04-2002, 02:42 PM
PP2 looks at ATfield...

...And smacks him in the back of the head, Three Stooges Style...

ATfield
07-04-2002, 02:49 PM
.......Thanks PenPen.......This little Gnome needed that......

but really.......try opening it.....the normal way ;)

Master Ranma
07-04-2002, 03:52 PM
WATCH OUT! THE MONKEYS ARE COMING!

*monkeys humping at PenPen2's legs*

PP2: AAAHHH!!! Get it off!! Get it off!!

Oogami Ichirou
07-04-2002, 04:12 PM
*monkey starts humping oogy* aaaaah!

*everyone goes nuts trying to get them off*

PenPen2
07-04-2002, 04:14 PM
(Hey now... Why is the monkey humping my leg??? *glares at Master Ranma*)

PP2 starts drop kicking monkeys out the window.

Master Ranma
07-04-2002, 05:19 PM
OK, that solved the Monkey Problem..They're all gone...good work everyone! :D

Larisha UDG
07-04-2002, 05:32 PM
ah help! theres a monkey in here with me! and it looks kinda hungry! help!

PenPen2
07-04-2002, 05:38 PM
"Aww come on... They won't eat much..."

Oogie looks at PP2... :mad2:


PP2: "What!?" :heh:

Larisha UDG
07-04-2002, 05:52 PM
ahhh! *monkey moves closer* *throws shoe at monkey**monkey eats shoe*

me--!!
monkey--- *munch munch*
me-- help!

orochi X
07-04-2002, 07:01 PM
Oro stood there in complete confusion, "Humpin monkeys? what kinda sick twstied thing is that?"

Oro walked into the room, "Ack! a monkeys trying to eat Larisha, but never fear Oogies here." Oro walked to the side and pointed to Oogie, "He will save you with his MOD powers!"

Oogami Ichirou
07-04-2002, 11:46 PM
Noooo! Leave larisha alone you monkey fiend! *grabs the monkey by the tail and swings it around*

DIE! *throws it in the air 10 miles away*

*wipes hands* well that takes care of that. ^^

Larisha UDG
08-04-2002, 12:24 AM
yay im saved *runs up and gives oogami a big hug and kiss*
*dramatic music plays in the background*

everyone-- eww

me--- oh thankyou everyone!
oogie--- what about me?
me--- oh thanks honey ^^ :kiss:
oogie--- yay :o lets go home
me---ok ^^... um honey?
oogie-- yes?
me--- we're kinda trapped on the island remember?
oogie--- oh yeah! thats right!

Oogami Ichirou
08-04-2002, 01:41 AM
Heheheh... well let's get going people! ^^;

*oogami then wonders where we are going*

-___-;

Master Ranma
08-04-2002, 02:30 AM
Well, you better think of something quick! Because I sense trouble coming this way...

uh oh...something's coming this way...

WHAT IS THAT?!

WATCH OUT!

*leaps onto Larisha and cover her*

oh...never mind..it's just a cat....heh heh sorry about that...

*cough*

Let's go!

orochi X
08-04-2002, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
*leaps onto Larisha and cover her*


Oro looked at MR and raised an eyebrow, "You just wanted to do that didnt ya . . ."

"Well why dont we all get back to the main village" Oro suggested

Larisha UDG
08-04-2002, 10:30 AM
*looks at MR* thanks i guess :confused: im not scared of cats you know.... :rolleyes:


me-- oro lead the way to the village!
oro-- right :D

*holds oogie's hand**everyone walks in a cute little line behind oro... like a mother duck and her ducklings (just to get a visual...only we dont waddle :lol: )

Nokari
08-04-2002, 10:45 AM
*head pops out of sand*

thedarkmarine
08-04-2002, 10:48 AM
To Lars:
Meh, not my style, too whiny.

To Nok:
*Slice* :D

Nokari
08-04-2002, 10:50 AM
*ducks*

:P

Larisha UDG
08-04-2002, 01:57 PM
aww poor tdm got his pride wounded :( :lol:

orochi X
10-04-2002, 06:19 AM
"Wha!" Oro dropped to the ground, "Eh what the hell was that that just popped out of nowhere . . "

Nokari
10-04-2002, 09:15 AM
*appears in front of Orochi X*

Hi!

kasper
10-04-2002, 10:35 AM
hi i just found my way back...i was lost...

Master Ranma
10-04-2002, 10:36 AM
Oh! It said 'hi'....

what is it? :cool:

Larisha UDG
10-04-2002, 02:59 PM
hi jerry :wavey: welcome back! u sure did miss alot since spring break... so where were u lost to anyways?

Nokari
10-04-2002, 06:56 PM
I am the Swedish Beach Leprecon (sp?) :goof:

orochi X
10-04-2002, 07:08 PM
"Lebracorn . . ." Oro walked up to it, "Eh . . "

He scratched his head and poked it in the eye. "Ohh!"

PenPen2
10-04-2002, 07:20 PM
Leprechan? Where's your green suit???

Nokari
10-04-2002, 09:50 PM
*Hits Oro with a mallet*

:mad:

I said I was a Swedish Beach Leprechan, we don't wear green. We wear skin-tight aqua blue suits.
It's like I'm wearing nothin at all! *echo* (nothin at all... nothin at all...)

:D

Master Ranma
10-04-2002, 10:55 PM
And what do you do? What happens if we follow you? Will we find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Or maybe an IKEA store? :D

That's thing you're wearing is too..um..revealing....are you sure you're ok wearing that?

orochi X
10-04-2002, 11:39 PM
"Ow!" Oro was on the ground squeaming, "What was that for . . .oh the poking . . ."

Oro stood up, "Hello Swedish Beach Lepracorn"

Lady Fanel
10-04-2002, 11:44 PM
Hey, guys. Is it too late to join in? :confused:

PenPen2
10-04-2002, 11:46 PM
Nokari:
*Hits Oro with a mallet*

:mad:

I said I was a Swedish Beach Leprechan, we don't wear green. We wear skin-tight aqua blue suits.
It's like I'm wearing nothin at all! *echo* (nothin at all... nothin at all...)

:D

*shudder*
*shudder*
*echo*

:p (I think Nokari is the only one that will get that... Tee-hee)

*huggles Oro* Did that mean Leprechan hurt you??

*growls @ Nokari*

Master Ranma
11-04-2002, 02:11 AM
Hey! people, no violence please! heh...Look! I see someone behind the bushes!

Schizm
11-04-2002, 02:15 AM
*Jumps out from behind the bushs and slits Master Ranma's throat from ear to ear*

I love a good murder......

*Paints face in Master Ranma's blood*

One good murder deserves another......

*Prepares for the hunt*

orochi X
11-04-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Lady Fanel
Hey, guys. Is it too late to join in? :confused:

Never too late, this isnt one of them conventional RPGs . . .

IC: Oro looked up at Schizm's blood covered face then back down at MRs severed head. "Ugh nice slicing Schizm . . ."

kasper
11-04-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG
hi jerry :wavey: welcome back! u sure did miss alot since spring break... so where were u lost to anyways?

i was lost...iwas lost in... i have not any clue whatsoever where i was lost to but i do know that i got lost at the supermall...i dont know where that is and how i ever got there but i deffinitly was not lost in the super mall because it is impossible(it is the shape of a loop) but i did go to the mall and i bought new clothes for everyone so here you are*fling them into the air...no one catches them* "I am sad"...

*sniffles*

thedarkmarine
11-04-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Schizm
*Jumps out from behind the bushs and slits Master Ranma's throat from ear to ear*

I love a good murder......

*Paints face in Master Ranma's blood*

One good murder deserves another......

*Prepares for the hunt*

Qurisoity killed that dude.
:lol:

Master Ranma
11-04-2002, 10:34 AM
*jumps back up*

HOW ARE YOU! I'll have you know that I'd ate Mermaid's Flesh a LONG time ago, so I'm completly healed now!

*chases after murderer*

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
And what do you do? What happens if we follow you? Will we find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Or maybe an IKEA store? :D

That's thing you're wearing is too..um..revealing....are you sure you're ok wearing that?


i love ikea! its the bestest ^^ isnt it a swedish store?


hi ladyfanel :wavey: ^_^ i wonder where oogami went? oh when he comes back, everyone yell surprise (cuz his bday is tomorrow ^_^)

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 10:40 AM
*knocks out Master Ranma and eats him alive* I was getting sick and tired of eating coconuts. Ranma was nummy, wonder who's next? *begins eyeing Larisha over*

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 10:43 AM
oh no MR is no longer with us :bawling: how could u PA?! how could u!

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 10:44 AM
I got hungry :D

And I'm still hungry *eats Nokari*

thedarkmarine
11-04-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Project Akira
I got hungry :D

And I'm still hungry *eats Nokari*

Is this legal.
Meh.
PA, toss me a piece.

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 11:03 AM
Not going to do that TDM *bashes off TDM's head and builds a house out of his body* I am now the Cannibal King of AB Island ^_^

*puts TDM's head on a rock* I laugh at your bodiless robot head ^_^

thedarkmarine
11-04-2002, 11:32 AM
*sigh*

Another body, another backup.

*Uses another backup body*

I laugh that you can't eat my body.

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 11:36 AM
No I can't but it makes for a great house.

By the way, if we're on some remote tropical island, how the heck did you get a backup body? Isn't that somehow, oh I don't know, unrealistic?

Lady Fanel
11-04-2002, 12:07 PM
Thanks for letting me join, but would someone mind telling me what's going on? I am really lost. :heh:

thedarkmarine
11-04-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Project Akira
No I can't but it makes for a great house.

By the way, if we're on some remote tropical island, how the heck did you get a backup body? Isn't that somehow, oh I don't know, unrealistic?

Aye aye, but remember, we have castles, cowardly ghosts, armies of amazons and monkeys. And, I ALWAYS keep a backup body; I've "died" many times on AB.

Lady F, the situation right now? Well, PA is going on a cannibalistic rampage. That's about all I know...

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 01:58 PM
PA if u try to eat me, u'll hafta deal with oogie... plus u couldnt eat me without a fight... grrr ^_^


woah thats a sign... this is my 666th post! u better watch it !

Oogami Ichirou
11-04-2002, 02:10 PM
*looks at larisha* O.O!!!

*runs away in fright*

*gets lost somewhere*

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 02:11 PM
oh great, now oogie is lost... *sings* oh where oh where did my oogie go, oh where oh where could he be? *ends the song*

now im all by myself again and now oogie is lost! :bawling:

kasper
11-04-2002, 02:18 PM
never fear kasper is here
*dundundadundadun*

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 02:35 PM
*walks along the beach all lonely* *constantly looking over shoulder for PA* *maybe i should just keep walking into the ocean and never stop, since no one apparently cares about me *sniffles* *starts walking into the water*

Master Ranma
11-04-2002, 03:07 PM
*punching PA's stomach from inside*

%$&#*!

@#$%^!

*Rips open PA's stomach*

GAH!

*breaths fresh air*

You take you'll get rid of me that easily? I ate mermaid's flesh!

*jumps out of PA*

*begins to dine on PA's body*

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 03:08 PM
*turns around and sees MR... **walks into the ocean at an ever increasing pace* *saying to self in mind... i will not turn around i will not turn around, dont make eyecontact larisha, dont make eyecontact, dont act scared!*

Master Ranma
11-04-2002, 03:17 PM
*dashes towards figure pacing about*

Got'cha! Oh...it's you...

:D

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 03:22 PM
:eek: oh! *larisha dont act scared* um hi MR, hows it um going? *good larisha that was sorta ok,* u want me to um take u to get something to eat? cuz i dont taste good *no larisha! dont make it so obvious* i mean, u look hungry *larisha let me talk!* *larisha's subconscious gets out of larisha's body* so MR, wanna go out to a soup and salad place?

Kamui Magami
11-04-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Lady Fanel
Thanks for letting me join, but would someone mind telling me what's going on? I am really lost. :heh:

well..err......:heh:. there was a huge ocean liner that we all got on and we escaped with it to this gigantic fantasmical island where pretty much anything can happen, such as Fantasy castles, Kung Fu action, Mer-people, Talking hill billy bears with cigars, dragons and stuff, and even PA eating ppl. so much can happen on this island and you are the one that makes it happen. have fun and don't kill me please:o

PenPen2
11-04-2002, 04:30 PM
Don't forget flying monkeys wearing hot pink polka-dotted bikinis... :nod:

They are TDM's lackeys... :nod:

thedarkmarine
11-04-2002, 04:35 PM
There was an ocean liner? Why did I not know about this? I want an ocean liner.

*Tears down PA's house and makes an ocean liner*

BOO YA!

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 04:46 PM
*knocks MR out and then locks him in a trunk* Sorry MR, but mermaid's flesh or not, you can't kill someone with the regenerative powers I have besides that would be killing me and that's against the rules

*finds oogie and eats him* I'm pretty sure that I can fight you, win, and then eat you larisha

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 04:55 PM
*knocks off TDM's head and builds another house* Find yourself another back up body *happily munches and digests Kamui Magami*

Nokari
11-04-2002, 06:15 PM
*appears behind PA*

Helllllo? I'm a leprechan...

*PA turns around and Nokari kicks him in the junk*

POOF! *disapears*

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 06:20 PM
*recovers, casts a spell, summons Nokari, knocks him out with a horseshoe (made of his one weakness Iron), and traps him in an Iron Box* Ugh, I hate irish midgets *eats kasper*

Nokari
11-04-2002, 06:25 PM
*appears behind PA again*

Idiot.

*pushes him into the box and sends it into the sea*

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 06:37 PM
*box lands back in civilization where PA is halled as a hero and surrounded by lots of money and beautiful women*

Goodbye island of idiots ^_^

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 07:30 PM
*looks in the darkness of PA's stomach for oogie* *finds oogie* me--hi oogie
oogie-- hey babe
me-- so you think that PA would mind if we made out in his stomach?
oogie-- um i dont see why he would...

thedarkmarine
11-04-2002, 07:31 PM
*Civilization crumbles, women go wild, PA you lucky bastard...*

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 07:33 PM
*poops out the remains of oogie and larisha into the ocean* Got that crap out of my system

Larisha UDG
11-04-2002, 07:35 PM
*floats in the ocean* *holds onto oogie* woah, that was a ride! anyways... since we're ghosts or angels now, we can go haunt PA ^_^ yay

orochi X
11-04-2002, 07:52 PM
"This is chaos utter chaos" Oro sat on the beach as he watched the chaos, "I think i should leave this island now . . ."

Master Ranma
11-04-2002, 08:11 PM
*locked inside chest*

Argh! Get me outta here!

Project Akira
11-04-2002, 08:13 PM
I bet Master Ranma wishes I would come by and open that chest too bad I'm off the island ^_^

Nokari
11-04-2002, 09:30 PM
*Uses Swedish Beach magic to open the chest*

*turns MR into a B-52 bomber*

Let's go nuke us some PA! :cool:

thedarkmarine
11-04-2002, 10:21 PM
And now is the time you pray that PA's civilization isn't the Contenital US because if it is, they'll send at least 3 dozen fighters and god-knows-how many anti air missiles at your slow, big bomber. Good luck guys! :D:up:

Nokari
11-04-2002, 10:30 PM
*snaps fingers and turns TDM into a rock*

:P

Master Ranma
11-04-2002, 11:44 PM
Um...why am I a B-52 bomber? Turn me back! Turn me back!

Larisha UDG
12-04-2002, 12:27 AM
*sits in water with oogie* oh look a b-52 bomber ^^

oogie--- huh?
me-- see?! *points*
oogie--- i cant see ur holding on to me too tightly
me-- oh... sorry ^^


*waves to airplane* *airplane waves back*

me--- did u see that oogie?
oogie-- no... -.-
*releases death grip of oogie and sinks* *holds onto oogies arm*
oogie--- oh now i see it *waves to plane*
*plane waves back*
me--- *blows kiss to plane* *plane blushes*
me--- i wonder whats wrong with the plane
oogie--- perhaps its a person
me--- oi really?!

Master Ranma
12-04-2002, 12:55 AM
*flying around in circles*

Help Me!

orochi X
12-04-2002, 03:12 AM
Oro stared up at the B52 bomer, "What the? that planes going round in circles . . ."

He reached into his pockets and pulled out his Acme Uber telescope 2002 and placed it on the sand, Oro looked up at the plane then peered through the telescope. "Kinda looks like MR only its a plane . . ."

Larisha UDG
12-04-2002, 10:36 AM
me-- oi, oogie i forgot we're dead, we can rescue MR ^_^
oogie-- um, Larisha?
me-- what?
oogie-- if we're dead, why are you holding onto me so tight?
me-- oh, sorry :heh:
oogie-- ??
me-- um... to make things more... dramatic?
oogie--- ur so silly

*flies up with spirit body and climbs into the B-52 MR bomber and lands it* *gets out*
me-- MR dont take off again... we need to figure out how to change you back
MR-- ok

kasper
12-04-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Project Akira
*recovers, casts a spell, summons Nokari, knocks him out with a horseshoe (made of his one weakness Iron), and traps him in an Iron Box* Ugh, I hate irish midgets *eats kasper*
*from inside PA's stomach* let me out of here...i am not an irish midget...nor am i short...or even irish...i see the light...wait if i was eaten then the only light would be at the END of the tunnel...AH SOME BODY HELP ME AND ET ME OUT OF HERE

larisha-*eh just let him rot*

me-thanks alot larisha

larisha-*lets go of bf and swims to shore and starts sinking again*

me-arg what is that smell...

PenPen2
12-04-2002, 12:53 PM
*looks around* Guys?

Guuuuys?


...I think I'm lost... *walks around*

Awww geez... What am I going to do...? *looks up* What the hell? An airplane!? *jumps up and down* Maybe they can save me! *keeps jumping up and down*

Master Ranma
12-04-2002, 01:08 PM
Ok...Ok...So I'm the plane...who's going to pilot me around?

Nokari
12-04-2002, 01:27 PM
I am, silly :rolleyes:

*plays Jimmy Hendrix*

Let's go turn PA into a nuclear cabbage :up:

PenPen2
12-04-2002, 01:45 PM
*keeps jumping up and down* HELP! HELP! I'M LOST!

*keeps jumping*

*notices the plane turns around and goes the other way*

Awww... *plops down to the ground* I'll be stuck here forever... :bawling:

Master Ranma
12-04-2002, 01:56 PM
Well, when will I turn back to normal? I don't want to be in this form forever!

*flies towards PP2*

PenPen2
12-04-2002, 01:59 PM
*looks up* Wha? :eek2: The plane is coming back towards me! OMG! I think It's going to hit me!!!

*ducks*

Kamui Magami
12-04-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Project Akira
*knocks off TDM's head and builds another house* Find yourself another back up body *happily munches and digests Kamui Magami*


what the heck? sick midget. that was mean!

*charges up powers while activating Light Hawk Wings*

*exploads out of PA and goes back to remote island*


:ssj:

Master Ranma
12-04-2002, 02:48 PM
http://www.af.mil/news/factsheets/pictures/b_52.jpg

*Zooms past everyone and now flying towards PA at full speed*

Um...what am I doing? Pilot the controls!:eek:

Larisha UDG
12-04-2002, 03:20 PM
*takes spirit body and pilots MR*
me-- i told u not to take off again!
MR-- er... roger that
me-- man? when u turn into a plane u sure do go for it 100% :lol:
MR-- thats a negatory captain
me--- :confused:
*lands the plane*
me-- now u stay down here
MR-- roger that

Master Ranma
12-04-2002, 04:06 PM
Sorry! I think Nokari was piloting me....

here

*throws key to Larisha*

watch over me! :D

Project Akira
12-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Kamui Magami



what the heck? sick midget. that was mean!

*charges up powers while activating Light Hawk Wings*

*exploads out of PA and goes back to remote island*


:ssj: (OOC: I pooped you out when I pooped Larisha and oogie out, so you couldn't explode out of me thank you. Please don't have me as any part of this dull RPG any longer. I had me leave this RPG for a reason)

Larisha UDG
12-04-2002, 06:25 PM
yay he left! *phew*

*watches MR...*
me--- so... whats it like being an airplane?
MR-- i dunno...


*holds keys... no one can have this key... *swallows key*

Nokari
12-04-2002, 06:37 PM
Get just do this already! :D

*locks missles onto PA*

Bombs away! :cool:

Larisha UDG
12-04-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Nokari
Get just do this already! :D

*locks missles onto PA*

Bombs away! :cool:

me--- what is he doing?
MR-- i dunno.... but it tickles whatever he's doing :P
me--- ur strange...

Nokari
12-04-2002, 06:51 PM
*looks in rearviewer and sees a very large explosion*

Mwahahahahaa :D

Larisha UDG
12-04-2002, 06:56 PM
*looks at nokari* *looks at MR*
me--well, would u like some new paint or maybe a wash? you look kinda dirty
MR-- um sure...

Nokari
12-04-2002, 07:02 PM
*snaps fingers*

*Larisha, MR, and Nokari appear back on the island back to normal*

He took my lucky shelfish charms.

PenPen2
12-04-2002, 07:39 PM
*still sitting out in the middle of nowhere*

Hewwo? :look:

Hewwoo?? :|

Hewwooo??? :(

HEWWOOOOO???? :bawling:

Master Ranma
12-04-2002, 08:15 PM
RATS!

Will you still wash my back Larisha? ;)

orochi X
12-04-2002, 08:57 PM
Oro heard something, he looked around, "Eh is that PP2 on that lil island?"

Oro ran to the edge of the beach, "Ill save you . .. i think" Oro muttered as he dived into the water.

Swimming as fast as he could avoiding the sharks he reached the other island, "Never fear because . . . uhh . . . crap how we going to get back?" He looked at PP2 and sat down under the palm tree.

PenPen2
12-04-2002, 09:01 PM
"Heh... Hiya Oro..." PP2 looks around... "Yeah, how are we going to get back???"

PP2 sits down and starts drawing little pictures in the sand...

Lady Fanel
12-04-2002, 11:52 PM
:| Okay.......... No offence, but this may just be a little too weird for me.

Larisha UDG
13-04-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Master Ranma
RATS!

Will you still wash my back Larisha? ;)


um... suuuure *washes* see all clean ^_^

Master Ranma
13-04-2002, 12:48 AM
Yea! Thanks Larisha! I feel so refreshed now! :o

PenPen2
13-04-2002, 03:12 AM
"I'm hungry..."

PP2 gets up and looks around... "Hmmm... Where can I get some food." She looks more, "Oro, stay right there... Okay? I'll be RIGHT back." PP2 walks around the edge of the island...

She looks up, "Nani? Coconuts!?" :vomit: "Gross!" (I don't like coconuts, BTW.) PP2 keeps walking. "Come on... Give me bananas!!!" She keeps walking...

Two men step out from behind some bushes... "Well, hello-hello." PP2 greeted them. The men grabbed on to PP2 and started running quickly with her, "ORO! HELP ME!!!!"

orochi X
13-04-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Lady Fanel
:| Okay.......... No offence, but this may just be a little too weird for me.

OOC: Dont worry this aint your average rpg . .

IC: "PP2!" Oro shouted!, "Unhand her you fiends!" Oro walked up to one of them.

"Beat it ya idiot!" shouted the man, he raised his fist and knocked Oro away.

"Ugh @@" Oro shook his head and stoof up once more, "Thats it!" he brushed the sand off his shirt and took a deep breath.

"OOGIE WHERE ARE YOU! WE NEED YOUR MOD LIKE POWERS!!"

Oogami Ichirou
13-04-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Larisha UDG



um... suuuure *washes* see all clean ^_^

Pffftt... washing someone elses back, on MY birthday! forget you!


OOG IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!..

*looks at oro* what am i supposed to do now?

orochi X
13-04-2002, 05:13 AM
Oro stood in awe (sp?) of Oogie the almighty mod.

"Amazing! ugh anyway you see them two bullies who have PP2, i need you to take em you to take em out and so we can save PP2" Oro smiled and walked up to the two bullies, "So err! i got a mod on my side!"

Oogami Ichirou
13-04-2002, 05:17 AM
oh i c dem bulliez... HEY BULLIES YOUR GONNA PAY!!... er.. for whatever you did!

*Oog runs up to bully #1 and uses some kung fu mod powers on him*

Yeah eat that bully #1! =P

*bully #2 jumps Oog and strangles him*

GAH!

PenPen2
13-04-2002, 05:25 AM
PP2 breaks free... She runs to the second bully and kicks him in the shin. "LET GO OF OOGIE DAMNIT! LARZ WILL KILL US IF WE LET HIM DIE!"

Bully: "And I care ... Because????"
PP2 stomps on his foot: "A'COS I SAID SO!"

Oro runs up and drop kicks the bully far off the island.

"Whew... Glad that's over..." Her tummy rumbles...

"Food?" PP2 starts looking again.

orochi X
13-04-2002, 06:05 AM
Looks up at Oogie, "Simply amazing!"
Oro smiled and walked up to PP2, "Food . . . we really need some food"

Oro reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of string and cheese, he looked at the chese then tied it to the end of the string and he casted it into the water, "Fishing ^^"

Nikachu
13-04-2002, 12:25 PM
Nikachu emerges from the hole in the ground and looks around at all the funny people who have invaded her island while she was sleeping.
'Alas, my beautiful island invaded by crazy savage beasts! I shall have to foil the evilest plan I can think of to get rid of them all...'
:slides back down into her hole again:

Nokari
13-04-2002, 12:30 PM
*sticks head in Nikachu's hole*

Whatcha doin? :D

Shax
13-04-2002, 12:34 PM
Hey can I join? I've a lot of time on my hands and I'm feeling bored. :p

Nikachu
13-04-2002, 12:46 PM
:looks up and shrieks: NNNYYYAAA!!!!! Um, uh- n-nothing much sir! Just making one of my world-famous cookie toasts!:heh: Here, have some!
:hands Nokari a yummy-looking cookie toast with some special additives in it.: