PDA

View Full Version : another SM RPG! please join!

ChibiFire
26-03-2002, 10:54 AM
anyone wanna join this Sailor Moon RPG? I'll be Pluto :D any plot ideas are welcome. wanna do it a crossover maybe? :)

Lt Zechs
28-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Can I join in? Sounds like a good idea?
Hmmm maybe I could be Sailor Mecury. :kawaii:
Or maybe one of the bad guys, Jadeite.
What series will it be in? Most of my knowledge is from the 1st-3rd series.

Ivy
28-03-2002, 11:30 PM
I wanna be sailor Jupiter she's da bomb

ChibiFire
30-03-2002, 04:07 AM
um, ok, so that gives us a Sailor Pluto or Mars (depends if anyone wants Mars), a Mercury and Jupiter. so where to now? :)

Usagi^.^
30-03-2002, 04:00 PM
Neh, I'd be Mars if that's okie. ^^

Well, how about we don't base ourselves directly on one series? Any chars in the animé or manga in any series can be taken... And we create a totally new story, like a new series. ^^

Hnn, we'd need a villain of course.. ^~ And I guess the plotline will depend on what kind of villain it will be... So we decide the story when we get a villain, k? ^^

ChibiFire
30-03-2002, 05:26 PM
so we have a Mars AND a Pluto (the only outer...), a Mercury and a Jupiter.

calling all evil persons, calling all evil persons, required for an RPG! :)

Lady Fanel
01-04-2002, 10:58 PM
Hey there! I heard you needed a villian for your RPG, so I thought I'd apply. (Just as long as you guys don't kill me off right away. ;) )

I'm afraid I don't know too much about any of the SM series, but I'll do my best. I agree with Usagi about making up our own story.

If you guys'll have me as a villian, I'll post my name and other stuff later. Just let me know!

Mystical Saria
02-04-2002, 03:19 AM
Can I be Sailor Venus? Though it's been a long time since I watched SM and I've only watched the first two seasons...but can I still join?

ChibiFire
02-04-2002, 06:21 AM
so we have all the Inners other than Moon (if we won't have a Moon we could always say she was killed off or something ^~)
one Outer (me as Pluto :D )
and an evil person! please post your profile, evil person! and we'll try not to kill u off straight away ^^;;;

Usagi^.^
02-04-2002, 09:42 AM
Hehehe, yup make up a cool original villain Fanel, that'll be cool. ^.^ And you don't need to know much about SM to be a vilain, as you will make up your own powers and such.

Okie, when we'll get ya char sheet, we'll be able to make up a story. ^^

Likkle Baer
02-04-2002, 12:57 PM
Oooohhh... I've never been in here before... how does this work then...? Can I play...? ^_^

ChibiFire
02-04-2002, 02:02 PM
Yay! we got ourselves another one!!! :D
Ok, the taken Senshi are-
Mars
Jupiter
Mercury
Venus
Pluti (me :D)
and one bad guy that we still haven't gotten his profile.

you pick a character from the show or the Manga or you invent one yourself. Then it's pretty easy, you just go with the flow.

I just thought about something- RPGs are one big 'what would ***** do in this case'. thank god we don't send them to school ^_^;;;

Rulakir
03-04-2002, 02:00 AM
I'll play a villian... the villian that always gets yelled at by his/her master for not killing the goody goodies. Just lemme think of which character or what kind of character to make up.

ChibiFire
03-04-2002, 03:01 AM
These are usually the best ones! :D

Likkle Baer
03-04-2002, 05:29 AM
Ohhhh... can I be sm then? I'm clumsy and I used to have really long hair... lol... plus I have the card game... lol ^_^

So... do we have a plot lined up yet?

Night Sabre 2040
03-04-2002, 07:46 AM
what about tuxedo mask ??? can i be him???

ChibiFire
03-04-2002, 10:20 AM
YAY!!!
We now also have a Sailor Moon and Toxedo Kamen! :D
All Inners are accounted for, one Outer, and Toxedo Kamen. once our local baddy gets the profile up, we could start! :)

Rulakir
03-04-2002, 10:45 AM
Was this mentioned in the SM forum? I'm sure we could finish the outers and perhaps get more villians(I'm in desperate need of a rival...characterwise that is).

ChibiFire
03-04-2002, 11:23 AM
I'll go tell ppl we're having this RPG here. why didn't I think of that before? ^^;;;

Lady Fanel
03-04-2002, 11:29 PM
Hey there! Sorry it took so long to post, but I've been gone. Anyway, here's my character profile:

Name: Queen Eliandra

History: Eliandra used to be a mortal who sold her soul for the power to rule the world. He greed eventually got the better of her, and she was sentenced to spend the rest of eternity living with her guilt. As time went by, however, she gathered an army of demon warriors of all types to work for her. She has spent the last few hundred years waiting for her chance to regain claim to the earth, her old dominion.

If you guys want me to post more, just let me know. I think this is okay for now, right? :confused:

Rulakir
04-04-2002, 12:45 AM
Here's my villian profile

Name: Wolf

Description: He has a demon's soul in a human body which appears to be a teenager's body. He was once a good boy until he fell under Queen Eliandra's spell for an army. Wolf is very loyal to his masters and a total ass to his fellow soldiers. He's also competative and seeks to be the best, hoping to be the highest ranked soldier in Queen Eliandra's army.
Physical Description: He looks like a teenage boy, the same age as the senshis. He has black hair, dark eyes and is about 5'9" tall.

Okay, there it is. I'm just basing my character under the certain circumstances so it would blend in well with LF's character.

ChibiFire
04-04-2002, 01:39 AM
we have baddies! :lol:

Lt Zechs
04-04-2002, 02:02 PM
We could always have people play two roles if we need more villians, we do out number them abit, or maybe just make them more powerfull with more minions. Plus who is going to play Luna and Artimis? Maybe they could just be NPCs or somthing since they don't have very large roles. Just some suggestion ;)

ChibiFire
04-04-2002, 02:52 PM
so whoever plays Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus also plays Luna and Artemis (talk about change in character!)

and we could always turn some senshis bad, since we're not exactly following the show or Manga :D

Lady Fanel
04-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Yay, I have a servant! :D As soon as I can, I'll get a picture of Queen Eliandra up, for you all to see what she looks like.

Ivy
04-04-2002, 05:41 PM
I can't wait for this to start. Oh and if you want I can turn bad I really don't mind but whatever.

Likkle Baer
05-04-2002, 05:49 AM
So I guess that makes me Luna as well as SM then? Cool ^_^

Night Sabre 2040
05-04-2002, 05:53 AM
yeh well when do we start oh i dont have to go by the anime or manga do i???

ChibiFire
05-04-2002, 08:24 AM
we're not following either the Manga or the Anime. we use some stuff and then make up.
*blink* o.o Night Sabre, you have a character? If not, tell us who you are. (sorry, I place names with avatars. and it's hard as it is. gomen :()
so we WANTS to turn bad? or we'll just see how the plot turns out.
ok ppl, this looks like enough for now. who wanna start? :D

Likkle Baer
05-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Ermmm... as Luna I scold myself (SM) to get out of bed? As SM I eventually get up and then have to run to school because I am late... then get detention for being late the 3rd time that week and falling asleep in class and am then late for the SS meeting?

Err... sorry its a bit lame I'm not sure how this is supposed to work... :o

ChibiFire
05-04-2002, 10:48 AM
ok, cue Inners

Lt Zechs
05-04-2002, 12:21 PM
[Mercury turns towards Sailor Moon as she rushes in.]
Mecury: "Usagi you should goto bed earlier and not stay up so late then you wouldn't sleep in and be late to school."

(OOC: Likkle Baer: Try to form your post into some sort of script, separating actions from dialogue. I put actions/movement in square brackets [] and form dialogue with the charas name then thier dialogue in talking brackets "" (see above for example) Also if anyone thinks that Sailor Mercury would act/talk different plz tell me, you all probably know the characters better than me. :sweatdrop )

Rulakir
05-04-2002, 01:37 PM
(OOC: TIME OUT!!! Sorry, but if you people are role playing already, please start another thread to separate the SM RPG discussion thread and the actual play thread if you know what I mean. This way, we don't have a clutter of both in one thread. Or I'll probably take care of all that. Just tell me what the story plans (post here or PM me) are and I'll PM one of the mods so I can start the actual play thread. If you want to practice RPG skills, do so here, or better yet, read some of the other threads here to see other people's skills.)

ChibiFire
05-04-2002, 01:41 PM
yeah, that'd be best. not all this mess

Lt Zechs
05-04-2002, 01:47 PM
:heh: :( Sorry, ok open the new thread and we'll start again there.

Lady Fanel
05-04-2002, 03:42 PM
Hey everyone! I started a new thread for our RPG called "The New Adventure of the Sailor Scouts." If you guys don't like that name or whatever, just let me know and I'll delete it. :( *sniff*

Night Sabre 2040
07-04-2002, 06:56 AM
u said i could be tux mask didnt you?? oh and this is my first Rpg please explain the OOC etc??? thx:D

Lt Zechs
07-04-2002, 07:31 AM
Erm well we've started the RPG in the thread "The New Adventure of the Sailor Scouts."
This is the OOC thread, OOC (I dont know what it stands for) but its pretty much comments, questions, etc stuff that you and not your character says. IC (don't know what this stand for either :heh: ) is what your character says in the RPG. Try to form your posts for your character in a script-from with quotation marks for talking and maybe brackets for action/movement. For any examples just check all the other RPG threads and see how they post.
And yeah as far as I know you are Tuxedo Kamen.

Usagi^.^
07-04-2002, 02:37 PM
OOC: Out Of Character. Comments, questions, stupid things to say? Just put OOC before it. Like this:

(OOC: Damn, how did you squash that squirel's head?!)

IC:
John took a long rope and killed Sarah.
"Muahaha, teach you!" he said, laughing.

^
|
Above example is what your posts should look like, script-like as Zechs said, but everyone got their style, just make your posts clear, and serious, unless it's in OOC. If you don't have any OOC things, no need to put the lil' codes. ^^

Another big rule of RPG: don't take over others' chars. That means, you won't make the character of another person say what you want and do what you want, unless:
1) the player agreed either on the board or off-board
2) it's essencial to move the story forward, and it not really harmful and it respects the personna of the char.

As ChibiFire created this RPG, she's be the 'RPG mod', so listen to _everything_ she says. I can also help along with Zechs as we know a bit about RPGs.

ChibiFire
08-04-2002, 12:57 AM
Thanks Usagi^.^!!! I'll do my best! I hope this goes well as the other RPGs I mod ^^

ChibiFire
11-04-2002, 03:26 PM
we're doing great so far!!! I just had to post it here since it's totally OOC. I just love this RPG! :D

Steathassasn
15-04-2002, 02:15 PM
(ooc) just wondering if i could be the anyoing character who pops up from time to time...is that ok ?

please send me a pm...okies ..thanks :D

Lt Zechs
16-04-2002, 02:23 AM
It should be alright, just as long as your not too annoying. :p But make sure you check with ChibiFire - the RPGmod first.
Also I think we need something to break the current jam the Sailor Senshi are in, we are suppost to have a meeting but no one knows any information. :heh:

ChibiFire
16-04-2002, 04:52 AM
yay, we have a pop up! (Steathassasn). but Lt Zechs is right. don't be too annoying :P
and, um, well, a youma could come in the middle of the meeting and then the sailors'd have to fight instead of talking

Steathassasn
25-04-2002, 02:06 PM
i like poping up...so..do you guys hate my character yet...do you wish to pound him to a pulp ?

:goof:

no..im not crazy

let me know if im poping in a little too often ok

thanks ..i like to stay in formed

Lt Zechs
26-04-2002, 04:20 PM
Nah its ok I guess, pretty good placeing yourself in the comic book store. Just remember that you can't do anything really bad like destroying Sailor Senshi wands or the Moon Crystal (Incase you had any ideas :p ). And maybe the next pizza you throw at Usagi could have less cheese, it was hard to clean it all off. :heh: :lol:

Reika the Dark Angel
26-04-2002, 07:58 PM
can I be Saturn?

ChibiFire
27-04-2002, 03:53 AM
YES! we have a Saturn! ^_^ oh, did it show yet on the IC thread? o.o I just hired a Neptune! ^_^

Lt Zechs
28-04-2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Sylia:
(OOC: I was thinking, for the story... What if we could invent new transformations and attacks? Well, I'm assuming that the new greater evil will be stronger than Galaxia, so new abilities may be needed. Oh and what if we changed our avatars to the characters that we play. Say, for example, if I were Michiru I'd have Michiru as an avatar, and if I were Sailor Neptune my avatar would be Sailor Neptune. )

Thats a good idea, both of them. I guess we could have new attacks but we would need a good reason for them, maybe if in a tough situation or someone close it attacked and just as long as they follow the other attacks as well, ie: fir for Mars, Lightning for Jupiter etc. Or if everyone is ok with other attacks then its fine.
I do really like my Boomer avatar though, but I would change it if we were to all do the same. :kawaii:

Reika the Dark Angel
28-04-2002, 12:09 PM
I have one other question, can we create otaku senshi or is this just for the originals?

Steathassasn
29-04-2002, 10:17 AM
im not always gona be a pizza man
and im not gona break stuff ...im just there for comic relife or a punching bag for Rei if she gets mad ...( i hope my character isnt around for that )

ChibiFire
29-04-2002, 10:47 AM
I suppose you COULD create an otako senshi, as long as she won't be too powerfull -- otherwise you'd be banned. it's not fun, having someone who's invincible

and why just for Rei? HUH? >< I wanna punch you too! ;)

Steathassasn
29-04-2002, 01:07 PM
ok ok every one can smack me around ok ...:lol:

ChibiFire
29-04-2002, 01:54 PM
;-; I tried uploading my own avatar of Setsuna, but it wouldn't let me! so now I have to make do with the on-line basic avatar. whhha!!! :bawling::kaioken::splat:

Steathassasn
29-04-2002, 05:08 PM
: pats : aww......its ok...so what if the color is a little off

it still looks like setsuna...slightly ..:D

Lt Zechs
30-04-2002, 04:44 AM
Sailor Mercury Avatar! :kawaii:
Now all I need to do is make a animated one. ;)

ChibiFire
01-05-2002, 12:58 AM
I finally got me an avatar! it's Setsuna, not Sailor Pluto, but it'd do for now. whatcha think? ^_^

Lt Zechs
01-05-2002, 05:17 AM
:kawaii:
Looks great, and the right colors too :heh: