PDA

View Full Version : kyuukyoku yuushi boukenshousetsu!:signup(didnt send the PM because i may not start it

Ukiki
12-04-2002, 08:59 PM
ok, here it is. this is going to be my second rpg on AB, and this time i am taking a different approach. It is going to be a comical RPG about a cheezy, generic samurai adventure(you can help come up with the story) similar to the Ganbare Goemon video game series. If you want a lighter RPG just for fun, then this should be pretty interesting. Just say you'll be joining and what your character's name is along with a pic(optional)
We'll need a good number of p[eople so please join! :cool:

orochi X
12-04-2002, 09:34 PM
Sounds like fun this RPG.

Ill just come up with a bio of my character soon ok, im not really i the hinking creative mood atm

Ukiki
12-04-2002, 09:36 PM
yay! there's one, just make sure youm come back ok?

orochi X
12-04-2002, 10:14 PM
Heres a the profile

Name: Oki Kabana
Sex: Male
History/Description: Oki is the last of the now extinct Kabana clan. Oki bent on revenge wanders through the towns of Japan trying to find the man who caused the downfall of the Kabana clan. Oki causes havoc where ever he goes, he doesnt know when enough is enough.
A loner he doesnt fell right excepting help from others, a very proud ninja.
An angry ninja Oki is, bent on revenge it seems hard to approach him. But under the hatred lies a very nice man.
Oki is tall and slender, a stickman you might call. Very swift and he has amazing skills. His raggedy blackish brown hair covers his eyesm Oki is always messed up his sometimes downright stupid but in times of desperation he pulls out.

If i ever get some time and if i can be bothered ill draw a quick doodle.

Knight guy
12-04-2002, 10:59 PM
Name: Jordan
Sex: Duh, Male
Bio: A sorcerer/knight who came from the west to clame a tresure which a grandfather enhereted it to him, to reclame his fortress (If you may know I'm kinda going throu the storyline like in "The Hobbit") Half Elven and a well known summoner of the Duel Monster Game. For my pic look at my avatar.

Ukiki
12-04-2002, 11:16 PM
i hope everyone realises this is supposed to more comedy than serious, while still retaining a decent plot.

orochi X
12-04-2002, 11:29 PM
Uh Knightguy . . . a sorceror/knight in a samuria set rpg . . .

ohwell . . .

A decent plot, ill help think up of one . .

Ukiki
12-04-2002, 11:31 PM
Name:Ukiki Kalamari(the same character i always play, but almost always a diff. personality)
Bio: Ukiki is a self-proclaimed "samurai of justice" who thinks he learned his skills from his ancestors of the Kalamari race, who were desert people who eventually got spread out in the world. He lives alone in a small house in a village called ichinabe town. (that's just about all the info i'm gonna start off with.)

Blade R
12-04-2002, 11:41 PM
(I'd like a change of character for once.)
Name: Blade (like always)
Sex: Female (I swear! at least one person a day thinks I'm a guy!)
Bio: A lil thief cat (litteraly) who just loves a challenge. "If someone left it, it's fair game" is the motto that she lives by. Amazingly enough, she knows how to handle swords, probaly from the ones she stole, but prefers a dagger, or the best meathod...RUN!!
Pic: http://www.geocities.com/IslandBeyond/bladeR.html
(Just picture the sword as a dagger, I'm working on a beter pic, but this'll do for now.)

orochi X
13-04-2002, 05:14 AM
Well i did a quick doodle in pen of my character ^^

http://www.geocities.com/orochi_chunks/Oki.txt

Knight guy
13-04-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by orochi X
Uh Knightguy . . . a sorceror/knight in a samuria set rpg . . .

ohwell . . .

A decent plot, ill help think up of one . .

Ukiki did say it would be a comedy and if you wan't comedy, just call in Jordan, the Sorcerer/Knight Charecter!

Jordan: ROUNDS FO EVERYONE!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Lt Zechs
13-04-2002, 12:02 PM
Are you taking anymore members?
Name: Sir Garrick (Real name: Yoshi Kai)
Bio: Sir Garrick was born and bred to be a Samuri, but a bad head injury when he was still in training caused him to think he is a Knight of Camalot. A skilled and aggressive fighter he enjoys the sound of battle. His fighting techniques differ from those of normal swordsmanship, being described as a 'noisy martyr' rather than a knight or samuri, his odd songs and battle cries are a trademark to himself. His personallity can be best described as random probably due his head injury Garrick suffered.
(If there are any problems, I could just change my character a bit to better suit the RPG.)

Lt Zechs
13-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Forgot to add the picture. :sweatdrop

Blade R
13-04-2002, 01:27 PM
Starts to giggle uncontrolably

Knight guy
13-04-2002, 11:54 PM
So, when is this thing starting?

Ukiki
14-04-2002, 01:44 PM
when we get enough, is 5 enough people?

orochi X
15-04-2002, 02:00 AM
Well 5 people . . . i think we need some more but if nobody decides to join for a while we should start

Ukiki
15-04-2002, 06:11 PM
i can stand to wait a couple of days, and if no one elser joins by then, i know a few people that we can introduce after we've already started(once registration is enabled)

Knight guy
15-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Once regestrations up I bet I could get a friend that would be a wizard into this rpg.

orochi X
16-04-2002, 06:39 AM
Just wondering Ukiki do you have a story/plot up for this rpg yet?

Well anyway i was bored and i was thinking about this rpg anyway heres some lil stupid storyline of mine ithought up for it

Darkness has plagued Tokyo, the Mujaji clan are at its peak. Plundering, raping and killing . . . no even worse they had riden Tokyo of sake. Not even the Emperor and his Imperial gaurds could stop them.
The Mujaji have been raiding inns and shops of sake so no one in Tokyo could have the taste of sake in their mouth. Chaos has begun!
But there are lone fighters out there, known as the kyuukyoku yuushi boukenshousetsu who uphold the right, who are there ready to challenge the Mujaji for sake.

Well thats it, feel free to criticise it or whatever

Mystical Saria
16-04-2002, 08:14 AM
Name: Saria
Sex: Female
Bio: Saria's dad was a legend among the samurai's and her nine brothers had also made quite a name of themselves. Saria the youngest and only girl wishes to be just like them since she's grown up on samurai stories and legends but all is not what it seems, Saria is in fact very clumsy and very unco-ordinated. Sari seems to be the odd ball of the family, always messing things up yet she doesn't seem to know. She doesn't understand why her dad and brothers won't teach her and why she's laughed at continuosly. Amazingly enough Saria is a fantastic cook, when she doesn't burn the food that is!

Saria is in search of her father's killer. (yet what she could do I would not know?) Her brothers chickened out cause their dad is the best samurai out there (so they say) and the thought of someone stronger scares them! Saria's not stupid (ok maybe sometimes), she just doesn't understand how her dad could die. So she's gone off in the big world and you never know what's going to happen when she's around!...eek!

ah...so can i join?

Blade R
16-04-2002, 03:31 PM
(The story line is funny! lol and of course you can join!!)

Lt Zechs
17-04-2002, 01:39 AM
Hmm six people, that should be enough to start should it?
We already have a good introduction, though I hope for Tokyo's sake they can find some better warriors to save them. :heh: :joke:

orochi X
17-04-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Blade R
(The story line is funny! lol and of course you can join!!)

Ahh somebody who likes the storylne ^^

Wel its up to Ukiki, to see is he/she (sorry ^^;;) likes it and uses it

Ukiki
17-04-2002, 11:16 PM
i'm a he :heh:
i'll go start it up in a minute :)