PDA

View Full Version : the future of the ks

charlie
28-05-2002, 05:52 AM
possible spoilers in this thread!!!!

what do you think happened to the knight sabres after they defeated galatea? they all had decent relationships afterwards...
would any of them get married? or would linna stay in her single career girl mode? what happened to all the boomers?
etc. etc.

Shax
28-05-2002, 05:58 AM
Priss would die because of no food, water and clothing. Nene and Linna would also die because of no water and clothing, but they may survive longer than Priss. Sylia would get into a mental asylum. Mackey would die (malfunction? :p ) because of a broken heart when he learns of Nene's death. Leon would forget about Priss and hook up with Daley.

cyberapple
28-05-2002, 06:00 AM
Linna- She screwed. Her lifesd ambition was to join the KS and know they aren't around...poor Linna.

Nene- She would get togther with Macky and have lots of synthetic babys hehe.

Priss- Get buried if she ever gets found...But, assuming she does live she would launch her music carrier. and Marry Leon

Sylia- Open up a new store in America and possibly hire Linna and Nene. She would also give Nigel some loving :D

All funtioning boomers that hadn't been effected by the sotai phenomina would remain functional, so there would still be rogue boomers maybe. But I am guessing all the boomers would be shut down, after all. wouldn't you?

orochi X
28-05-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by cyberapple
Nene- She would get togther with Macky and have lots of synthetic babys hehe.

Ewwness!

Priss, Some desert nomads hunt her down and eat her
Linna and Nene, Nene kills Linna while sleeping and eats her

I cant think up anything for the rest of them

charlie
28-05-2002, 06:15 AM
hmm...

nene and linna, naked on the island together, realise their hidden passions for one another. (bgc: hentai edition?)
then a coconut falls out of the tree and lands on their head, killing them.

Priss: lost in dessert, umbrella falls on her head.

sylia and nigel get married, at the ceremony makey goes rogue, cathing the boquet, and throwing it at sylia, hitting her in the head.

Linna32
28-05-2002, 06:21 AM
nothing would happen, priss would die in the desert, linna and nene would get rescued syllia would be haunted for the rest of her life and have a psychological disorder, and all the ks would be able to communicate through thoughts which is rather interesting, they share one mind (or in other words they can see whats going on in eachother's heads) and fianlly
Linna- the owner of Hugh Geit corporation
Nene- a police officer
Syllia- retires to a quite life

cyberapple
28-05-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by charlie
at the ceremony makey goes rogue, cathing the boquet, and throwing it at sylia, hitting her in the head.

But Mackey has already gone rogue.
I don't think you can go unrogue and then rogue again. Or did I miss somthing? :p

Linna32
28-05-2002, 06:22 AM
in teh last episode mackey is alive again at syllia's old home (with syllia of course)

charlie
28-05-2002, 06:33 AM
rogue like when he went to see galatea.
except without galatea to control him he could go all crazy and try to kill everyone.
that would make an interesting episode. especially when sylia tries to crush his core or whatever.

Linna32
28-05-2002, 06:35 AM
hi!!!!! welcome to the bgc forum, saw you here the other night and was disappointed that you didnt post anyhting in here well its about time we got ppl joining the forum again

cyberapple
28-05-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by charlie
rogue like when he went to see galatea.
except without galatea to control him he could go all crazy and try to kill everyone.
that would make an interesting episode. especially when sylia tries to crush his core or whatever.

He went rogue not long after he was created. He even said it, he told Nene in the scene where galatia is trying to "connect" with them.

black_angel
28-05-2002, 07:42 AM
HERES WHAT I THINK!

Nene - becomes a graphic desighner

Linna - searches for another dream to follow

Priss - keeps on singing and go on tour like she promisess

Sylia - starts and anti-smash scotch glass company and become even richer! ^_^

DNA_Master
28-05-2002, 09:32 AM
Sylia and Nigel are recruited by a mercenary outfite called the "Red Panthers" as advisors and engineering officers.

Linna goes back to being an "office bunny", eventually becoming CEO of Tokyo Reconstruction Inc.

Nene is fired from the ADP for being AWOL in an emergency. She is then recruited by the Red Panthes as their resident hacker.

Priss is killed as the Red Panther's first operation with their new power suits. The payment was received by an anonmous group of internet users called only "society for the destruction of priss". This immediatly puts the Red Panthers in the world's good books.

Leon, distressed over the death of Priss, tries to attack Red Panther headquarters in a K-suit. Small pieces of the k-suit where later found in high earth orbit, and the main body was spotted in a 10 meter deep crater on the moon.

Linna Y
28-05-2002, 07:56 PM
I'm sure that Priss, Nene and Linna would be all found, as wouldn't the battle suits have some type of tracking device in them?

Linna wouldn't become an 'office bunny' - perhaps she would seek another underground world-saving outfit to join.

Nene probably use her hacking skills to earn a living.

Sylia will definately have to take some time off from the world, with Nigel of course.

Priss would be with Leon and continue singing

btw: who are the 'Red Panthers'?

Shax
29-05-2002, 12:51 AM
Even if there are tracking devices in the suits, they probably can't function after the suits melted. Lets face it, the chances of Priss surviving is almost zero, and unless a ship finds the other 2 girls, they probably won't live for very long either.

Ramiel_5th
29-05-2002, 03:29 AM
I was thinking Hentai to but on a more reasonable note I think Priss might get found and gets hooked up with Leon. Linna dies in a scooter accident. Sylia kills mackey becuase "I HATE BOOMERS!" (smashes glass object), and Nene being unemployed after the closing of the ADP does a nude photo shoot and then kills sylia cos of Mackey!
And Henderson helps Nene kill Sylia so he can pursue his lifelong desire to become a cross dressing fashion designer and have a sexual based relationship with Nene when he hires her to work for him as a model!:D
Daley is distruaght after he finds out how serious Leon and Priss are and becomes a necrophiliac and begins a meaningful relationship with the late Mackey and also has an affair with the late Sylia!
Nigel grows tired of fixing bikes and toasters and designs a boomer vibrator and becomes an instant millionare but dies a year or so later after he lay in a drunken coma and was suffocated by his own vomit!

cyberapple
29-05-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Ramiel_5th
I was thinking Hentai to but on a more reasonable note I think Priss might get found and gets hooked up with Leon. Linna dies in a scooter accident. Sylia kills mackey becuase "I HATE BOOMERS!" (smashes glass object), and Nene being unemployed after the closing of the ADP does a nude photo shoot and then kills sylia cos of Mackey!
And Henderson helps Nene kill Sylia so he can pursue his lifelong desire to become a cross dressing fashion designer and have a sexual based relationship with Nene when he hires her to work for him as a model!:D
Daley is distruaght after he finds out how serious Leon and Priss are and becomes a necrophiliac and begins a meaningful relationship with the late Mackey and also has an affair with the late Sylia!
Nigel grows tired of fixing bikes and toasters and designs a boomer vibrator and becomes an instant millionare but dies a year or so later after he lay in a drunken coma and was suffocated by his own vomit!

Well, some one has quite a violent mind hehe.
Perhaps you would benifit from some valium? :p

DNA_Master
29-05-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Linna Y
btw: who are the 'Red Panthers'?

An elite force of mercenaries based out of a country that will remain unnamed... except for two clues: "souther hemisphere" and "gidday, mate"..

actually, they where the Starseige (not tribes.. the origional starseige! stomp around in a mecha!) unit. we kicked some serious Glitch backside, let me tell you that.

Mr Suzuki
30-05-2002, 01:10 AM
Assuming they all get back to civilzation:

Priss becomes a major rock star, not just a local artist.
Linna...haven't thought where she might go.
Nene starts going after other hackers, and also hooks up with Mackey.
Sylia marries Nigel and mellows out.
Henderson, being immortal:lol:, continues to watch over Sylia's family...forever!