View Full Version : Ccs Play Thread!

ChibiFire
17-06-2002, 12:31 PM
Ok, anyone who wanna play some CCS RPG. here. start whenever you're ready :D

Ronin Aquila
18-06-2002, 12:32 AM
As Sakura:

"Oh no, I'm late!! I'm late!!" :eek:

Touya: So strange for a monster to be up this late.

"Sakura is not a monster!!" :mad: (Tramples Touya's foot)

Touya: What are you rushing for, it's a Sunday for crying out loud.

"Li-Kun promised to teach me a bit of Kung Fu, so he's invited me to his house today." :kawaii:

Touya: (Going SD with anger at the mention of Li)

"Idekimasu!!"

(Thinks To Herself) "Li says that I am a bother to look after every time a Clow Card attacks me. Sakura will do her best!!"

The scene suddenly is saturated with a warm glow as cherry blossoms swarm through the air, accompanied by fairytale like music.

This naturally cues the appearance of handsome old Yukito. :kawaii:

Alright, next turn. ;)

Steathassasn
22-06-2002, 06:45 AM
:: keo who is usually up early in the morning makes his way to the park and plants him self on the park bench...and leans back against the bench ..and looks towards the rising sun..he seemed to be in a slight trance ..a slight breeze blows his light blue hair infront of his face...keo takes his hand and moves it out of his face and smiles ..and then nods off as he always does and sleeps..in the middle of the park. :

Ivy
22-06-2002, 09:22 PM
*Just thought I would post for me and Blade we are curently developing our character so we will be posting soon *I hope* Just though I would keep you updated*

Blade R
23-06-2002, 10:53 PM
Further down the road, two figures appear. At first, you can't really see them, but as they walk closer and closer to Sakura, Touya, and Yukito you can see that both are girls. One walks along casually, she glances from one side to the other occasionally, as if expecting something to happen. The other almost dances allong, laughing occasionaly.

As they begin to walk past the group, Sakura (too busy looking at Yukito) bumps into one of them, the more serious one. As she quickly regains her balence, the more childish girl laughs.

"Watch where you're going you little brat!"

Both look about Sakura's age, maybe a year older. The 'serious one' had long indago hair tied back with a blood red headband, while the other has short spiked balck hair with red tips. But they have an aura of one who has seen and done many things. Before the others can say anything, the girls turn and walk away with a "hmph". but before she turns, a glimse of the serious one's eyes is seen. Their not normal, or even all one color, but two, blue and magenta....

Ivy
23-06-2002, 11:03 PM
The more childish girl giggled. Her one blue and the other green eyes shone with mischief as she looked at Sakura. She giggled again as she bounced around then looked back at Sakura, she seemed to have brushed off being ran into. "Hey sorry about her I tell her she needs to lighten up but nooo." She laughed once more as she sprinted to catch up with the other girl.

When they were far away from Sakura the girl whispered, "It's her alright the Clow mistress..." She became more serious as she uttered those few words.

They walked and then they made it to the school all there was to do was register... That wouldn't be too hard.

Blade R
23-06-2002, 11:13 PM
"You're sure...good."

They walk up to register. Once they fill out the neccesary forms. The person looks at them and smiles.

"Ok miss Oni Nasilika you and your sister Akuma are registered. I hope to see you tomorow!!"

As the girls walk away, the indigo haired one snorts.

"That guy is way too cheerful. Don't you agree Akuma?"

She looks over to see her jumping around several feet away.

"Ok then, I know your opinion."

She rolls her eyes, then walks over and grabs her.

"Common, Moro and Suru will be waiting."

Ivy
23-06-2002, 11:18 PM
"Aww your no fun...can we stop at the park and get ice cream and then well go see Moro and Suru, Or better yet well take them out for ice cream they haven't had a treat for a while don't you agree Oni?" Oni just rolled her eyes at the chearful girl Akuma. "Oh common pretty please! We haven't don't anything fun since we got here."

Blade R
23-06-2002, 11:23 PM
"Oy fine!! Well go get them and go out for Ice cream!!! Why I got stuck with you having the same last name as me is a mystery."

As they get back to their small house. The girls go up stairs.

"Just remember, no one is to see them...last time you almost got us discovered!!"

Going into her room, she picks up a small bag and walks out.

"Yo, Akuma! Hurry up!!"

Ivy
23-06-2002, 11:30 PM
Akuma pick up her small backpack and stuffed what appeared to be a stuff animal in it with her wallet. "Yah I'm coming!" She yelled back as she bounced down the stairs.

When they reached the park Akuma saw a man sleeping on the bench. She walked up to him slowly then took a deep breath and yelled "HEY!! Are you okay?!" The man jumped but didn't get a glimps of the girl as she ran towards Oni. "ICE CREAM!!!" She yelled happily as she went up to the ice cream man and got a triple scoop bubble gum Ice cream and then a strawberry cheesecake Ice cream.

Blade R
23-06-2002, 11:38 PM
Oni shakes her head.

''Akuma...where do you get that energy from?"

She walks up and ges a single scoop cookie dough, then a mint chocolate chip one. Somethign in her pack moves and a small head peeks out.

'Is that for me?? 'Cause I'm STARVING!!!'

"Moro! Get back in there!!"

She shoves the head back down, then walks over to a secluded bench. Taking off the pack, she opens it and looks inside.

"Ok, Now you can come out."

Ivy
23-06-2002, 11:43 PM
Akuma looked at her and laughed "Sugar and lots of it!" She opened her pack and gave the strawbarry cheesecake to Suru as he landed on her lap taking the ice cream and eating it up. Akuma just started eating her triple scoop bubble gum ice cream. "So tomorrow we start school and well be with them..." They exchanged knowing glances then went back to eating their ice cream.

Steathassasn
24-06-2002, 01:08 AM
:: keo is awaken suddenly from his nap...and reaches behind his head and ruffles his scraches his head and yawns ::

man what time is it ...:: his eyes suddenly spots a ice cream cart as he lifts him self from the park bench...his feet taking soft steps as he made his way towards the cart...his hand moving his hair slightly behind his ear...he yawns as he finnaly reaches the cart and looks at the choices ..he rests his elbows on the cart and holds his head up ..and looks up at the ice cream vendor wearily::

so...what's good...

:: vendor :: well...Moose Tracks is very popular

:: keo :: ill take what ever isnt selling

:: vendor :: ok ..how many :: keo puts up two fingers and yawns. the vendor complies and gives keo two scoups of pennut butter and coffee ice cream...keo leaves some money on the cart and leaves..::

:: he walks out of the park and heads towards the school...he catches up to the two girls .{ akuma & Oni }..and passes them..he seemed to be in the same age range as the two girls...he continued to act as if they or anybody else didnt exist as he headed towards the school..continuing to take long licks of his ice cream..managing not to get a single drop on his fav. black school uni..his head tilted slightly upwards ::

i hope i wont be late...: sighs::

ChibiFire
24-06-2002, 05:23 AM
Syaoran sighed in relief as he unpacked the final suitcase.

Finally! I can't believe I packed so much!

He sat down on one of the chairs and looked at a picture that was taken the last time he was in Japan.

Sakura seems so happy... I wonder how she's doing... Hm, to call or not to call...

Syaoran went to get something to drink, deciding that he'll meet with Sakuar tomorrow at school

akki
24-06-2002, 04:27 PM
Swinging her feet, Akki sat alone on a bench within the school yards. She looks around, for someone to talk to.. but sees no one. She smiles inspite of being alone as she lets out a rather large yawn.
In habit her hand moves to her face and swishes a couple strands of brilliant red hair from her eyes, to rest behind her ear. Looking down, she sighed and spoke to herself, "I'm bored-bored."

Blade R
24-06-2002, 05:28 PM
Oni looked at the guy as he passed.

"Well, he seems to ignor everthing around him, we woun't have to worry about him, right Akuma....Akuma? WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR A MINUTE!!!"

She sighs and finishes off her ice cream, then looks at the little creature beside her.

"What about you Moro?"

He takes his head out of the ice cream cone and looks at her.

'What guy?'

"OY!! You're all hopeless!!!!"

Ivy
24-06-2002, 05:39 PM
Akuma head comes away from the ice cream, "Hmm Ok I'll listen to you this once..." she said grinning. "So what were you talking about?"

Blade R
24-06-2002, 05:43 PM
"Forget it, he's gone now anyway."

She sighs again and then grins.

"Well, should we go and 'explore' our class like we were invited to do today?"

Ivy
24-06-2002, 05:47 PM
"YAH!!!" she yelled as she jumped up from the bench. She stuffed Suru into her bag. "LETS GO!!" She grabbed Oni's hand and dragged her back towards the school where the children should of already started arriving. The first person they saw really didn't make them happy though.

Blade R
24-06-2002, 05:58 PM
She barely had time to put Moro away when Akuma drug her to the school. But both stopped when they saw Sakura standing there. Oni snarls a bit before regaining control of herself. Snorting she walks past her, draging Akuma with her.

akki
24-06-2002, 06:10 PM
Akki smiled to herself as she watch the girls walk in to the school. Quickly she jumped from the bench and sprinted in the doors, leaving a dust trail behind her. She dug around and though her bag as she made her way to the classroom. When she reached her destination she paused for a second.
"No one's here?" She peeked her head around the corner, looking back and forth. Giving out an evil laugh she pulled out what she was searching for in her bag.
A sock puppet.
Skipping she found her desk and slipped the sock on her hand. Amazingly enough the sock looked like Kero-chan, wings and all.
She pointed her hand at the door, and waited for someone to enter, "This will be fun-fun!"

Ivy
24-06-2002, 06:13 PM
Akuma walked into the classroom that they would be joining the next day. There were only a one person in the class at this time but her attention was drawn to both me and Oni. I felt nervous I try and hide the shy person I am by being loud but I wasn't as cofindent as Oni.

akki
24-06-2002, 06:33 PM
Akki smiled somewhat at the two that entered the room. Tilting her head, strands of bright red hair falls in to her eyes.
Quickly she moved the Kero-chan sock-puppet up to her mouth so that no one could see her actually talking.
"Hi-hi! Who are you-yous?"

Ivy
24-06-2002, 06:36 PM
Akuma laughed at the strange girl. "I'm Akuma and this is Oni." She said. "I have to ask why do you have a sock puppet?"

akki
24-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Akki smirked behind the sock-puppet, still looking at the two. Her eyes darted back and forth between them, "Nice to meet-meet you."

Realizing that someone had actually said something to her, she looked straight down at her fabric friend, but didn't move it.

"What sock puppet?" She smiled, with an expression on her face that almost imitated Ed from Cowboy Bebop.

Ivy
24-06-2002, 06:54 PM
"Uh never mind..." Akuma sighed. Oni seemed to find this girl weired she dicided to pull Akuma out of the room. "Bye" She waved to the girl with a sock puppet.

akki
24-06-2002, 06:58 PM
Akki frowned as she watched the girls leave the room. She let her arms drop down to the side of the desk, as well as her head.
BAM!
She looked back up and over to the door, "You blew it again Akki-Akki.. no friends for you."
Rubbing her now red face she stuffed the sock back into her bag.

Blade R
24-06-2002, 11:45 PM
Once in the hall, Oni looked at Akuma.

"Oy, I can't believe we're going to be stuck in a class with her!!!"

Oni peeks around and looks at the girl. She feels a rusling in her bag and looks back to see moro's head poping out.

'Why would she have a puppet that looked like him?'

"Probably coincidence. I doubt that SHE whould be a part of this."

Ivy
25-06-2002, 06:51 AM
"I think your right she just doesn't seem like she has any magical lineage. Don't be so hard on her she just needs a friend I guess. Maybe that's why she wanted to get to know us." Akuma said peeking around the corner looking at the girl. "Well where do you wanna go now?"

ChibiFire
25-06-2002, 07:39 AM
OOC: Why don't we just call this RPG, Akki's horror show? x.X;;;

IC: Syaoran walked down the halls of the school in search for his locker. He did his best to stay away from anyone he knew, not wanting to ruin the surprise.
'Well, another corner to turn...'
Not noticing where he was going, Syaoran bumped into Akuma.
"Oi, this just isn't my day. I'm so sorry, are you all right?"

Ivy
25-06-2002, 09:17 AM
Akuma turned and looked at him. 'I sense Clow Reed in him.' She smiled and answered, "It's alright I'm fine."

akki
25-06-2002, 02:35 PM
Wimpering, Akki made her way from her desk. She shoved her head out of the door way and smiled. Spotting Syaoran and the others, she slammed herself down on to the ground.. tryin to look flat as a pancake. Slowly she slid herself across the floor, standing again as she reached the other side of the hall.

Peeking her head around the lockers Akki silently placed her hand into her bag.. removing another sock puppet.

Giggling evily Akki whispered to herself, "And they're off! The young boy has bumped-bumped in to the young female!" She let the sock puppet around the corner, making him visible to the others in the hall. The puppet was wearing a small black suit, which made him look like a tiny yellow James Bond.

She darted back to the other side of the hall, humming the James Bond theme loudly.

(OOC: Sorry.. I just get really quirky. O.o; I hope I'm not coming off too crazy... am I?)

Blade R
25-06-2002, 02:45 PM
(Don't worry, So far Akki is more of comic relief than of crazyness.)

Turning quickly around, Oni looks at him. The look on her face was one of surprise and distress.

~Two of them?? How can there be two?~

She quickly gets over her initial surprise and her face become calm and serious again.

"And you are?"

From the pack on her back, Moro peeps over her shoulder, hiding in her hair so as not to be seen.

'He definatly has you know who in him though,' he whispers in her ear.

ChibiFire
25-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Syaoran scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.
"Name's Li Syaoran. Just moved back here. I really am sorry for bumping into you! Is there anyway I could make it up to you?"
'Just don't take too long, I still need to find Sakura!'

OOC: speaking of Sakura... Yoohoo! Rorin! you still with us, Aquila? oO

akki
25-06-2002, 03:12 PM
Akki's eyebrows perked up, as she listened into the conversation.

"Und who ist theeesss Saaa-kuu-raaaa?" She looked to her friend now dubbed: 'Sock-puppet.'
"Yuu have no an-zer foor mii?" She rattled her head from side to side tryin to knock out the weird pattern of speech. Akki smiled again, this time it was a large mischievous one that slit her face from ear to ear. Sock-Puppet, controlled by her hand, slammed his face in to the door, and looked up at Akki.
"Yuu giveee mii an-zers, nooww Zock-pa-pet!"

Ivy
25-06-2002, 03:22 PM
"You lived here before? I understand now!" she said clapping her hands together. Suru poked his head out of his pack and said, "if he has clow magic in him then he must know the clow mistress." Akuma giggled "so did you go to this school before? Any nice girls that you liked Li-kun?" 'If I can get him to say something to hint anything it will be easier on us.' She smiled looking at him inwardly cringing that she was talking to clows decendent so nicely.

akki
25-06-2002, 04:09 PM
(OOC.. Anyone alive? We had such a long stream of posts :D :D Cept.. Akki is all.. freaky by herself.)

Blade R
26-06-2002, 12:24 AM
Oni listens to the conversation, Akuma had always been better at talkign to other people their age. Her eyes dart to corner where she knew the other girl was. Then shruging, she turns back to the conversation. Moro, hidden in her hair, was also listening. Listening for any clues that may point to the Clow Mistress.

ChibiFire
26-06-2002, 01:24 AM
OOC: in the Manga, both Sakura and Syaoran admitted to having feelings towards each other. just know where I'm coming from. they even gave each other teddy-bears! the one Syaoran got has wings! ^.^

IC: "Er, well, I donno. We seemed to be hitting it off last time I was here, but now..."
Syaoran said, trying to find the purpose behind the girl's question.
'No way on Earth could she be hitting on me, right? Please, god, don't let her be hitting on me...'

OOC: :p

Mystical Saria
26-06-2002, 01:54 AM
ooc: sorry....haven't been on the net for awhile! What time of day is it suppose to be in the rpg?

ic: Tomoyo looked around for Sakura. She had thought of a great idea for their school project that they were both working on together. She just had to tell Sakura. She kept looking but could not find her, instead she found Syaroan talking to some girl. She quickly ran to him.
"Hello Syaroan! How are you?" she smiled. "You haven't seen Sakura by any chance?"

ChibiFire
26-06-2002, 04:32 AM
"Oh, no, Tomoyo-Chan, I haven't. I was about to go looking for her myself when I bumped into this girl here, looking for my old locker. So, how have you been doing?"
He asked her, turning away from Oni and Akuma.
"Haven't seen you in a while either."

OOC: o.O damn, Syaoran came out so flirty like! but he's just friends with Tomoyo! I just loooooove S+S!

Steathassasn
26-06-2002, 04:41 AM
:: keo spots akki ..and laughs a little at her antics and strolls over to her ..his hands shoved into his pockets...on his way over to her ..he spots the other girls again..as well as tomoyo and syaroan...he waves to them as he walks past them....his soft foot steps stop right infont of Akki who was talking to her sock puppet ::

hello there...sock puppets...cool..used to have one when i was a little younger.....so ..whats your name

:: he smiles brightly ..which was something he rarely did ..a few strands of hair fall infront of his eyes ::

oh..by the way..names keo..

:: he extends his hand for her to shake it ::

Ivy
26-06-2002, 08:39 AM
Akuma whispered to Oni, "Sakura do you think she might be the mistress?" She looked at Tomoyo and Syaoran talking. The new girl Tomoyo didn't have any magic but Syaoran... She spoke out to them. "So who is this Sakura and what does she look like?" 'If Syaoran had anything to do with anyone it would be the clow mistress," she thought.

ChibiFire
26-06-2002, 09:55 AM
"Oh, Sakura? Just someone from class."
Syaoran turned his head to Tomoyo so that Oni and Akuma couldn't see his eyes and winked at Tomoyo, telling her to play along.
"So, Tomoyo, what plans do YOU have for tonight?"
Syaoran said as he put his arm around Tomoyo's shoulder, finally deciding that the dull buzz in the back of his head was because something was wrong with Oni and Akume. He just prayed that Tomoyo wouldn't freak out.

Blade R
26-06-2002, 10:07 AM
Oni looks at Akuma.

"It must be her, that Sakura," she whispers. "But be careful, I think he might be wary of us already. Don't let your gaurd down."

Her lips break into a small grin, and if you had been close enough, you would have heard her laugh alomst silently.

"Well Akuma, these two won't be any help, how 'bout we have a look for ourselves?"

akki
26-06-2002, 11:54 AM
Akki's face lit up as she smiled at the person talking to her. She quickly relized that she was indeed talking to her sock, and shoved it behind her back. Giggling she managed to pull the sock off her hand, and met with his hand.

"I'm Akki!" Her words were somewhat loud and peircing, but her smile was soft. A light blush melted across her cheeks as she pulled her hand back.

She giggled again as she peered up at him. Her feet started to move, sparking her head to bounce along. Jumping up and down franticly she tilted her head to the side, her red hair yet again falling in to her view.

"How old-old are you?"

Mystical Saria
26-06-2002, 06:37 PM
Tomoyo looked at Syaoran's arm and started to freak out.
"Er....no I'm not going anywhere tonight?" she said.
She looked at the other two kids and wondered who they were. She then looked back at Syaraon, suddenly realising what he was doing. "I'd LOVE to get started on our school project TOGETHER!"
She smiled and looked back at the two kid. What was wrong with them?

Ivy
26-06-2002, 10:13 PM
"Well it was great talking to you but we really must go you know, and Li-kun you really must know how forced that looks." She skipped away pulling Oni with her while Syaoran blinked blankly at them.

Blade R
26-06-2002, 10:55 PM
Once they were a good distance away, Oni turns to Akuma.

"My my, they sure do catch on fast. They may not know what our true motives and such are, but they know that something isn't right. We'll hafta keep a close eye on them. What do you think Akuma?"

Ivy
26-06-2002, 11:01 PM
"Well we definatly have to be weiry of clows decendants that's for sure. I also have a pretty good idea that he happens to like the mistress so if you get him then the mistress will come running and she'll probably won't be able to do anything to save him. She is definatly not as strong as Clow himself and that works to our advantage and since we have gotten stronger it's all the better." She said in a hushed whisper so no one passing by would hear all the while smirking. "Ugh that was torture being polite calling a decendent of clow Li-kun. I would have rather been dead."

Blade R
26-06-2002, 11:09 PM
"Remeber though, we must play it cool, be nice, and things liek that until we have them in the palms of our hands.....Where's Suru?"

Ivy
26-06-2002, 11:16 PM
"In my bag," She said pulling it up and opening it, but all they saw were books. "Sh*t, He must of fell out when I was jumping along. I hope he acts like a stuffed animal like he's suppost to when he's jolted out of my bag. What is this like the 57th time? I have to go back now."

Blade R
26-06-2002, 11:20 PM
Moro shakes his head at this.

'When will he learn to hold on?'

Oni shrugs and follows Akuma back to try and find Suru.

Ivy
26-06-2002, 11:25 PM
She walked along the hall and then she saw him he was on the ground near Syaoran. "Noo not near him! He'll suspect something even more now! I can't believe it!" She cried slapping her forehead. In the distance she heard, "Hey what's this? It almost looks like Kero-chan doesn't it Syaoran?" Tomoyo said. "Let me see," Syaoran said while taking Suru in his hands. "Get your hands off him you scum," she growled but she was too quiet and Syaoran didn't hear.

ChibiFire
27-06-2002, 04:07 AM
"Hey, it DOES look a bit like Kero-Chan! Well, all the more reasons to find Sakura now!"
Syaoran said as he stuffed Moro in his backpack (:P).
"Ok, I think I'll try catching her at her house, while you try... wherever, ok? I'll see you later, Tomoy-Chan!"
Syaoran said as he left the school, Moro still in his bag (:P)

OOC: Please don't control our characters like that again, ok? it's not nice :nono:

Ivy
27-06-2002, 09:27 AM
*oh sorry won't happen again.*

Blade R
27-06-2002, 11:11 AM
OOC: It's not Moro, it's Suru. Moro is still with Oni.

IC: Oni, Moro, and Akuma watched them go with Suru, with dismay.

'Well, that's not good..'

"Great! this is soooooo not good. If they discover us, everything will go horribly wrong. Have any of your plans ready Akuma?"

Blade R
27-06-2002, 11:19 AM
(Here are some pics to let you see what we look like.)

http://www.geocities.com/islandbeyond/oniakuma.html

Ivy
27-06-2002, 11:30 AM
"Suru no... Hmm? Plan? A plan well...WAIT! This is great! Suru can spy on him for us." She looked triumphant but her face quickly frowned again. "But if he blows his cover we'll be doomed."

Blade R
27-06-2002, 01:39 PM
"Akuma, don't forget the gardian of the Clow Mistress either. Some way shape or form he will get discovered."

Oni sighs.

"Well then, for now I guess we just follow them."

Ivy
27-06-2002, 02:18 PM
She sighed, "I know I know. Yah lets go." They both went outside following Syaoran.

Steathassasn
28-06-2002, 01:26 AM
well..akki ..im 12...how old are you

:: he said with a large smile ..his cut off leather gloves moving his hair again away out of his face as he continued to talk to her ::

whats up with using the sock puppets ...then again ..i guess they dont talk back do they..

:: keo laughs a little and looks at his watch :: well we got some time left..

what do you wana do :: he smiles ::

Night Sabre 2040
28-06-2002, 07:41 AM
SORRY SORRY SORRY! :bawling: ive been really busy and havent been able to play good old Yukito, as soon as someone starts me off ill get on the job once again sorry :(

Night Sabre 2040
28-06-2002, 07:42 AM
SORRY SORRY SORRY! :bawling: ive been really busy and havent been able to play good old Yukito, as soon as someone starts me off ill get on the job once again sorry :(

i know this makes me seem even worse but could i just get the english names and whos playin im man im soooo sorry :(

Blade R
28-06-2002, 10:39 AM
(Hey, it's ok. What I'm really wondering is where Ronin got to...Sakura needs to make an appearance soon.)

Ronin Aquila
28-06-2002, 11:29 AM
Same here!! Sorry Sorry!! :kawaii: :heh:

akki
28-06-2002, 08:03 PM
Taking in a huge breath, Akki just kinda stood there. She smiled widely, at him.
"IamtenyearsoldSockpuppetsaremyfriendsIdonthaveanypeople friendsandsockpuppetsarntcruellikethepeopleMybloodtypei sAIliketotakehotshowersandplayontheswingsIwouldliketodo anything!"
She heaved in to a pile on the floor, tryin to catch her breath.

Blade R
28-06-2002, 10:46 PM
"Ok, we follow, just keep a good distance away this time!!"

Steathassasn
29-06-2002, 06:26 AM
:: keo laughs and smlies at the little girl...he raises his index finger to his chin and starts thinking...then moves his hand away and snaps his fingers...and takes a deep breath..then tries to talk like akki ::

"dontsayyou'lldoanythingcausewhatifsomeoneasksyoutojumpo ffabridgetheywouldcallyoualiarcauseyousaidyouwoulddoany thingandyoudontwanttobeknownasaliarright?"

:: coughs a little and gasps :: man thats hard ...

Ivy
29-06-2002, 03:55 PM
"Right!" She snuck into a bush and moved slowly tracking Syaoran just like assasins (*That's not spelled right I know*) "Hehe this is fun, too bad poor Suru is in trouble,"said Akuma.

Blade R
29-06-2002, 07:31 PM
Oni, meanwhile, took to higher route via tree top.

"Just hope I don't run out of trees," she mutters

Mystical Saria
29-06-2002, 10:04 PM
Tomoyo giggled and smiled as she waved goodbye to Syaoran and started walking to Sakura's house.
"Maybe she know what's going on?" she thought.

Ivy
01-07-2002, 09:39 PM
(Chow all I'm getting reaqinted with the great outdoors. Blade if you need me to do something just take over my character. I should be back sunday.)

Night Sabre 2040
04-07-2002, 07:58 AM
arghhhh this is pissing me off. My isp has been screwin me around lately so now that im back ill start again :p

akki
23-07-2002, 07:57 PM
[Okay.. what happened? x.x Did we just die or something? *pouts*]

Blade R
24-07-2002, 07:26 PM
(*is dead untill furthur posting*)

Steathassasn
25-07-2002, 02:54 AM
[FONT=arial] ( does this mean im dead too .. ? ) [FONT/]

Ivy
25-07-2002, 10:44 PM
*umm I guess we all don't have any ideas well neither do I so *dies**

ChibiFire
26-07-2002, 01:34 AM
I guess it's my fault, being admin or mod or whatever for this RPG. you see, I started this RPG because my other CCS RPG was dying. but then it as alive! so I kinda lost my will to play here :( add to that the fact that our Sakura is MIA, and we got ourselves a dead dead RPG x.X

kill me if you want, but I'm really really sorry :(

anyone else has any better plot ideas, or wants to play Sakura?

Night Sabre 2040
27-07-2002, 04:23 AM
yeh *dead* sorry i did nothing so im sorry :(

Steathassasn
29-07-2002, 01:24 AM
i had a story line...well really some sort of fan fic crazyness...anyway

i was thinking ..what if there was another deck of cards

what if the knowlege to make clou cards was passed on in secret ... what would the world be like..

well..its not really a story line ..just a idea ..if anyone is interested...

Blade R
29-07-2002, 12:53 PM
(*thinks* works for me.)

Ivy
29-07-2002, 07:18 PM
*yah that's kewl, I can work with that.*

akki
29-07-2002, 07:36 PM
[Ooooooo!! Me likie! I'll go with it.. not sure how Akki will fit in. But okay. ^.^ I like crazy. Plus I get really bored with out something to RP on!! I'm in!!!]

Steathassasn
30-07-2002, 06:57 AM
( great ...didnt think you guys would like it ..

now all we need is a SL and we will be set..maybe you guys could do that ..cause...im not really good at it ..>.< )

ChibiFire
30-07-2002, 07:03 AM
ok, so we have a plot! oh, and... anyone wanna be SYAORAN ?!?!?!

that's right, I'm giving my fav bishie up for adoption! I play Sakura on that other RPG I'm in and I like it! and, since our Sakura up and went, I don't see any problem with that ^.^ of course, I can be both :tongue3:

akki
30-07-2002, 04:24 PM
[On the Li-kun matter.. I could convince my sister to get in here and do it. She's -really- good at getting in to character. She writes ficcies all the time, and she's doing a Gundam RPG on another board. She'd just have to use my name to do it. ^.^ I think she'd like to too. Hehe. She's a CCS freak. She's got.. all of the DVDs released so far. So. If you want her to.. just say so!]

Blade R
30-07-2002, 04:50 PM
If Ivy still wants to, I'd like to be the same baddie. If she doesn't join again, I'll take my char and make her more good than bad.

akki
31-07-2002, 04:06 PM
[Yupyup. She said she'd do it. Soooooo... want her to? x.x]

Ivy
01-08-2002, 12:22 AM
Blade I'm surprised you know I wouldn't bail on a character I will stay a baddie MEWHAHAHA:evil:

ChibiFire
01-08-2002, 02:31 AM
Um, I donno...

*huggles Syaoran-Kun*

Syaoran: hey, let go!

:bawling: I CAN'T LET HIM GO...

*sob* but he's your sis'. *hands Syaoran over*

Syaoran: what am I, a piece of proparty?!

well, yes, if I were CLAMP.

Syaoran: *blink*

Steathassasn
01-08-2002, 03:47 PM
( hi ..its me again....did anyone come up with a sl yet...using the other deck senario...if not ..then that means im gona have to write one :: cries ;: and i dun wana..)

akki
01-08-2002, 08:08 PM
[Right now I feel really stupid.. but what do you mean by.. sl?]

Blade R
01-08-2002, 09:41 PM
(Syaoran Li (or however lee, lei, li is spelled in CCS))

akki
02-08-2002, 01:15 PM
[Okay. That's what I thought. Then my wild brain started to play tricks on me.. that made me think that you people knew all these terms and things and were keeping them from me.. and then I turned around to see a three headed monkey---

Steathassasn
02-08-2002, 03:19 PM
( SL = Story line T.T )

akki
02-08-2002, 07:32 PM
[Bwahaha! Storyline.. o.o Um. Nope, not me. Konie might.. You'll have to explain alittle more to her.]

Konie: OK... I'm still a *teeny* bit fuzzy on this whole thing... OK, so there's another set of cards... is this like a completely different universe? Did the Clow Cards exist and there's just another set?... and would the knowledge on how to make Clow Cards be passed down thru Clow Reed's family line... like thru the Li's?

Steathassasn
02-08-2002, 11:26 PM
( lets see if i can clear things up ...i hope >.<

1)...to make it easier ( or i think its easier ) yes..its a new universe

2) yes..the clow cards do exsist... the secound deck is created after one of clow reed's students left him and decided to make a deck with out Reed's guidence...relying on what he learned and some black magic

3) passing down the knowledge of making the cards

this knowledge is only past down to thouse who a direct decidents of Reed..or ..who have collected all of the original cards ( something that hasnt been done until recently )

although one is taught to make cards...as a precasution all decks that are created ....are destroyed...or..they are locked away...the maker will be punished...if the cards suddenly are released or they are used for cruel puproses

or something worse..

i duno if that helped...it was just an idea..but now it sounds a little like Yugio dont you think ..0.0

ok whos got another idea to throw around.....)