PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Gundam

Kusunagi
11-08-2002, 06:00 AM
Whats your favorite Gundam?

Once again I am new to this site and I wasn't about to scroll through all 16 pages to see if this was a thread already!

I watch alota anime, but i am also new to Gundam so there's alot I don't know.

Eddy
11-08-2002, 08:14 AM
probarbly "The-0".

such a cool mean looking piece of titans machinery. and hid had a beam sabre too:D

DarkMagician
11-08-2002, 09:03 AM
Gundam Epyon's my fav

Ichitaka Seto
11-08-2002, 09:15 AM
Gundam F-91

James
11-08-2002, 10:10 AM
Wing Gundam Zero Custom

Can't beat them wings...:lol:

If I was going for a UC mobile suit then I'd have to pick the RX-178 Mk. II

EVA fiend
11-08-2002, 10:25 AM
The Wing Gundam Zero Custom is very cool (I love the 'angel' wings)..., but I think my faves are the RX-93 Nu Gundam, & the MSN-04 Sazabi..., my choices are not based on any of the Gundam series that I've seen (which isn't very many I have to admit).., but on the numerous model kits that I've built...,

Hanamichi
11-08-2002, 11:49 AM
RX-93 or MSN-04!!! -> cant decide though:confused:

Black Vixen
11-08-2002, 12:41 PM
Hm...Deathscythe Hell...Custom, yeah, why not.
I like the wings- so much for angel...;)

James
11-08-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by EVA fiend
my choices are not based on any of the Gundam series that I've seen (which isn't very many I have to admit).., but on the numerous model kits that I've built...,

Same here...

Never seen Zeta yet, but it looks good.

Got the RX-178 PG though. Gotta love them Perfect Grades. :D

EVA fiend
11-08-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by James

Same here...

Never seen Zeta yet, but it looks good.

Got the RX-178 PG though. Gotta love them Perfect Grades. :D

The PG Zeta Gundam is amazing..., it can transform from Mobile Suit mode to Wave Rider mode..., :D Though it was quite a challenge to build...,

Ura
11-08-2002, 01:43 PM
Best Gundam? Hmmm I think I will be different and say the NT-1 Alex. Love its 360 degree cockpit armour mode (Though it seems a bit Macross Rip off like) and moreso its arm gattling guns.

James
11-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by EVA fiend

The PG Zeta Gundam is amazing..., it can transform from Mobile Suit mode to Wave Rider mode..., :D Though it was quite a challenge to build...,

Yeah but I never liked the fact that it couldn't stand very well on its' feet as a model. It's weight is so unevenly distributed it can't be put into many cool poses. Definitely not a mobile suit you'd want to take into land combat. :lol:

Besides the whole balance problem though it's definitely a cool design. I'd rather be in a Mk. II though despite the armor and overall performance downgrade when compared to the Zeta.

Give me a beamsaber and someone to duel with and I'll be happy. :lol:

EVA fiend
11-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by James
Yeah but I never liked the fact that it couldn't stand very well on its' feet as a model. It's weight is so unevenly distributed it can't be put into many cool poses.

Oh I don't know..., mine stands quite well..., though you're right.., it can't really be posed properly..., :heh:

Judai Ikari
11-08-2002, 07:15 PM
Since the Sazabi's apparently transmoglified itself into a "Gundam", I guess I'll say that.

But for actual Gundams it'd have to be The FAZZ Sentinel Vers.

MauveVandal
11-08-2002, 08:24 PM
Favorite Gundam, well I have several but I'm going to list off my favorite among favorites. RX-178 Gundam Mark II, that Gundam is probably one of the more techological advanced suits (Movable Frame changed the way Mobile Suits where constructed all the way until the end of the UC series) although just a simple remake of the original RX-78-2 Gundam, it was just a whole lot better.

Favorite non-Gundam Mobile Suit, the RGZ-91 Re-GZ. Why, because its a good suit. Although it needs a Psycommu System to take full advantage of my NewType powers, its still a good suit.

Black_Knight
11-08-2002, 09:45 PM
GF13-001NHII Master Gundam, It is a very underated Gundam, besides, its poseiblity as a MG rivals and even surpases that of its Gundam Breatheran in the PG catagory...

Also the RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis is there... One, it was a Zeon Mobile Suit... Okay it was taken by them, but that means it's Zeon! Two, the Nuclear Tactical Warhead it had was a major claim to fame for Gundams everywhere, the scientific ones... This does not include those from X or Wing!

Knight guy
11-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Rose gundam and Dragon Gundam.

Kerensky
12-08-2002, 05:10 PM
Favorite Gundam would have to be the Physalis.

Non gundam is a Gouf Custom, it just looks too awesome with all its weapons (reminds me of a battlemech)

Mad Hellian
16-08-2002, 06:45 AM
Gahh so many..

Epyon, Psycho Gundam Mk III, Hydra, Shining, Devil, Altron, Dragon, Wing Zero, Deathsytch Hell, Heavyarms Custom, and Sandrock Custom.

that's about all ive seen so far.

NuGundamRX93
16-08-2002, 07:12 PM
Definitely Nu Gundam and a close second would be Double X hasn't anybody noticed how much they look alike. My favorite non gundam mobile suit would have to be Tallgeese 3. If any of you can remember what char's mask looks like they took the mask and put it on the Tallgeese 3 or maybe just the thing on the forehead.

Atticus
17-08-2002, 12:29 AM
the O is awsome. "MK II really is MK II.." and that fake gundam....
rose and GP-02A are good. oh and G double X divider and crossbone gundam.

ahh there is nothing to match the look of a Zaku. maybe not I but II and III