PDA

View Full Version : where do i go now?

c4ustic
01-03-2003, 01:47 PM
i just finished the series, and what a great job studio bones did with rahxephon, but now i dont know where to go. i'm tempted to watch the series all over again, but it's a bit too early for that. anyone have any reccomendations for other anime?

Kyrakasa
02-03-2003, 02:36 AM
Evangelion... If you haven't seen...

then...

Chobits,

Witch Hunter Robin...

Noir... if you haven't seen...

Too hard to say since I don't know what you've seen

:liplick:

Westlo
02-03-2003, 02:59 AM
Wolf's Rain the series Studio Bones is currently releasing/working on.

c4ustic
02-03-2003, 06:16 PM
i've watched evangelion (my first and favorite anime :)), some of witch hunter robin, and up to episode 5 for wolf's rain. have they released any more episodes for wolf's rain? does witch hunter robin get any better? ive watched to episode 4, and there just seems to be a lot of chasing and hunting.

Kyrakasa
02-03-2003, 07:29 PM
It speeds up at around episodes 12...

The secret motives of every character starts to surface...

Robin's power surfaces... And well.... Lol... you have to see it for your self...

I won't spoil it...

One thing that won't spoil it is that Amon hunted and eliminated the Hunter that Robin replaced...

And someone is hunting Robin...

:liplick:

p.s. I would rewatch Rah Xephon as well...

Westlo
03-03-2003, 09:23 AM
Witch Hunter Robin is good keep watching it, the first 12 eps establish the characters and everyday life of them and then the rest turn all that upside down.

Wolf's Rain episode 6 is now out.

And if you haven't seen these series I would.

Macross Plus, Vision Of Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, Infinite Ryvuis, Scryed, Junni Kokki 7 Haibane Renmei.

MDWigs
03-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Have you finished Haibane yet Westlo? I haven't read your comments on it yet.

And add Boogiepop Phantom to that list. It's fantastic.

Animeniac1
10-03-2003, 09:18 PM
There's a guy named Amon?! Oh...I thought my baddie in my RPG had an original name. Oh, well...never mind...

death
11-03-2003, 07:24 AM
There are no original names..

As soon as you accept that its alot easyer...