PDA

View Full Version : is this anime as good as evangelion

Wing Zaku 0
24-04-2003, 06:14 PM
i loved the first episode

really got me into it. but i only had the first ep was free with eddys magazine so i borrowed it... think i still got it actually... anyway!

does it speed up again it slowed down at end of episode i feel.

anyway how does this rather cool lookin anime compare with the almighty dare i saw it?

misato herself's home turf....

Neo genesis evangelion

god i love that show...

ps is there another misato type looker that i can latch on to? preferably one that doesnt meet a grizzly end... Still cuts... me... up... sob.

Kyrakasa
25-04-2003, 12:26 AM
You'll absolutely love it...

Haruka actually is Misato before she started her famed Misato Diet...

I'm on the Misato Diet right now...

Remember to have snacks and Genuine Boa bear 3 times a day...

RahXephon is an anime that will mess with your mind... I'm currently having troubles making everything make sense the way everything falls together in Evangelion... But even if the pieces don't fall together, You'll like RahXephon alot since Haruka lives in the episode... And Your love for Misato will finally be fulfilled.

I think you'll like the way this furthers my idea of Asuka growing into Misato... :p

~_~

:liplick:

p.s. I know... I know... I should have said spoilers... But Winged_zaku doesn't care about spoilers anyways :lol:

death
26-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Personally i dont think everything falls into place in Eva... And im yet to see a thread with someone claiming that they fully understand eva...

As for the misato crack... Well... We know that they turn out very diffrent anyway...

Kyrakasa
26-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Personally i dont think everything falls into place in Eva... And im yet to see a thread with someone claiming that they fully understand eva...-Death-

Never claimed I knew everything about Eva...
I know everything I need to know about eva... :p

As for the misato crack... Well... We know that they turn out very diffrent anyway...-Death-

Does it sound like I'm making fun of Haruka? I'm just telling Winged_zaku that since his Dream girl is Misato...

If you don't know the inside joke, well don't take it out on me...

Why are RahXephon fans so hostile? When you go to an Eva forum no one has this type of bad attitude... :p

~_~

Sheex, The Dark Stalker
26-04-2003, 04:49 PM
Eva is not a show that you can figure out much by watching on your own. Thats a big problem with the show, most of the knowledge of the more intellectual stuff is learned by listening to what other fans say, not based on watching the show.

Why are RahXephon fans so hostile? When you go to an Eva forum no one has this type of bad attitude... :p

LoL! Try criticizing Asuka like I have. Pages and pages of flames at evangelion.com back when they had a messageboard... What about the Eva fan's mentality of labeling every single thing a ripoff? You're guilty of that...

Mikagami
26-04-2003, 07:26 PM
i agree with sheex, bout everythin lol:lol: :lol:

Kyrakasa
27-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Eva is not a show that you can figure out much by watching on your own. Thats a big problem with the show, most of the knowledge of the more intellectual stuff is learned by listening to what other fans say, not based on watching the show.-Darkstalker-

Why is it because you don't know how humans feel? Is it because you don't know about christianity, judism, or other religions? Oh maybe it's because you don't know how to act with others?

Don't blame the anime for your own ignorance...

Like the way I haven't seen the Wizard of Oz... I'm asking for you guys to tell me how RahXephon deals with Wizard of Oz and I'm not blaming the RahXephon for puting the Wizard of Oz story book in the anime...

I had biomedical engineering and psychology training in addition to a broad view on religion... So you see...

Your comments only hold true if the intended audience is for the uneducated 5 year olds... And they would still appreciate the humour of the first 16 or so episodes of Evangelion. :p

LoL! Try criticizing Asuka like I have. Pages and pages of flames at evangelion.com back when they had a messageboard... -Darkstalker-

Ahh... Ok, so you were hurt... Was it because of your BLUNTNESS of Criticizing others to cause them to not like you??? OR was it because they were inconsiderate??

Example of what Sheex would say...
DarkStalker Sheex: " Of course I didn't cause it... It's because they were a BUNCH OF INCONSIDERATE JERKS!!"

Oh I see...So it's ok to be a JERK if others did it to you....

I love your kindergarden mentality... A person who's mature enough wouldn't say it's ok to FLAME since others did it...

Now grow up...

What about the Eva fan's mentality of labeling every single thing a ripoff? You're guilty of that...-Darkstalker-

"Every single thing a ripoff?"
OMG... You are the Biggest Liar I know~!

I've only told you fifty times that I don't think there are Eva clones... You're being an annoying child. :p

If not just PROVE IT~! fine me one lousy quote where I said "RahXephon is a clone" of eva...

Stop your campaign to make others biased against me.

~_~

P.s. Keep this on topic with RahXephon... RahXephon is a good anime because not everything is explained... But answers need to be found.
And the reason I'm looking for answers isn't just for my own amusement... It's because my friends have told me this anime is too confusing... And I find myself having troubles answering their questions... So they can appreciate RahXephon.

That's why I made the other post with questions...

Too bad... Sheex can't use his talents to help me answer those questions... Instead he chooses to concentrates his energy in Lying that I say Rah is a clone...

I want the same as you Sheex... I want to prove that Rah Is a worthwhile anime...

To do that the allusions and symbollic meanings in it must make sense... For example, If not my colleagues will just repeat to me that the Wizard of Oz was just stuck in there to fool people to think RahXephon is a deeper anime... Help me answer the unanswered questions...

jinshil
27-04-2003, 11:14 AM
omg...i absolutely cant STAND it when people compare evangelion to rahxephon...and then it becomes a ripoff...blah blah blah.

eva fans are soooo annoying *rolls eyes*

aside from that, its a great series, and im sure youll enjoy it. very dreamlike.

Kyrakasa
27-04-2003, 11:20 AM
omg...i absolutely cant STAND it when rahxephon fans can't read.

~_~

Sheex, The Dark Stalker
27-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Why is it because you don't know how humans feel? Is it because you don't know about christianity, judism, or other religions? Oh maybe it's because you don't know how to act with others?

Explain the EXACT scenes or lines of dialogue IN THE SERIES that explain the following:

-That Yui got absorbed into Unit 1
-Where Rei came from
-What First Impact was
-Who the Giant on the cross is and why that is relevent
-The relevent connection of religious symbolism to any part of the plot, like the tree of Sephiroth or something like that
-Where the Angels came from
-Who killed Kaji
-Whose soul is in Unit 00
-Why Keel Lorenz and SEELE want Third Impact to occur
-Explanations of the different kinds of Third Impacts that can occur

Your comments only hold true if the intended audience is for the uneducated 5 year olds... And they would still appreciate the humour of the first 16 or so episodes of Evangelion.

Wrong. Eva's big problem, perhaps its biggest is what I said above. Yes, the show has a lot of depth to it, but that depth comes from doing lots of research on your own and having to hear it from other fans. Not only does the series leave some things unexplained (which is perfectly fine if you could find your own answers by in depth viewing) but it simply ignores answering a lot of things that would have made the show better. I suspect thats because they wasted too much time early in the series only to have it blow up in their face in the end when they had to rush things. It has nothing to do with how smart someone is, a Harvard Professor who watched the series only would have to go out and ask people what happened to Yui, or whats the difference between good and bad Third Impacts, etc...

I love your kindergarden mentality... A person who's mature enough wouldn't say it's ok to FLAME since others did it...

I don't flame people. Thats what you do. Thanks for taking one of your quotes and putting my name on it :P

If not just PROVE IT~! fine me one lousy quote where I said "RahXephon is a clone" of eva...

C'mon, you called Rah an Eva sequel and made a big ridiculous topic about it! Don't pull back now and say you didn't do it, just because you didn't use the exact word ripoff.

Kyrakasa
28-04-2003, 02:40 AM
I want to be your friend. We should work together to discuss RahXephon together... I believe we just got off to a wrong start. And perhaps it's also because we both have very strong personalities...

C'mon, you called Rah an Eva sequel and made a big ridiculous topic about it! Don't pull back now and say you didn't do it, just because you didn't use the exact word ripoff.-Sheex-

You aptly pointed out that I did call RahXephon a Sequel and Never a Ripoff...
So please from now on say I called it a Sequel...

I haven't once said I didn't call RahXephon a Sequel... RahXephon and Eva definitely has it's similarities and that's not a problem...

The problem I have is that you keep lying and saying I said called RahXephon a clone.

~_~

Kyrakasa
28-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Explain the EXACT scenes or lines of dialogue IN THE SERIES that explain the following:
-Sheex, The Dark Stalker-

I accept your challenge, but I want us to get along...

That's why I'm doing this so. I want you to see how easily everything can be explained in Eva...

-That Yui got absorbed into Unit 1

Reason #1:
Futyutski " Why's that child doing here?"

Yui " I want him to come see the future and how bright it is."

Naoko" Those were the last words we heard from Yui. She completely vanished. "

Naoko" Just as I hoped... I'm disgusting..."

Reason #2:
Fuyutsuki:
Still, that's no reason for you to become a test subject.

Yui:
Everything happens as it must. That is why I am with SEELE - for Shinji's sake...

Reason #3:
Gendo stands in front of Eva-01 : "Just wait a little longer Yui... It's almost time"

Reason #4:
The fifty times we see Yui Giving Shinji a lifting hand and all of a sudden Shinji wakes up and kicks the angel's butt... The same way Ayato wakes up from Mishima's hand...

Yui comes to Shinji and Shinji tells Yui... "Goodbye... Mother" as Eva-01 floats off into space...

-Where Rei came from

Reason #1:
Naoko: "That child reminds me of someone..."

Naoko: "Yui~!"

Reason #2:

Rei-01 : "That old hag is no use anymore... That old hag is Annoying..." "That old hag is no use anymore... That old hag is Annoying..." "That old hag is no use anymore... That old hag is Annoying..."

::Rei's face becomes Yui's::

Naoko: "I'm not the only one who's replacable... You are too..."

It's easy to tell in the series that Rei is a clone. And There are 9748932793274 reasons to believe that Rei is a clone of Yui...

it's not that hard...

-What First Impact was

Evangelion never mentioned first impact... So why would this matter?

It mentions the second Impact... It mentions the third impact and explains it very well...

-Who the Giant on the cross is and why that is relevent

Kaji:" This is Adam"

Later

Kawarou says:" This isn't adam... I understand now... You are the lilim..."

-The relevent connection of religious symbolism to any part of the plot, like the tree of Sephiroth or something like that

The Tree of the Sephiroth is unknown to you since you are unaware of the jewish religions...

How does this addition Make Evangelion a bad anime? How does including a little religion to broaden your views make Eva a bad anime?... It's absurd...
You should embrace all religions and make friends even with jews... ok...

-Where the Angels came from

Adam found in Anartica...

That embryo was found in the volcano...

There is no reason to believe that the Angels didn't all come exist on earth in embryonic form.

-Who killed Kaji

Kaji:" This may be my last job"

Later...

Fuyutski:" Won't you get in trouble for doing this?"

::Kaji unties Fuyutski and they both escape::

Kaji:
I just want to get closer to the truth... the truth within me. Besides, it seems they're catching on to the fact that I smuggled the Adam sample for Commander Ikari. If I don't start looking out for myself, things could be looking grim... for me.

::Next scene Kaji gets shot::

It's easily seen that Kaji was shot by the people catching up to him... He double crossed Selee and that was his mistake.

He knew he would die freeing Fuyutski... But that's kaji...

He did what he wanted to even though he knew Selee would kill him.

-Whose soul is in Unit 00

Reason 1:
Asuka:" Why aren't I doing the sync test with the other eva's?"

Misato:" Why would you want to sync with anything but your Eva?"

Asuka: "Yah... That's Right~!"

Misato mutters: "Anyways... It's probably impossible for Asuka to sync with Eva-00 or Eva-01 anyways..."

This tells you that Misato knows that the eva's are different and that the only reason Shinji and Rei can switch eva's is because Eva-00 and Eva-01 have very similar souls...

By these few sentences Eva-00's resident soul has been narrowed down to Yui's or a copy of yui's/Rei's soul.

Reason 2:
::Eva-00 goes berserk and punches through the glass...::

Misato:" why would Eva-00 want to kill Rei?"

Ritsuko: "I'm certain it was coming for me..."

You now see that Eva-00 goes berserk and tries to punch through the glass to get Naoko/Ritsuko's mom and Ritsuko.

Ritsuko doesn't just say this... for fun... The script was written this way.

Eva-00 has one reason to attack both Ritsuko's mom and Ritsuko. Both of them are screwing her husband... :p

It's intuitive that Yui's conscious mind would not like the women seducing her husband... So We now have ample evidence and know for a fact that Rei/Yui's soul is in Eva-00.

-Why Keel Lorenz and SEELE want Third Impact to occur

It's repeated over and over in the end of the series... and End of Eva that the Human Instrumentality project is to make human kind One...

Yui: "Even when the Moon... The stars... and sun is gone..."

And to make Mankind last for Eternity...

-Explanations of the different kinds of Third Impacts that can occur

We see only one third impact... The series does not imply that there are any other kinds of third impacts...

What evidence would it be different if Rei had chosen Gendo instead?...

As for the Angels achieving 3rd impact then Misato clearly states that Humans are one of the possibilities...

So instead of Shinji chosing to live... The angel that causes 3rd impact would have the choice.

Misato says that clearly in the car with shinji...

~_~

Westlo
28-04-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Kyrakasa
omg...i absolutely cant STAND it when rahxephon fans can't read.

~_~

Maybe, just maybe they were not referring to only you when they say "Evangelion fans".

Kyrakasa
28-04-2003, 04:30 AM
SHE WASN'T talking about me? Why everyone should be talking about me~! :lol:

omg...i absolutely cant STAND it when people compare evangelion to rahxephon...and then it becomes a ripoff...blah blah blah.

eva fans are soooo annoying *rolls eyes*

Ok... Reread that and tell me she wasn't refering to me or Winged Zaku...

There are no other Evangelion fans here...

So... Why would she post it here if she could read?

I know...~! I know everything~!

I bet it was the light... There must have been a glare on her monitor... :p

~_~

MDWigs
29-04-2003, 08:20 AM
I think you can gather the most valuable information about Eva by watching it yourself and thinking about it. There is far too much misinformation on the net to seriously consider it a reliable place to gather information.

That all being said, I've been an Eva fan for 5 years and I don't understand everything, but then, I accept that there are things that simply weren't meant to be understood. Anno wasn't perfect, and neither is Eva.

Finally to the topic at hand. Despite its faults, I prefer Eva over RahXephon. In other words, I don't think this anime is as good as Eva. It is a great anime certainly, but in my opinion it doesn't have the strength or emotional impact that Eva had and I don't think it will be rewatched constantly in years to come. I think it will become another Escaflowne, a terrific series loved by the majority of fans, but ultimately left with relatively little discussion, or constant fanbase. It will be remembered fondly, but I donít think kids will be watching it in seven years time the way they still do with Eva.

There was a thread recently on AN that summed this issue up perfectly. Someone asked what the best "post-eva" mecha anime was, and by far the majority of people said RahXephon. It wasn't until I mentioned Escaflowne that people even remembered it. In 7 years time I think RahXephon will be in the same position.

Mr Suzuki
05-05-2003, 05:44 PM
I think that Eva is good, but not my favorite. The central character in Eva is a whiny prick with self-esteem and some mental issues. Ayato, while he does have frustration doesn't go psycho every other battle.
Also, I prefer the happier ending of Rah Xephon over EoE. Artistically, RX is much better than Eva, IMO.

That said, I'd agree on the impact part. I don't believe it was intentional, but the similarities between both series puts a shadow on RX, and probably won't have this series being as discussed in the future.

Westlo
06-05-2003, 04:13 AM
It's true that RahXephon won't have as big an impact on anime fandom as Evangelion did (but how many animes have?) but impact does not measure how good an anime is.

For example the amount of mecha animes that have had an impact bigger than Mobile Suit Gundam is well.......Mazinger Z would be the only one I can think of, Macross is another thats close (but MSG influenced it in the first place).

But how many are better than Mobile Suit Gundam, a large amount of mecha animes are in my opinion including sequels to the series itself (Zeta, Victory) that were not as groundbreaking as MSG but are much better done.

As for the question itself I prefer RahXephon over Evangelion, I felt it was much more streamlined, liked the art design (taking a closer look at this throughout my second viewing) & animation better. It's characters were easy enough to relate to, the music was used well in the show (It's no Bebop but not many are, imagine Yoko Kanno Macross Plus style music being made for RahXephon...). The ending actually seemed like they were going for that ending when they first wrote the series which was a plus.

MDWigs
06-05-2003, 07:09 AM
Westlo:

It's true that RahXephon won't have as big an impact on anime fandom as Evangelion did (but how many animes have?) but impact does not measure how good an anime is.

I'm not trying to suggest that it does. My point was more that I don't think Rah has the raw emotional strength of Eva, nor the rewatchabilty factor that will lead to it still being very popular in seven years time.

If a truly great series like Escaflowne is all but disregarded in a poll discussing post-Eva mecha anime, then I don't have very high hopes of what will happen to Rah more than half a decade in the future.

Rah is a great mecha series, and people inevitably compare it to great mecha series of the past, discussions about overt similarities and homage's aside, the overwhelming series it is compared to it Eva. Which do you prefer, Eva or Rah. Is Rah as good an anime as Eva? Now I consider Escaflowne a terrific series, something that is _almost_ as good as Eva (as much as any anime can almost be as good as Eva :P). Yet so far I've seen a small few instances of anyone comparing Rah to that great mecha title.

And so this is my point, impact is not a direct measure of how good an anime is. However some anime are always remembered as good (by the way, this is discounting people who think Eva is a bad anime everyone is entitled to their opinion, but for the course of this discussion lets just assume that we are talking about people who actually like both Eva and Rah). Some anime will be thought of as good, but wont actually be remembered as such, as they will need prompting to be remembered at all. Rah I think falls into that second category. It's not about the impact it has on the industry, or anime that is made after it or even anime fandom as a while. It's about the emotional impact it has on the individual members of the audience, and the level at which they become fans, and remain that way.

RahXephon is a great anime, but I think it is sad that a truly brilliant work of art like Escaflowne hardly gets a word in during many of today's discussions. I think that Rah will be in the same position five years from now, and I think that's sad as well.

I hope I've been a little clearer this time. I didn't mean to imply that influential anime that impact the genre or even the medium as a whole is necessarily good (I don't particularly like MSG at all) or that the level of impact it has on fandom is directly proportional to how good the anime is. All I am suggesting is that there is a quality in Eva that Rah (or Escaflowne) don't have, this may have resulted in a huge impact on anime fandom, but more importantly in my opinion, it resulted in a huge impact on individual fans, which produced a more enduring fondness for the show. In that respect I think it (and other anime that produce a similar impact) are better shows.

The ending actually seemed like they were going for that ending when they first wrote the series which was a plus.

Cute ^_^ But what did you think of the ending itself? I don't think I've read your thoughts on it yet.

Kyrakasa
07-05-2003, 04:13 AM
Yet so far I've seen a small few instances of anyone comparing Rah to that great mecha title. -MDwigs-

That is so true... And the reason is that whenever there is any ANIME series even compared to RahXephon, There are cries of CLONE CLONE.... BLAH.... Blah..., By the over Zealous Champions of RahXephon...

I believe that is why this series will be forgotten...

I intend to not let that happen... I will reshape the way people think of RahXephon...

Reveal the true nature of RahXephon...

The fact is that RahXephon is an autobiographical work by Yutaka Izubuchi...

It's stated so by the director himself...

"I practically expressed every thing that had accumulated in my mind over the years in RahXephon's world," he says laughing "Maybe I crammed too much information in there!"-Yutaka Izubuchi-

This is why RahXephon is so much like Evangelion...

Anno did the same thing himself 6 years ago...

"I tried to include everything of myself in Neon Genesis Evangelion-- myself, a broken man who could do nothing for four years. -Hideaki Anno-

Do You See Now Why Evangelion Did Not Have A Sequel?

It's impossible for Anno to make something that isn't him into something as incredible as Evangelion.

It is now Time for Other Directors to Continue the Genre...

Yutaka Izubuchi does this very well with his RahXephon...

RahXephon is the Sequel of Evangelion... The wonderful compilation of everything the director has loved and learned over the years...

For Anno it was the Feelings of depression... loss of a will to live...

For Yutaka it is the Feelings of confussion... loss of a love to be...

That is my definition of a Sequel... And I am ready to defend what I believe...

MDwigs knows what I'm up too.... But I'll let the others figure it out on their own... :p

I'm ready for anything Westlo and Sheex can throw at me...

I have an AT-field twice as strong as Unit-02's and an Energy arm Shield that's 7 times more powerful than RahXephons...

~_~

Westlo
07-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Well I'm the Ideon and I just destroyed all existance :p

Kyrakasa
10-05-2003, 04:38 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble...

but I'm still here...

~_~

3line
10-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Westlo
Maybe, just maybe they were not referring to only you when they say "Evangelion fans".

Well, after a bit of a vacation, I have returned. I guess trolls will forever be trolls.

I guess that "EVA sequel" garbage will forever be a stain on these boards.

Kyrakasa
12-05-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by 3line
Well, after a bit of a vacation, I have returned. I guess trolls will forever be trolls.-3line-

3line's the LAST PERSON I'd Expect to Call himself a troll...

I can't believe 3line is calling himself a troll... :lol:

Lol... Maybe he's finally turning around???

I mean it's so apparent that he doesn't post any useful comments...

And just finds random quotes

Originally posted by 3line
I guess that "EVA sequel" garbage will forever be a stain on these boards.-3line-

Everyone can see that your posts are random flaming comments... And just like a troll you don't have any evidence to back your flames...

~_~

Westlo
12-05-2003, 04:21 AM
About my comment you quoted i'll give you a quick example even you can follow.

There's a hiphop thread on animenation and theirs been 6-7 posts discussing it between fans and then someone comes in and goes "CAN'T SPELL RAP WITHOUTH CRAP!".

Now if someone goes, I can't stand these idiots (like when people say fans thats a plural meaning more than one) who come into threads like this when they don't even like hiphop are they only referring to the person who did it then or everyone who does it?

That's what Mr Suzaki was getting at, he was refferring to all the people who think Rah rips off Eva not just you now be careful walking out the door your head is so big you might hurt yourself.

Someone else apart from K tell me if they get what I meant, I really can't be fucked playing her games.

Kyrakasa
12-05-2003, 04:39 AM
Someone else apart from K tell me if they get what I meant, I really can't be fucked playing her games.

Lol... :lol:

When you're posting a reply directed at me...

You're fair game... :p

Westlo... You asked for this... :)

Did you know? that Everything you've said applies against you???

YES YOU WESTLO???

Let me "give you a quick example even you can follow"... (quoted from westlo)

omg...i absolutely cant STAND it when rahxephon fans can't read.-Kyrakasa

That's the quote I posted, that Westlo's quote is refering too...

"Now if someone goes, I can't stand these fans (like when people say fans thats a plural meaning more than one) who come into threads like this when they don't even like rahXephon fans who can't read... are they only referring to the person who did it then or everyone who can't read?"

Now... Don't you think there are more than ONE RahXephon FAN that Can't read?

I mean there must be Thousands of RahXephon Fans that Can't Read...

That's what Mr Suzaki was getting at, he was refferring to all the people who think Rah rips off Eva-Westlo-

Come on.... Westlo??? Don't you see I'm not talking about just one Fan... I'm talking about ALL the RahXephon FANS who can't read...

~_~

Westlo
12-05-2003, 05:02 AM
You nearly had me but you made it obvious you were talking about Jinshil when you said

Ok... Reread that and tell me she wasn't refering to me or Winged Zaku...

There are no other Evangelion fans here...

So... Why would she post it here if she could read?

Now your telling me to reread that post and tell me she wasn't talking about me, your trying to justify your reply but now you say your talking about the Thousands of RahXephon Fans that Can't Read...

So um unless she now means the eh Thousands of RahXephon Fans that Can't Read... then your right.

Edit - Ha you changed your post :P guess you realised your little stuff up. I thought it looked different in the topic review.

Kyrakasa
12-05-2003, 05:27 AM
Actually... I'm prepared... Besides first repeating your RIDICULOUS comments...

I knew you'd pick up on my reply... :liplick:

Oh... You're RIGHT.... I'm ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD...

Only Trolls comes to the board to say comments that doesn't relate to the board....

Are you saying that She posted something that doesn't relate to this board???

Are you saying Jinshil's a troll???

Edit - Ha you changed your post guess you realised your little stuff up. I thought it looked different in the topic review.-westlo-

p.s. If you've noticed I edit most of my long posts... I can't stand the computer freezing and having to type everything again... Besides... My grammer isn't first rate without writing a draft... Notice I still use ellipsis instead of commas and periods...

The time it takes to make everything gramatically correct is a waste... :p

~_~

Westlo
12-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Actually... I'm prepared... Besides first repeating your RIDICULOUS comments...

I knew you'd pick up on my reply... :liplick:

You randomly quoted me which started this current argument.

p.s. If you've noticed I edit most of my long posts... I can't stand the computer freezing and having to type everything again... Besides... My grammer isn't first rate without writing a draft... Notice I still use ellipsis instead of commas and periods...

The time it takes to make everything gramatically correct is a waste... :p

~_~

I really don't care about grammar as long as it's mostly understandable (I personally can't stand grammar nazi's). My point was more along the lines on how your post changed a fair bit from the first time I read the reply.

I might be wrong but I read your post, started my reply, clicked preview reply and then was like ehh wtf this is different when I read your post again. I could be wrong and I was in a rush and I really don't care but in no way was I picking on your grammar.

3line
12-05-2003, 12:28 PM

Everyone can see that your posts are random flaming comments... And just like a troll you don't have any evidence to back your flames...

My thousand word analysis of the main plot points of Rahxephon (and the ending) still stands. You have yet to write anything that makes any sense.