PDA

View Full Version : is this anime as good as evangelion

Wing Zaku 0
24-04-2003, 06:14 PM
i loved the first episode

really got me into it. but i only had the first ep was free with eddys magazine so i borrowed it... think i still got it actually... anyway!

does it speed up again it slowed down at end of episode i feel.

anyway how does this rather cool lookin anime compare with the almighty dare i saw it?

misato herself's home turf....

Neo genesis evangelion

god i love that show...

ps is there another misato type looker that i can latch on to? preferably one that doesnt meet a grizzly end... Still cuts... me... up... sob.

Kyrakasa
25-04-2003, 12:26 AM
You'll absolutely love it...

Haruka actually is Misato before she started her famed Misato Diet...

I'm on the Misato Diet right now...

Remember to have snacks and Genuine Boa bear 3 times a day...

RahXephon is an anime that will mess with your mind... I'm currently having troubles making everything make sense the way everything falls together in Evangelion... But even if the pieces don't fall together, You'll like RahXephon alot since Haruka lives in the episode... And Your love for Misato will finally be fulfilled.

I think you'll like the way this furthers my idea of Asuka growing into Misato... :p

~_~

:liplick:

p.s. I know... I know... I should have said spoilers... But Winged_zaku doesn't care about spoilers anyways :lol:

death
26-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Personally i dont think everything falls into place in Eva... And im yet to see a thread with someone claiming that they fully understand eva...

As for the misato crack... Well... We know that they turn out very diffrent anyway...

Kyrakasa
26-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Personally i dont think everything falls into place in Eva... And im yet to see a thread with someone claiming that they fully understand eva...-Death-

Never claimed I knew everything about Eva...
I know everything I need to know about eva... :p

As for the misato crack... Well... We know that they turn out very diffrent anyway...-Death-

Does it sound like I'm making fun of Haruka? I'm just telling Winged_zaku that since his Dream girl is Misato...

If you don't know the inside joke, well don't take it out on me...

Why are RahXephon fans so hostile? When you go to an Eva forum no one has this type of bad attitude... :p

~_~

:liplick:

Sheex, The Dark Stalker
26-04-2003, 04:49 PM
Eva is not a show that you can figure out much by watching on your own. Thats a big problem with the show, most of the knowledge of the more intellectual stuff is learned by listening to what other fans say, not based on watching the show.

Why are RahXephon fans so hostile? When you go to an Eva forum no one has this type of bad attitude... :p

LoL! Try criticizing Asuka like I have. Pages and pages of flames at evangelion.com back when they had a messageboard... What about the Eva fan's mentality of labeling every single thing a ripoff? You're guilty of that...

Mikagami
26-04-2003, 07:26 PM
i agree with sheex, bout everythin lol:lol: :lol:

Kyrakasa
27-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Eva is not a show that you can figure out much by watching on your own. Thats a big problem with the show, most of the knowledge of the more intellectual stuff is learned by listening to what other fans say, not based on watching the show.-Darkstalker-

Why is it because you don't know how humans feel? Is it because you don't know about christianity, judism, or other religions? Oh maybe it's because you don't know how to act with others?

Don't blame the anime for your own ignorance...

Like the way I haven't seen the Wizard of Oz... I'm asking for you guys to tell me how RahXephon deals with Wizard of Oz and I'm not blaming the RahXephon for puting the Wizard of Oz story book in the anime...

I had biomedical engineering and psychology training in addition to a broad view on religion... So you see...

Your comments only hold true if the intended audience is for the uneducated 5 year olds... And they would still appreciate the humour of the first 16 or so episodes of Evangelion. :p

LoL! Try criticizing Asuka like I have. Pages and pages of flames at evangelion.com back when they had a messageboard... -Darkstalker-

Ahh... Ok, so you were hurt... Was it because of your BLUNTNESS of Criticizing others to cause them to not like you??? OR was it because they were inconsiderate??

Example of what Sheex would say...
DarkStalker Sheex: " Of course I didn't cause it... It's because