PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin In Shonen Jump!

ACE2001
28-04-2003, 09:03 PM
Check Out www.animenewsnetwork.com Although it won't make it into the 6th issue, maybe it will be available in the 7th perhaps? This exciting considering the fact that I haven't been able to find translated Kenshin material. I can't wait till it hits Shonen Jump!:)

jennwenn
28-04-2003, 09:27 PM
NO F****ing WAY!!!!!!

Holy cow, I am putting in my subscription to Shonen Jump RIGHT NOW.

MULJ52
04-05-2003, 04:27 PM
Kenshin is awsome but if you are getting a subscription for just Kenshin you are missing out. Shaman King, Naruto, and all the others are amazing and need to get there dues.

On the other hand Kenshin will greatly improve the magazine for the simple fact that it is Kenshin.

jennwenn
05-05-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by MULJ52
Kenshin is awsome but if you are getting a subscription for just Kenshin you are missing out. Shaman King, Naruto, and all the others are amazing and need to get there dues.

On the other hand Kenshin will greatly improve the magazine for the simple fact that it is Kenshin.

Yes, I really like Sandland, One Piece and Naruto as well. I haven't had a chance to check out the issue with Shaman King yet though.

Rybad
20-05-2003, 07:31 AM
I had a feeling they would be putting it in after seeing the little preview for it in the 3rd issue. Hopefully they add Hunter X Hunter soon too!

ACE2001
31-05-2003, 12:59 AM
Well....Kenshin will make his appearance in Shonen Jump in November! Can't wait!:D