PDA

View Full Version : big o 2 on AS this august

Fatal Outlaw
24-05-2003, 01:25 AM
august 3rd is the date, att 11 pm, i think thats a sunday.
also, Big O season 1 will premiere on AS in july (preeceding big o 2)

Project Akira
27-05-2003, 11:40 AM
And the Peasants Rejoiced

Sigurd Fatima
07-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Big O, what's that? Oh yeah that Batman anime. See it's been so long I have actually forgotten. :dodgy:

Peace. V

gawl
09-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Fatal Outlaw
august 3rd is the date, att 11 pm, i think thats a sunday.
also, Big O season 1 will premiere on AS in july (preeceding big o 2)

And supposedly, the first season will be uncut unlike the first time Big O aired on CN.

Sigurd Fatima
09-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by gawl
And supposedly, the first season will be uncut unlike the first time Big O aired on CN. Uncut on CN? Heh, we'll see and then you can show me up later (even AS cuts things :|). Seriously though, I'm looking forward to it. The extreme hype here at AB has been killing me. :sarcasm:

Peace. V

ACE2001
10-06-2003, 03:17 AM
Well, I am for one glad that the Big O season 2 is finally coming to the Cartoon Network.:) Oh, some shocking news, Cartoon Network has the option for, get this....26 more Big O episodes!!!! Should the series do well on Adult Swim. Let's cross them fingers!:lol: Here's the link http://www.tvweek.com/topstorys/060903cartoonsets.html

Sigurd Fatima
10-06-2003, 04:55 AM
Wow. Well there are plenty of anime I would rather see an expansion of episodes on such as Hellsing, but more episodes is a good thing as long as the anime continues at a smooth rhythm and comes free on tv to me. :D

Peace. V

gawl
11-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Sigurd Fatima
Uncut on CN? Heh, we'll see and then you can show me up later (even AS cuts things :|). Seriously though, I'm looking forward to it. The extreme hype here at AB has been killing me. :sarcasm:

Peace. V

Looking through Kyle Thomas Pope's edit list for Big O, there shouldn't be anything too objectionable for Adult Swim. If it really is uncut, I will certainly rub your face in it. HELL YEAH!

Fatal Outlaw
20-06-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Sigurd Fatima
Uncut on CN? Heh, we'll see and then you can show me up later (even AS cuts things :|). Seriously though, I'm looking forward to it. The extreme hype here at AB has been killing me. :sarcasm:

Peace. V

having already seen the big o uncut on dvd, i can say that it will be indeed uncut. and fyi, The Big O is a Cartoon Network and Sunrise co-production, in other words, its a semi-CN original, so its really no surprise that Big O will air uncut. im just joping theyd air the whole ED song (i love it!)

as for uncut on CN, its already happened twice, Gundam Wing and currently with .hack//SIGN

FayeFayeV
25-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Yay! *bounces*

I love CN! :kawaii: