PDA

View Full Version : Official Web Sites

Icantpickascreename
27-05-2003, 06:11 PM
I've been looking for RahXephon sites, but I've noticed there aren't a lot up. Is it because the anime is new to American viewers? Or is it because it's too like "EVA" to some people (so not)? Anyway, can anybody give me good websites with RahXephon besides Neo-RahXephon.com? Thanks!

Oh yeah. Can you find a website with "Hemisphere" on it? That would be greatly appreciated! :P

Fatal Outlaw
27-05-2003, 07:59 PM
well...theres rahxephon.com

theres also Sheex's website, its on one of the threads here, cant remember what though (pretty sure someone will put the address)

Kyrakasa
27-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Give me two weeks and I'll have the most comprehensive Rah Xephon Site up...

It'll be different from the sites you'll find... In that site you'll find answers from Canon Materials using words from the Director and VA's...

~_~

:liplick:

Icantpickascreename
27-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Kyrakasa

It'll be different from the sites you'll find... In that site you'll find answers from Canon Materials using words from the Director and VA's...

~_~

Oh really?! Whoa, that sounds very nice. I think I'll be able to wait 2 weeks. I'm waiting for my DVD #2: TONAL PATTERN right now! :D

Sheex, The Dark Stalker
28-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Here you go. I don't update as much as I'd like to though :(

www.escaflowneonline.com/rahxephon/

Watch out for spoilers.

Icantpickascreename
07-06-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Sheex, The Dark Stalker
Here you go. I don't update as much as I'd like to though :(

www.escaflowneonline.com/rahxephon/

Watch out for spoilers.

It's very well organized. It's the best website out there! Thanks a lot! By the way, have you still found out the remaining names for the other 3 Dolems?

Sheex, The Dark Stalker
26-06-2003, 12:52 AM
No, they're still a mystery. Hopefully the ADV DVDs will reveal them when they eventually come out :p Speaking of that, still gotta pick up volume 3...

Westlo
26-06-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Kyrakasa

~_~

Man guys this is one bitching site that I've been browsing for the last couple of weeks I highly recommend this unbiased site from the almighty Kyrakasa :beer: