PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone hate Lady Une?

Petit Charat
04-11-2000, 06:04 PM
*sniff* she ish my fav g-girl, but everyone hates her. i mean, she ish so cool! WHAAAAA! rei wants to cry! and anyway, her and treize make such a cute couple. o.O rei likes treize, too!

Tailchaser
04-11-2000, 06:41 PM
I don't know about others but I like her too. I don't see anything wrong with her...well, there was that episode that lead up to Heero trying to blow himself up,but I guess everyone makes mistakes. Forgive and forget I always say.
Cheer up :). Just look on the bright side,I'm sure there are alot more people out there that hates Relena alot more.Just ask around and you'll see.

heerogf
05-11-2000, 10:54 AM
*pat rei_ayanami_the_cabbit in the back and give her a tissue*
don't cry sweetie, who care if ppl hates lady une, they're baka, just ignore them!
all it matter is that we both love Lady Une and she'll always be out goddess :)

Bleed
05-11-2000, 11:28 AM
well Lady Une is kinda cool :D she turned into a good gal at the end of the series...

Tsunami-X
05-11-2000, 11:33 AM
I think Lady Une was a character I hated until she saved duo and wufei on the moon base... thats when she became one of the good-guys...

heerogf
05-11-2000, 11:36 AM
i like her since the very beginning of the story, when she ish still the bad guy

Shinigami
05-11-2000, 12:37 PM
I don't see anything wrong with her...despite the fact that she was a schizophrenic.

She's cool towards the end of the series. I actually feel bad for her when Treize is killed off.

LiDDoDrAgOn
05-11-2000, 03:32 PM
I don't see anything wrong with her either.......besides the fact that she's ugly...:p

Kytanna
05-11-2000, 05:29 PM
I don't see anything wrong with her either....she's not one of my favs but I don't hate her either....she's like a so-so.

Draco
05-11-2000, 07:01 PM
she's ok not my fav either , but at least she stopped being such a bi@tch at the end

Kiyone
05-11-2000, 07:42 PM
I hate the double personallity thing Bitch, Nice, Bitch, Nice :eek::eek2::eek:

Draco
05-11-2000, 07:52 PM
hhehe i remember trowa messing with her mind when she had that interview with him on the moon base. He said that oz was for people who play dirty

heerogf
05-11-2000, 08:02 PM
OoO0O0o0o0o0o0
rei_ayanami_the_cabbit ish going to be sooo mad at you guys

X.E.R.O
05-11-2000, 08:12 PM
Did I say I hate her?

No, I don't. I can't say 'no' to cute things...oh no..:eek:

Cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii...:P

Oh no, I'm late for the 2 hour classes...bye..:)

X.E.R.O out!!!

heerogf
05-11-2000, 08:18 PM
BYE! :wavey:

Kiyone
05-11-2000, 08:39 PM
Yea i take what i said back also:stareup: :sweatdrop:

all the women in anime are somewhat cute :heh:

Especially Lady Une :D

:sulkoff:

http://www.geocities.com/twiad/kiyone2.jpg

Draco
05-11-2000, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Kiyone

all the women in anime are somewhat cute :heh:

Especially Lady Une :D

:sulkoff:

http://www.geocities.com/twiad/kiyone2.jpg

Draco
05-11-2000, 08:44 PM
woops messed up on that message,

true that all women in anime are cute, but the early image of lady une was to me, not so

Kiyone
05-11-2000, 09:53 PM
haha guess i should put that one in my sig :lol:

Einherjar
05-11-2000, 10:40 PM
She's really cool when her hair is not clipped or something. Like in the OVA, she's cool!

X.E.R.O
06-11-2000, 12:45 AM
Hmmmm...:)

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 04:16 AM
hee hee! i no mad at anyone! you make me happy!

heerogf
06-11-2000, 04:18 AM
hey rei, where have you been?
i've been waiting for you like forever

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 04:22 AM
whoa heero! ya up this late?

heerogf
06-11-2000, 04:28 AM
yeah!
i've been up till 4 on friday but you weren't there

LiDDoDrAgOn
06-11-2000, 04:28 AM
.....its discouraging how posts turn into conversations that should be on chat devices such as AIM or ICQ...:(

heerogf
06-11-2000, 04:34 AM
sorry!
so rei, did you upload your AIM yet, we don't want ppl to get mad now do we?

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 04:36 AM
I am sorry Miss LiDDoDrAgOn. this is my first time being talked to by a high ranking person, so i feel bad. i am sorry sorry. I was bad. I delete! see, i am not bad...
:bawling:

ok fine. it won't let me delete. oh, and i have been trying to get AIM for the past 3 days, but it wont let me register! AIM no baka!

[Edited by rei_ayanami_ the_cabbit on 06-11-2000 at 06:39 PM]

LiDDoDrAgOn
06-11-2000, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by rei_ayanami_ the_cabbit
I am sorry Miss LiDDoDrAgOn. this is my first time being talked to by a high ranking person, so i feel bad. i am sorry sorry. I was bad. I delete! see, i am not bad...
:bawling:

ok fine. it won't let me delete. oh, and i have been trying to get AIM for the past 3 days, but it wont let me register! AIM no baka!

[Edited by rei_ayanami_ the_cabbit on 06-11-2000 at 06:39 PM]

:heh: i feel like a mom or something...uh..just call me LiDDo, without the miss...and now I feel like crap.

Anyway, how come it wont let you register?

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 04:46 AM
I have tried over and over, but everytime i try, it says *We're unable to process your registration because you have reached your registration limit for the day. Please try again in 24 hours. * so... nice rei waits 24 hrs and tries again. same message. okay. this time rei waits 48 hrs. same message. i don't know why it won't let me register!

heerogf
06-11-2000, 04:47 AM
again, i'm sorry
it's just that i haven't seen rei_ayanami_the_cabbit in a while and i guess i got a little excited
i'm trying my hardest to act more mature

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 04:50 AM
this is my last off topic reply. i think what i am gonna have to do is to have someone else register me. i can't seem to think of any other way. oh, and Liddo, we luv you!

LiDDoDrAgOn
06-11-2000, 04:53 AM
um, yea, okk :rolleyes:

I can help you register. Give me your user name that you want, and I'll make a password up for you. Once you get on your sn, you can change that password if you want.

heerogf
06-11-2000, 04:53 AM
yeah, WE LOVE LiDDo!! :inlove:

LiDDoDrAgOn
06-11-2000, 04:55 AM
:goof:..uh...now i'm...scared...:sulkoff:

you guys reply too fast...

heerogf
06-11-2000, 04:59 AM
we'll try to keep it down

LiDDoDrAgOn
06-11-2000, 05:02 AM
not that its a bad thing!!!:B: But I'm just lingering around the animeboards because I'm stayin up all night reading a book. earlier today i was so stressed out but i got everything planned....I just kick it at the boards for a couple of hours and read at the same time.....Also, its nice to have some people on at late hours. Sorry if I'm getting off topic...

Lady une....is ugly. >.<

heerogf
06-11-2000, 05:06 AM
you don't have to say sorry, i get off topic all the time

heerogf
06-11-2000, 05:09 AM
ok, now were back to our old topic again

at first i thought she was ugly too, but later i found out what a cool personalitIES she have, i kind of begin to like her, btw, i don't judge anime charater a lot on their look

Ko Hakaisha
06-11-2000, 03:18 PM
Once Lady Une fully understood Oz (like Trieze told her to), she was cool! ^^ Before then, she was a jerk.

Rulakir
06-11-2000, 05:30 PM
At first, I wanted her to die! But as the story bought the good in her, it was good that they kept her around.

Tailchaser
06-11-2000, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I liked her more towards the end also. I thought it was wrong that they kinda left her hanging at the end, they never said what happened to her.Then again they never said what happened to most of them.

Bleed
06-11-2000, 05:43 PM
well in endless they did :D

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 06:06 PM
Thank you sooooo much! i would like my sn to be: ladyunecabbit . rei was already taken. oh well. Thank you so much, Liddo!

kaia
06-11-2000, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Tailchaser
Yeah, I liked her more towards the end also. I thought it was wrong that they kinda left her hanging at the end, they never said what happened to her.Then again they never said what happened to most of them.

yeah, it was kinda hanging, but i liked lady une towards the end too and also in endless waltz.... :B:

Drizzten
06-11-2000, 06:36 PM
I think Lady Une is the most attractive female in the series...right next to Noin...
http://www.geocities.com/angela_hinorei/ladyann.jpg

heerogf
06-11-2000, 06:40 PM
she look really pretty in that picture :)

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 06:43 PM
i really don't know how i am gonna watch EW. I mean, i really liked Treize-sama, and i cried when he died. and now poor une comes and finds his daughter. rei ish gonna cry and cry. whaaaa! I need to be with friends in order to see this.

heerogf
06-11-2000, 06:45 PM
i can watch it with you if you want :)

Petit Charat
06-11-2000, 06:49 PM
*sniff* thank you heero gf. She does look pretty in that pic. I still like her in uniform though. She looks much more lethal. hee hee. ...

X.E.R.O
07-11-2000, 05:29 AM
Oh...so cute...oh no...:eek:

Cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii, cute and kawaii...:P

X.E.R.O out!!!

Drizzten
07-11-2000, 10:32 AM
I personally think she's the most attractive when she's in uniform and has her glasses on. I'm a sucker for long brown hair, and hers is gorgeous pulled up in a bun. I don't know if we could get along, being that she's got some personality problems, but what the hell, right?

I think X.E.R.O. would hug an atom bomb if it was cute and cuddly! :D

Petit Charat
07-11-2000, 03:11 PM
hee hee! i do think that lady une in her OZ uniform is so much better than when she lets her hair down. I luv the glasses, too!

Bisz
07-11-2000, 05:36 PM
She was chummy with Treize, the absolute best anime character of all time, how could anyone hate her? True, she was a b*** at the beginning of the series but then she goes insane and becomes nice, hehe.

Bisz

Reika the Dark Angel
07-11-2000, 05:56 PM
Actually I liked her the whole time. I know a lot of people that didn't but the woman was tough and she didn't take anything from anybody. That's my kinda girl!

Petit Charat
07-11-2000, 06:11 PM
i also like her through out the series. I do have a confession, though. I happen to like Treize more than Zechs. hee hee!

X.E.R.O
07-11-2000, 10:14 PM
She is so...*X.E.R.O stops*

heerogf
07-11-2000, 10:19 PM
I happen to like Treize more than Zechs. hee hee!
:redhot: :kaioken: :mad: :mad2: :ssj:
j/k

Draco
08-11-2000, 02:01 AM
in the end lady une was cool with me but not my fav, that pic up there look good, however, again, she was so annoying at the beginning when i really wanted to see who would win the battle between wing gundam and tallgeese, she had and go threaten the colonies, geez even zeches was pissed

Ko Hakaisha
08-11-2000, 02:11 PM
Of course he was! And Trieze was way ticked in his own quiet manner.

Petit Charat
08-11-2000, 07:12 PM
I sorry heerogf! But everyone likes Zechs so much, so i like Treize. It's kinda like how almost everyone either likes duo or heero, but i like quatre.

Kachi
14-11-2000, 07:28 PM
Lady Une is awsome! She flys gundams like mad!

Draco
15-11-2000, 04:31 AM
yeah the come back of lady une was cool, her WRECKING! Wing Gundam!

destroyor
22-11-2000, 02:41 PM
humm ... from what I had read. People don't like lady Une just because she is the "bad" guys that got pick to do the "dirty" job. I like lady Une, because I think she is very capable with her job.

Fine, I admit it. I like her cause she is cute and good-looking and ..... :blush:

heerogf
22-11-2000, 02:58 PM
I sorry heerogf! But everyone likes Zechs so much, so i like Treize. It's kinda like how almost everyone either likes duo or heero, but i like quatre.
i'm just joking rei, you know i love all of them :blush:

FaithBloom06
22-11-2000, 07:01 PM
I dont!! I realy love her charecter in endless waltz! she has a lot of depth in the series!

Draco
22-11-2000, 09:06 PM
Hmm all this about lady une, anyone like sally or noin?

destroyor
23-11-2000, 02:05 PM
I like sally ... and don't ask me why. :blush:

heerogf
23-11-2000, 02:28 PM
OoOoOOo...i love sally and noin too :blush:

Asuka's Man
23-11-2000, 03:59 PM
I too think Lady Une is the most attactive Gundam Wing girl. Sally Poe looked good in Endless Waltz too. Noin cant hold a candlee to Une IMO. I too liked Treize more than Zechs. I wanted Treize to get his dual with Zech's. Treize is actually one of the top 3 pilots in the entire series. He defeated the Mobile dolls in a Leo! Equal terms of armament and Mobile Suits, yet he was outnumbered and he still defeated them without breaking a sweat. Treiz would have beat Wu Fei had he not jumped onto Altron's spear.

I would have loved to see Tallgeese 2 VS Epyon.

Lady Une is way hotter than the other Gundam W chicks.

destroyor
27-11-2000, 01:35 PM
Hate to break it to you Asuka's Man, but Treiz did not beat the MD using the Leo. He would have been killed if the MD controller (Oz soldier loyal to Treiz) didn't stop the MD.

[Edited by destroyor on 28-11-2000 at 03:37 AM]

Tsunami-X
27-11-2000, 05:15 PM
1 two 3 and to the four, Lady Un is here and Captin Noin is at your door, *does the walk, flips then does the splits* you know i'm the man, yea!!!!.... *wakes up from a trance then looks around...* where am i? :D

Forever Z.E.R.O.
27-11-2000, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by destroyor
Hate to break it to you Asuka's Man, but Treiz did not beat the MD using the Leo. He would have been killed if the MD controller (Oz soldier loyal to Treiz) didn't stop the MD.

[Edited by destroyor on 28-11-2000 at 03:37 AM]

"Would have..." is commentary. No facts or proof to back it up. When I see that episode again and see that Oz officer shut them down, then and only then will you be right. But I dont remember seeing that soldier.

P.S. What was that Tsunami? I have no idea what that last post was supposed to mean.

Drizzten
28-11-2000, 02:46 AM
*whispers to Forever Z.E.R.O.*
You'll get used to him...:B:

destroyor
28-11-2000, 02:04 PM
"Would have..." is commentary. No facts or proof to back it up. When I see that episode again and see that Oz officer shut them down, then and only then will you be right. But I dont remember seeing that soldier.

*sigh

Disk:6 eps:18 Time:53:24/01:11:54

(tank closing in)
begin war simulation
(space-use Leo MD activated, shoot down all the tanks and target)
Is this the MD system?
Because we are using the old MS Leo, we have to use external connection ... (more detail on MD system, bla bla bla)
... (more talk about MD system)
Suddenly a green Leo attack the MD system building.
Someone is attacking us! There is no contact from it whatsoever!
Good, set it to be the MD system's target! Order them to attack!
(Green Leo got shoot by all the purple Leo, and is unable to counterattack)
Is it spy from the enemy?
Enemy Leo contact is coming in. (Treiz on screen)
(Oz soldier saw Treiz on screen)
What? STOP the attack! Stop!

There is the proof you wanted. And from what I seen, Treiz's Leo can't even stand straight when his Leo was getting shoot by the MD MS. He can't even defend himself in front of the MD using a Leo.

priss_bgc
01-12-2000, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Draco
Hmm all this about lady une, anyone like sally or noin?

i love lucrezia!!! that woman is soo awesome!! and i thought her and zechs/milliardo made the BEST couple!! she was so loyal to him, she always stuck by him no matter what...she really believed in him too!! and you gotta love the short, purple hair!! and i think she was a pretty good pilot and fighter and stuff!! i mean, obviously how else would she have become a special??? i didn't really like sally too much...i mean, she was cool but she didn't really have much of an impact on me. lata!!

Tsunami-X
01-12-2000, 10:28 PM
does anybody like catherine? she never seems to be mentioned like the other ladies are... hang on a sec, what about duo's girl... does anyone like her? we can't leave the minorities out... thats just mean... :D

priss_bgc
02-12-2000, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Tsunami-X
does anybody like catherine? she never seems to be mentioned like the other ladies are... hang on a sec, what about duo's girl... does anyone like her? we can't leave the minorities out... thats just mean... :D

yeah!! i really like kathy!! i just think she was a really nice person...but she was also tough. like remember the episode when the tauruses landed on her colony?? and she was the only person to stand up to the oz soliders?? and she was always really nice to trowa :) i'm sorry, but i really wasn't feeling hilde (duo's girl) that much. i mean, there was nothing wrong with her but there was nothing too great about her character either. she was kinda just there...and she never got fleshed out at all...we never really learned too much about her...she was just such a minor character :shrug: ok enough for now, lata!!

Draco
03-12-2000, 07:35 AM
Duo girls is cool, she's a pilot like duo and tried to capture duo when they first meet, that guts!

heerogf
03-12-2000, 11:37 AM
i like hildie too, or duo's girl, she nice and cute too, i wish she could show up more in the series

Tsunami-X
03-12-2000, 11:53 AM
hildi was pretty important when she stole the Libra plans and gave them to the GW pilots :D It looked like she died but she dident... are there anymore minor female characters? i don't remember any...

heerogf
03-12-2000, 11:59 AM
yeah, sofia noventa, she's the girl that heero ask to kill him, 'cause he killed her father in episode "the order to destroy 01" and we mustn't forget the little girl and her dog in EW

Tsunami-X
03-12-2000, 12:02 PM
it was sad when he accidentally killed the girl and her dog :bawling:

heerogf
03-12-2000, 12:05 PM
:bawling: i know! u could see all of the guilt in his face, it look like he does care for ppl after all, i'm so proud of my heero *hic hic*

Tsunami-X
03-12-2000, 12:08 PM
it was even more sad when heero and wufei were fighting then heero just stops and says "how many more times must i watch that girl and her dog die..." :bawling:
(please excuse me, i get very emotional somtimes...)

heerogf
03-12-2000, 12:11 PM
that's okay tsunami *pat him in the back* i get emotional too :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: sorry, but i just can't help it

destroyor
03-12-2000, 11:49 PM
listening to you guys make me quite emotional myself ... :bawling:

Draco
07-12-2000, 11:23 PM
wow

lots of tear filled faces...

CHeer up! :B:

Petit Charat
08-12-2000, 02:03 PM
Cabbit make evewone feel happies! Hee hee! yea! YOU GUYS FORGOT MARIEMAIA! ack... She ish almost as wonderful as Lady Une. Talk about a disturbed seven year old. Ya know what makes the cabbit giggle insanely? When Lady Une ish piloting wing gundam and it transforms from MS bird mode into its regular little gundam mode. For some reason i find that hysterically funny. Oh... Cabbit ish sick and thus ish not right in the mind...

destroyor
08-12-2000, 02:12 PM
er .... okay. :goof: *giggle insanely*

Petit Charat
08-12-2000, 06:15 PM
Well! i mean come on evewybody! think about it! it really ish silly! I mean... she pushes Tweizie-sama out of the way! and the birdy mode! hee heee heeee! it's silly!