PDA

View Full Version : RahXephon DVD Volume 3

Westlo
05-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Here's the AnimeOnDVD Review for the 3rd Volume of RahXephon.

AOD Review (http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/1975.php)

Even though it's opinion I pretty much agree with this statement

As said elsewhere, these are flawed people but not flawed to the point of insanity.

Kyrakasa
05-06-2003, 03:40 AM
Where can I buy this online for $20?

~_~

:liplick:

jennwenn
05-06-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Westlo

As said elsewhere, these are flawed people but not flawed to the point of insanity.

I agree too. At least that's what I see in Itsuki's female assistant (her name escapes me...), Kamina Maya, Haruka, and Ayato. (I'm on episode 11, just to keep up with the DVD releases.) I really want to buy the complete series on DVD, its one of those that you can watch more than once to catch all the details, so adding it to my collection would be perfect and actually good value.

GRRR, so many good shows right now. :( (Or :) )

cool2burn
05-06-2003, 05:39 AM
I cant wait to see it for the best price goto www.dvdpricesearch.com i doubt you will find it under 20 bucks but it should be close

Icantpickascreename
05-06-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Westlo

There's nothing that special. The extras are basically the same. As well, the DVD is only three episodes long for the same price. What was ADV thinking while making this DVD? We will never know.

The cover is probably the coolest part of this DVD. (j/k) It has a great onlooking picture of Reika. The RahXephon pic is a little outdated. It looks (it's not suppose to) as if ADV did a cut and paste job. Why can't they have a good-looking cover like RahXephon #1 DVD? That cover was spectacular!

Anyhoo, it's a continuation of the series, so I should be happy. ;)

dheu
19-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Icantpickascreename
As well, the DVD is only three episodes long for the same price. What was ADV thinking while making this DVD? We will never know.
It's a mystery. At this rate, volume 4 will be 2 eps long, and dvd 5 will only have 1. Just how many dvds is ADV planning to stretch this out to?

dheu

Icantpickascreename
19-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by dheu
It's a mystery. At this rate, volume 4 will be 2 eps long, and dvd 5 will only have 1. Just how many dvds is ADV planning to stretch this out to?

dheu

No need to worry on that account. I checked with ADV and the fourth DVD will have 4 episodes on it.

AnkaraStark
19-06-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Icantpickascreename
No need to worry on that account. I checked with ADV and the fourth DVD will have 4 episodes on it.

... Thank God! :lol: These DVD companies have become rather ridiculous with the amount (or lack thereof, really) of episodes they put on each DVD!

Wakizashi
23-06-2003, 01:53 AM
what was ADV thinking

Obviously thinking of more profits, greedy bast... did the same thing with Eva. Hey, yet another similarity between RX and Eva, ADV rips us off with 3 eps DVD's. Especially when you consider Manga released the Street Fighter II V anime with 7 and 8 episodes on 1 DVD. Just shows you what they actually could do.

From the size of the box, I believe there will be 7 DVD's. I'll have to double check though.

Oogami Ichirou
16-01-2004, 04:02 PM
I didn't even buy this DVD because of the lack of episodes. I was like "I'll waste my money on something better" ...

*shakes fist* Anime DVDs are highly priced as it is, so at least include a decent amount of episodes! :p

Abyss of Hell
16-01-2004, 11:52 PM
I am suprise you guys have not seen all of this "better this eva any day" series