PDA

View Full Version : Slipcase blues

APF
18-09-2003, 06:04 PM
For those who are collecting the box set, you know that each volume comes with a black slipcase, making them look uniformly slick in their box. Well, I didn't get one for Vol. 5, and I know others have had the same problem. Well, solution! Hooray!

Posted from AOD forums:

Dear AOD forum members,
For those of you who have purchased the X DVD Vol. 5 and are missing the 'O' sleeve (in other words, the cardboard slip cover), please mail a legible written request along with your name, address, phone number and e-mail address to:
Pioneer Entertainment (USA) Inc.
- Help me with X Vol.5 -
P.O. Box 22782
Long Beach, CA 90801-5782
In turn, you'll receive in the mail the X Vol.5 'O' sleeve. It's that simple, BUT all requests must be received before or postmarked by 10/10/03.
My deepest apologies to those of you who have been tremendously frustrated and inconvenienced by this occurence. Many of you have spent your hard-earned cash on the X DVD slipcase box and understandably should expect to have all the slipcovers to keep your X DVD collection consistent. While the 'O' sleeves are indeed limited, they are not scarce.
At the same time, I want to thank to all of you for continuing to support the X TV series release and to those of you who have patiently waited for us to formally address this situation. Please stick around for the end (no pun intended), as this is a worthwhile series to complete.
- Stephen
Pioneer Entertainment (USA) Inc.

I believe they will do this for other volumes, as well. Joy.