PDA

View Full Version : FAVE EPISODE/s

warlock
30-12-2005, 12:35 PM
So we've got the fave character thread, so i'll just go on with fave episode thread seeing as there's not much thread in this section anyways!!!

SPOILERS!!!

My Fave episodes would be:
let's see, um the first time Tomoko entered some kind of pageant where Miyabi was also a contestant! Basically, the last part when they are supposed to re-enact some scene! Tomoko who was the underdog, did really well since she was no longer acting at the time but was actually pouring her emotions towards her childhood friend! She didn't won the contest but bagged a special award which paved way for a new career in showbiz or something like that!

Another Tomoko episode, the one where she qualified as a candidate for the search for a new Idol or something! Similar scenario, she was still the underdog (because her opponent cheated) and still didn't won the contest but won the hearts of the audiences and gained even more supporters. The part when the gang went off the train station and was surprised to her some noise and found a huge really huge number of supporters waiting for their arrival!

orochi X
30-12-2005, 03:28 PM
It's been a while since I watched GTO, not many episodes really come to mind just a lot of memorable scenes. So I guess some of my favourite episodes include the final episode of the Urumi arc, and the episode where Onizuke "becomes" Doraemon for the Fist of the North Star references.