PDA

View Full Version : Ww2 Rpg

Kenichi
25-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I've been thinkin to myself... what if there was a WW2 RPG? That would be fun. For now we'll RP using allied soldiers, but We'll skip around after big battles.

Once we get four or five soldiers we'll start.

Also note that this will probably not follow actual WW2 battles, except maybe the REALLY huge campaigns.

Use the Following form for new soldiers.

***NEW SOLDIER***

Name (Surname, Given): Murphy, Jeff
Original Nationality: American
Build(body proportions): Tall, Thin
Background(not required): Coming from a Family out of Illinois. Quiet, Calm, Tactical, Practical.

Gismo
25-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I've been thinkin to myself... what if there was a WW2 RPG? That would be fun. For now we'll RP using allied soldiers, but We'll skip around after big battles.

Once we get four or five soldiers we'll start.

Also note that this will probably not follow actual WW2 battles, except maybe the REALLY huge campaigns.

Use the Following form for new soldiers.

***NEW SOLDIER***

Name (Surname, Given): Murphy, Jeff
Original Nationality: American
Build(body proportions): Tall, Thin
Background(not required): Coming from a Family out of Illinois. Quiet, Calm, Tactical, Practical.
(This is probably a stupid question. But, the way I'm treaded around here its whats to be expected< Would you have to had played the game to get in?
I like RPG but usually dont have buch to go on with the topics. :heh: *

Kenichi
25-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Naw, just coming in midway is fine. Just say (soldier's name) shoots indecisively... blah blah blah.

Mecha454
26-10-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm joining!

Name- Anderson, Callik
Original Nationality- Unknown, assumed to be somewhere in the mideast.
Build- Medium height, average build, but packs a punch.
Backround- War, assumed to be either a mercenary or a guerilla at one point.

Schizm
26-10-2006, 11:27 PM
I'll be Hitler.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/nazi/adolf-hitler/hitler_goofy.jpg

Guildenstern
27-10-2006, 05:22 AM
I'm not sure how to play just a WW2 RPG. A pulp-era adventure RPG where one happens to be fighting nazis would be easier. But I'll watch how this goes and see if I can figure it out.

Kenichi
27-10-2006, 08:04 PM
yeah... I sort of half-assed thinking it out, hoping that you guys would help to build it with your input.

Schizm- That is the funniest picture I have ever seen. I love that smile! or... is that even a smile?

Mecha- I'm not sure if you mean mideast of the world, or the USA, but extra enthusiasm is wonderful! Now tell your enemies! Age?

I think we'll work it out so that we can pretty much exclude the armed forces ranking system, but If we can lube it up and ram it in (think it out) we can make it work.

Mecha454
28-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Mid-east as in afganistan (I probably spelled that wrong). Age? Maybe 23...