PDA

View Full Version : makin an rpg......

Bomberman00004
06-01-2001, 12:55 AM
i wanna make an rpg. anyone wanna help me out. i need people on my side and i need enemies. if you wanna join my side, then say so. also if you wanna be my enemy (only for the prg purpose, i don wanna make any real enemies) tell me. maybe ill come up with a group name or something....... so if you wanna be in my rpg tell me

Bomberman00004
06-01-2001, 12:56 AM
damn this probably belongs in the other rpg forum.....can someone move it if it does

EVA Type-R
06-01-2001, 02:59 AM
ill help u out dude! i looove rpgs!

Dazman
08-01-2001, 12:46 AM
I wanna be a bad guy.
Evil is cool and you can eventually kill me too!
But what's it about?

Forever Z.E.R.O.
09-01-2001, 07:58 PM
Whats it about?

dartstrife
05-02-2001, 03:28 PM
i'd help...if i knew What it was about!

dartstrife
05-03-2001, 09:18 PM
ok, i'm getting annoied, in wish pople wouldn't joke about RPG's w/ me...

Slayer1070
05-03-2001, 10:43 PM
count me in, i'll be on your side! :D

death
06-03-2001, 07:56 PM
Ill be nutral. In other words im up agenst the lot of you. Or Evil havent decided yet

Commander Fuyutsuki
09-03-2001, 12:45 PM
I'll help you with a storyline, I enjoy writing stories

Bomberman00004
10-03-2001, 04:30 PM
whoa i wrote this post a long time ago... ^_^;; well um...i still dont have a real story... ill get fuy to help i guess ^_~

Planeswalker9
10-03-2001, 04:39 PM
i'd like to join. whatever i may be good :) or evil :devil:
i'd like to help u if i can

Alecia
10-03-2001, 05:09 PM
Itll be more like Im playing the two of you against each other so I can get my dirty work done lol.

No but Im thinking Ill be like a person who is torn between two people in the story like is related to someone on the bad side but is a friend with someone on the good side hehe

Bomberman00004
11-03-2001, 09:30 PM
ok now we need a storyline....any ideas?

Slayer1070
11-03-2001, 09:36 PM
Futeristic Timeline
or
Fantasy Timeline
or
Current Timeline
or
Some odd mix??

dartstrife
13-03-2001, 07:30 PM
uh...something, with, magic...

definatly magic, gott'a have an rpg, gott'a have magic...

um.......maybe, a, um...no, wars are to common in stroylines..augh, i'm stuck...just have magic

Alecia
14-03-2001, 05:37 PM
It could be about drug dealers and people trying to stop it or something like that...

dartstrife
14-03-2001, 09:30 PM
magic drugs! Magical drugs!

wait..that doesn't sound right.....

Alecia
14-03-2001, 09:40 PM
lol well dont you think that people who use it think drugs are magical by the way they feel? Maybe Im wrong hehe

dartstrife
14-03-2001, 09:46 PM
how should *SNNNNNNIFF* (ah that's good)I know?

j/k

ok, maybe drugs, but not magic ones...

maybe, uh on some palnet of different species live, like all together, and uh, ok, i'm stuck

meilinrei
16-03-2001, 12:00 AM
can i join? i'll be on your side :)

can't think of any storylines......think think think.....maybe a fantasy thing such as in a magical place, with waterfalls, unicorns and fairies. Or a scifi thing in space with people coming from different planets...or something...those are my ideas....

and since this is my first RPG I don't know if i'm doing this rite..if not tell me so! :)

Spike Spiegel
16-03-2001, 12:41 AM
I'll help you guy's out with the story, and I'll probably join in, as one of the good guys.

Just send me your ideas and I'll give you a rough idea in about 5 days.

My e-mail is Spike_Spiegel69@Hotmail.com

dartstrife
16-03-2001, 08:00 PM
ok, might as well say i'd wanna be a netural!

i'm good at that! either that, or like semi-good, semi-netural! eh, antsy me! antsy antsy antsy antsy!

S*Katt
16-03-2001, 11:19 PM
Sorry, got a little bit too enthusiastic there. Yeah, I'll help you. Love Gaming.

S*Katt
16-03-2001, 11:27 PM
Okay, story line:

Futuristic? - lots of hi tech weapons and mecha's
Fantasy?- Lots of magic, wierd creatures

oh! I know! Futuristic Fantasy, magic + cool weapons with wierd creatures and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad dudes.

(If you need help, email me. I'm a good story teller and game master.)

meilinrei
16-03-2001, 11:48 PM
yea futuristic fantasy would be good :)

dartstrife
17-03-2001, 01:05 PM
awsome idea! i'd go for that! There could maybe also be magical weapons...just an idea.

cool2burn
17-03-2001, 01:08 PM
decides to make a appearence

meilinrei
17-03-2001, 10:40 PM
i like the sound of magical weapons (or something magical anyways) :)

Commander Fuyutsuki
18-03-2001, 06:07 AM
I know war is an often plot for RPG's but why dont we put an intresting spin on the aspect of war. For instence the struggle for power between 2 nations. A nation of magic users and a nation of science/technology.

S*Katt
18-03-2001, 06:13 AM
Oh maaaan! I wish I'd thought of that! That's great!

Bomberman00004
18-03-2001, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Commander Fuyutsuki
I know war is an often plot for RPG's but why dont we put an intresting spin on the aspect of war. For instence the struggle for power between 2 nations. A nation of magic users and a nation of science/technology.

sounds kinda like femme's rpg, only in hers the two worlds arent warring.....oh well

meilinrei
18-03-2001, 04:00 PM
i'll be in the nation of magic users!!!!!

Commander Fuyutsuki
18-03-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Bomberman00004

sounds kinda like femme's rpg, only in hers the two worlds arent warring.....oh well

Femme has an RPG?!

Bomberman00004
20-03-2001, 05:47 PM
:lol: you didnt know? check that one other rpg forum she posted about it. (im the one that told her she should post about it ^_^)

Commander Fuyutsuki
20-03-2001, 08:31 PM
If you get permission to start it from Pen2 We should start on a plot, storyline, ect...

Ty Twinblade
20-03-2001, 09:02 PM
Oh! I've got the perfect place!!!! I've already created a sci-fi/fantasy world in the depths of war. The humans (hi tech) are against the creatures of fantasy, lead by the dragons. I play a white dragon and leader of the white armies after her father's death. Her name's Kinrratayath. I can give you all a basic plot line if you want it.

dartstrife
20-03-2001, 09:06 PM
DuUuUuDe...!!!!! that's sounds soooooooooo Kewl!of course, bombermans gott'a say ok, and the mods gott'a approve it from bomberman.

but wut ev'a the RpG ish, i hope it opens!!!! :):):):):)

Dazman
21-03-2001, 08:13 AM
How bout drugs that let you use magic, instead of magic drugs?

I still want to be the bad guy

But it seems like I'm the only one... I'm the only bad guy in Femme's RPG too!... is there something wrong with me?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commander Fuyutsuki
21-03-2001, 02:12 PM
I say it gets approved before everyone starts working on it

Ty Twinblade
21-03-2001, 02:36 PM
*evil laugh* Don't worry. I play lots of bad guys. In fact, in a few of my RPG's, the bad guys win. ~_^

S*Katt
21-03-2001, 09:53 PM
I'll be on the dragon's side if only they're allowed to change into things (One degree of their magical talent)

And if the dragons can change, what's the possibility of having a double agent? (If there's a war, you gotta have spys somewhere.)

S*Katt
21-03-2001, 09:57 PM
Or, if there's other magical creatures, can I be half human half cat demon?

(Sorry, looooooooooooooooooooooove my cat creatures.)

Ty Twinblade
21-03-2001, 10:23 PM
Great! ^_^ I was hoping someone would go for that job. Kinr (my char) has a sister who is allied with the humans and demons. I'll get more indepth on that when/if this RP's approved. As for shape-shifting, Kinr herself can take human form. I don't see any problem with it.

meilinrei
22-03-2001, 12:09 AM
so do we start working on plot or something.......

(honestly this is my first RPG.......so i dunno what really happens now :) )

Bomberman00004
22-03-2001, 12:27 AM
ok heres what ive come up with based on everyone's ideas...

im thinking we change it from good guys and badguys to robots vs. dragons

one side will have mechs and the other side will have dragons to ride on and battle with. youcan throw in any other fantasyish stuff you want to.

it takes place in a futuristic fantasy land imthinking final fantasy 7 with more magic and stuff.

and i like the idea of magic drugs... :heh: so um.... yea... i guess we need a few more things...

why are they battling? whos on what side? maybe names for groups, places, and people..? yea...

Commander Fuyutsuki
22-03-2001, 12:39 AM
Tomorrow youn bomber we shall AIM chat a story and plot.

Ty Twinblade
22-03-2001, 08:48 AM
Ok. Here's the basic plot and story of my world.

10,000 years ago, a world was born from the gods' love. This land was young and new. Beautiful in all her many ways. Upon this land dwelled a creature known as humans. Wild and free, they ran across their new home with joy in their hearts. The gods watched as their children grew and thrived. Then began to die. Evil swarmed into the land, destroying all in its path. Thus, the children of the gods cried out for a guardian. The gods acceeded to their wishes and sent the First. The First was a creature of legend and dreams, blended with all creatures, fantasy and non. As chaos grew, so did the First. Then, the world called out that the First should be made into many. Thus was born the creatures of magick. Elves, dwarves, unicorns, pegasi, and strongest and noblest of all, the dragon. On that day, all the creatures of magick took a vow to watch over the humans and their counterparts. Then the dragons stepped forward and bound themselves to the humans for eternity. A vow that would later end in desaster.
8,000 years later, evil had wormed its way into the hearts of man and dragon. Each accused the other of trechery. War began. Magick alligned itself with magick and humans alligned themselves with demons. Soon, most of the magickal creatures refused to fight. They would not hold true to their vow yet they would not fight against the humans either. Many left.
1,000 years later, the world entered the climax of battle. Dragons fought humans full force. Each allied with their own. Mechines of destruction aided the humans while the dragons relied on magick. The world cried...

Radiskull
22-03-2001, 10:00 AM
yo can i help out?
my AIM handle is Radiskull101

S*Katt
23-03-2001, 12:51 AM
*Holds up hand* I'll take the Double agent!!!!!!!

Ty Twinblade
23-03-2001, 08:36 AM
*laughs* ~_^ K. I'll give you some background info if/when this RP is accepted.

S*Katt
23-03-2001, 07:45 PM
Thanks! *eg* this should be FUN! Any info on the character can be sent to my email, or posted on a PM.

S*Katt

S*Katt
23-03-2001, 07:48 PM
Oh, and BTW, if anyone wants me to draw their character for them (Either in Anime style or realistic) send stats to me (Plus a description of course! :) ) And I'll get it to you asap (That's of course if I don't get an overload of ppl wanting character drawings ;) )

S*Katt

Bomberman00004
24-03-2001, 12:36 AM
hey i thought this was my rpg.....

Commander Fuyutsuki
24-03-2001, 04:00 AM
It was your RPG

Ty Twinblade
24-03-2001, 01:18 PM
^_^;;; Sorry. Got carried away. I'll keep quiet now.

EVA Type-R
25-03-2001, 01:21 PM
Ill be a hunam (human) that appears sometimes to help the umm.. whatever side.. he is a cool dude that has lots of gizmos and hes... real cool... and he has.... lots of gizmos... Do you feel im repeating something? O.o

Bomberman00004
25-03-2001, 02:07 PM
what do you mean it was my RPG fuy??

Commander Fuyutsuki
25-03-2001, 04:20 PM
It was a joke, caues everytone started offering storylines and whatnot. Coup de etat!!!!! it's our now, quick gag bombermanup.

Dazman
26-03-2001, 07:52 AM
um... okay, will do cap'n, do you have anything TO gag his mouth with though?

So... whats this RPG now...? Is it that dragons vs mechs story or what?
If so can I be a member of the overwhelmingly evil force that makes the two forces fight each other... can I dismember angels, mutilate cute little puppy dogs, pull out fairy's wings and all such other cruel and unusually evil things that evil monsters do? Can I runaway everytime a hero rocks around and I beat them half to death?

EVIL!!!!!
:evil:

am I evil yet?
and whatz happening with this idea?

Ty Twinblade
26-03-2001, 08:29 AM
*laughs* Dang. ~_^ Wish I knew. You'd be perfect for one of the very evil, leader type guys.

Dazman
26-03-2001, 09:44 AM
Is there a way to enlarge these smilies?

I want a GIANT evil smileyface!!!!

:evil: <------ see? TOO SMALL, evil is bigger than that!!!

Bomberman00004
26-03-2001, 05:46 PM
its the people's rpg! run by bomberman00004.... so you guys decide what you want... im just the guy in charge who approves everythign!

Ty Twinblade
27-03-2001, 12:30 AM
Hmm... well, my idea's a bit... let's say... out there. Good and evil have equal forces. Driven to equal extremes. Both sides have a chance for victory. It's just a matter of who deploys the plan first.
~_^ *ahem* Though evil has an advantage there.

The noble dragons, last of their kind and abandoned by all else. Only they and a few straggling heros from the elven and dwarven races remain to fight the strengthening sides of chaos. As a weapon against the demon's soul stealing chill, they have lost all emotion. From hatching, dragons know only the will to fight. Thus, my character, Kinr was born into the world.

The desperate, fearful humans. Plauged by lost friends and lost hope, they turn to the only power greater then their enemy. A stronger enemy. The demons, lead by a faceless leader, join ranks with the humans to drive back the controlling forces of dragons. Armed with weapons of destruction and creatures of nightmare, they fight for their right to live. Thus was born the liche dragon, Kinr's sister.

Thus began the end.

Dazman
27-03-2001, 07:34 AM
WICKED,
well :evil:

Mephestia (me) an evil demon captain sent by the devil himself to murder the pathetic magic creatures and gain control of this world, fools many human leaders into allying with his dark forces and instigating the great war. Taking the dragons by surprise, he quickly gains the upper hand and now rests comfortably as the devil's caretaker of (earth?).
However he has ulterior motives beyond those issued to him by his dark general. The power of all the souls killed on (earth?) in the war is channeled directly to himself, and he seeks to hoarde all this power, eventually to leave the world and claim hell for himself.

"KILL THOSE PATHETIC FAIRIES AND ELVES! BRING ME A CROWN OF FAIRY WINGS AND ELVEN EARS, AND FEED THEIR CORPSES TO THE HUMAN DOGS! WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH BRING ME THE DRAGON I CAPTURED YESTERDAY, I GROW HUNGRY."

Ty Twinblade
27-03-2001, 08:35 AM
*VERY evil grin.* But there's more. Oh yeah, the planet's name is Lilth.

In these desperate times, the WingClaws, the last surviving clan of dragons, needed a leader. One of strength and legend. So came the time of Yathra. Greatest of leaders since the First, Yathra planned to lead Lilth and her people back to a time of peace. To the time of legend where dragon and human were formed out of a sacred bond. One that had not been seen in over a thousand years. Father to the WingClaws, husband to Mareyath, leader of a new age.

The Mistress, purest form of evil ever to exist. Her will was the chaos that ran rampid(sp?) through the war. Like the flame of battle, she swept through the human ranks. Her tainted presence growing with power.

Good against evil. Sister against sister. A shower of tears poured down upon them. Thus, Lilth cried.

And no body heard....

Dazman
28-03-2001, 05:40 AM
Do you mean rampant?

hrm... rampid sounds like a strange word... but is ANYTHING being done about this hijacked RPG?

Ty Twinblade
28-03-2001, 08:32 AM
*laughs* ~_^ Well, it's just an idea. Up to Bomberman to decide.

S*Katt
31-03-2001, 12:10 AM
And I run around playing both sides, no-one knows what side I'm on, whether I AM on a side or not (Grrrrrh! I would put a devil smiley here, but I've tried every kind of combination I can think of and I STILL can't get one up!)

information has its price, and so do I.
(So can some one pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me how to put the different smileys up? Prrrrrrrrrrease?)

Shinjuchan
31-03-2001, 12:15 AM
I'll help I love RPG's can I be evile :devil:

meilinrei
31-03-2001, 03:12 AM
i shall be good :)

Dazman
01-04-2001, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Shinjuchan
I'll help I love RPG's can I be evile :devil:

EXCELLENT! Another soldier to the ranks of the devil... we will be victorious over you puny creatures of morals and values... then we will toast your excrutiatingly painful demises with gold goblets filled with your blood!!!! :evil:

Ty Twinblade
01-04-2001, 11:06 AM
*laughs her very scary, evil type laugh.* ~_^ Beware she who guides the enemy. Evil against evil is so much more fun.

meilinrei
01-04-2001, 06:32 PM
EXCELLENT! Another soldier to the ranks of the devil... we will be victorious over you puny creatures of morals and values... then we will toast your excrutiatingly painful demises with gold goblets filled with your blood!!!! :evil: [/QUOTE]

NOT MY BLOOD :eek2:

::sniff sniff:: :bawling:

Ty Twinblade
01-04-2001, 09:24 PM
*A deep, haunting laugh fills the air.* Side with me and you will live in eternal happiness. Become my enemy and... well.... *smriks* you'll learn the true meaning of PMS.

Dazman
02-04-2001, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by meilinrei
EXCELLENT! Another soldier to the ranks of the devil... we will be victorious over you puny creatures of morals and values... then we will toast your excrutiatingly painful demises with gold goblets filled with your blood!!!! :evil:

NOT MY BLOOD :eek2:

::sniff sniff:: :bawling: [/QUOTE]

My dark minions will make no exception... for what is blood for but to be consumed and spilt by the darkness... :evil: lol
As for you dark mistress... I respect the awesome power of your PMS, but we devils will not give in to the whims of a woman so easily :evil:

Ty Twinblade
02-04-2001, 07:53 AM
*laughs* You will bow down or you will be destroyed. There is no alternative.

Dazman
02-04-2001, 08:02 AM
True darkness bows down to nothing!!! :B:
Death will only strengthen this Devil's resolve for bloody murder and bloody excess...

All will pay in blood
All will pay in pain
And they will write their pleading cries in bloody writing from severed fingers, for lack of their tongues which I will also sever :evil: :evil: :evil:

EVIL :evil: :lol: :devil:

S*Katt
02-04-2001, 08:32 AM
And the evil temptress that plays both sides, loyalties unknown, a blood price to collect... doesn't matter whose blood

Dazman
03-04-2001, 08:03 AM
Tell you whats really evil though... the fact that I don't even know whats going on in here anymore!

grrrrr... well if ya wantin for RPGs check out me and Slayers RPG at
Slayer's House (http://pub16.ezboard.com/bslayershouse)

Its under the heading Final Fantasy: The Final Chirldren... you can't be evil though... unless I says so

Ty Twinblade
03-04-2001, 10:52 AM
*VERY evil grin.* Yes! A chance to be- errm... 'good' in the Slayers world. *smiles.*

*laughs* I don't think any of us know what's going on. ~_^

meilinrei
03-04-2001, 09:24 PM
nope i dunno whatz going on :)

Dazman
04-04-2001, 08:03 AM
I don't think anything is going on...

is it?

well... maybe it is... maybe it is
*starts looking evil and scheming like

meilinrei
04-04-2001, 08:23 PM
mebbie dazman is right, mebbie something IS going on...
:eek:
::looks scared and runs away::

Ty Twinblade
04-04-2001, 10:01 PM
*laughs and shakes her head.* You give yourself away too easily, Dazeman. *smirks* The purest evil seeps into one's soul through love for another.

meilinrei
05-04-2001, 08:34 PM
so many evil people

who will join the GOOD???

u can do it...push the evil thoughts away....and become GOOD!!! :)

Spike Spiegel
05-04-2001, 10:45 PM
There is no good or bad, only shades of grey. But if I must make a choice, give me a gun and I'll hunt down Dazman's ugly ass.

Ty Twinblade
06-04-2001, 08:02 AM
*laughs chaotically* I'm neither good nor evil. ;) But both.

dartstrife
06-04-2001, 05:24 PM
uh...ya, these ideas and characters are good 'n' all, but we still gott'a get 'k' for it to start.......

Bomberman00004
06-04-2001, 08:16 PM
*stamps paper* "K"

Ty Twinblade
07-04-2001, 07:21 PM
*laughs* I guess we're good to go. So are we going with the generally thrown about idea?

Mina
07-04-2001, 07:50 PM
Is it too late to join?? In this RPG, I'd be a creature called an angallian, who looks like an angel, but has no halo, and the wings can be hidden and be replaced by two big wing tattoos on the person's back.. Will this work?? '.'

Bomberman00004
08-04-2001, 01:00 AM
you can join thats cool

um....ill put the final stuff down here soon (plot and stuff). someone pm me so i remember in the morning ^_^ then we can get this started i guess. ^_^

meilinrei
08-04-2001, 01:12 AM
YaY we're going to start soon :D

S*Katt
08-04-2001, 04:44 AM
Am I all alone in saying....

:confused2 HEY?!?!?!? :confused:

Ty Twinblade
08-04-2001, 09:19 AM
*laughs* It's ok. ;) This means we're finally getting a plot going. Be happy!

Mina
08-04-2001, 03:15 PM
mmhmm mmhmm. do we need to start a new topic or what for the RPG itself? yay! I'm apart of this RPG

meilinrei
08-04-2001, 03:42 PM
wow we r up to 9 pages and we haven't even started a plot or anything!

Ty Twinblade
08-04-2001, 08:52 PM
*laughs* Amazing, ne? Maybe we should start a new thread for the RPG and keep this one open for comments or questions.

dartstrife
08-04-2001, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Ty Twinblade
*laughs* Amazing, ne? Maybe we should start a new thread for the RPG and keep this one open for comments or questions.

X-actly! :D

meilinrei
08-04-2001, 10:37 PM
yea starting another one for the RPG sounds good ;)

S*Katt
09-04-2001, 05:58 AM
Ah, kay. well!

*Rubs hands enthusiastically* lets get cracking!!!:devil:

S*Katt
09-04-2001, 06:38 AM
oh, and WTH does the yellow envolope with a hole in the middle of it mean?:goof:

dartstrife
09-04-2001, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by S*Katt
oh, and WTH does the yellow envolope with a hole in the middle of it mean?:goof:

It means...

I dunno

Ty Twinblade
09-04-2001, 01:22 PM
Errm... not a clue. *pokes the little envelope thing.* Maybe it means this thread is gonna blow up or something.

Mina
09-04-2001, 07:22 PM
lol...ok..someone start the new RPG thread...*crickets chirp*..someone start now....*more chirping*....WILL SOMEONE START THE BLASTED NEW THREAD?!!

meilinrei
09-04-2001, 10:20 PM
i think the little yellow envelope thingies r to tell us where we last posted? could that be it? ummm yea so is the new RPG thread gonna have the same name?

Mina
09-04-2001, 11:32 PM
Since I'm sick of waiting, I'm going to start the RPG. OKAY??!!!

Dazman
10-04-2001, 04:55 AM
Hang on !! what the hell is it gonna be called??
bomberman's RPG?? Let's have a vote for title first!!!

How bout:
Dark Universe?
The Devil's Gambit?
Roulette of Souls?
Dragon Death?
Demon War?

vote or my imp will get you :devil:

by the way somebody offer up a good title first!!

oh how bout Ty Twinblade the dark Temptress and the eight hundred year war ????? :D

Ty Twinblade
10-04-2001, 08:02 AM
*rotflmao* ~_^ Nice. Hmmm.... well, I've basically gotten the plot worked out (if we go my my plot) so..... How about "Broken Bonds"?

The title comes from the bond formed between dragons and humans when the world was new. When the war started, those bonds were broken thus leading to the near destruction of the entire world.

Dazman
10-04-2001, 08:52 AM
Yeah I like that one I'll vote for it!
so hows the recruiting characters gonna go... we all gotta put down profiles if we're gonna play right?

How bout a really basic one like:

Character name: ??
Alignment: Good/Bad/other
Brief Description: :evil:
Brief history:
Main focus of Talents: (sword skills/magic ???? whatever, but only one!!!)

so then ppl get less caught up on other little things, like height and weight and weapons and listing abilities

Ty Twinblade
10-04-2001, 10:27 AM
*nods* And if they want to be part of the dragon army, they'll have to list their colour and previous battle skills too. I've got the ranking system worked out but it's kinda complicated to explain. Oh! All fighting dragons have to be more then 100 years of age. The ageing cerimony occurs when the hatchling turns one hundred, thereby giving him/her full rank as a dragon. ~_^ Under a hundred, they can go through the battle training. *eg* Fun stuff.

All humans and humanoid (odd other races that choose a side to fight on) have some tech knowledge. Picture a world of lasers and tanks mixed with magick.

Demons. *shrugs and grins* Have fun.

meilinrei
10-04-2001, 08:43 PM
did we already go over the plot? if so what page. i think i missed something :(

thanx :)

dartstrife
10-04-2001, 08:48 PM
I like bomberman's Rpg!

Mina
10-04-2001, 08:56 PM
Here's a creative name for the actual RPG, "The REAL RPG to 'makin an rpg......'" hmm? What do you think? If this goes undecided for too long I will be forced to start a new one. I am telling you all now so you don't get mad at me later.

dartstrife
10-04-2001, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ty Twinblade
*nods* And if they want to be part of the dragon army, they'll have to list their colour and previous battle skills too. I've got the ranking system worked out but it's kinda complicated to explain. Oh! All fighting dragons have to be more then 100 years of age. The ageing cerimony occurs when the hatchling turns one hundred, thereby giving him/her full rank as a dragon. ~_^ Under a hundred, they can go through the battle training. *eg* Fun stuff.

All humans and humanoid (odd other races that choose a side to fight on) have some tech knowledge. Picture a world of lasers and tanks mixed with magick.

Demons. *shrugs and grins* Have fun.

I say we should add one or two more races to this fight.........

The elves, and the Angels!

Mina
10-04-2001, 09:38 PM
yeah, because I'm an angallian in this PRG. ^^

meilinrei
10-04-2001, 11:06 PM
are the angels good? cuz i'm good! :) but then again dragons are cool ;)

Mina
10-04-2001, 11:46 PM
both are very neat, but like I said, before, I'm an angallian. Meaning I'm not a real angel, just a creature like an angel. ^^

Ty Twinblade
11-04-2001, 07:54 AM
*laughs* ^_^ Sure! Though remember, all demons are on the side of the humans (or so the pathetic humans think. Hehehehe....) and most magickal creatures are on the side of the dragons. An elven city is built behind the dragon's mountain and the dwarves live beneath the mountain.

Dazman
11-04-2001, 08:53 AM
OKAY, I'm takin charge of the Demons :devil: !!
unless anyone has any objections... in which case I shall have to deal with you in an excessively demonic fashion :evil:

I'll be the Captain of Hell's army on earth... the other kinds of demons will be ---

Soldiers - STRONG SKILLED FIGHTERS, they vary in rank

Dark Priests/Priestesses :evil: - perform sacrifices for magic energy and all sorts of gory stuff like raising undead etc...

Familiars - these guys and gals are the shifty shapeshifter that trick humans and other heroes into doing silly things :evil:

In terms of appearance, the demon's are a free for all...!!! Personally, I'm gonna be the meanest UGLIEST toughest S.O.B EVER!!!

S*Katt
11-04-2001, 09:01 AM
well, I think twinblade knows which character I am...

and as for all the rpg's "Will the Real RPG please stand up. please stand up. please stand up..."

sorry, listning to too much emenem. He cracks me up.

Ty Twinblade
11-04-2001, 10:29 AM
*laughs* ^_^ K. But if we go by my plot then I'll have to be the Dark Mistress and the Silver Leader. The Dark Mistress is basically the reincarnation of pure evil. She'll just sit back and watch the battle. Make sure her side doesn't screw up too much. The Silver Leader is the leader of the dragons. He has the respect of all those in his army and is the most reveired of all the draconic leaders.

dartstrife
11-04-2001, 04:38 PM
OHHHHHHHH!!!

I WANNA LEAD THE ELVES!

I HAVE IDEAS FOR UNITS ALL PLANED OUT!

Mina
11-04-2001, 07:56 PM
Since I'm not a demon, or a human, I guess I'm on the dragon's side..but I'm not a bad guy....oh. I'm starting the RPG NOW. >=(

Ty Twinblade
11-04-2001, 09:29 PM
K. Since everyone's eager to get started and Bomberman seems to disappear off the face of the earth every now and then, I'm gonna put up a char. application sheet. Some of you already know who you are so just go ahead and type. ^_^;;;

Character Application Form

Name:
Race:
Alignment:
Sided with:
Appearence:
A bit of History:
Special Traits:
Preferred Weapon:

I think that's about it. Dragon's ranking will be decided after they fill this out.

meilinrei
11-04-2001, 09:40 PM
i still gotta think bout my character.....but so far i know that i'm gonna have magic...so does that make me on the dragon side?

oh by the way...where r we putting our character info...in here?

Mina
11-04-2001, 11:12 PM
before this thread gets too long, I'll also create a character application thread, okie? Okie. Creating now.

meilinrei
11-04-2001, 11:57 PM
good plan :D

Ty Twinblade
12-04-2001, 07:42 AM
*grins* As she said, go to the new thread she's making. ~_^ Thanks for getting all this started up, Mina. Anyway, magick doesn't necessarily mean you're on the dragon's side. You can be demon or other if you want and still fight for the humans. Your choice really. Only exception is that all dragons (minus Kinr's sister ~_^) are good.

dartstrife
12-04-2001, 02:56 PM
AM I THE ELVES YET!? DO I GET TO LEAD THEM!?

Ty Twinblade
12-04-2001, 07:56 PM
*laughs* ^_^ Yes! You can be the elves. You get an entire kingdom to yourself. Cool, ne? It's directly behind the Dragon Mountain, protected from the demons.

Spike Spiegel
12-04-2001, 10:34 PM
Could I be the leader of the Dwarves?

Ty Twinblade
12-04-2001, 11:55 PM
*grins* ^_^ All yours! The dwarves live in caverns beneath the Dragon Mountain. They can access the outside world by multiple tunnels connected to the dragon's lairs. Most of the tunnels open into crystal caverns then the main paths which run through the mountain.

*ahem* Now... I'd like to say one more thing....

GET POSTING!!!!

Dazman
13-04-2001, 05:16 AM
Yo Ty, if your the Dark Mistress, then I guess I'll be the Captain of your armies... is that okay?

S*Katt
13-04-2001, 09:34 AM
oi! Wasn't I the double agent? In which case, didn't you already have a character sheet all up and ready for me?

dartstrife
13-04-2001, 09:41 AM
jus' so people can submit there charries, i'll make the character creation thread! :D

Ty Twinblade
13-04-2001, 10:26 AM
Dazeman: ^_^ Yep! If you read the started thread, the Dark Mistress refers to you as 'my lord's servant.' You're basically second only to her in this fight.

S*Katt: Oh yeah! Hmm... you'll have to choose her name but her basic background is this: she is the only remaining sister of Kinr, my character. Their other nest mates were killed by human terrorists. Their mother died only a few days after the attack. Kinr went on to be one of the best and most efficient warriors of her clan. Thus, she rarely, if ever, shows emotion. Your character was still traumatized by the attack and wasn't as ready to accept it without emotion. She turned to the demons because the Dark Mistress promised her love and friendship (and victory) if she joined her. The Dark Mistress became like a second mother to her. Meanwhile, Kinr and the others have no clue that your character joined the others. They still treat her like one of their own. She serves under Kinr now in the white army.

S*Katt
13-04-2001, 10:43 AM
oooooooooooooh! okay...

I name thee Shadow

Ty Twinblade
13-04-2001, 04:49 PM
*grins* ^_^ Great!

Dazman
13-04-2001, 10:53 PM
Will Shadow be joining Behamon for the slaughter on the Western Plains? :evil:

its so much fun being this evil

Bomberman00004
13-04-2001, 11:45 PM
wow my rpg turned out pretty well. i would have never thought it would. well now that its started i hope youall have fun. and remember, when you look back and think of who did this for you, think of BOMBERMAN. and when election day comes around, VOTE BOMBERMAN00004! have a nice day.

Pen2
14-04-2001, 07:39 AM
What do you think this is, a democracy? ;)

dartstrife
14-04-2001, 08:49 AM
maybe he does...

Dazman
14-04-2001, 09:26 AM
hrm... so what's happening now?
the thread was just closed... how does one go about applying for a proper official approval? Are there forms to fill out, fees to pay? Can just about anyone apply or are there social restrictions that prevent that from happening? :D

I was havin' lotsa fun bein evil too :sulkoff:

Pen2
14-04-2001, 09:37 AM
All I need is - an e-mail stating what the RPG is, its setting, and where you're going to go with it. Bomber just told me to look at this thread, and that wasnt a satisfactory answer :)

Anyone can apply, so hurry hurry.

Ty Twinblade
14-04-2001, 11:07 AM
One e-mail comin' up! Uh.... *blinkblink* What's your addy?

Pen2
14-04-2001, 11:56 AM
Well, seeing as RPG_Mods is flooded with FF stuff, just send it to mine at jolly_scotsman@hotmail.com http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/asian2/pmail2.gif

(Please dont ask me why I use that little image. I just always seem to put it down when giving out my addy ^^

Dazman
14-04-2001, 12:14 PM
way ta go Ty, get this RPG back open! :)

is bomberman gonna participate... seein as he started it and all?

Bomberman00004
14-04-2001, 08:18 PM
i dont know im kinda busy and i dont wanna hold you guys back. so have fun ^_^

Ty Twinblade
14-04-2001, 08:56 PM
*takes dramatic pose then goes off to figure out how to get her e-mail working.* ^_^;;; Just kidding. I'll have it open in no time.

dartstrife
14-04-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Pen2
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/asian2/pmail2.gif

(Please dont ask me why I use that little image. I just always seem to put it down when giving out my addy ^^

i think it's cute! ^^

Dazman
15-04-2001, 03:42 AM
Yeah that thing is coool,
where'd it come from?!

Pen2
15-04-2001, 04:29 AM
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/

Hunt around that site, they have a million of them sitting somewhere.

Dazman
15-04-2001, 06:49 AM
hrm... couldn't find 'em,
but whatz with that game? looks kinda cool and a bit wierd

S*Katt
15-04-2001, 07:22 AM
well, when this rpg gets going, my email is Katt_daas_stuff@hotmail.com

Dazman
15-04-2001, 10:27 AM
When's it gonna start again,

*nervous twitch

must.... be.... evil.... somehow... argh!!

Ty Twinblade
15-04-2001, 06:42 PM
*laughs* ^_^ E-mail sent. Hopefully he'll get it soon.

S*Katt
16-04-2001, 07:15 AM
forget that. my NEW email is Shadow_Strike@hotmail.com... decided to change it

This has nothing to do with the name of my character, I had to get rid of my last email addy as I've moved on from being what I was (Cryptic to the last.... ain't I?) ;)

Spike Spiegel
16-04-2001, 01:14 PM
It's open.

Mina
16-04-2001, 01:58 PM
yay.

Spike Spiegel
16-04-2001, 10:06 PM
I'll Repeat myself.

It has been re-opened.

Ty Twinblade
16-04-2001, 10:14 PM
*sighs happily* It's good to be back. :)

S*Katt
18-04-2001, 07:14 AM
um... at risk of sounding like an idiot... heh? What's open?

Ty Twinblade
18-04-2001, 07:37 AM
*laughs* ^_^ The thread is back. We can RP again.

S*Katt
18-04-2001, 07:41 AM
Well, i've put my character up on the character submission thread, you'll have to fill in a few blanks here and there, but I think it's fine. When Can I start playing?

Ty Twinblade
18-04-2001, 09:15 PM
You've already been called in front of the Dark Mistress. See my first post.

dartstrife
24-04-2001, 08:24 PM
ya, Ty? i'm kind'a lost between the deamon+dragons fighting, i dunno when I should come in!!! ugh!:mad:

AnimeWishes
24-04-2001, 08:51 PM
ill be in it :)

thing is do you know how to program it?

Tom

Ty Twinblade
25-04-2001, 01:04 PM
*laughs* Just jump in where ever and whenever you feel like, Dartstrife. It's basically a jumble of wars at the moment.

AnimeWishes: Menawha? Program?

dartstrife
25-04-2001, 02:35 PM
Ok, sorry Ty for bugging you, but one more thing....

since the Elves are protected from the deamons, and the place they live is by the dragons, are they allied...or du I get to make that up...?

Ty Twinblade
25-04-2001, 04:40 PM
*grins* ;) No prob.

Well, the Elves were originally allied with the dragons. Though you can change that if you want to. Since the war began, most fantasy creatures left the dragons to do their own fighting or joined the humans. So, it's up to you what you want to do.

dartstrife
26-04-2001, 11:53 AM
ooooo...i c

alright, i got it now, you'll see the elves moving up and in now!;)

Slayer1070
08-05-2001, 05:48 PM
Hello all, i've ignored this thread for long enough, And i'm joining!! but before i do i need sombody to give me a quick run-down of current events, and any past history that i'll need to know.....

Ty Twinblade
09-05-2001, 07:31 AM
Eh-heh... past history? It'd be best if you ran through this thread quickly from the beginning. Most of the stuff you'll need to know is on here. After that, sign up a character on the Character Creation Thread and you're ready to go.

Dazman
09-05-2001, 10:39 AM
:evil: :devil:
and let me extend an offer to you to join the dark demonic forces we have ammassed to crush the wretched goodly dragons! muahahhahahaha :lol:
You will be received well by Behamon and the Dark Mistress...

*anyway run down of recent events... well big battle fought, demon's lost, but big demon guy opens up a giant gate to hell in the middle of the battle field... Dragons allied with a dwarven(?) necromancer and Angellians, currently most of the characters are camped in an Angellian camp licking their wounds after the battle and various other battles... some humans are trying to join up the resistance and betray their own allegiances (I'm a little biased in this matter, being evil and all :evil:)... the race of Dracos (half human/half dragons) is making an alliance with the demons... uh... uh... what else has happened?

Slayer1070
09-05-2001, 03:40 PM
Looks good, now can you give a list of factions that i can join?

Ty Twinblade
10-05-2001, 12:18 AM
Errm... list of races and their allignment so far:

Good:
Elves
Dwarves
Dragons (duh)
Griffons (some)
Humans (RARELY)

Evil:
Demons
Humans
Dracos

Slayer1070
10-05-2001, 04:25 PM
ok, is there any restriction on what type of guy i make? or does he have to be one of those races?

Ty Twinblade
10-05-2001, 04:55 PM
Well, try not to go too over board (dragon, demon, human cross). Half-breeds are usually looked down upon so if you want a lot of adventure, I'd go for that. ~_^ Just make up a character, post your stats on the Char. Creation Board and as soon as you get the ok, you can play.

AnimeWishes
15-05-2001, 10:00 PM
how long till RPG is ready???

Ty Twinblade
15-05-2001, 11:29 PM
It's already in progress.

Bomberman00004
14-06-2001, 01:03 PM
hey guys. hows my rpg going? ^_^ i was just browsing the forums and i remembered this rpg so i decided to check up on it. maybe now that its summer i might join my own rpg ^_~ well have fun guys

Mina
27-06-2001, 01:46 AM
Good:
Elves
Dwarves
Dragons (duh)
Griffons (some)
Humans (RARELY)

B-but..what about the angellians? *sniff*

Ty Twinblade
02-07-2001, 03:51 PM
*laughs and pats Mina on the head.* ^_^ Sorry. Just forgot to add them.