Animeboards.com Forums

Animeboards.com Forums (http://animeboards.com/index.php)
-   General and Other Anime (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Am I turning into a slight perv? (http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=59989)

Kusunagi 18-01-2007 04:48 PM

Am I turning into a slight perv?

I seem to have developed a weird anime fetish. I like to see big breasted chick fight. *Sighs* Oh well, help my addiction. I have or have seen:

Airmaster
Ikkitousen
Fighting Beauty Wulong
Kenichi
Tenjou Tenge

Are there any more? I do actually like the fight seen and no Hentai please. Some of that stuff is too much for me.

SamIam 18-01-2007 05:18 PM

This one sticks out in that respect (no pun intended)

Voltage Figher Cowcaizer

GLB_08 18-01-2007 10:42 PM

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=3641

animeD 19-01-2007 12:13 AM

how weird..

Pengi_Ken-Ohki 19-01-2007 12:24 AM

I can understand anime planting the seeds of perversion, then you know..nurturing, watering, mineraling, and even singing to those seeds of perversion until the police are knocking at the door.

However, wanting to watch big breasted women fighting shouldn't even get to count as perversion. Its lame mainstream-taste. Thankfully I've not seen 2 of those listed anime. I actually dislike big breasted women fighting anime cos its just too much for my suspension of disbelief. They never dress like a fighter, have a body like a fighter, or an attitude of a fighter. Its dumb and annoying.

Oh god, my perversions are true perversions. As such, they can never be stated! Thank god I'm not longer 14 and thus have no interest in harem anime. That was the worst.

Kusunagi 19-01-2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pengi_Ken-Ohki
I can understand anime planting the seeds of perversion, then you know..nurturing, watering, mineraling, and even singing to those seeds of perversion until the police are knocking at the door.

However, wanting to watch big breasted women fighting shouldn't even get to count as perversion. Its lame mainstream-taste. Thankfully I've not seen 2 of those listed anime. I actually dislike big breasted women fighting anime cos its just too much for my suspension of disbelief. They never dress like a fighter, have a body like a fighter, or an attitude of a fighter. Its dumb and annoying.

Oh god, my perversions are true perversions. As such, they can never be stated! Thank god I'm not longer 14 and thus have no interest in harem anime. That was the worst.

Ewww Is that the tentacle stuff? That freaks me out. They have the same effect on me as that "Eclair scene" from Van Wilder

SamIam 19-01-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kusunagi
Ewww Is that the tentacle stuff? That freaks me out. They have the same effect on me as that "Eclair scene" from Van Wilder

How odd ... the Japanese use "tentacles" as a device for sexual implication and in the west there seems to be growing fetish for "pastries".

Nokari 19-01-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kusunagi

A harem is a group of women... not tentacles

Pengi_Ken-Ohki 19-01-2007 07:28 PM

lol, my perversions are more subtle. I actually don't generally watch anything more graphic than some panty shots. Even then I usually expect them to be tastefully done or style relevant. So tentacles are way out.

Sam, what is a 'pastry'? Do you refer to the ridiculous number of American Pie movies?

SamIam 19-01-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

lol, my perversions are more subtle. I actually don't generally watch anything more graphic than some panty shots. Even then I usually expect them to be tastefully done or style relevant. So tentacles are way out.

Sam, what is a 'pastry'? Do you refer to the ridiculous number of American Pie movies?

Yep ... :D

EVA fiend 20-01-2007 08:09 AM

Quote:

lol, my perversions are more subtle. I actually don't generally watch anything more graphic than some panty shots. Even then I usually expect them to be tastefully done or style relevant.

Heh, then you should avoid Najica Blitz Tactics dude. It has more panty shots than anything else IMO; the creators went into overdrive to see how many panty shots they could get into every other frame. It's insane. :tongue3:

Kusunagi 20-01-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVA fiend
Heh, then you should avoid Najica Blitz Tactics dude. It has more panty shots than anything else IMO; the creators went into overdrive to see how many panty shots they could get into every other frame. It's insane. :tongue3:

LOL I am going to buy it tomorrow

Pengi_Ken-Ohki 20-01-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

I'm covered: 'Style relevant'. For instance, anime that makes fun of anime which uses panty shots. Unless they're just doing panty shots to pull in customers, thats just lame.

orochi X 20-01-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

I remember watching that in high school, first episode had her infiltrating a mansion full of maids, I think we know what the outcome was.

Zemlianika 11-02-2007 11:28 PM

You should see some old farts who fight naked, and pay carefull attention to their saggy balls. Maybe it will help you get rid of your sick hobby!