Animeboards.com Forums

Animeboards.com Forums (http://animeboards.com/index.php)
-   Forum Requests (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bleach Forum Request (http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=59755)

Jagan 1 11-10-2006 10:15 AM

Bleach Forum Request

OK, someone's most likely done this before, but come on. Bleach is blasting off into popularity central and still no Bleach section. It'd take like, what? 7, 8 minutes to make one? A couple clicks, and bam, animeboards is updated, plus, if alot of people actually post there, it can't be any more a waste of space than some other sections, you'll get more search results, and hence, maybe, more members. Another thing, how about just updating the anime section in general? This is "animeboards" and all but I have a hard time even posting in the anime section.

DraniX 23-10-2006 07:24 AM

We already have a Bleach forum. It's called Yu Yu Hakusho. HAHA! Oh snap, how does it feel to get pwned so thoroughly. I torched your ass.

Mecha454 23-10-2006 01:15 PM

to dumb it down, you burnt him, Badly.

Unlikely Fan 23-10-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraniX
We already have a Bleach forum. It's called Yu Yu Hakusho. HAHA! Oh snap, how does it feel to get pwned so thoroughly. I torched your ass.

Hakusho is as related to Bleach as Hillary Clinton is to Ronald Reagan.

DraniX 23-10-2006 08:48 PM

In that Hakusho is less formulaic, more imaginative, wider in its scope and superior in story as well as character development, yes.

Kaneda 23-10-2006 11:23 PM

no way, i liked the bleach characters. and yu yu hakoshu is for pre-teens.

the filler isnt bad either.
but its still filler.

DraniX 24-10-2006 12:52 AM

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Typical Bleach episode: Spirit samurai defeats "hollow" monster after some awkward, cheesey introduction. So far, this has been the premise of every episode I've watched. Even the monsters all look the same. Did I miss anything?

Kaneda 24-10-2006 12:38 PM

you must have missed something because for the last 75 episodes they havnt even fought hollows...

fighting the hollows is just the introduction.

Gismo 24-10-2006 01:25 PM

^^ Thanks for ruining it for me. :(

Mecha454 24-10-2006 06:17 PM

Ditto.

SamIam 24-10-2006 07:13 PM

hmmmm ... while I do like YYH ... I must admit that Bleach is one of my present favorites. I would vote for the introduction of a Bleach forum ...

Gismo 24-10-2006 08:52 PM

You know what I just rembered I hate YYH :mad:

Bleach is awesome. How dare you compare it to that discrace YYH. :burnup:

DraniX 24-10-2006 10:52 PM

See, I choose Yu Yu Hakusho over Bleach. And since my opinion arbitrarily carries about...oh, let's say four times more weight than any other member on the board, the measure is vetoed. Bleach had a good opening theme. But that's all it had going for them. Accept the judgment of the phoenix.

SamIam 24-10-2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraniX
See, I choose Yu Yu Hakusho over Bleach. And since my opinion arbitrarily carries about...oh, let's say four times more weight than any other member on the board, the measure is vetoed. Bleach had a good opening theme. But that's all it had going for them. Accept the judgment of the phoenix.

... and you are on what mind altering pharmaceutical? :lol:

As far as posting quantity, I would agree with you, but nothing in the rules stipulates any corresponding ratio between seniority/contribution and authority. :rolleyes:

You have changed Dranix ... when did you become so autorcratic?

Sam

DraniX 24-10-2006 11:50 PM

Oh I'm not even arguing seniority or contribution. Key word: arbitrarily. I'm simply saying my opinion counts more. And face it, you can't blame the guy who loves oldschool.