Animeboards.com Forums

Animeboards.com Forums (http://animeboards.com/index.php)
-   Anime Music (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Catchiest Anime opening and ending themes? (http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=49942)

Yasei Chi 26-01-2003 05:59 PM

Catchiest Anime opening and ending themes?

So, what do you think are the catchiest (aka, you find yourself humming them or with them stuck in your head) opening and ending themes for anime?

My opinion:
Opening: Kibou Hou (sp?) - from Spiral
Ending: Wind - from Naruto

orochi X 26-01-2003 06:09 PM

That damm Love Hina opening theme Sakura Saku is damm catchy and gets really annoying aswell.

Also the opening for Gravitation, Super Drive

Fatal Outlaw 26-01-2003 06:26 PM

catchy...well i have to agree with orochi X, the opening is insanely catchy (same goes for the LHA OP). too bad the anime isnt.

as for catchy endings, My Will from InuYasha is my pick, i even find myself humming it at school, which is very rare

MrBS 26-01-2003 06:26 PM

I've been watching Berserk lately and I've found myself sitting through the credits for every episode. I really like the opening and ending of this series.

Sylvan 26-01-2003 06:51 PM

catchiest you say? Rurouni kenshin - sobakasu, happy lesson ending, gundam seed's opening and ending. there are a lot but these are the main ones for me

Sigurd Fatima 26-01-2003 06:59 PM

Most all of the RK themes but most the second opening and ~fourth ending (Rain), the Trigun and CB openings are darn catchy as well as awesome too. Usually the openings are always better than the ending themes in my opinion.

Peace. V

Petezilla 26-01-2003 07:04 PM

Best openings
initial D crazy for love
Scryed reckles fire

endings
slamdunk forgot the title

orochi X 26-01-2003 07:08 PM

Uhh isnt the Initial D opening theme Around the World?

Petezilla 26-01-2003 07:20 PM

Indeed it is when i dled crazy for love the discription was opening theme so I was missled but cfl is still a great song.

Psyk0 26-01-2003 09:14 PM

For opening, Cruel Angel's Thesis for NGE id pretty good. I could and have listened to that one song continually for over 3 hours.

For closing song, "Ride on Shooting Star" in FLCL is the best. A _very_ catchy song with some great music.

GuGuEaTeR 26-01-2003 10:09 PM

when i was little, i loved pokemon, believe it or not. and i found that one if it's opening songs ruled. it's not too bad, but because it's been there for such a long time in my head, i guess i should pay respect and give it the most catchiest opening song, by me. *doo doot do do do* :) i think it was the Jotto League opening song.

since i watched NGE i couldn't stop listening to Fly me to the Moon songs. i've got 20 versions of them, i need more, and i still listen to them. some people may think it sucks, but i like it and no one can do anything about it. the best ending song ever. well, not WITH the series, but hey, in broad term.

jeffep 26-01-2003 10:42 PM

Just by going by what gets stuck in my head long after I watch it would be.....

Opening: Excel Saga, Evengelion, & Ghost in the Shell SAC.

Closing: X tv, Rahxephon, A.D. Police(The New Files), & The Adventures of Mini Goddess (It's so cute):o

black_angel 27-01-2003 12:03 AM

opening- excel saga, NGE, BGC 2040

ending- not sure

Majin LinK 27-01-2003 12:29 AM

Opening: I, my, me! strawberry eggs - Dearest. ok song i guess, just got stuck in my head for about 4 hours.
Berserk - Tell my why.

Ending:Hellsing - Shine.
Now and then, here and there. very nice ending song.

FayeFayeV 27-01-2003 12:30 AM

Catchy Openings:
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
NGE

Catchy endings:
Inuyasha (all or them)
Outlaw Star (both of them)