Animeboards.com Forums

Animeboards.com Forums (http://animeboards.com/index.php)
-   Contact Admin / Moderators & Feedback (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Name change (http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=62849)

silverwind 19-11-2008 09:28 PM

Name change

How would I go about change my name? This is my first time asking to change my username.

Pengi_Ken-Ohki 21-11-2008 06:03 AM

Try n get Eva's attention is pretty much it. Sadly, Im stuck with this name. :cry:

John Faulkner 25-11-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverwind (Post 537849758)
How would I go about change my name? This is my first time asking to change my username.

The Contact Admin/Moderators sub-forum is the hot new place to be at AnimeBoards! Look at all the activity here. Woo-oWsers!!!(!)

Silverwind, I will now answer your query with the professionalism that AnimeBoards moderators have (although they're just too shy to post and show it, obviously), because I fear heaven and earth would have frozen over before you get a reply from the management team:

Nobody in the history of AnimeBoards, as I far as I know, has ever been successful in getting their name changed. The only person who has the power is the admin, Eva2k, and he is somewhat averse to change.

Pengi_Ken-Ohki 26-11-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Faulkner (Post 537849868)
The Contact Admin/Moderators sub-forum is the hot new place to be at AnimeBoards! Look at all the activity here. Woo-oWsers!!!(!)

Silverwind, I will now answer your query with the professionalism that AnimeBoards moderators have (although they're just too shy to post and show it, obviously), because I fear heaven and earth would have frozen over before you get a reply from the management team:

Nobody in the history of AnimeBoards, as I far as I know, has ever been successful in getting their name changed. The only person who has the power is the admin, Eva2k, and he is somewhat averse to change.

John says this right below one of the people who in the history of AB, had their name changed.

Some expert you are :p

John Faulkner 26-11-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pengi_Ken-Ohki (Post 537849893)
John says this right below one of the people who in the history of AB, had their name changed.

Some expert you are :p

Well blow me down with a feather! I wonder what your previous name was? Penguin_Ken? Kengi-Ohki? Pingi_Oeki-Doki?

Pengi_Ken-Ohki 27-11-2008 05:12 AM

penguin_ken

Kurai Kodomo 28-11-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Faulkner (Post 537849868)

I had a name change. If I remember right, there was a short period of time when eva2k was taking requests for name changes, That didn't last very long though.

John Faulkner 28-11-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurai Kodomo (Post 537849930)
I had a name change. If I remember right, there was a short period of time when eva2k was taking requests for name changes, That didn't last very long though.

Well blow me to Mars with a feather!! I wonder what your previous name was? Kuradomo? Ku_Ko? KoKo? Loco? Yoko_Ono? Porco_Rosso?

This must have been in 2000.

Kurai Kodomo 03-12-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Faulkner (Post 537849942)
Well blow me to Mars with a feather!! I wonder what your previous name was? Kuradomo? Ku_Ko? KoKo? Loco? Yoko_Ono? Porco_Rosso?

This must have been in 2000.

Deathscythe was my name... but ya it was pretty early on. Probably at the end of 2000 or beginning of 2001.