Animeboards.com Forums

Animeboards.com Forums (http://animeboards.com/index.php)
-   Site News (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   Animeboards.com upgraded + 13 new forums (http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=57123)

eva2000 10-09-2004 11:09 AM

Animeboards.com upgraded + 13 new forums
 
Animeboards.com forum software has been updated to vB 3.0.3. You'll notice I've rearranged a few of the forums on the front main page as well. I've archived the old Introduction forum posts too :)

Alot of new anime is being released so thought I'd add some new forums which have been requested in the past as well as some newer animes.

The 13 new forums are as follows:
Last but not least, I've deleted alot of user accounts which had invalid email addresses since these are causing 2,000+ email bounces per week to my server's mail inbox!

ATh 10-09-2004 11:44 AM

Yu-Gi-Oh?

ummm, we can expect the pokemon and digimon forums wolfpac has been dreaming of then?

Yu-Gi-Oh is far far worse from what i have seen than pokemon was.
(limited views of both )

ATh

eva2000 10-09-2004 01:05 PM

I happen to like Yu-Gi-Oh :heh: :)

Pokemon and Digimon will NOT be created... though

Kayay 10-09-2004 01:13 PM

*not a Yugi fan*

But to each their own. The new forums surprised me, however, not because of the anime's chosen, but because I didn't think we had enough active, posting members to support it yet.

eva2000 10-09-2004 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayay
*not a Yugi fan*

But to each their own. The new forums surprised me, however, not because of the anime's chosen, but because I didn't think we had enough active, posting members to support it yet.

We will once regos reopen too.. when not sure but the servers AB are generously hosted on by Disboards.com are looking at being upgraded eventually. Well I hope so... :)

orochi X 10-09-2004 08:04 PM

Nice new set of forums, well I'll be posting around in the One Piece and GTO forums.

Just one thing .. why a Lodoss Wars forum (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199) when we already have a Record of Lodoss War one (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)

eva2000 10-09-2004 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orochi X
Nice new set of forums, well I'll be posting around in the One Piece and GTO forums.

Just one thing .. why a Lodoss Wars forum (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199) when we already have a Record of Lodoss War one (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)

doh silly me :o

Black_Knight 12-09-2004 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eva2000
I happen to like Yu-Gi-Oh :heh: :)

Pokemon and Digimon will NOT be created... though


*Holds up a protest sign*

Free the Pikachus! Free the Pikachus! Free the Pikachus!

iwakura 13-09-2004 08:09 PM

I know what I'm gonna do...

I'm going to boycot the Yu-Gi-Oh! forum.


:)

Wolfpac 15-09-2004 07:38 PM

Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum... Bwah Ha Ha HA.

*Goes off and starts a 'What the BesTest CaRd" Topic.

Tensiga 16-09-2004 10:50 AM

hey will u be hooking us up with a case closed forum

TwilightSky 30-09-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tensiga
hey will u be hooking us up with a case closed forum

That's a good idea. Hey, maybe eva2k could change that new "Lodoss Wars" forum into a Case Closed forum...since there's already an exsisting Lodoss Wars forum... :lol: But seriously, I think a Case Closed forum would be awesome, too.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.