Animeboards.com Forums

Animeboards.com Forums (http://animeboards.com/index.php)
-   Site News (http://animeboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   Animeboards 13th Birthday (http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=97195)

eva2000 22-06-2013 02:54 PM

Animeboards 13th Birthday
 
Tomorrow Animeboards.com turns 13yrs old on June 24th, 2013 !

Looks like we finally broke 1 million posts despite a much slower activity level here :)

It seems last year, I made a mistake in http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=87567 that it should of been AB's 12th birthday and in fact missed it's 11th birthday :heh: Must be old age :o

Still some older members popping by our Members Only forums ;) But I'm guessing some older members now have kids themselves - hopefully into Anime as well :D

Changing email addresses:
Remember, if you do change your email address, change it to an approved (non-free email address) and make sure to check your new email address for the activation url code so you can re-activate your account. Otherwise, you won't be able to post on the forums until you re-activate your account.

New and Old Members:
Don't forget about the forum rules and registration guidelines for visitors wanting to join these forums.
  1. Registration Rules
  2. Forum Rules

your admin

George / eva2000

.

cool2burn 22-06-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Changing email addresses:
Remember, if you do change your email address, change it to an approved (non-free email address) and make sure to check your new email address for the activation url code so you can re-activate your account. Otherwise, you won't be able to post on the forums until you re-activate your account.
I believe this is one policy that really hurt this forum. I would bet 90% of all people on the internet don't use paid e-mail this day and age Gmail and Yahoo with their huge storage and easy of access have pretty much made paid e-mail obsolete. I know that i would never pay for e-mail never ever.

eva2000 23-06-2013 01:07 AM

hey there :)

Yeah true, but Gmail will be exempt and accepted soon - making change now :D

Brutus 23-06-2013 03:16 PM

Happy Birthday!

eva2000 25-06-2013 05:26 AM

cheers Brutus :)

ADdispatcher 27-06-2013 02:39 PM

Where has the time gone?

eva2000 02-07-2013 02:35 AM

Indeed.. collectively how many hours of Anime have we all watched :D :eek:

ACE2001 02-07-2013 08:17 PM

I know I'm extremely late but Happy Belated Birthday! It's good to see this place is still standing after all this time. This message board was my initial gateway into the anime world. =)

Kurai Kodomo 09-08-2013 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry I'm late:( ...So I brought a cake:)

eva2000 14-08-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACE2001 (Post 537888950)
I know I'm extremely late but Happy Belated Birthday! It's good to see this place is still standing after all this time. This message board was my initial gateway into the anime world. =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurai Kodomo (Post 537889813)
Sorry I'm late:( ...So I brought a cake:)

cheers guys, never too late ... :D

Tsunami-X 16-08-2013 07:43 AM

Happy super belated birthday! I should check my email more often, these 4 month purges are getting tiresome. :)

eva2000 21-08-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami-X (Post 537889936)
Happy super belated birthday! I should check my email more often, these 4 month purges are getting tiresome. :)

thanks :D

sharknob 14-10-2013 04:19 AM

Is this forum still alive?I was checking most of the post is very old

eva2000 26-10-2013 01:24 PM

Unfortunately, AB isn't very active.. but it's still alive.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.