View Single Post
Old 16-11-2001, 12:35 PM   #2   [permalink]
Mikaru

Cloud is walking up to Quatra, "I need you." Quatra is grinning, "I need you to! Bring your giant sword over here." There is a loud chanting, "Marfa, mother of the earth, heal this pour possessed soul from his homosexuality!" Cloud suddenly recovers his senses, "Who's there?" Chibi Neece appears beside Cloud, "You can't fall for that freaking gay bastard! You're to kick ass!" Cloud draws his sword and chops off Chibi Quatra's head, "That's for possessing me!"
Xellos is holding a large bag of popcorn.
Xellos: As much as I hate marfa, you gotta love that sword. Popcorn?
Red Dragon: Thanks.
Filia crosses her arms.
Filia: That was cruel and sick!
Xellos: that was funny. You're just a hard ass!
Filia: I'm a priestess!"
Xellos: You're a hypocrite!
Filia: I'm a dragon
Xellos's facial expression changes.
Xellos: You're hot!
Filia grows giant heart shaped eyes.
Filia: So are you.
The two Chibis hug then start kissing. The Chibis fall over and roll off the table onto the floor. Red Dragon looks down.
Red Dragon: That ain't right.
Chibi Cloud is looking around, "Where's that little pink -----!" Chibi moon appears magically on the turn buckle, "I'm right here! My pink hair and freakish obsession with cats only hides my plot for world domination! Quatra was my friend! His homosexuality mirrors my own." Chibi moon looks around, "I forgot my line." Chibi Sailor moon whispers, "Stand for love and justice." Chibi moon perks up, "I stand for crappy pink stuff and homosexuality! I will wrong rights and destroy straight people, just like you." Chibi Sailor moon suddenly jumps off the roof of the building killing herself.
Red Dragon: snicker
Cloud is about to step into a fight with Chibi moon. Someone taps him on the shoulder, "Don't worry." Cloud sees Chibi Neece and Chibi Spark are standing beside Cloud, "I saved your butt so you could sword fight my freaking boyfriend. I'll handle that little pink dumb ass." Cloud and Spark both take a fighting stance and start sword fighting
At ringside Chibi Xellos climbs onto the table, he is smoking a cigarette.
Xellos: Sorry about that.
Red Dragon: Where's Filia?
Xellos: Backstage eating cookies and crying.
Red Dragon: I thought you two didn't get along?
Xellos: We don't.
Red Dragon: then why…
Xellos: That is a secret.
Chibi Felicia walks out of the backstage area, "Meow! I'm in a fighting kind of mood!" Chibi Felecia walks down to the ring.
Red Dragon: Mmmmmmm, Felicia. *Drools*
Chibi dragon and Chibi Tifa are standing face to face. Felecia grins, "Hi!" Tifa uncrosses her arms, "Ha! I'm bigger than you are!" Felecia sticks her chest out, "No you're not!"
Xellos: Apparently we're about to settle an age-old argument. Which has larger breasts? Felicia or Tifa.
Red Dragon: Tough to call.
Chibi Lina grows a giant head, "You two are going to poke someone's eyes out!" Tifa grins, "You're just jealous, you flat chested freak." Lina rolls up her sleeves, "Oh, you asked for it! Flare arrow!" Chibi Lina blows a giant flair arrow blowing up both Felecia and Tifa, "I'm the best!"
Red Dragon: That was too much. Isn't there anyone who can stop Lina?
"Maybe I can be of some help." Chibi Trunks appears on the ramp, "My mother was Bulma! Loud mouth chicks don't scare me!" Lina is standing on the ropes, "You want a piece of me?" Chibi Trunks takes a fighting stance, "Any time!" The arena shakes, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Trunks is now a super saijin, "Bring it, whatever your name is!"
Xellos: It seems now that he's a blond his IQ has gone down. He can't ever remember who he's fighting.
Lina puts on a pair of sun glasses, "You're going to hurt! Dragon Slave!" Trunks takes a dramatic pose, "Kaaaaaa Meeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa Meeeeeeeeeee Ya!" The two fire large energy blasts at once. The two beams collide and there is a large explosion.
Red Dragon: Which is left standing?
Chibi Trunks is now in the ring. He brushes his hair out of his face, "I'm the best!" Chibi Duo appears at the top of the ramp holding a large laser scythe, "We'll see. I want to see that Z sword stand up to the thermal blade!" The two charge each other, "Now that Lina's gone I'll be unchallenged."
Xellos: It's refreshing to see two teenage boys fighting like that.
Red Dragon: What is that supposed to mean?
Xellos: That is a secret.
Suddenly the lights go out. There is a loud cackling sound. Children of the Grave starts playing. Xellos is already to his feet.
Xellos: You!
Valgauve appears at the top of the ramp with Filia clinging to his shoulder, "You'll see! Valgauve respects me as a person. Besides, he's a dragon and he could kick your butt!" Valgauve looks down at Wufai and Amelia still posing and arguing on the ramp. Valgauve pulls out Ramu'vazegaz, the staff of light, "I'm tired of you two." Valgauve stabs both chibis, "I challenge you Xellos."
Xellos: I'll be back Red.
Trunks is running at Duo with his sword. Duo is getting ready to block with the scythe. Xellos appears behind Duo, "Sorry Shengami, I need to borrow this." Xellos plucks the scythe out of Duo's hands, "Light come forth!" Xellos and Valgauve cross blades leaving a very shaken up Duo without a way to block Chibi Trunks's sword. Trunks runs Duo through.
Red Dragon: Great, now I don't have anyone to talk to.
Chibi Chibi walks down to the ring and sits down.
Chibi Chibi: Chibi! Chibi Chibi!
Red Dragon looks down at the irritating Chbi Chibi.
Red Dragon: You're not in this fight, are you?
Chibi Chibi shakes her head.
Chibi Chibi: Chibi.
Red Dragon leans down and bites off Chibi Chibi's head.
Red Dragon: Mmmmm, cotton candy, I've wanted to do that all night. She's not in the fight so I can kill her myself.
Back in the ring Cloud just defeated Spark. Cloud spins his sword around twice over his head. As he is doing so Chibi Neece screams, "You killed my freaking boyfriend!" Cloud looses his focus and his grip on the sword. The sword spins out of control chopping off Cloud's head. Neece smiles, "Soldier first class my ass!"
Filia walks down to ringside and puts on her headset.
Filia: Sorry I was out for a while.
Red Dragon: Why did you…
Filia: don't ask.
Red Dragon: Your tail is showing.
Filia: Shut up.
Red Dragon: I'm confused. Are Xellos and Valgauve part of the match?
Filia: No. It's more of a grudge match.
Back in the ring Chibi moon is holding off Neece's attacks, "I stand for violence and lesbian love! You can't hurt me!" Chibi Neece takes a swipe, "Stand still you freaking pink haired looser!"
There is an awed silence as Chibi King Cashu stands at the top of the ramp wearing a pink dress, "Parn and Spark were weak when it comes to puns! I won't make the same mistake. I can make anyone laugh!"
"Is that a challenge?" Standing behind Chibi King Cashu is Chibi Zelgadis. Neece and Chibi Moon have both stopped fighting and are watching Zel with heart shaped eyes, "He's dreamy!"
King Cashu is now in front of a microphone, "Zel, I'm your mother. I'm off to find you a daddy. Since your grandfather and great grandfather are both Rezo I shouldn't have far to look!" Zel pulls out a wooden sword and bonks Cashu on the head, "You're not funny." King Cashu's eyes turn red, "Not funny? Two chimera's walk into a bar…"
Red Dragon puts his hands over his ears.
Red Dragon: Make him stop!
Filia: Val! Help!
Valgauve appears on the stage and chops off Cashu's head with his staff of light. Xellos appears behind him and slashes with Duo's thermal blade, "Got you!" Valgauve vanishes just in time to avoid the thermal blade, "No you didn't!"
Red Dragon: Thank you Filia.
Filia: Don't thank me, thank Val. He's a hunk.
Chibi Moon holds up a scepter, "I stole this from my mommy! Stupid gay moon scepter magic!" A pink ray of energy hits Neece in the chest. Neece ignores the blast and keeps coming, "What's wrong with this thing?"
Red Dragon: Chibi moon has forgotten that Sailor moon's powers don't mean a damn thing in the real world.
Chibi Neece pauses for a prayer, "Marfa, mother of the earth, grant me a weapon so I can smite my freaking enemy, hear?" A sword appears in Neece's hands, "I'm gonna freaking kill you!" Neece stabs Chibi Moon in the chest, "Thank you freaking Marfa!"
Red dragon: Interesting. Who's next?
Chibi Xellos appears in the Ring, "Oh Filia. I brought your boyfriend." Chibi Xellos drops chibi Valgauve's head on the table beside Filia.
Filia: You asked for it!
Chibi Filia raises her skirt and pulls out her giant mace and steps into the ring. Xellos is looking nervous, "You can't hurt me Filia. I brought company!" There is a loud laughing sound coming from everywhere. A large emblem appears on the giant TV screen, "Xolmogustarve, my master awaits." Beautiful, by Creed plays and Chibi Martina walks into the arena. "That's right! Xellos loves me, not you!" Xellos scratches the back of his head, "Actually I just needed some back up in this match." Martina takes a dramatic pose, "You don't need to hide your true feelings around me! Xolmogustarve is a monster to you know!"
Filia stops, "Match? Are you one of the thirty?" Xellos grins, "That is a secret!" Martina tackles Filia, "It should be obvious he is! He was just biding his time waiting for the right moment to come it. Since you aren't one of the thirty, you can't interfere!"
Red Dragon: Here I thought he was just being a pest.
Trunks has taken a dramatic pose a safe distance away from Xellos and Valgauve, "I can't let it end like this!" Trunks looks down at Releena's corps, "She still has the sword of light!" Trunks picks up the sword of light, "I never got what the Z sword was good for anyway."
Red Dragon: Has Trunks found a stronger sword or is he just being a blond?
Red Dragon looks to his left to see that there is nobody there.
Red Dragon: I forgot, Filia is in the ring. Dang.
There is a faint flash of light. Someone who looks very much like Goku appears beside Red dragon.
Red Dragon: Who are you?
Goten: I'm Goten. I just thought I'd come down and keep you company.
Red Dragon: Really?
Goten: Not really. Hey, front row seats for the fight! This kicks!
Red Dragon: Can you really be here? After all, you're not a chibi.
Goten: Some people say I'm a chibi version of Goku.
Red Dragon: Good enough for me.
Neece is watching Martina and Filia cat fighting, "Preying to false gods is wrong! Marfa is about to go medieval on your ass!" Filia stands up, "The dragon god will not allow you to continue!" Chibi Filia screams. The ring starts shaking as Filia turns into a gold dragon.
Goten: I thought she was about to go super saijin for a minute.
Red Dragon: Nah, she's always doing that. It looks like she's to big.
Filia's head is brushing the roof and most of the ring is destroyed. Parts of the roof start to fall into what's left of the ring. Matrina and Neece are caught under the rubble. Tenchi walks out and looks up at the gold dragon, "You are not a contestant! I have to ask you to leave." Filia looks down, "I have to kill Xellos!" Tenchi shakes his head, "Don't make me sick the girls on you!" Filia sniffs, "Fine. I'll go." Filia turns back into a chibi and walks away crying.
Xellos grins, "Thanks ref." Tenchi glares as Xellos, "None of your tricks!" Xellos looks surprised, "Who me?"
Elsewhere in the ring Trunks and Zel are sword fighting, "I'm Zelgadis, it's only fitting that the Z sword should be mine!"
Red Dragon: I thought Trunks dropped the Z sword for the sword of light.
Goten: Trunks isn't to bright when he's a blond.
Chibi Trunks falls against the table, "I need to make a tag!" Goten jumps on the table, "Trunks! We can take Zelgadis!" Trunks stands on the table, "Fusion dance!" The two chibi's do a funny dance for a moment then they join together in a golden light.
Red Dragon: Goten?
Gotenks: Nice talking to you Red.
Gotenks goes to super saijin three, "Let's kick some butt!" Gotenks powers up and dives at Xellos. The two begin vanishing and appearing in the air fighting.
Red Dragon: I just noticed, the way Xellos fights monsters and the dragon ball style are a lot alike.
Finally Xellos falls dead in the ring. Gotenks is standing over him, "That's right! Who's the saijin!" Tenchi walks up to Gotenks, "Fusion is against the rules! Goten, you're banned from ringside. Trunks, you still have one more opponent." Trunks and Goten appear in the ring, "Damn!" Goten walks out of the ring. Trunks picks up the Z sword, "Where is he?" Zel appears on the turn buckle, "Rah Tilt!"
Red Dragon: Oh no! The Rah Tilt is designed to destroy a spirit and nobody has more spirit than Trunks.
Trunks takes the Rah Tilt head on, he doesn't survive the attack.
Red Dragon: Is that allowed?"
Tenchi crosses his arms, "I'll allow it!"
Red Dragon: I guess that's fair. Zelgadis wins.
Tenchi walks up to Zel, "Here is your winner: Zelgadis Greyword!"
Red Dragon: Well, that was interesting. After a long fight Zel is set to meet Ryo at Chibi Mania. In the meantime, I'm red dragon, signing off.
I will break away, and find myself anew.
Mikaru is offline   Reply With Quote