Thread: 'Sup
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #1   [permalink]
blackcatnya

'Sup

Hey, I'm Blackcatnya, but you can just call me Cat, or what not. Or tater-tot. That's what everyone else calls me. /shrugs/ I don't know why, either.

Honestly, I'm a major otaku, but I've never been that much into anime. Uh, I know, that doesn't make sense, does it ? Anyways, I read mangas more than I watch. I've always liked reading better, but I've been watching a lot of anime lately. This reason is mainly because it's easier. My eyesight failed on me somewhat and I haven't gotten glasses yet, lol. lD Yea, my eyes are lame.
Other than being into anime, I'm more into video games than anything else.
I play them a lot, especially RPGs. I play MMORPGs, too, but there's so many trolls these days that it's nice to sit back and play RPG with no connection to others what so ever. xD I also have been into visual novels lately. Uh, y'know, the kind where you make the decisions. I don't know why, it's just entertaining or something~ o//w//o
Other than being a video gamer, I also like cosplay. However, I never have enough money to actually buy/make a proper costume. = w = ;;
That's pretty much it.
Oh, before I forget. This person right here is a major Touhou fan. /nods/

. . You didn't really read all that, did you ?
blackcatnya is offline   Reply With Quote