View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 03:22 AM   #4   [permalink]
Gryshnak
Forum Junkie

Originally Posted by Drizzten
The English voices bugged me and the character's art style hurts my eyes.
Hey Driz, I know what you mean - it's the American voices that bug me about most dubs! But yeah, the Brit voices in Yugi suck pretty bad too. And what is it with Yugi's HAIR??? I can't watch more than about 10 minutes of this show.

Hey Wolfpac, do they ever explain why everybody seems to have one of these huge arenas in their backyard? No matter where they are, there is always some humungous virtual battlefield just around the next corner! And whenever two people get into an argument, they settle it by challenging each other to a duel (just like they do in pokemon). Get real! One of them should just smack the other in the face, take their cards/chips/badges, and walk away laughing? Teach these kids a bit of reality

What do I watch? I felt the 4th season of Jackie Chan was pretty flat, but I can still watch the previous 3 seasons happily. Fave ep: Jade casting the Duplication spell.

We've just started on the 2nd season of Teen Titans, I've only seen one ep so far and it didn't do much for me. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the others. Fave ep: Nevermore.

What else is on UK TV? Can't think of anything exciting and new at the moment...
Gryshnak is offline   Reply With Quote