View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 06:05 AM   #46   [permalink]
ATh
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to ATh
Quote:
Originally posted by Squall Leonhart
deal with it....right.

Heyeveryone! ATh decided that he would be god, so lets all follow what he says!

Honestly, having a mon forum isnt going to warp animeboards into a kiddie playground. Yes, i know that there is a lot of anime that will not be put into forums here. But that is mainly because not many have heard of it, or it wasnt very good. Most forms of Mon is rather famous and we've all either have heard of them, or we watch them.
Not ATh im sorry if your parents smacked you around when you were a child, and locked you into a basement for a few years, but thats really there fault. Not Pokemon's. A mon forum has every right to be on ANIMEboards as does Evangelion.
I simply know more about something than you. This has been brought up many times and like the hentai forum, the answer remains the same.

And it is 'Their', not 'there'. I will not often correct my spelling errors, but this is a clear indication you should be reschooled. I can also inform you that your weak assumptions are as incorrect as your belief that a pokemon forum would be good for AB.

PA has clearly said it, there is a Mon thread and it gets 2 posters, and even then i would not consider it a regular thing.

And lastly, the 'deal with it' was directed directly at you, i know you probably feel insecure about a direct reference to you (indicated by trying to get get everyone to join in) so i look forward to seeing a reply of sorts.

ATh
ATh is offline   Reply With Quote