Thread: Calendar
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2002, 08:52 AM   #118   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW! You can stop poking me Usagi-chan. Please anything but the pokes!

All questions and submissions WILL be answered once I created the NEW thread for members of AB calender ONLY!

Ow!!!

If anyone wanted to do a month on their own....SUFFER! I stick to MY guidelines and the majority of the people participated agrees with it. If you don't want it, then I'm afraid I have no choice but to leave you out of the project...and no free calender as well!

What else is there? Eeto....?

Chris already answered half of the question concerning about the size of the submission and yes, A4 (Chris what do you think?) or aprox. 11.7 inches by 8.27 inches (for you guys who are used to the imperial system )

For those who are printing off by themselves, DON'T bother. I'm intending to collect all submitted work (sent to me through either ICQ or AIM. But NOT snail mail ), put them on the calenders already prepared by ME and take them to a printing place and make about 60-100 copies. Though a few will be distributed to the five panal of judges first before I sent them out to everyone.

To receive your AB Calender and a way of saying thank you from me, all snail-mail addresses should be forwarded to me by the end of August and no later. Since I will get this done in about September or October.

And now...I have to go off and start a new thread NOW!

Use this thread for Q&A ONLY and all submissions and participants will be on the other thread.