View Single Post
Old 22-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #2   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Has anyone else seen this series? I have gotten through episode 9, and I am not sure if I will continue. Without giving anything away, if anyone has seen this series and thinks I should continue, tell me why without any spoilers.

I said this series is a bit like Chobits. Well, I didn't get through that one either. I knew there was something serious and dangerous to take place, but the series just took too long to get there forcing me to sit through one inane episode after another.

Heaven's Lost Property also hints at something sinister, but does not take that long to get to the point. A second angel named Nymph appears to waken Ikaras' memory, and she poses a real threat to Tomoki and his friends. But that does not stop Tomoki from getting into one idiotic and juvenile situation after another. In Chobits, there was one episode which dealt with girls' panties. It was actually the best episode of those I saw. But in Heaven's Lost Property we get two panty episodes one after another -- but they are not funny or remotely entertaining. Rather they are on a 10-year-old's level. Despite nudity and a bit of profanity, the entire series is on that level.

So if anyone has seen the series, tell me if it stays that way until the end, or if something really interesting or worthwhile happens. Episode 10 is not yet available on Xfinity, so I have time to wait.
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote