Old 11-06-2002, 10:11 AM   #1   [permalink]
Nairohe
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Nairohe Send a message via Yahoo to Nairohe
Attention : Esca Rpg

I think I'll put the rpg on hold for a while since I'm currently busy with a few things and such. Anyway, a few notes

Zaku.
I'm disappointed in you. Stop assuming things. It makes your character look really stupid. Well, stupid. Also, no where in your ap did i see that old melef that looks exactly like Cain and Aaron's. Cain and Aaron's melefs are authentic and are the only functioning ANCIENT melefs there is. All other melefs are similar to Cen's, Seth's blah... they are working macross models what have you.

ZAIBACH crew at Cen's place.
Be creative. run around and party if you have to. get to know each other's characters a bit. explore zaibach. its a murky city.

FREID
I know i should be coming back soon. well, at the moment, just walk around and explore the castle or find your way to the palace to speak with the king and the duke.

KAMAKURA
I've no idea what's going on really but... be free. run rampant. You're on earth. do things that gaean's would find fascinating about earth.

I still have access to AB though we seem to be on the peek period so it's busy at work. I can only stare and drool at the screen hoping these nosy, pathetic, god forbidden people who cannot FIND THE START BUTTON rant and rave about their neighbor's affair.

So. I'm sorry. sniffle*
Old 14-06-2002, 12:35 AM   #2   [permalink]
Morbius
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Morbius Send a message via Yahoo to Morbius
Fangolas is going to seduce Sarah while you're gone...

But you should be thanking Kayay. She's doing a great job running things. I think you'll find a lot has changed when you return.
Old 14-06-2002, 03:00 AM   #3   [permalink]
MS06JZaku
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to MS06JZaku Send a message via Yahoo to MS06JZaku
Re: Attention : Esca Rpg

Quote:
Originally posted by Nairohe
Zaku.
I'm disappointed in you. Stop assuming things. It makes your character look really stupid. Well, stupid. Also, no where in your ap did i see that old melef that looks exactly like Cain and Aaron's. Cain and Aaron's melefs are authentic and are the only functioning ANCIENT melefs there is. All other melefs are similar to Cen's, Seth's blah... they are working macross models what have you.
Maybe I should just drop out then if I'm such a problem. Oh the reason I never mentioned anything in the app is because I didn't fully know what I was going to do, so sorry for making everything vague. Anyways we would've never had any of these poblems if you were actually on so I could speak with you about it, and at least you could do is reply to my PM's.

Last edited by MS06JZaku; 14-06-2002 at 05:54 AM.
MS06JZaku is offline   Reply With Quote