Old 13-08-2002, 03:05 PM   #1   [permalink]
gutarist487

fatal fury 3 the motion picture

first of i have a quetion for all u people that have seen it. ok in the game snk vs capcom 2 terry bogad has a move called buster wolf but in the move ive never seen it but at the fight where terry fights mars the god of war i think he uses buster wolf or is that just a big burn knuckle?
gutarist487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2002, 06:43 PM   #2   [permalink]
gawl
Executive Member

Re: fatal fury 3 the motion picture

ALL YOU CAN!
gawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2002, 04:55 PM   #3   [permalink]
jackal
Forum Master

Well to answer your question:

The movie isn't actually FF3 but more like a side story that's got nothing to do with the games at all aside from the main characters (I wish there was an OVA for FF3 cause the game has a really good story.. anyway...).

The motion picture was made before Mark of the Wolves (which is almost Fatal Fury 7) which was the first time Terry has the move so it would have not been invented yet. So it was just a very powerful Burn Knuckle. (and it's about time they gave him a super with the burn knuckle!! )

Hope that helps

Last edited by jackal; 14-08-2002 at 04:56 PM.
jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2002, 12:59 AM   #4   [permalink]
gawl
Executive Member

Re: Re: fatal fury 3 the motion picture

HA DOU KEN!
Old 15-08-2002, 02:45 AM   #5   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

Oh Gawl you are so cool, can you teach me the way of the hadoken I want to be leet like you so that i can mess up any guy who wants to ---- with me!

Jackal what time did the wolf ganga crowser movie take place?
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2002, 02:53 AM   #6   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle is based on the second game.
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2002, 03:52 PM   #7   [permalink]
jackal
Forum Master

Well here's a quick over view I guess to those interested (and just something I felt like typing anyway ).

1st Fatal Fury OVA (I think they were TV specials actually) came out just when the second game hit the Super Famicom and the OVA was loosely based on the 1st game's story with added characters (who can be seen in Pao Pao Cafe stage background in KOF '94). THe dumbest aspect of this story was Terry learning Tung Fu Ru's tornado thingy *_* you know it's a mistake when it's never mentioned again in the motion picture.

FF2 was based also on the game (2nd one) loosely and FF Special was just out for home consoles at the time. The really messed up plot though was that *SPOILER----- geese was krausers' stepbrother and that was like HUH?! Yeah right..------END SPOILER*.

The motion picture was made just after the third game came out and it was just a made up story. I was guessing there was going to be a 4th ova/movie seeing as how they were hyping Geese' return but ratings and taking probably weren't as high as they expected so they didn't make another one.

Sad though seeing as how the 3rd game is Geeses' come back and it had an actual story which would have made a really good OVA/movie.

FF Real Bout game is made and is the conclusion that ties off the story for FF3 and Geeses' fate is concluded in this game.

Real Bout Special and RB2 are made one after the other and both have no stories what so ever but RBS becomes unpopular (well with the people I know or have talked to) due to switching the function of the dodge button and makes it confusing. RB2 is 'fixed' and has better gameplay elelments along with two new characters.

The next real game from the series is FF: Mark of the Wolves which takes place about 15 years after RBFF and the intro has geese plummeting to his doom just like the ending in RBFF which is quite significant cause Geeses' son is the main character next to terry and terry is the only original to be back. Plot wise, it puts an interesting twist to the geese saga and you find out a few things with some of the older characters too.

Out of all of them, this would make quite an interesting story with just the people who have relations with the older characters.

*Prays for a new FF movie that's based on Mark of the Wolves*
Old 15-08-2002, 06:45 PM   #8   [permalink]
gawl
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Westlo
Oh Gawl you are so cool, can you teach me the way of the hadoken I want to be leet like you so that i can mess up any guy who wants to ---- with me!

Jackal what time did the wolf ganga crowser movie take place?
what ARE you talking about? and it is not leet; it is supposed to be l33t.

TIGER UPPERCUT!
Old 15-08-2002, 08:50 PM   #9   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Quote:
Originally posted by jackal
*Prays for a new FF movie that's based on Mark of the Wolves*
You and me both, i would love to see Rock Howard animated and the older Terry Bogard.

I wonder how they will look if they were drawn by Masami Obari (the man behind the animation and character designs in the FF movies)

Last edited by orochi X; 15-08-2002 at 08:51 PM.
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2002, 03:32 AM   #10   [permalink]
jackal
Forum Master

Yeah it would be cool but all his guys look the same though *_*!