Old 10-06-2003, 05:50 PM   #1   [permalink]
Rei2103

Send a message via MSN to Rei2103
Question Your FAVE SM moment???

Your FAVE SM moment...

Well, Since Sailor Moon is my fave Anime and Manga, I have alot of different parts that I love...so here are four of my main ones...

1. The fight scene in the street in Sailor Moon R the movie, when the senshi are being beaten and then Sailor Moon rescues them and does her speech.

2. The whole 'Nightmare in Dreamland' episode!!! (So funny!).

3. When Rei fakes innocence in Sailor Moon Stars.

4. The very final scene of Sailor Moon Stars (Episode 200) when Usagi and Mamoru kiss... (It made me cry!)

So... What are your FAVE parts???

Last edited by Rei2103; 10-06-2003 at 05:52 PM.
Rei2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 06:07 PM   #2   [permalink]
raynebc
Forum Master

I'd have to say my favorite parts were:

1) When Rini was introduced, and kept using her wimpy attack on the enemy.

2) When Sailor Pluto revealed her identity to the enemy and the scouts.
raynebc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 06:35 PM   #3   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Icantpickascreename
Thumbs up Favorite Memories?

I have a few personal memories. Remember the DIC dub and how horrible it was? Well, before I saw the subbed, I just couldn't get enough of the dub. The moments which I enjoyed throughout the series were as follows: The beginning episode when Serena transforms and defends Molly. The time when Serena tripped after she transformed using the Luna Power Rod. Amy's appeareance. Raye's appearance. Nightmare in Dreamland was just a good episode in general as well as the showdown with Jaedite. Nephrites' death was a shocker, but I knew he was going to die anyway. Lita's first appearance, Day of Destiny. When Serena saved her friends in Rubeus' UFO. The appearances of Uranus and Neptune. etc.
Old 10-06-2003, 07:03 PM   #4   [permalink]
Maxwell
Executive Member

Well,somehow I was extremely worried about the fate of Dr. Tomoe at the end of SM S.The second is when it turned out that Uranus and Neptune did not betray anyone(the end of SM S Stars).Well,I was really waiting for a battle between Outer senshi and Stars.Too bad it didn't happen.
Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 10:12 AM   #5   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

I'm only just finishing series one of the Japanese Sailor Moon, but with just that there are so many favorite moments its hard to remember them all.
But I would have to agree on Nephrites' last scene with Naru as being one of the best, oh poor Naru it was such a sad scene, I think I fell for her the most then, and every scene with Naru and Umino are the best too, they are so cute together.
Any fight between Rei and Usagi deserves a mention, just cause they are so funny and cute at the same time.
Oh and this one fight scene I think will forever be my favorite, in episode 31, where Zoicite is collecting the rainbow crystal from the cat and he/she goes after the little girl instead and when she/he traps the girl in a small alley, then Sailor Mercury, Jupiter and Moon find Zoicite and prepare to battle. Ah the fight scene is so funny cause they are trying to fight Zoicite but are squashed into the alley and Usagi hits them with her 'ill punish you' pose, then Ami falls over from her attack then Jupiter almost zaps them all with hers, and the look on their faces yeah truely I think that, that scene is the best and my most favorite.
Also the fight scene between Jupiter and Dark Endymon in the episode were they are trying to collect all the crystal holders again is good, plus Ami's battle in that same episode.
The missing episode when Usagi is fighting that bat youma, Kyulene, and uses the stage sound system to deflect the sonar attack that was good, also when she entered an 'adult bar' and ordered a creamy soda, that was so funny.
Oh I could really go on forever on just season one of the Japanese episodes, havent even reached the dub yet so I'll just summerize the rest.
-Scenes with Naru in them
-Scenes with Sailor Mercury in them
-Scenes with Ami in them
-Scenes when Ami does this (there are few)
-Scenes when (ok I guess you get the picture )

"The freedom we have, the choices we make, the sacrifices we pay, make life so complicated."

Last edited by Lt Zechs; 11-06-2003 at 10:15 AM.
Lt Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2003, 10:04 AM   #6   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

Heheh I thought of another one, Episode 12 with the love-ship, after the youma Thetis steals all the couple's love energy and Rei and Ami are standing there alone still concious and they start mocking poor Ami and Rei cause they came on a love ship without a date and Rei says "Shut up. We have our own problems!" and the look on Ami's face heheh its such a great moment.

"The freedom we have, the choices we make, the sacrifices we pay, make life so complicated."
Old 17-06-2003, 11:30 AM   #7   [permalink]
Tensiga
Executive Member

i liked all the ones in the first and second seasons

(those r the only ones ive seen)

but i really like the first episode and when rini is turned evil

"dont ask stupid questions"-sakura

"there is some one i have sworn to kill" sasuke
Tensiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2003, 02:10 PM   #8   [permalink]
Rulakir
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Rulakir Send a message via AIM to Rulakir Send a message via Yahoo to Rulakir
One of my favorite scenes is Sailor Saturn's first appearance at the end of the S-series. My other favorite moments are of Usagi's and Seiya 'relationship.'
Old 19-06-2003, 12:48 PM   #9   [permalink]
Paya

Send a message via AIM to Paya Send a message via Yahoo to Paya
Gotta love the Sailor Senshi Garlic Attack!! "It'll be fine! We ate so much last night...!" -Venus

When Rini grows up and Serena grows down! All of that episode

End of the R movie when the Scouts enter the atmosphere and have to be protected. Their memories are great and the final moment with the crystal before it shatters is incredible.

Like Raynebc said--Mini Moon's attack that irritates the enemies more than anything.

The Amazoness Quartett! They are the best and so funny! It's halarious when they all work together for the coming of age ceremony (they being the Quartet and the Scouts) without knowing who each other is!
Paya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2003, 08:36 AM   #10   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

Not really a moment, but deserves a mention, episodes 45 and 46. I dont think Ive ever seen such a more powerful of an ending to such a great and wonderful series.

"I will always watch over you." whispers the Moon... Moon Princess.

Old 24-07-2003, 07:17 AM   #11   [permalink]
Lita

Send a message via AIM to Lita
Sailor Scouts defeating Queen Barrel

Lita ice skating with that Ice skater
Lita is offline   Reply With Quote