Old 11-04-2004, 04:16 PM   #1   [permalink]
Abyss of Hell

Texhnolyze vol 1

I have saw like 13 episodes of this anime, and it is pretty good. Now that the english dub is out, I am scare of watching it because of the dub. So could you guys tell me is the dub good, and another, what do you guys think of the anime.
Old 13-04-2004, 10:22 AM   #2   [permalink]
Abyss of Hell

anyone there
Old 13-04-2004, 10:31 AM   #3   [permalink]
Kero-chan

Send a message via AIM to Kero-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Kero-chan
Hello, It may just be that no one has seen the show yet. I really want to honestly. It sounds quite intersting and seeing as I have enjoyed ABe's other works I am almost postive that this one will be just as good if not better.

2) By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.
Kero-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2004, 02:44 PM   #4   [permalink]
dheu
Forum Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to dheu
Quote:
anyone there
Sheesh, calm down.

I watched the first dvd the other day. I liked the show, but for the first few episodes I honestly had no clue what the heck was going on, even after reading the back of the dvd. Actually, I was just starting to really get into it right around the fourth episode... which is the last one on the disc. Looking back on what I'd watched, nothing really seems to have happened, besides those few key events.

I didn't check out the dub. What I did think was interesting was that almost the entire first episode goes by without speech, although there are a few lines sprinkled here and there. Lots of imagery, very stylish. The opening is great, and now I've finally heard a song by Gackt (the ending). Although all the flashing animation in the opening made me seriously wonder if I was going to have an epileptic fit from watching it.

I'm looking forward to the next disc. I just wish that they'd put more episodes on disc one, because it sucked for me to finally get in the flow of the show, and then have it cut off.

Last edited by dheu; 13-04-2004 at 02:45 PM.
dheu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2004, 08:43 PM   #5   [permalink]
Abyss of Hell

Sorry, but when it comes to texhnolyze I get all crazy, but it is good that you like it. I kind of figure that when the 4 episode comes around that the story to kick in, and people will start to get interesting. I know when the next volume come, you will be in for a suprise.