Old 02-04-2005, 11:37 PM   #1   [permalink]
Outlaw Peru
Executive Member

Girls Bravo!!

Okay, I am currently downloading new anime from Japan like crazy, I have to keep myself updated with new releases and such. So before I start watching the whole thing I want to ask people what were your thoughts about the series (if you have watch it) and if you have info about it, post it here and I'll be sure to read it. =D
Outlaw Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 05:35 AM   #2   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
I saw this through to the end. It was a while ago, but I believe the anime was alright. iirc its your standard "1 boy, multiple girls" scenario. I cant even remember the resolution. But it certainly hasnt left any negative thoughts in my head. (I watched a few seconds of the final episode today cos I wasnt sure if it was one Id seen. Sometimes I just dump anime into a particular drive and forget about it.)
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 08:10 AM   #3   [permalink]
Outlaw Peru
Executive Member

Oh yeah, I read what was it about. A guy who is allergic to girls. I mean like wtf? XD Who in this world would have that allergy! And then the alternate world where girls outnumber guys like in a range from 10-1! Now I want to live somewhere like that. o.o! Oh yeah, I was watching the first eps, not bad! I am currently downloading the second season, just to get ahead of myself before they are gone. =P
Outlaw Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 11:59 AM   #4   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Originally Posted by Outlaw Peru
Oh yeah, I read what was it about. A guy who is allergic to girls. I mean like wtf? XD Who in this world would have that allergy! And then the alternate world where girls outnumber guys like in a range from 10-1! Now I want to live somewhere like that. o.o! Oh yeah, I was watching the first eps, not bad! I am currently downloading the second season, just to get ahead of myself before they are gone. =P

Second season? ehhhh?

As to the girl problem, the first anime I recall mentioning this was "DNA2" (DNA Squared). That was a fantastic anime..though sad =(
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 04:30 AM   #5   [permalink]
oppa
Forum Junkie

Hehe, the first season was an interesting watch. The middle eps bored me some, but the rest was entertaining enough to follow.

I don't need fan service in my anime, but the fogtasticness of this one was way too much. Heh, then again, I rewatched some of the eps of GB from the DVD version, and, well, I guess blatant nudity is a bit more then just fan service.

The second season seems more of the same, sans all that fog. Um, actually, it's like they went to the other extreme. Light nudity, but all fogged out in season one, to abundant, almost distracting, nudity in season two. Hell, the intro alone has a bunch of nude shots. And they seem to have upped the sexual innuendos by a few notches too. Complaining? Oh no, never. Just noting.

Heh, in any case, it still makes me laugh so I'll keep at it. Oh, there is one thing I despise. Sure, Fukuyama was annoying as hell in the first one, but damn, they didn't have to give him a bigger part for the second season. It's like, "Hey, here's some more boobies for ya, but oh, we're gonna throw in more of annoying Fukuyama to balance it out." Jerks.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:41 PM   #6   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

I got the exact same feeling Oppa

It's very ecchi during the second season and we lost some of the content,the serie has no goal or purpose,it's just a plot device to show nudity
Old 07-04-2005, 09:25 PM   #7   [permalink]
iwakura
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to iwakura
Originally Posted by Darklightz
I got the exact same feeling Oppa

It's very ecchi during the second season and we lost some of the content,the serie has no goal or purpose,it's just a plot device to show nudity
So, did it help the ratings?