Old 28-04-2005, 08:07 PM   #1   [permalink]
oppa
Forum Junkie

Eureka Seven

AniDB
The description is a little off, but close enough.

If the first two eps is any indication, this series will be tight. Sure, it's mechs in a more or less formulaic plotline so far, but hell, good anime isn't always from original content. I got really drawn into these two eps, and that's plenty enough for me to keep watching AND to say, check it out!

Now that I think about it, I don't know why I got into this one so easily. Nothing extraordinary stands out, yet it still drew me in. Meh, at the least, it's Studio Bones so I must watch it.
Old 27-11-2005, 01:09 PM   #2   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
I've just started watching 4 episodes of this and I must say that this is the best mecha anime that I have seen in awhile. The way the mecha move throughout the sky is very cool. The action itself isn't too shabby either.

The characters are funny. The one that really stands out however is Renton! That kid is funny as hell! He's certainly one of the more fresher characters that I've seen in awhile. He's not a brat, stupid or any other things like that. He's a kid whom believes in himself and his abilities which makes it all the more worth-wile to see him go for his "dream."

I would like to post more about Eureka 7 but not enough people here have watched it yet, so I'll reserve my comments for now. It's probably a moot point anyway since it's licensed already (don't ask me how I'm watching it)If you are able to find it however, this anime is definately a great watch!
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2006, 08:20 AM   #3   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Man, I just finished watching was all subbed (26 episodes out of 40). This anime rocks!! Suprised that's being slepted on around here. You guys should definately give this one a try!
Old 07-02-2006, 01:15 AM   #4   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

It's complete bullshit a series like this is getting ignored, I have seen 1-26 and will watch 27-28 shortly.

Charles is one cool dude ^^
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #5   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
Just something from ep 27-28
Spoiler:
Kinda sad that now Ray(and charles)=really out. Anybody notice the name Ray Charles as in the legendary blues singer name, it justhit me after 3 or 4 episodes since their introductions, strange that I did not notice it before.

Last edited by Takahashi; 07-02-2006 at 04:49 PM.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:10 AM   #6   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Finished up episodes 27-28. Very tragic episodes....watching Charles and Ray die was pretty sad considering their feelings for Renton. But what I really liked was how Holland stepped up big time. I always saw him as a major -------, but these two episodes proved me wrong. He always has everyones best interest a heart although he doesn't show it most of the time. Man, too bad the episodes are released at a snail's pace. Nothing we can do since the anime is licensed eh?