Old 01-02-2007, 11:25 PM   #1   [permalink]
HolyWhippet
Executive Member

Tsubasa Chronicle question

This is more of a manga related question than anime related - I only saw the first few anime episodes a while back and can't recall if it happened there as well. In both the first and second manga volumes there is a young schoolgirl with something (toast most likely) running around in a background panel. Is that a character from a particular CLAMP manga/anime?
HolyWhippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:17 AM   #2   [permalink]
Mystical Saria
Forum Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to Mystical Saria
I think it only occurs in the manga. I read it in the Tsubasa Character Guide, though I don't think it explicitly states who the girl is. She appears in Hanshin Republic, Koriyo Country, Jade Country, Outo Contry and Edonis Country.
Old 19-02-2007, 08:40 AM   #3   [permalink]
Mystical Saria
Forum Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to Mystical Saria
hey yeah that girl is from one of CLAMPS works! it comes from the short manga Miyuki-chan in Wonderland.